Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,466 members, 7,808,669 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:09 PM

2023: Nobody Can Match Tinubu Candidacy – Ogun Monarchs - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Nobody Can Match Tinubu Candidacy – Ogun Monarchs (12074 Views)

President Tinubu Arrives Ijebu-Ode, To Visit Ogun Monarchs (video) / 2023: Nobody Will Get Our Ticket On A Silver Platter, APC Tells Tinubu / 2023: Buhari Will Not Support Tinubu’s Candidacy - Sule Lamido (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Nobody Can Match Tinubu Candidacy – Ogun Monarchs by WonderManly(m): 6:34am On Feb 23, 2021
I knew that this Man has collected his own share too. Awon APC KING. Set awon Oba of Lagos!

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Nobody Can Match Tinubu Candidacy – Ogun Monarchs by Ay77(m): 6:35am On Feb 23, 2021
I'm from Ogun .i live here..all this monarchs are thiefs

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Nobody Can Match Tinubu Candidacy – Ogun Monarchs by Yankee101: 6:38am On Feb 23, 2021
Give us Osinbajo
Re: 2023: Nobody Can Match Tinubu Candidacy – Ogun Monarchs by GeneralPula: 6:38am On Feb 23, 2021
PaChukwudi44:
Tinubu President of the SW 2023

Did you know that Tinubu is better than all the past and present SE leaders since 1999?

Wanna argue with facts?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Nobody Can Match Tinubu Candidacy – Ogun Monarchs by GeneralPula: 6:40am On Feb 23, 2021
I doubt if Tinubu would contest for any president..

No one knows his plan until the extra time..

Osinbajo or Donald duke is the best bet for me
Re: 2023: Nobody Can Match Tinubu Candidacy – Ogun Monarchs by butterfly777(m): 6:41am On Feb 23, 2021
The so called traditional rulers are now mere tools in the hands of politicians. I don't take them serious anymore.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Nobody Can Match Tinubu Candidacy – Ogun Monarchs by eherbal(m): 6:43am On Feb 23, 2021
These 2 kings have always sold out politically.its second nature to them. They shouldn't be taken seriously. while Fulani herdsmen are busy ravaging their lands and people ,they're endorsing the tyrant that facilitated the holocaust. Tinubu slaves

4 Likes

Re: 2023: Nobody Can Match Tinubu Candidacy – Ogun Monarchs by pickatyouu: 6:43am On Feb 23, 2021
Tinubu can't make a good leader.
A visionary leader knows another and a clueless one knows nothing.
Tinubu brought a daft to rule us, he is going to be worse.

Check my signature if you have a car and interested in installing a tracking device. It might interest you

1 Like

Re: 2023: Nobody Can Match Tinubu Candidacy – Ogun Monarchs by GeneralPula: 6:44am On Feb 23, 2021
Peterobi90:

The SE is even a bit lenient with Tinubu as presidential candidate.. you should fear the Northern populace more. The SE are only more vocal.

In all, there are better options...

No, the SE are very envious, jealous and sad..

Nah emotions you dey use reason politics matter..

Go learn how it's been played, then you'll realize there's nothing to fear about the north.

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Nobody Can Match Tinubu Candidacy – Ogun Monarchs by InvertedHammer: 6:46am On Feb 23, 2021
/
That’s how Buhari was packaged and sold to the populace. Katsina people now know better but a tad too late. I wish Tinubu wins the Presidency grin
/
Re: 2023: Nobody Can Match Tinubu Candidacy – Ogun Monarchs by lekki1444: 6:48am On Feb 23, 2021
Nooel1:
They are right, no man alive can match his bribery and corruption antecedents in the world.

A man who empowers Agberos and place them ahead of educated Lagosians in Ilu Eko.

A man who derives joy in looting Lagos state treasury while giving back a bottle of groundnut oil to Lagosians.
bro not just any bottle of granut oil. thats mammador. the good stuff sad
Re: 2023: Nobody Can Match Tinubu Candidacy – Ogun Monarchs by Nobody: 6:48am On Feb 23, 2021
Jerryherd:
cool

Ibos won't start campaigning for their own candidate now oo, it's Tinubu's matter they would focus on

Under which party?

