Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,387 members, 7,781,107 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 09:02 AM

Here Are Top Reasons Why You Should Avoid Nigerian Men (from A Man's Point) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Here Are Top Reasons Why You Should Avoid Nigerian Men (from A Man's Point) (1584 Views)

Avoid Nigerian Married Women With Your Life! / "Men From Age 19 To 27 Are Liabilities, Don’t Date Them" - Nigerian Lady Warns / Identical Twin Sisters Get Married On Same Day To Men From Same State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Here Are Top Reasons Why You Should Avoid Nigerian Men (from A Man's Point) by Truthabulabula(m): 10:26pm On Feb 22, 2021
Honestly,being a Nigerian man and a Nigerian brought up,I must tell you that Nigerian men are VERY TOXIC in nature.

1) We never want to see our women progress: Any lady you see progressing in Nigeria will always be termed a hoe. All because we want them to be slaves to us,we don't ever want to see our women make it bigger than us. Instead,we find ways to end her career.

2) We request sex for grades or promotion at work: As a lady,you can barely survive with Nigerian men. Because we'll always see you as an avenue to get sex,even when you're not interested. You can't graduate from school without having sex with one male lecturer or the other. You can't get a decent job without having to go through different sexual harassments.

3) We are very dirty: Cleanliness in an average Nigerian man is ZERO.
They sweat all day and still come home to have sex. Even without taking their bath.

4) They are mostly the main source of crime in Africa and the world at large: Nigerian men,Yahoo Yahoo,fraud, ritual killings,human trafficking, kidnapping and so on.

5) We like to drag our ladies into our mess: Our ladies always go about their beautiful life but,we always find ways of making them look bad in public whereas we are the main evil beings.

6) All an average Nigerian man think of when they see you is "sex" : Nothing more,nothing less. Even underage marriages are being practised till date. Goats and cows are being raped on a daily.

I'll load more and next time,I'll add links to the crimes committed by both males and females so you can weigh for yourself who the master of uselessness is.

WE NIGERIAN MEN ARE USELESS AND DESPICABLE.

Sweetcunt baby,this is true ba?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Here Are Top Reasons Why You Should Avoid Nigerian Men (from A Man's Point) by fati2001(m): 10:37pm On Feb 22, 2021
THEY ARE VERY USELESS... DISGRACE TO MALE GENDER.

4 Likes

Re: Here Are Top Reasons Why You Should Avoid Nigerian Men (from A Man's Point) by Akakanfirstclass(m): 10:43pm On Feb 22, 2021
mehnnn.....
Re: Here Are Top Reasons Why You Should Avoid Nigerian Men (from A Man's Point) by Truthabulabula(m): 10:44pm On Feb 22, 2021
fati2001:

VERY USELESS.

Just look at Dangote. Opened his bum only cause of sex nitori oloun

Sometimes sef,I dey shame sey I be man.

Even in education,girls beat men hands down.

Why the female specie in Nigeria are really endangered.

I no be Jesus or Mohammed but,I go tell you the truth.

2 Likes

Re: Here Are Top Reasons Why You Should Avoid Nigerian Men (from A Man's Point) by fati2001(m): 10:50pm On Feb 22, 2021
Truthabulabula:

VERY USELESS.

Just look at Dangote. Opened his bum only cause of sex nitori oloun

Sometimes sef,I dey shame sey I be man.

Even in education,girls beat men hands down.
Why the female specie in Nigeria are really endangered.

I no be Jesus or Mohammed but,I go tell you the truth.

the MATTER BIG, NAH ONLY GOD FIT HANDLE NIGERIANS.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Here Are Top Reasons Why You Should Avoid Nigerian Men (from A Man's Point) by Ruudy: 10:59pm On Feb 22, 2021
u are right @ op, Nigerian girls are very useless an frustrated haba

2 Likes

Re: Here Are Top Reasons Why You Should Avoid Nigerian Men (from A Man's Point) by Truthabulabula(m): 11:03pm On Feb 22, 2021
Ruudy:
u are right @ op, Nigerian girls are very useless an frustrated haba

Yes.
Always trying to shift the narrative.
Even a mad man won't admit he is mad when he sight a sane man.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Here Are Top Reasons Why You Should Avoid Nigerian Men (from A Man's Point) by Nobody: 11:22pm On Feb 22, 2021
Why does this seem like one woman opened a thread and started talking to herself. Well, you dad is a Nigerian man, brothers are and lastly your husband or future husband is one... so according to you, THEY ARE ALL USELESS

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Here Are Top Reasons Why You Should Avoid Nigerian Men (from A Man's Point) by Truthabulabula(m): 11:24pm On Feb 22, 2021
smart1204:
Why does this seem like one woman opened a thread and started talking to herself. Well, you dad is a Nigerian man, brothers are and lastly your husband or future husband is one... so according to you, THEY ARE ALL USELESS

I knew I will get something like this.

