Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,559 members, 7,809,034 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:30 PM

Can A Man With One Testicle Impregnate A Woman? - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Can A Man With One Testicle Impregnate A Woman? (41347 Views)

Lost One Testicle / Testosterone/ Testicle Torsion / Undescended Testicle: Is Your Baby Having One Testicle? Get This Herbal Remedy / Advice Needed : One Testicle Gone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can A Man With One Testicle Impregnate A Woman? by wumi2017(f): 10:59pm On Feb 23, 2021
grin

Re: Can A Man With One Testicle Impregnate A Woman? by Fjyoo: 11:01pm On Feb 23, 2021
You have no issues at all, raise your confidence, don't ever feel inferior, you can even impregnate a girl faster than someone with deficient two. Infact, in the human system, for organs that are two, if one is absent, the other functions optimally, so you would be surprised that if U get a woman with no issues, Every firing U'll be making would be without missing. I have seen cases, guy wanted to know if he can perform and got a girl preggy, had to marry her, today they have 5 kids, the other has a son now with a currently pregnant wife. So don't even disturb Ursef. U can decide to go and do semen analysis to boost your confidence, you would be surprised that your sperm count and motility will be so adequate. Reply my mail though
Re: Can A Man With One Testicle Impregnate A Woman? by PythonLearner: 11:03pm On Feb 23, 2021
realman4me:
very correct sir.that was exactly my case

hello. I am interested in op's topic. I have a question for you please .
Was yours operated?
Re: Can A Man With One Testicle Impregnate A Woman? by PythonLearner: 11:04pm On Feb 23, 2021
realman4me:
very correct sir.that was exactly my case

hello. I am interested in op's topic. I have a question for you please .
Was yours operated? ...
Re: Can A Man With One Testicle Impregnate A Woman? by Ibime(m): 11:06pm On Feb 23, 2021
Kiddo01:
Good morning dear brothers and sisters in NL, I know this may be funny but I decided to bring it here. I'm 30 years old now. When I was growing up as a young boy, I discovered that other boys of my contemporaries, my peers had two scrutal sac (talking about the two ball hanging down from the male genital) but mine is just one.
I dated a girl who once told me I impregnated her but I don't know if she lied to me.

I've carried out research in the internet but with different answers though I've not gone for medical check as to know if a man with one scrotun can impregnate a woman. Do anybody here have similar situation? Have anyone amongst us heard such complain?

Please doctors in the house, what is your take on a single scrutal sac? Have you come across this problem? How did you handle it? What is your advice? Can it produce a child?.

Advice please.

Short answer is yes, including many men who've had têsticular cancer such as biker Lance Armstrong who had kids after losing one to cancer.

1 Like

Re: Can A Man With One Testicle Impregnate A Woman? by Ibime(m): 11:09pm On Feb 23, 2021
VCEMN:
Yes, a man with 1 testicle can still have children, unfortunately only half of a child will be born each time.
However, that means if you get your wife pregnant twice you will have 1 full baby.
Trust me.

You dey craze grin

1 Like

Re: Can A Man With One Testicle Impregnate A Woman? by Shormiey(m): 11:16pm On Feb 23, 2021
With science it's impossible
Re: Can A Man With One Testicle Impregnate A Woman? by Nobody: 11:16pm On Feb 23, 2021
MejiLoyon:

That's the case. Had my kid operated on last year because of this when I noticed one ball hanging. He could have just gone to the hospital. Nairaland no be hospital
hey you, how do you feel now after you bad mouthed my thread, feel better with now?
Re: Can A Man With One Testicle Impregnate A Woman? by gnykelly(m): 11:33pm On Feb 23, 2021
Kiddo01:
Good morning dear brothers and sisters in NL, I know this may be funny but I decided to bring it here. I'm 30 years old now. When I was growing up as a young boy, I discovered that other boys of my contemporaries, my peers had two scrutal sac (talking about the two ball hanging down from the male genital) but mine is just one.
I dated a girl who once told me I impregnated her but I don't know if she lied to me.

I've carried out research in the internet but with different answers though I've not gone for medical check as to know if a man with one scrotun can impregnate a woman. Do anybody here have similar situation? Have anyone amongst us heard such complain?

Please doctors in the house, what is your take on a single scrutal sac? Have you come across this problem? How did you handle it? What is your advice? Can it produce a child?.

Advice please.

don't lie did you fry the other one. grin
Re: Can A Man With One Testicle Impregnate A Woman? by HBB1(m): 11:35pm On Feb 23, 2021
Alaye, dey fire dey go, nothing do you!

One testicle can impregnate a whole Village!

Most of the Sperm die anyway, so...
Re: Can A Man With One Testicle Impregnate A Woman? by lilbarracuda(m): 11:43pm On Feb 23, 2021
You don't have 1 testicles, it's a condition called cryptorchid where one or both of the testicles fails to descend into the sac. And yes you will impregnate a lady.

.... I no yo Sabi sha oo na wetin Dem teach me for ANS 201 I dey take judge sha
Re: Can A Man With One Testicle Impregnate A Woman? by lilbarracuda(m): 11:43pm On Feb 23, 2021
You don't have 1 testicles, it's a condition called cryptorchid where one or both of the testicles fails to descend into the sac. And yes you will impregnate a lady.

.... I no too Sabi sha oo na wetin Dem teach me for ANS 201 I dey take judge sha

1 Like

Re: Can A Man With One Testicle Impregnate A Woman? by Fjyoo: 11:45pm On Feb 23, 2021
Wana send you a document on it via ur email. You have nothing to worry about at all inasmuch as U do have proper libido and ejaculation
Re: Can A Man With One Testicle Impregnate A Woman? by sgtponzihater1(m): 11:55pm On Feb 23, 2021
Kiddo01:

Advice please.

