Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,317 members, 7,780,772 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:45 PM

Ortom: If Anything Happens To Me, Hold Gov Bala Mohammed Responsible - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ortom: If Anything Happens To Me, Hold Gov Bala Mohammed Responsible (22745 Views)

Ortom:If ipob was responsible,it would’ve generate more outcry / Bala Mohammed Wins Bauchi Governorship Election / Samuel Ortom: If I Die Today, Hold The Federal Government Responsible (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ortom: If Anything Happens To Me, Hold Gov Bala Mohammed Responsible by onthehill: 6:51am On Feb 23, 2021
If Anything Happens To Me, Gov Bala Mohammed Should Be Held Responsible - Gov Ortom (Video)

Benue State Governor, Samuel Ortom has alleged a threat to his life and has said that his Bauchi State counterpart, Bala Mohammed, should be held responsible if anything happens to him, IgbereTV reports.

Governor Ortom made the accusation while briefing journalists in Makurdi, Benue State capital, on Monday, February 22. His accusation comes barely a week after Governor Mohammed accused him of being behind the hatred against Fulanis in Nigeria. Governor Mohammed also threw his weight behind herdsmen who go around carrying AK47 rifles.

Speaking at the press conference this afternoon, Governor Ortom accused Governor Mohammed of supporting illegal arms wielding foreign herdsmen.

“I want to think that, with what he said and what those herdsmen wrote to me and said that they were going to assassinate me, Bala Mohammed is also part of it, with what he has said.

And if anything happens to me, I don’t want anybody to be in doubt, Bala Mohammed should be held responsible. Especially his last week outing after the condemnable remarks he made about Fulani carrying AK-47 and living anywhere in Nigeria.

He came back to say Ortom is responsible for the hatred against Fulani men and I regard this as a way of vilifying me and profiling me towards assassination. He wants to instigate the Fulani people against me. I am not against Fulani people, they are in Benue State and they remain here,” Ortom said.

He called on Governor Mohammed to render an unreserved apology to Nigerians for comment which has been condemned by many Nigerians

“I think the governor of Bauchi State, my brother, Governor Bala Mohammed should just come out and apologise to Nigerians,” Governor Ortom said.

Se video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=36ESQqKhIq8

https://igberetvnews.com/1383351/anything-happens-gov-bala-mohammed-held-responsible-gov-ortom-video/

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ortom: If Anything Happens To Me, Hold Gov Bala Mohammed Responsible by chatinent: 6:53am On Feb 23, 2021
Ọ bụ naanị akụkọ ọjọọ anyị na-anụ n'obodo a everyday.

Elders in my clan will say ihe obula nwere mbido ga-enwe njedebe. O yes, jẹ ki a wo ki a wo.

People have left nepotism and political favours from their godfathers blind common reasoning.

Human government has failed.

Ekwela ka e duhie gị. I repeat, kar a yaudare ku. It is the poor masses, their electorates who is only admired during election periods they use to cause tribal conflicts.

Akìí rí ẹfọ̀n ta lẹ́ẹ̀ mejì (x3).

50 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ortom: If Anything Happens To Me, Hold Gov Bala Mohammed Responsible by tsephanyah(f): 6:57am On Feb 23, 2021
Cry baby. People like this guy always make noise but when confronted they start playing the victim card. Just like his fake friends IPOB terrorist they all like making noise on the media. You got drunk and make a stupid statements. Action have consequences. Well, we have to wait until Buhari finishes his tenure then we will see, who is more crazier IPOB terrorist or the mighty Fulani. Fulani rules the underworld and rule the government.

I am not against Fulani people, they are in Benue State and they remain here,” Ortom said. This will not let you off the hook. Anyways Glad you call them for meeting just pay good money for this mistake and cus let's us live in peace
EXPENSIVE MISTAKE
I-I was, I was, I was, I was
Gonna say something that would solve all our problems
But then I got drunk and I forgot what I was talking about
I forgot what I was talking about. Song by wilson (fall out boys)

13 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Ortom: If Anything Happens To Me, Hold Gov Bala Mohammed Responsible by Monogamy: 6:59am On Feb 23, 2021
Both Northerners
Both in the same party.

