Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,822 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:22 AM

Jailbreaking And Unlocking Of Iphones Ipods And Ipads - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Jailbreaking And Unlocking Of Iphones Ipods And Ipads (678 Views)

iOS Users Thread (iphones, Ipads, Ipods Etc) / Bypass Apple Icloud Activation Lock On Iphone Ipads Ipod With SSH Trick(no Gsm) / Free Blackberry Unlocking Codes (NOT BLACKBERRY 10 DEVICES) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Jailbreaking And Unlocking Of Iphones Ipods And Ipads by Dagash95: 7:56pm On Apr 09, 2011
Hey Guyz i jailbreak and unlocked iPhones for people,
In case u dont know, jailbreaking opens up ur iphone so you can do things that apple doesnt want you to do,
think about Tethering ur internet connection, Themes on your iDevice. EVERY SINGLE ITUNES APPLICATION DOWNLOAD FOR FREE. Free MUSIC AND so much more,

and Unlocking is as you know Opening up your iPhone so you can use it in Nigeria.
I jailbreak and unlock all iDevices and i only charge a small fee. depending on what you want me to do,
I live in victoria iSland and if you neeed my services Text me first at
08138832756 or 08059743943 but try the first number first,
Re: Jailbreaking And Unlocking Of Iphones Ipods And Ipads by Dagash95: 7:58pm On Apr 09, 2011
BTW i am a moderator at the most prestigious apple jailbreakin website. heres my profile just to show u my resume cheesy
Re: Jailbreaking And Unlocking Of Iphones Ipods And Ipads by vaengaiven: 6:17pm On May 22, 2011
I will help you to Unlock the Apple's I-phone,Which Network it locked now?In which Country,after Unlock it you can use it in any GSM network in Nigeria as your wish,then To unlock the Phone as you specified I-tunes is correct one,After install the Latest version,You can get the Remote I-Phone Unlocking service at SUPERUNLOCKCODES and Unlock it,

(1) (Reply)

Motorolla Q / Buying From Ebay With Ease! / I Need To Unlock My Zte Modem.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.