Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,282 members, 7,807,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:35 PM

Ortom: If Anything Happens To Me, Hold Gov Bala Mohammed Responsible - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ortom: If Anything Happens To Me, Hold Gov Bala Mohammed Responsible (22769 Views)

Ortom:If ipob was responsible,it would’ve generate more outcry / Bala Mohammed Wins Bauchi Governorship Election / Samuel Ortom: If I Die Today, Hold The Federal Government Responsible (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ortom: If Anything Happens To Me, Hold Gov Bala Mohammed Responsible by NgwalandAba(m): 7:53am On Feb 24, 2021
PatriotExact:

So the Ibibios live in your backyard and yet are more influential and developed economically, financially, socially, and generally than your dubious, crafty and fraudulent tribe in the front yard.

I prefer being a king in a backyard than being a byword and a reject in a front yard.

Shut up Muslim terrorist...go and be proud of your tribe inferior thing...no Eastern state need you hooligans. Terrorist yoruba Man with hausa blood.
Re: Ortom: If Anything Happens To Me, Hold Gov Bala Mohammed Responsible by NgwalandAba(m): 7:55am On Feb 24, 2021
PatriotExact:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

You are still spiting. Stop spiting, start thinking.

So, you can't believe that I'm Ibibio right? Are the Ibibios so hallowed to you guys? You are making me proud of myself bro.

Anyways, continue killing yourselves in Orlu forest.

Ibibio kill you there muslim terrorist from godforsaken region.
Re: Ortom: If Anything Happens To Me, Hold Gov Bala Mohammed Responsible by Nobody: 8:08am On Feb 24, 2021
NgwalandAba:

Ibibio kill you there muslim terrorist from godforsaken region.

cheesy cheesy cheesy

You make me laugh. Anyways, lets assume I'm a Yoruba fulanis muslim, just know that I and thousands of my supporters and followers detest you Igbos and find you repugnant to normal Society values. Drug pushers Sir. That's what you all are.

Before, you only push drugs, but now, you are also taking the drugs. That's why you are busy attacking soft spot police stations to steal guns that will help your armed robbery.
Re: Ortom: If Anything Happens To Me, Hold Gov Bala Mohammed Responsible by Nobody: 8:10am On Feb 24, 2021
NgwalandAba:

Shut up Muslim terrorist...go and be proud of your tribe inferior thing...no Eastern state need you hooligans. Terrorist yoruba Man with hausa blood.

cheesy

If you people so much revere the Ibibios like this, then why don't you imitate their behavior and lifestyle. Won't it help you?

Unam ikot, eyen ebod
Re: Ortom: If Anything Happens To Me, Hold Gov Bala Mohammed Responsible by NgwalandAba(m): 8:11am On Feb 24, 2021
PatriotExact:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

You make me laugh. Anyways, lets assume I'm a Yoruba fulanis muslim, just know that I and thousands of my supporters and followers detest you Igbos and find you repugnant to normal Society values. Drug pushers Sir. That's what you all are.

Before, you only push drugs, but now, you are also taking the drugs. That's why you are busy attacking soft spot police stations to steal guns that will help your armed robbery.

Now you are revealing your true identity,let the drugs kill your terrorist family there bastard Muslim terrorist,no One like you backstabbing yoruba muslim.
Re: Ortom: If Anything Happens To Me, Hold Gov Bala Mohammed Responsible by NgwalandAba(m): 8:13am On Feb 24, 2021
PatriotExact:

cheesy

If you people so much revere the Ibibios like this, then why don't you imitate their behavior and lifestyle. Won't it help you?

Unam ikot, eyen ebod

Ibibio kill you there muslim terrorist,as if the people you are shamelessly claiming share anything in common with you yoruba muslim terrorist with fulani blood.
Re: Ortom: If Anything Happens To Me, Hold Gov Bala Mohammed Responsible by orisa37: 8:13am On Feb 24, 2021
WHAT IS IN ORTOM IS MIGHTIER THAN WHATEVER IS IN BALA. THE LORD IS WITH YOU, ORTOM.
Re: Ortom: If Anything Happens To Me, Hold Gov Bala Mohammed Responsible by Nobody: 8:22am On Feb 24, 2021
NgwalandAba:

Ibibio kill you there muslim terrorist,as if the people you are shamelessly claiming share anything in common with you yoruba muslim terrorist with fulani blood.

Still that familiar bitter and angry Igbo voice.

Must you guys always be this self victimized?

cheesy
Re: Ortom: If Anything Happens To Me, Hold Gov Bala Mohammed Responsible by Nobody: 8:23am On Feb 24, 2021
NgwalandAba:

Now you are revealing your true identity,let the drugs kill your terrorist family there bastard Muslim terrorist,no One like you backstabbing yoruba muslim.