Anyone with a knowledge of Nigeria politics know that an Igbo man has no chance in becoming the president come 2023.

Why are we deceiving ourselves?

If you take otherwise, tell me how you think it would play out.
Re: 2023: Nobody Can Match Tinubu Candidacy – Ogun Monarchs by PHijo(m): 6:49am On Feb 23, 2021
Anybody who thinks Tinubu or any Yoruba has a chance in 2023 is living in a fool's paradise!

The only chance for the South to get the presidency in 2023 is for the South west to support a candidate from the Niger delta or South east. Anything short of that will lead to the emergence of a Northerner in 2023.

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Nobody Can Match Tinubu Candidacy – Ogun Monarchs by Jerryherd: 6:50am On Feb 23, 2021
CamusMidas:

Under which party?

Anyone with a knowledge of Nigeria politics know that an Igbo man has no chance in becoming the president come 2023.

Why are we deceiving ourselves?

If you take otherwise, tell me how you think it would play out.

Maybe not now maybe 2027 atleast the networking and bridge building must start now
Re: 2023: Nobody Can Match Tinubu Candidacy – Ogun Monarchs by Nobody: 6:50am On Feb 23, 2021
it will end in premium tears for the so called Jagaban...

Go and write it down Yul Edochie is the president of the federal republic of Nigeria come 2023grin

1 Like

Re: 2023: Nobody Can Match Tinubu Candidacy – Ogun Monarchs by adesegun121(m): 6:54am On Feb 23, 2021
Ok
Re: 2023: Nobody Can Match Tinubu Candidacy – Ogun Monarchs by Nobody: 6:59am On Feb 23, 2021
Jerryherd:

Maybe not now maybe 2027 atleast the networking and bridge building must start now
You are wise, you can't use an "independent businessman mindset" to play politics; you need people and loyalty in politics.
Re: 2023: Nobody Can Match Tinubu Candidacy – Ogun Monarchs by Goodvibes007: 7:01am On Feb 23, 2021
Jokers and yahoo kings.
Tinubu can't get half of the votes in SW (they will try to rig of course to push it to 60%). How is he going to get the votes of the Northerners/Middle belt or the South Easterners/South South?
His popularity starts and ends in the SW.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Nobody Can Match Tinubu Candidacy – Ogun Monarchs by Bigflamie(m): 7:01am On Feb 23, 2021
You guys should stop bringing irrelevant news like this on front page, is this a sponsored post or what?

Seun, what's going on in this forum?

1 Like

Re: 2023: Nobody Can Match Tinubu Candidacy – Ogun Monarchs by Nobody: 7:02am On Feb 23, 2021
Nooel1:

You're right! But when ISIKILU WASKILI and his fellow Bororo herdsmen start maiming, killing and raping your people while your people start running away to Benin republic dont come here and be shouting " Buhari is a Bastard Terrorist".
They are killing, raping and maiming your people too but you know South East, Nigeria, is the worst at media coverage. It is until the whole thing has boomerang before your people start pleading with the "western media" and accusing the of bias.
Re: 2023: Nobody Can Match Tinubu Candidacy – Ogun Monarchs by slowice(m): 7:03am On Feb 23, 2021
These fools are more interested in the presidency when there may be no country before 2023.... They re very willingly to give the life of their people for a pot of porridge that's ll never be in their complete control.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Nobody Can Match Tinubu Candidacy – Ogun Monarchs by Goodvibes007: 7:05am On Feb 23, 2021
PaChukwudi44:
Tinubu President of the SW 2023
Not my south west. Maybe president of Lagos.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Nobody Can Match Tinubu Candidacy – Ogun Monarchs by Goodvibes007: 7:07am On Feb 23, 2021
Marvieduke:
Na so monarch deceive goodluck Jonathan that year.
Lol
Re: 2023: Nobody Can Match Tinubu Candidacy – Ogun Monarchs by Nobody: 7:08am On Feb 23, 2021
me that want to contest against him nko? Nairalanders will vote for me
Re: 2023: Nobody Can Match Tinubu Candidacy – Ogun Monarchs by TimJames042(m): 7:11am On Feb 23, 2021
The youths are wiser now; using ENDSARS PROTEST & LEKKI TOLL GATE SHOOTING as a case study.
Those scars are still fresh & won't be forgotten. Can't wait for 2023 with our PVC ever ready.
Re: 2023: Nobody Can Match Tinubu Candidacy – Ogun Monarchs by witworth(m): 7:12am On Feb 23, 2021
I thought they said being an islamist stalled his ambition to be vice president to so called president Buhari back in 2015 then, that was why and how osinbajo the so called christian became the V.P
So now I think since the presidency has been rotating btw Christianity and Islamic, definitely Tinubu ambition will be stalled again.
Osinbajo is qualified to be president.
Not just him self, many Nigerians are qualified as well, so keep your dirty mouth shut.
Re: 2023: Nobody Can Match Tinubu Candidacy – Ogun Monarchs by JoeEeL(m): 7:13am On Feb 23, 2021
MAY MY LORD CONTINUOUSLY PUNISH THESE BAST*RDS!

I thought they were the ones saying any small thing, critics will be mentioning Tinubu, Tinubu.

Now we decided to keep quiet and they keep disturbing us with the name. Big fools. Yewa has been deserted. Our Yoruba brethren, thousands of them have fled to Benin, effectively turning them to refugees.

But what these bastards can think of is Tinubu.

A REVOLUTION HAS TO START NOW. A REVOLUTION HAS TO START NOW. ENYIN OMO YORUBA, E DIDE JARE. SHEY NWON S'EPE FUN NYIN NI? E KAN MA MA SUN LO. angry

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Nobody Can Match Tinubu Candidacy – Ogun Monarchs by JoeEeL(m): 7:17am On Feb 23, 2021
Thatnaijaboi:
They don give una money

We need to "revolute" these idiots.

The most disdainful part is that Fulani herdsmen have ravaged his community and driven locals all the way to Benin.

These monarchs, rulers and bellectual kings need food wey we suppose cook for them.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Nobody Can Match Tinubu Candidacy – Ogun Monarchs by Burgerlomo: 7:18am On Feb 23, 2021
Bola146:
grin Lori iro

1 Like

Re: 2023: Nobody Can Match Tinubu Candidacy – Ogun Monarchs by Luckydubby7(m): 7:19am On Feb 23, 2021
Said by Ogun King
Not Delta king.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Nobody Can Match Tinubu Candidacy – Ogun Monarchs by 040drogba: 7:22am On Feb 23, 2021
He have not done any thin in 2019 election, where the south west share 3 state each. With no state with disparity of 150. 000 vote between APC and PDP. Pls allow people to vote their choice. Any way population matters as democracy is government of the people by the peoples and for the peoples.
Re: 2023: Nobody Can Match Tinubu Candidacy – Ogun Monarchs by JoeEeL(m): 7:22am On Feb 23, 2021
Jerryherd:

Ibo and Ipobian sha... You don't worth further reply

Unproductive and a waste of time... No wonder the Marginalisation

Mr man, gbenu dake jare. Olodo omo. Ta lo raye oro oshi to n jabo lenu e?

Disgraceful Yorubas. Fooolish thinkers. See what South West has turned to, all you can be thinking of is attacking Igbo or IPOB?

E jo, e dakun, ki lo maan se awon omo Yoruba kan? Ti nwon ma ma ronu bi oloshi.

Zoo politics. Marginalisation this that. That's all u backward thinkers know of in this dead country. Even if they choose not to vote, does that warrant they be marginalised? Is a president not supposed to be president across the federation?

Black and mumu just dey inseparable.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FG To Borrow $3 Billion Via Eurobonds In October / Picture Of Kano Riot (di8sturbing) / This Railway Project Is Close To President Buhari’s Heart- Ag. Pres. Osinbajo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.