Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,895 members, 7,802,879 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:12 AM

Spotify Set To Launch In Nigeria Very Soon - Music/Radio (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Spotify Set To Launch In Nigeria Very Soon (32016 Views)

Runtown's Tradition EP Hits 1.7million In 6hours On Spotify, No. 1 On Itunes Nig / New Music Video: 'Orishirishi' By Nigeria's Very Own Buchido - Watch Here! / Skiibii Dumps 5 Star Music Record Label, To Launch His Own Label With New Music (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Spotify Set To Launch In Nigeria Very Soon by Solkon: 6:01am On Feb 23, 2021
They don't know grin
Re: Spotify Set To Launch In Nigeria Very Soon by Solkon: 6:02am On Feb 23, 2021
[ they don't know grin ;Dquote author=Earlystar698 post=99331654]Should we tell them? cheesy[/quote]
Re: Spotify Set To Launch In Nigeria Very Soon by Emmani360(m): 6:16am On Feb 23, 2021
If they like make them no lunch, I've been using it since 2019.

2 Likes

Re: Spotify Set To Launch In Nigeria Very Soon by Offpoint1: 6:23am On Feb 23, 2021
Swaylore:

Me too. I had to get someone to create an account for me abroad.
It's nice honestly
LOL, so you never heard of VPN?
Re: Spotify Set To Launch In Nigeria Very Soon by Okoroawusa: 6:30am On Feb 23, 2021
Weedhustler:
Buhari will kill it ooo...pls come after 2yrs! APC not smiling.
APC is going no where.
Re: Spotify Set To Launch In Nigeria Very Soon by ALABACONNECT(m): 6:55am On Feb 23, 2021
Nice.

Well, for your UK used and new smart TV sets, soundbars and washing machines, check my signature.
Re: Spotify Set To Launch In Nigeria Very Soon by SEGLIZ: 7:03am On Feb 23, 2021
vecman22:
Make I run go studio go start to cook something

the only reasonable comment so far that I read, while others are reasoning how this whole thing would fail this man reasoned how he will cash out on the steaming app company.
Go and Succeed bro, leave those that sees anything that comes into Nigeria a failure continue to remain a failure they are birth to be.
Nigerians are the only reason the country is a failure and remains a failure.

1 Like

Re: Spotify Set To Launch In Nigeria Very Soon by SEGLIZ: 7:07am On Feb 23, 2021
dheaven:
Why so happy over it, what's our benefits? Its the company that is suppose to rejoice not we.. They are here to make money.

another reasonable person spotted.
Re: Spotify Set To Launch In Nigeria Very Soon by Swaylore: 7:13am On Feb 23, 2021
Offpoint1:

LOL, so you never heard of VPN?

VPN will only allow you download the app and use. But doesn't mean you can get a Premium account, except you're using an Hacked app cheesy grin

Hacked app sef, you won't be able to download, just streaming.
Re: Spotify Set To Launch In Nigeria Very Soon by Swaylore: 7:16am On Feb 23, 2021
COMPAQ:

Dude calm down. How much internet do you need to stream music? Not that much. A 5GB monthly that gets you 2Mbps speed is fine, except you blast music like 3 hours every day. For a casual 1hr per day music user that would be fine.

Well, spotify streaming doesn't consume much data. Apart from when you use the Canvas and short loop feature. It's literally the best.

Re: Spotify Set To Launch In Nigeria Very Soon by angelfallz(m): 7:48am On Feb 23, 2021
Na just to feel among, you no sabi Nigerians again?
Silentgroper:
Y spotify cum dey freak us.. Dem dey do giveaway?
Re: Spotify Set To Launch In Nigeria Very Soon by Offpoint1: 7:57am On Feb 23, 2021
Swaylore:

VPN will only allow you download the app and use. But doesn't mean you can get a Premium account, except you're using an Hacked app cheesy grin

Hacked app sef, you won't be able to download, just streaming.
You never know way be that nawcheesy
Re: Spotify Set To Launch In Nigeria Very Soon by happybee: 8:00am On Feb 23, 2021