Na family disagreement

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ortom: If Anything Happens To Me, Hold Gov Bala Mohammed Responsible by yinkus6750(m): 7:03am On Feb 23, 2021
Haaaaaaa
Is the governor a herdsman?
Re: Ortom: If Anything Happens To Me, Hold Gov Bala Mohammed Responsible by Never4getU: 7:09am On Feb 23, 2021
Benue is middle belt not north modify asap

Monogamy:
Both Northerners
Both in the same party.

Na family disagreement

96 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Ortom: If Anything Happens To Me, Hold Gov Bala Mohammed Responsible by Nobody: 7:10am On Feb 23, 2021
War of foolishness.

This is what I tell those IPOB idiots,

Don't follow that depraved Nnamdi Kanu and be killing yourselves in Orlu forest while he is chilling and dishing out violent orders to you from London.

Don't mind Nnamdi Kanu's foolish vibes when he tells you that with your Matchets and AK-47s, you can defeat the Nigerian Army. He cites the case of bokoharam and Herdsmen and says "if they (bokoharam and Herdsmen) can stress out the Nigerian at, then we (IPOB) will totally easily disseminate them (army)." That's foolishness.

Dear IPOB children, in our today,

Wars are not won with force, but with POLITICS.
Wars are not won with guns, but with pens.
Wars are not won with battles, but with political campaigns and alliances.

That's why a little Bokoharam will ravage the Nigerian Army for more than a decade and make the Nigerian Army look powerless. That's why a group of 5 men will kidnap school children and media houses will be granting them interviews and governors will be visiting their houses to pay the billions.

They don't have the FORCE that you think. Forget those grenade launchers they display, they can never match a small barracks of the Nigerian Army. What makes them strong, is the POLITICS behind them.

Contrary to what that uneducated Nnamdi Kanu is telling you, if you mistakenly go out to fight the military, you will know what War means. You will know that, no matter how bad a government is, they have POWER. You will be utterly and totally disseminated, and you will call it ethnic and/or religious violence, when it was only your stupidity. Ask Somalia. No matter how failed their government is, no terrorists organization have any effrontery to face the government in a symmetrical warfare.

Instead of you to build political forces, pick a man amongst you and push to the political fronts, you are busy beating up the few people who could have even spoken for you. You Igbos' are known to never have respect for anyone that is why people don't have respect for your own elders. You wake up and beat up your fathers publicly, attack your leaders in the open, and then you complain that people give you no respect. You dig your own grave. When there's a problem in Yoruba land, the elders are called. Because when the elders speak, the people listen. So also with the Hausas, and even my Dear South South. But when you people have problems, they send in the calvary to kill you. That's because of that rascally attitude you are known for. And more evident to that is how you can easily follow anyone who is violent and irresponsible like Nnamdi Kanu. Tomorrow, when it's election period, the idiot will tell you not to go out and vote. And later on, when you are oppressed, the same fool will come out to tell you how no one is representing you politically. Are you not all fools?

Change your ways. You are not the only one fighting for a new country. We too are. But we are not as foolish as you take yourselves. We will build a political space that can give us what we want and not a battle space that will take away what we love.

25 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Ortom: If Anything Happens To Me, Hold Gov Bala Mohammed Responsible by inoki247: 7:10am On Feb 23, 2021
lol yeye dey worry both of you..

I think say ones you're a Governor you get immunity over everything so u no fit die Mafo....

1 Like

Re: Ortom: If Anything Happens To Me, Hold Gov Bala Mohammed Responsible by BRATISLAVA: 7:11am On Feb 23, 2021
It has gotten to this stage?

