Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,637,887 members, 6,170,861 topics. Date: Friday, 26 February 2021 at 04:48 PM

Self Employment Instantly Or Part Time Instantly - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Self Employment Instantly Or Part Time Instantly (339 Views)

Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria 2020 Part 2 / 5 Reasons Chasing Self-employment Beats Job Hunting In Nigeria / Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Self Employment Instantly Or Part Time Instantly by victoryhouse: 11:18pm On Feb 22
Hello! I’m Tiproyal’s Nigeria Regional Reception Manager: Charissa
Do you have 10 minutes of free time to learn this money-making method? And you need to read every sentence carefully! You only need to do tasks for half an hour every day, and the daily commission income is between 10,000 and 100,000 naira.
INTRODUCTION TO WORK:
1. You have to use the free N400 given to you immediately you register to order goods and earn commissions. The more goods you buy, the more commission you earn! You can decide to settle for the little commissions or choose to deposit more money to buy more goods and earn more commissions..
2. You don't need to order real goods; after you order the goods, the system will immediately return your commission and the principal of your purchase to your account. The goods will also be returned automatically, and you will not receive any goods. Simply put: It is to help merchants like Amazon improve their product sales data; merchants pay us commissions.
are you ready?
If you are ready, then let's get started! Register this work account with the same number as your WhatsApp! You will get 88 naira bonus!
https://nav.tiproyal.com/theme/tiproyal_register/#/mobile_oversea/registerPage?spreader=110009&forward=1&code=tiproyal
Click this link to complete the registration and download the APP. After logging in, the system will give you 400 Naira immediately. After completing the order task and the first deposit, you can withdraw money to your bank card.
*Of course, the more orders you complete, the more commissions you earn, and you will also get extra bonuses for the first deposit!*
After completing the registration, send me a screenshot of the work account. 08177747774. I will guide you on how to earn higher commissions and also invite you to join our WhatsApp group where we hold meetings and freely interact with participants on the platform

Re: Self Employment Instantly Or Part Time Instantly by victoryhouse: 11:37pm On Feb 22
Re: Self Employment Instantly Or Part Time Instantly by victoryhouse: 4:57am On Feb 23
Re: Self Employment Instantly Or Part Time Instantly by victoryhouse: 9:55am On Feb 23
Re: Self Employment Instantly Or Part Time Instantly by Petmodan(m): 11:14am On Feb 23
Wait for me I will be with you in a moment
Re: Self Employment Instantly Or Part Time Instantly by victoryhouse: 11:24am On Feb 23
Re: Self Employment Instantly Or Part Time Instantly by victoryhouse: 6:22pm On Feb 23
Re: Self Employment Instantly Or Part Time Instantly by victoryhouse: 1:00pm On Feb 25
victoryhouse:
Hello! I’m Tiproyal’s Nigeria Regional Reception Manager: Charissa
Do you have 10 minutes of free time to learn this money-making method? And you need to read every sentence carefully! You only need to do tasks for half an hour every day, and the daily commission income is between 10,000 and 100,000 naira.
INTRODUCTION TO WORK:
1. You need to deposit at least 300 naira to buy goods to earn commissions. The more goods you buy, the more commission you earn!
2. You don't need to order real goods; after you order the goods, the system will immediately return your commission and the principal of your purchase to your account. The goods will also be returned automatically, and you will not receive any goods. Simply put: It is to help merchants like Amazon improve their product sales data; merchants pay us commissions.
are you ready?
If you are ready, then let's get started! Register this work account with the same number as your WhatsApp! You will get 88 naira bonus!
https://nav.tiproyal.com/theme/tiproyal_register/#/mobile_oversea/registerPage?spreader=110009&forward=1&code=tiproyal
Click this link to complete the registration and download the APP. After logging in, the system will give you 400 Naira immediately. After completing the order task and the first deposit, you can withdraw money to your bank card.
*Of course, the more orders you complete, the more commissions you earn, and you will also get extra bonuses for the first deposit!*
After completing the registration, send me a screenshot of the work account. 08177747774. I will guide you on how to earn commissions and invite you to join the group to receive the 88 naira bonus!
Re: Self Employment Instantly Or Part Time Instantly by victoryhouse: 7:43pm On Feb 25
Re: Self Employment Instantly Or Part Time Instantly by victoryhouse: 6:06am
Re: Self Employment Instantly Or Part Time Instantly by lizzychom: 7:21am
I HV register and downloaded the app .Are u on WhatsApp I can't send screenshot here
Re: Self Employment Instantly Or Part Time Instantly by timagentms: 9:33am
Site trafficking loading. Pls note, no good things comes with free hands
Re: Self Employment Instantly Or Part Time Instantly by victoryhouse: 9:53am
lizzychom:
I HV register and downloaded the app .Are u on WhatsApp I can't send screenshot here

WhatsApp 08177747774
Re: Self Employment Instantly Or Part Time Instantly by victoryhouse: 1:28pm
Re: Self Employment Instantly Or Part Time Instantly by victoryhouse: 3:38pm

(1) (Reply)

Quanum Basics In Search Of Certified Riggers / Seeking Employment / The System That Works.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.