Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,640,194 members, 6,178,934 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 March 2021 at 04:30 AM

Cartoons Are Demonic - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Cartoons Are Demonic (197 Views)

Differences Between Demonic Initiation And Christian Spiritual Awakening / Pastor Ayilara Oluwaseunfunmi: RCBC, RCCG Pastor School, A Demonic Institution / Ifeoma Vivian Emeka: Born Again Burns Her Hair Extensions, "They Are Demonic" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cartoons Are Demonic by Adsexpert: 9:29pm On Feb 22
Infact one this all Christains should pray for is the ability to see into the spiritual realm (Gift of discernment) in other to know the real thing going on in the spirit and some hidden strategy the enemy uses in possessing and bewitching most kids..

Allot of people see with physical eyes but are blind spiritually and the enemy keeps using this against people.

Most Cartoon character are demonic, I was opportuned to be shown visions by the Lord revealing how most of this demons really look like in appearance and all, infact most of them really look like this heroes in cartoons dressed exactly like Superman, iron Man , e.t.c, and this demons and fallen angel brought this idea and inspiration of making cartoons just like their appearances in other to possess little kids while watching this film , or using the image of this favorite super heroes in cartoons to come torment them in the dream...

There are lots I can say on this , Please save your children from watching this.. one of this demon lies is to make on believe there is alien it's all lies.. aliens come in different shapes and creatures they are actually DEMONS.. allot of kids now believe today that a super hero is what will rescue them from problems, which this should be Jesus Christ there are cartoons which promotes word of God but not kids believing in myopic and demonic characters and shapes.

You can subscribe to my channel with this link

https://urlgeni.us/youtube/channel/prophetaoezekieltestimoniestv

What's your veiw on this??
Re: Cartoons Are Demonic by kings59: 9:41pm On Feb 22
Adsexpert:
Infact one this all Christains should pray for is the ability to see into the spiritual realm (Gift of discernment) in other to know the real thing going on in the spirit and some hidden strategy the enemy uses in possessing and bewitching most kids..

Allot of people see with physical eyes but are blind spiritually and the enemy keeps using this against people.

Most Cartoon character are demonic, I was opportuned to be shown visions by the Lord revealing how most of this demons really look like in appearance and all, infact most of them really look like this heroes in cartoons dressed exactly like Superman, iron Man , e.t.c, and this demons and fallen angel brought this idea and inspiration of making cartoons just like their appearances in other to possess little kids while watching this film , or using the image of this favorite super heroes in cartoons to come torment them in the dream...

There are lots I can say on this , Please save your children from watching this.. one of this demon lies is to make on believe there is alien it's all lies.. aliens come in different shapes and creatures they are actually DEMONS..

You can subscribe to my channel with this link

https://urlgeni.us/youtube/channel/prophetaoezekieltestimoniestv

What's your veiw on this??

It shall never be well with who did this to you. Cartoons that make children sharp, and speak English fluently.

5 Likes

Re: Cartoons Are Demonic by Shellsploit: 9:44pm On Feb 22
kings59:

It shall never be well with who did this to you. Cartoons that make children sharp, and speak English fluently.

1 Like

Re: Cartoons Are Demonic by Numero9: 9:57pm On Feb 22
Religion is actually the real demon here, not cartoons.

1 Like

Re: Cartoons Are Demonic by Adsexpert: 10:07pm On Feb 22
kings59:

Thanks for your comments.. to be canarly minded is unto death and to be Spirituallly minded is life.. May God be with you and open your spiritual sense of understanding

1 Like

Re: Cartoons Are Demonic by twilightsparkle: 10:12pm On Feb 22
Thank God I love cartoons
Re: Cartoons Are Demonic by mansakhalifa(m): 11:57pm On Feb 22
I watched a lot of cartoons as a kid.

Action cartoons were my favourites.

OMG! shocked Maybe that's why I've been behaving like the devil lately! shocked

OP, please I need healing...call your pastor... and fast! grin
Re: Cartoons Are Demonic by Superpower(m): 12:03am On Feb 23
Is there anything that is not demonic to you people

1 Like

Re: Cartoons Are Demonic by petra1(m): 7:06am On Feb 23
Adsexpert:

To a great sense some cartoons could be demonic. Some of the characters can expose children to demonic influence. They expose children to ghosts, hunted houses , witchcraft, magic etc some even contain vulgarity, Sex ,foul language etc.

2 Likes

Re: Cartoons Are Demonic by triplechoice(m): 8:57am On Feb 23
@op

My advice is that you seek professional help fast.

However children should not be allowed to watch any cartoon series that promote violence or instill fear in them
Re: Cartoons Are Demonic by kingxsamz(m): 12:12pm On Feb 23
Uncle, you're an adult for Sky daddy's sake. Behave like one.

(1) (Reply)

Knowing God / The Leverage Devotional By Pastor Segun Obadje / Check This Out!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.