Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,314 members, 7,808,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:19 AM

What Kind Of Business Can I Do With #300k Monntly Earnings !!! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Kind Of Business Can I Do With #300k Monntly Earnings !!! (302 Views)

Which Business Can I Start With #300K / What's The Best Bank For Savings Of Business Income? / Can I Start Recharge Card Printing Business With 300k? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Kind Of Business Can I Do With #300k Monntly Earnings !!! by naicaey: 10:29pm On Feb 22, 2021
Dear nairalanders,

I am a young man in my early thirties. I have access to a consistent source of income that amount to 300K montly.

My concern is that I really want to venture into a business badly but have no clue on where to start.

Please take note that I am looking for a business that will yield meaningful result in the shortest possible time (although I'm not looking for a get rich quick scheme), just need a legitimate business that can generate a meaningful ROI in the shortest amount of time possible.

I a very versatile person and I'm capable of adapting and learning any skills as fast as possible if it's required.

Please I need advice from well meaning NL and not jokers please
Re: What Kind Of Business Can I Do With #300k Monntly Earnings !!! by chatinent: 10:33pm On Feb 22, 2021
naicaey:
Dear nairalanders,

I am a young man in my early thirties. I have access to a consistent source of income that amount to 300K montly.

My concern is that I really want to venture into a business badly but have no clue on where to start.

Please take note that I am looking for a business that will yield meaningful result in the shortest possible time (although I'm not looking for a get rich quick scheme), just need a legitimate business that can generate a meaningful ROI in the shortest amount of time possible.

I a very versatile person and I'm capable of adapting and learning any skills as fast as possible if it's required.

Start up importing sth. Put a salesperson.

By the way, you get N50k you no dey use again?
Re: What Kind Of Business Can I Do With #300k Monntly Earnings !!! by Nobody: 10:33pm On Feb 22, 2021
naicaey:
Dear nairalanders,

how do you know well meaning nairalanders? That itself is a joke. Save your money. After a year tell us how much you've saved then we can advise you
Re: What Kind Of Business Can I Do With #300k Monntly Earnings !!! by lilvicky68(m): 10:35pm On Feb 22, 2021
Save it up to some meaningful amount..then invest it
Re: What Kind Of Business Can I Do With #300k Monntly Earnings !!! by Inteltower: 10:44am On Feb 23, 2021
naicaey:
Dear nairalanders,

Well allow me to suggest that you can invest in our startup company: Fun Gamers
A private enterprise that specializes in organizing sports/games related competitions (eg: Football, swimming, chess, car racing, horse racing, video games, cycling competition, etc) through which it will make its profits on a monthly and annual basis

Contact me if interested for more details
(08136156015)

Or you can venture into cryptocurrency
Very lucrative

(1) (Reply)

Closed Bet9ja Shops / How To Make 200k-300k Per Month / ..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.