2 Likes

Re: Spotify Set To Launch In Nigeria Very Soon by tobstarizhia(m): 8:02am On Feb 23, 2021
Nigerians don't stream songs. we watch them on YouTube or download them from pirate websites
Re: Spotify Set To Launch In Nigeria Very Soon by Babs67(m): 9:17am On Feb 23, 2021
Imagine Spotify launching first in Ghana before Nigeria all because of electricity?? So bad
Re: Spotify Set To Launch In Nigeria Very Soon by uuzba(m): 9:24am On Feb 23, 2021
dheaven:
Why so happy over it, what's our benefits? Its the company that is suppose to rejoice not we.. They are here to make money.
Don't mind them.
As if Spotify will buy data for their phones.
Re: Spotify Set To Launch In Nigeria Very Soon by uuzba(m): 9:26am On Feb 23, 2021
Babs67:
Imagine Spotify launching first in Ghana before Nigeria all because of electricity?? So bad
And so what?
We don't have, we don't have! Simple.
There's no argument.
Mind you, Spotify will not buy data for your phone O. It's still you that will buy it.

1 Like

Re: Spotify Set To Launch In Nigeria Very Soon by uuzba(m): 9:28am On Feb 23, 2021
Miyachi:
They're late to the game. Google already has first-mover advantage.
And which of the two of them made you rich?
Re: Spotify Set To Launch In Nigeria Very Soon by Nobody: 9:28am On Feb 23, 2021
I already use Spotify, is the best music app! Everyone should get it
Re: Spotify Set To Launch In Nigeria Very Soon by Miyachi: 9:56am On Feb 23, 2021
uuzba:

And which of the two of them made you rich?
Off-topic
Re: Spotify Set To Launch In Nigeria Very Soon by Go5DY(m): 10:20am On Feb 23, 2021
Sportify.. i am coming to Nigeria!

Nigerians. Okay

Sportify. Thanks .

Nigerians..we hear, how can we use you to bomb.

Sportify.. okay don't worry I will create a way for that, so that you can bomb with me.

Nigerians. Okay thanks

Sportify..don't let your president notice ohh .
Re: Spotify Set To Launch In Nigeria Very Soon by Brian47(m): 10:27am On Feb 23, 2021
I still pirate all my songs
I'm not paying to listen to any rapper that raps about money.
Re: Spotify Set To Launch In Nigeria Very Soon by Elxandre(m): 11:42am On Feb 23, 2021
Silentgroper:
If only those free sites can cleanse their files of virus.. People will boycott all these online streaming service.
Most people wouldn't pick downloading and organizing songs yourself over these streaming apps easy method of organizing itself.
Re: Spotify Set To Launch In Nigeria Very Soon by Uncleodi(m): 1:02pm On Feb 23, 2021
LAXconfidential:
Can't wait to stream music on my Samsung with Spotify! I love the fact that there are no ads and it blends into your native music player. Amazing stuff!

I use Spotify, it has ads

1 Like

Re: Spotify Set To Launch In Nigeria Very Soon by micxwell(m): 3:27pm On Feb 23, 2021
Prussian:
Alaba boys welcome you most heartily.
Alaba boys has got nothing on music streaming and downloads. They enjoyed during the time of CDs... Not anymore.
Re: Spotify Set To Launch In Nigeria Very Soon by micxwell(m): 3:30pm On Feb 23, 2021
LAXconfidential:

I wish I could use mine. It's so useful and it integrates just well with my music player. It even looks as though I downloaded the songs myself. I can't wait for them to launch honestly. And I pray they don't start exploiting Nigerians with the help of our network providers
Expect there prices around the range of that of Apple, Deezer and Tidal.... Deezer is the most expensive.
Re: Spotify Set To Launch In Nigeria Very Soon by micxwell(m): 3:32pm On Feb 23, 2021
JasonSleek:
Too late. YouTube music is the real sh*t already! cool
Try Deezer
Re: Spotify Set To Launch In Nigeria Very Soon by micxwell(m): 3:41pm On Feb 23, 2021
Slymonster:

You obviously dont know nigeria market. It is evolving with streaming. I don't even have strength for download for years now.
I got tired of looking for songs up and down in 2019... Navigating tooXclusive website all the time. I jumped on Boomplay but the Boombuzz was a turn off for me. I later jumped on Apple music and Deezer and life as been easy since then.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Flavour Nabania - Ada Ada [official Video] / Quiting My School Plans To Focus On Music / Who Is The Best Drummer Or Keyboadist/pianist In Nigeria ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.