Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,480 members, 7,808,751 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:22 PM

Her Ex-boyfriend Allegedly Posted Their Lovelife Online & She's Not Been Herself - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Her Ex-boyfriend Allegedly Posted Their Lovelife Online & She's Not Been Herself (417 Views)

Someone Posted Lady's Photo With 'RIP' Written On It. She Reacts / Ooni Of Ife Romances Shefiu Alao’s Ex-mistress, Emmanuela… List Of Her Ex-lovers / I Am Married But Pregnant For My Ex Boyfriend ,what Should I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Her Ex-boyfriend Allegedly Posted Their Lovelife Online & She's Not Been Herself by henrydwayne(m): 11:42pm On Feb 22, 2021
Love Island star Georgia Harrison has quitted social media after her ex-boyfriend is alleged to have posted a video of their love affair online.

Stephen Bear was alleged to have filmed them making love without her knowledge and posting the footage online. He was arrested but subsequently released on bail.

Georgia, 29, admitted to feeling highly pained, saying the pain that comes with the ordeal won't go away, taking to Instagram to announce she'll remain silent until the time's right to talk.

Full story via: https://m.hub.opera.com/system/preview?aid=031ca71dd93a49dab8d4fa833fef02ee

Re: Her Ex-boyfriend Allegedly Posted Their Lovelife Online & She's Not Been Herself by dawnomike(m): 1:05am On Feb 23, 2021
Sorry sis... This is betrayal of trust but, Life goes on
Re: Her Ex-boyfriend Allegedly Posted Their Lovelife Online & She's Not Been Herself by pozehnani(f): 1:51am On Feb 23, 2021
See how dry he looks. Pained man.

Anyways this will teach the ladies close their legs.

Trust no one. Remain chaste.

1 Like

Re: Her Ex-boyfriend Allegedly Posted Their Lovelife Online & She's Not Been Herself by JaneYave(f): 2:55am On Feb 23, 2021
Bad can turn good, most times the worst turns the best.
Re: Her Ex-boyfriend Allegedly Posted Their Lovelife Online & She's Not Been Herself by fourboys: 11:51am On Feb 23, 2021
I rushed here to watch some vids or see some nacking pics... just disappointed crycrycrycrycrysad

(1) (Reply)

Asking About How To Detect Someone / See Havoc Caused To Cars By Rain In China Today (photos) / How Can I Safely Send Money To Ghana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.