Truth is really bitter.

2 Likes

Re: Here Are Top Reasons Why You Should Avoid Nigerian Men (from A Man's Point) by Fmghewzy(m): 11:31pm On Feb 22, 2021
Imagine someone sat down to write this bullshit,ogaa oo!
What do you stand to gain from stupidity?
So many people on this forum are hellbent on being stupid.

2 Likes

Re: Here Are Top Reasons Why You Should Avoid Nigerian Men (from A Man's Point) by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 11:51pm On Feb 22, 2021
Someone also revealed here that law a revered profession has now become useless because naija is a lawless country

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Here Are Top Reasons Why You Should Avoid Nigerian Men (from A Man's Point) by Spending123: 12:02am On Feb 23, 2021
Truthabulabula:
Honestly,being a Nigerian man and a Nigerian brought up,I must tell you that Nigerian men are VERY TOXIC in nature.

1) We never want to see our women progress: Any lady you see progressing in Nigeria will always be termed a hoe. All because we want them to be slaves to us,we don't ever want to see our women make it bigger than us. Instead,we find ways to end her career.

2) We request sex for grades or promotion at work: As a lady,you can barely survive with Nigerian men. Because we'll always see you as an avenue to get sex,even when you're not interested. You can't graduate from school without having sex with one male lecturer or the other. You can't get a decent job without having to go through different sexual harassments.

3) We are very dirty: Cleanliness in an average Nigerian man is ZERO.
They sweat all day and still come home to have sex. Even without taking their bath.

4) They are mostly the main source of crime in Africa and the world at large: Nigerian men,Yahoo Yahoo,fraud, ritual killings,human trafficking, kidnapping and so on.

5) We like to drag our ladies into our mess: Our ladies always go about their beautiful life but,we always find ways of making them look bad in public whereas we are the main evil beings.

6) All an average Nigerian man think of when they see you is "sex" : Nothing more,nothing less. Even underage marriages are being practised till date. Goats and cows are being raped on a daily.

I'll load more and next time,I'll add links to the crimes committed by both males and females so you can weigh for yourself who the master of uselessness is.

WE NIGERIAN MEN ARE USELESS AND DESPICABLE.

Sweetcunt baby,this is true ba?
I know it's a girl that's behind the keyboard typing trash. Nigerian girls are useless all of them
Re: Here Are Top Reasons Why You Should Avoid Nigerian Men (from A Man's Point) by Truthabulabula(m): 12:06am On Feb 23, 2021
Spending123:

I know it's a girl that's behind the keyboard typing trash. Nigerian girls are useless all of them

Says one of my fellow confused gender

2 Likes

Re: Here Are Top Reasons Why You Should Avoid Nigerian Men (from A Man's Point) by Truthabulabula(m): 12:10am On Feb 23, 2021
VeeVeeMyLuv:
Someone also revealed here that law a revered profession has now become useless because naija is a lawless country

Everything for Nigeria don cast.

Even our ladies now,if you no shine eyes well,you no go find clean woman marry.

But,we men no dey try at all.

Harsh reality.

2 Likes

Re: Here Are Top Reasons Why You Should Avoid Nigerian Men (from A Man's Point) by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 12:24am On Feb 23, 2021
Truthabulabula:

Everything for Nigeria don cast.

Even our ladies now,if you no shine eyes well,you no go find clean woman marry.

But,we men no dey try at all.

Harsh reality.
Walahi if I fit find way comot, I will be happy!

Because with the way people in positions (not only Governor o, mind u even police, teacher, family na position of authority as far as I am concerned) are handling affairs the future is very very very very bleak--- I mean very heavy dark cloud.

Look at the trending thread where people are complaining that no longer desire to marry. Due to fact that many ladies have been morally and spiritually damaged by the men. They are spoilt goods. We hardly no find virgins or cellibate young female.

May God continue to protect us from bad boys and girls who see nothing wrong in adultry or fornication.
Re: Here Are Top Reasons Why You Should Avoid Nigerian Men (from A Man's Point) by Truthabulabula(m): 12:33am On Feb 23, 2021
VeeVeeMyLuv:

Walahi if I fit find way comot, I will be happy!

Because with the way people in positions (not only Governor o, mind u even police, teacher, family na position of authority as far as I am concerned) are handling affairs the future is very very very very bleak--- I mean very heavy dark cloud.

Look at the trending thread where people are complaining that no longer desire to marry. Due to fact that many ladies have been morally and spiritually damaged by the men. They are spoilt goods. We hardly no find virgins or cellibate young female.