An Igbo man is always bitter. Isn't that self inflicted?

cheesy
Re: Ortom: If Anything Happens To Me, Hold Gov Bala Mohammed Responsible by orisa37: 8:25am On Feb 24, 2021
ORTOM WAS IN THE DEN OF HYENAS WHEN HE CHALLENGE THE LEADERSHIP INTO THE CURRENT DUEL. ORTOM IS NOT CRYING, HE IS SHOWING LEADERSHIP BY EXAMPLE.
Re: Ortom: If Anything Happens To Me, Hold Gov Bala Mohammed Responsible by NgwalandAba(m): 8:27am On Feb 24, 2021
PatriotExact:

An Igbo man is always bitter. Isn't that self inflicted?

cheesy

A yoruba muslim see me as his only stumbling block against jihad with his fellow terrorists down North to spread islam to southern region...your nightmare is me bastard.
Re: Ortom: If Anything Happens To Me, Hold Gov Bala Mohammed Responsible by orisa37: 8:27am On Feb 24, 2021
ORTOM WAS IN THE DEN OF HYENAS WHEN HE CHALLENGE THE LEADERSHIP INTO THE CURRENT DUEL. ORTOM IS NOT CRYING, HE IS SHOWING LEADERSHIP BY EXAMPLE. BALA IS SIMPLY FRUSTRATING.
Re: Ortom: If Anything Happens To Me, Hold Gov Bala Mohammed Responsible by NgwalandAba(m): 8:29am On Feb 24, 2021
PatriotExact:

Still that familiar bitter and angry Igbo voice.

Must you guys always be this self victimized?

cheesy

I'm your colonial master terrorist,you can't win this fight.
Re: Ortom: If Anything Happens To Me, Hold Gov Bala Mohammed Responsible by Nobody: 9:17am On Feb 24, 2021
NgwalandAba:

I'm your colonial master terrorist,you can't win this fight.

Who are you fighting with? Stop deceiving yourself. How can you fight with me when I'm in the town, doing my normal business as a human being, while you are in Orlu forest, running about like an animal.

And then you are talking of fighting. With antelopes?
Re: Ortom: If Anything Happens To Me, Hold Gov Bala Mohammed Responsible by NgwalandAba(m): 9:22am On Feb 24, 2021
PatriotExact:

Who are you fighting with? Stop deceiving yourself. How can you fight with me when I'm in the town, doing my normal business as a human being, while you are in Orlu forest, running about like an animal.

And then you are talking of fighting. With antelopes?

You are a lout, and a muslim fanatics nothing good ever come out of yoruba Muslim.
Re: Ortom: If Anything Happens To Me, Hold Gov Bala Mohammed Responsible by garfield1: 9:23am On Feb 24, 2021
orisa37:
ORTOM WAS IN THE DEN OF HYENAS WHEN HE CHALLENGE THE LEADERSHIP INTO THE CURRENT DUEL. ORTOM IS NOT CRYING, HE IS SHOWING LEADERSHIP BY EXAMPLE.

Has he paid salaries?
Re: Ortom: If Anything Happens To Me, Hold Gov Bala Mohammed Responsible by orisa37: 11:09am On Feb 24, 2021
garfield1:

Has he paid salaries?

Go to SOKOTO to get yours.
Re: Ortom: If Anything Happens To Me, Hold Gov Bala Mohammed Responsible by garfield1: 11:36am On Feb 24, 2021
orisa37:

Go to SOKOTO to get yours.

Stop talking nonsense my boy.until ortom pays salary arrears,he has no right to make any comment.he is a failure
Re: Ortom: If Anything Happens To Me, Hold Gov Bala Mohammed Responsible by Nobody: 12:31pm On Feb 24, 2021
NgwalandAba:

You are a lout, and a muslim fanatics nothing good ever come out of yoruba Muslim.

Forest man.

How are your fellow animals?
grin grin grin grin
Re: Ortom: If Anything Happens To Me, Hold Gov Bala Mohammed Responsible by NgwalandAba(m): 9:17pm On Feb 24, 2021
PatriotExact:

Forest man.

How are your fellow animals?
grin grin grin grin

This animalistic yoruba muslim again.
Re: Ortom: If Anything Happens To Me, Hold Gov Bala Mohammed Responsible by Nobody: 9:56pm On Feb 24, 2021
NgwalandAba:

This animalistic yoruba muslim again.

Will you teach me how to climb trees? cheesy
Or are you the type that crawls?
cheesy
Re: Ortom: If Anything Happens To Me, Hold Gov Bala Mohammed Responsible by NgwalandAba(m): 11:22pm On Feb 24, 2021
PatriotExact:

Will you teach me how to climb trees? cheesy

Or are you the type that crawls?

cheesy

Go eat please.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Zahra Buhari Resumes #inconversationwithzahra Show After Months Of Silence / Babangida: Nigeria Sinking In The Hands Of Incompetent Leaders / President Buhari Departs Katsina For Washington DC (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.