Chairman, I would strongly suggest that you do at least a pelvic ultrasound to check for undescended testes in your pelvic region and get this removed ASAP if there is any, as that would be a potential disaster. If there is no other testes missed then good luck as one testes is enough to do the job

Cheers
Re: Can A Man With One Testicle Impregnate A Woman? by Nobody: 11:58pm On Feb 23, 2021
CamusMidas:
Your responsibility is to go to a medical practitioner and get the diagnosis and answer you seek but no you choose to be irresponsible seeking for answers for searching the internet and asking nairaland for wetin dey your body.

Using your Signature as an advice to you, practice what you preach.
Lol his words against him
Re: Can A Man With One Testicle Impregnate A Woman? by Nobody: 12:02am On Feb 24, 2021
Organs:

Must you always have negative ritualistic thoughts?
.how many times have I had that thought . List just one. If u have memory
Re: Can A Man With One Testicle Impregnate A Woman? by Nobody: 12:08am On Feb 24, 2021
mariahAngel:
If only nairaland men were this kind and understanding to women as they've been so far to this man....

Were op a woman, it would've been her fault one way or another.

Open a thread and complain about a missing testicle. We'll be equally kind and understanding to you.
Re: Can A Man With One Testicle Impregnate A Woman? by Bukasint(f): 12:08am On Feb 24, 2021
Kiddo01:

Advice please.

Everybody as a man has on Scrotum..anybody with more than two abnormal. If you say two testicles, I would understand but what matters is your sperm production and viability.
Re: Can A Man With One Testicle Impregnate A Woman? by ibuildstuff(m): 12:09am On Feb 24, 2021
Sunmolar:
With science & doubt,it may look impossible.But with God all things are possible,you surely going to have kids when married.
Mehn just shut up. If the one produce sperm then he can have kids. even with all the scientific breakthroughs u still open ur gutter mouth to talk this rubbish.
Re: Can A Man With One Testicle Impregnate A Woman? by ibuildstuff(m): 12:10am On Feb 24, 2021
mariahAngel:
If only nairaland men were this kind and understanding to women as they've been so far to this man....

Were op a woman, it would've been her fault one way or another.

Most u make everything gender war?
Re: Can A Man With One Testicle Impregnate A Woman? by Greatuzoewulu: 12:15am On Feb 24, 2021
Kiddo01:

Advice please.

You can have children with one testicle.
Re: Can A Man With One Testicle Impregnate A Woman? by Wannabenz: 12:16am On Feb 24, 2021
Bro be fuckin without condom and stop mentioning about it to anyone,when ur gf gets pregnant then marry her.

NB: this advice got nothing to do medically or religiously but to actuality.
Thank Me Later.
Re: Can A Man With One Testicle Impregnate A Woman? by Adrian98(m): 12:21am On Feb 24, 2021
chai ya cry
Re: Can A Man With One Testicle Impregnate A Woman? by philanthropist1(m): 12:26am On Feb 24, 2021
You don't have any problems. The best you can do is to go to a good hospital. The missing one needs to be removed so that it will not cause you cancer in the future.
Re: Can A Man With One Testicle Impregnate A Woman? by Nobody: 12:28am On Feb 24, 2021
perkyB:
hey you, how do you feel now after you bad mouthed my thread, feel better with now?
it was an advise. What do I gain when I badmouth? I apologize if you feel that way. Not my intention. Besides we don't get paid for front page so you don't have to feel bad. But if you feel bad you can open it again tomorrow afternoon,that's when threads are slow on fp. I'll drop my post that will definitely drive traffic. Happy now? My apologies

1 Like

Re: Can A Man With One Testicle Impregnate A Woman? by jantman(m): 12:29am On Feb 24, 2021
@Kiddo01
As long as you can produce semen and your sperm cell are not dead. I think you can still have children

1 Like

Re: Can A Man With One Testicle Impregnate A Woman? by orlaglobal234: 12:30am On Feb 24, 2021
Hope you can Bleep Weller if yes continue enjoy yourself when you dey young
Re: Can A Man With One Testicle Impregnate A Woman? by BRATISLAVA: 12:42am On Feb 24, 2021
Kiddo01:

Advice please.

What happened to her pregnancy?
Re: Can A Man With One Testicle Impregnate A Woman? by EvilNeedle(m): 12:55am On Feb 24, 2021
Go for motility test.
Re: Can A Man With One Testicle Impregnate A Woman? by Matinho: 12:59am On Feb 24, 2021
One testicle can really be a serious problem. My advice would be to go see a doctor ASAP. It could be a result of the failure to descent of testes during embryogenesis. This condition should be corrected in childhood when detected cos if not na cancer things in older age o. No use that condition play o. But yes a man with one testicle fit born, doesnt affect sperm production.
Re: Can A Man With One Testicle Impregnate A Woman? by omazus: 1:06am On Feb 24, 2021
Either Hitler or Napoleon or even both had a similar challenge.
Re: Can A Man With One Testicle Impregnate A Woman? by bigl: 1:20am On Feb 24, 2021
Kiddo01:

Advice please.

Bro, u can impregnate ladies well well with one ball ...

Just ensure u keep it healthy ... Go and run SFA (seminal fluid analysis) to know your reproductive health status then if anything needs to be fixed, fix it, get married and start churning out beautiful babies ...

And yeah, stop bothering your head ... There is nothing wrong with u bro

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

23-Year-Old Lady And Cancer Survivor With A Bionic Leg. Photos / Doctors Stunned Sighting Octopus In Patient’s Throat / Adedayo Williams Tests Positive For Coronavirus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.