Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,846 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:18 AM

18 Powerful Tips On How To Be Beautiful Without Makeup - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / 18 Powerful Tips On How To Be Beautiful Without Makeup (250 Views)

Easy Hairstyles To Try During Lockdown And Be Beautiful | Natural Hairstyles / Lord's Chosen Members Wed Without Makeup In Lagos (Photos) / 18 Ways To Be Beautiful Without Makeup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

18 Powerful Tips On How To Be Beautiful Without Makeup by Jamevic: 11:08pm On Feb 22, 2021
Research has made it known that the long-term effect of wearing makeup is more harmful than the benefits it offers.

Skin problems like acne, eczema, pimples, fine lines, breakout, and large pores are most of the time caused by wearing fake makeup products.

A recent study made on the cosmetic industry in 2017 made it known that the industry made $66.4 billion. And with the mouth gaping amount made annually by the industry made every brand either quality or fake want to eat of the national cake.

To be able to tap some of the money, they started using low-quality and harmful substances like arsenic, lead, and even feces to create their products.

Then to entice people, they package it well and lessen the price.

Power of packaging.

When you wear this type of makeup, in a short time you start seeing changes in your skin and you'll blame your skincare products.

Your skincare products if chosen wrongly can also do some harm to the skin.
That is why I always emphasize knowing your skin before buying a skincare product.

You can do this by doing a shower test.

Take your bath in the morning and follow it with an inspection to know your skin type either dry, oily, or combination skin.

The truth is that you and I can be much more beautiful without makeup.

And that is why I have made my researches, met with beauty experts, and came up with something you will love to see and put into practice.

Talking of what I found, I found 18 powerful ways to be beautiful even without makeup in Nigeria and every part of the world.https://jamevic.com/tips-on-how-to-be-beautiful-without-makeup-in-nigeria/
Re: 18 Powerful Tips On How To Be Beautiful Without Makeup by Justice3000(m): 11:12pm On Feb 22, 2021
Are you here to promote page?

(1) (Reply)

Size M, Female Short Gown / Want To Add Some New Variety Of Socks Into Your Store? / Sherwani-collection

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.