May God continue to protect us from bad boys and girls who see nothing wrong in adultry or fornication.

Blooderly this matter is one that'll take time to solve.

It's the men actually popping the cherries. If all men agree not to pop anymore,virgins go yakpa.

But, musician's aren't even helping
Even naira Marley my niqqar talk say *how can your pussy be tight ?? *

Nigeria don cast my man.
Just enjoy life,gather small money escape from the shithole.

3 Likes

Re: Here Are Top Reasons Why You Should Avoid Nigerian Men (from A Man's Point) by Polynek(m): 12:45am On Feb 23, 2021
Opinion is like a nose everybody get His own. OP pls don't generalize, there are many good men and women out there, jox dat the bad ones are many. I don't want to argue with you on your post, bcox U also make sense somehow shaa
Re: Here Are Top Reasons Why You Should Avoid Nigerian Men (from A Man's Point) by Spending123: 2:17am On Feb 23, 2021
Truthabulabula:

Says one of my fellow confused gender
To use you do rituals just the hungry me

Re: Here Are Top Reasons Why You Should Avoid Nigerian Men (from A Man's Point) by blinking001(m): 6:23am On Feb 23, 2021
Spending123:

To use you do rituals just the hungry me
Hahahaha grin
Re: Here Are Top Reasons Why You Should Avoid Nigerian Men (from A Man's Point) by Offpoint1: 6:34am On Feb 23, 2021
Of all the opportunities the internet gives, it hurts my feelings to see some people choose to grab Foolishness.

1 Like

Re: Here Are Top Reasons Why You Should Avoid Nigerian Men (from A Man's Point) by Silentgroper(m): 7:15am On Feb 23, 2021
fati2001:
If ur new kid is a male, u already know he's useless. Please just feed him to nearest wild animal around u to spare his useless life.
arigato..
Re: Here Are Top Reasons Why You Should Avoid Nigerian Men (from A Man's Point) by Silentgroper(m): 7:22am On Feb 23, 2021
Truthabulabula:

Blooderly this matter is one that'll take time to solve.

It's the men actually popping the cherries. If all men agree not to pop anymore,virgins go yakpa.

But, musician's aren't even helping
Even naira Marley my niqqar talk say *how can your pussy be tight ?? *

Nigeria don cast my man.
Just enjoy life,gather small money escape from the shithole.
D truth is, u're also useless. Atleast stacyO can testify to dz.
Re: Here Are Top Reasons Why You Should Avoid Nigerian Men (from A Man's Point) by Dreadlock69(m): 9:28am On Feb 23, 2021
Kukuma say EVERY GENDER USELESS BUT NAH THE GIRLS USELESS PASS
Re: Here Are Top Reasons Why You Should Avoid Nigerian Men (from A Man's Point) by Nobody: 11:54am On Feb 23, 2021
Silentgroper:
D truth is, u're also useless. Atleast stacyO can testify to dz.

Don't drag me into his business please.

I don't want any mentally deranged person mentioning me. Lol
Re: Here Are Top Reasons Why You Should Avoid Nigerian Men (from A Man's Point) by Silentgroper(m): 12:17pm On Feb 23, 2021
StacyO:

Lol.
truthabulabula. Here's ur crush nt wanting to have anything to do with u.
can u see how useless u are..
Re: Here Are Top Reasons Why You Should Avoid Nigerian Men (from A Man's Point) by Silentgroper(m): 12:23pm On Feb 23, 2021
StacyO:

Yo, lil mama. Y do u intend to deactivate? ... What's going on?
Re: Here Are Top Reasons Why You Should Avoid Nigerian Men (from A Man's Point) by sunshineV(f): 1:40pm On Feb 23, 2021
with the way things are going its safe to say NIGERIANS ARE USELESS

1 Like

Re: Here Are Top Reasons Why You Should Avoid Nigerian Men (from A Man's Point) by IamPlato(m): 12:30pm On Feb 24, 2021
StacyO:

girl you need anger management classes
Re: Here Are Top Reasons Why You Should Avoid Nigerian Men (from A Man's Point) by DONFRANSKID(m): 1:31pm On Feb 24, 2021
Nigerian girls are useless all of them
Re: Here Are Top Reasons Why You Should Avoid Nigerian Men (from A Man's Point) by Nobody: 5:07pm On Feb 24, 2021
IamPlato:
girl you need anger management classes

I only said that cause I know what's going on behind the curtains.
Op is not normal.

And no,I'm very slow to anger.
Though it can get really bad when the anger medium keeps reoccurring over and over again.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Were You Dumped? / Video: Lady Who Went For Job Interview Begs For Mercy As HR Director Ch0ps Her / How Did U Become A Smoker?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.