1 Like

Re: Ortom: If Anything Happens To Me, Hold Gov Bala Mohammed Responsible by Lassana7: 7:12am On Feb 23, 2021

1 Like

Re: Ortom: If Anything Happens To Me, Hold Gov Bala Mohammed Responsible by Lawxen: 7:12am On Feb 23, 2021
Never4getU:

Lol!
Under which geopolitical zone?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ortom: If Anything Happens To Me, Hold Gov Bala Mohammed Responsible by Ekakamba: 7:12am On Feb 23, 2021
So unfortunate.
Re: Ortom: If Anything Happens To Me, Hold Gov Bala Mohammed Responsible by Emperor002: 7:12am On Feb 23, 2021
na mouth him get notin go happen
Re: Ortom: If Anything Happens To Me, Hold Gov Bala Mohammed Responsible by pyyxxaro: 7:12am On Feb 23, 2021
We don’t care
Re: Ortom: If Anything Happens To Me, Hold Gov Bala Mohammed Responsible by Sabadon(m): 7:12am On Feb 23, 2021
oseti go....Nigeria is gone

1 Like

Re: Ortom: If Anything Happens To Me, Hold Gov Bala Mohammed Responsible by Salatavor: 7:12am On Feb 23, 2021
Governor you better speak up oh. Soro soke
Re: Ortom: If Anything Happens To Me, Hold Gov Bala Mohammed Responsible by Akaegwu(m): 7:12am On Feb 23, 2021
Bala is a terrorist.

49 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ortom: If Anything Happens To Me, Hold Gov Bala Mohammed Responsible by nonxo007(m): 7:12am On Feb 23, 2021
9ja na cruise �
Re: Ortom: If Anything Happens To Me, Hold Gov Bala Mohammed Responsible by pickatyouu: 7:13am On Feb 23, 2021
Nothing we no go see for this country.
It's well sha
Re: Ortom: If Anything Happens To Me, Hold Gov Bala Mohammed Responsible by Frankyboy1(m): 7:13am On Feb 23, 2021
Ok
Re: Ortom: If Anything Happens To Me, Hold Gov Bala Mohammed Responsible by Sunnycliff(m): 7:13am On Feb 23, 2021
So you being a governor ,you de fear your mate? You no get sense. But why do they Fulani's feel that they have the monopoly of violence?
God bless MNK
God Bless IPOB
God Bless ESN

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ortom: If Anything Happens To Me, Hold Gov Bala Mohammed Responsible by BruncleZuma: 7:13am On Feb 23, 2021

11 Likes

Re: Ortom: If Anything Happens To Me, Hold Gov Bala Mohammed Responsible by 45foul: 7:13am On Feb 23, 2021
Nothing wm happen to you
Re: Ortom: If Anything Happens To Me, Hold Gov Bala Mohammed Responsible by adesegun121(m): 7:13am On Feb 23, 2021
Ok
We don hear
Re: Ortom: If Anything Happens To Me, Hold Gov Bala Mohammed Responsible by teeytimi: 7:13am On Feb 23, 2021
With what is happening in this country presently, I can authoritatively say Buhari has no iota of leadership quality.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ortom: If Anything Happens To Me, Hold Gov Bala Mohammed Responsible by Oip098: 7:14am On Feb 23, 2021
Bala Mohammed na terrorist

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ortom: If Anything Happens To Me, Hold Gov Bala Mohammed Responsible by GoldenJAT(m): 7:14am On Feb 23, 2021
Our leaders eh!!
Re: Ortom: If Anything Happens To Me, Hold Gov Bala Mohammed Responsible by Monogamy: 7:14am On Feb 23, 2021
Never4getU:

No.. It's in NC with Kwara..

3 Likes

Re: Ortom: If Anything Happens To Me, Hold Gov Bala Mohammed Responsible by tegafej(m): 7:14am On Feb 23, 2021
The audacity with which Bala Mohammed argues the course of Fulani Herdsmen is shameful.

If we are in a functional society, he should have resigned by now with that AK 47 statement made.

46 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ortom: If Anything Happens To Me, Hold Gov Bala Mohammed Responsible by Nobody: 7:14am On Feb 23, 2021
What a Nimcompoop this man is.

1 Like

Re: Ortom: If Anything Happens To Me, Hold Gov Bala Mohammed Responsible by ikorodureporta: 7:14am On Feb 23, 2021
their father, Mr president is not concerned

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Gunmen Attack Labour Party Meeting In Enugu / 2023: Don't Vote For Anybody Who Tells You It Will Be Easy - Sanusi (Video) / Open Grazing: Stop Crying More Than The Bereaved - Falana Tells FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.