Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,365 members, 7,800,738 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:40 AM

N100 Daily Tax: Kano Keke Riders Begin Indefinite Strike, As People Climb Trucks - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / N100 Daily Tax: Kano Keke Riders Begin Indefinite Strike, As People Climb Trucks (34299 Views)

Kano Almost At Standstill As People Trek Around While Keke Drivers Are On Strike / Gridlock In Onitsha As People Travel Back To Their Respective Destinations / Accident Kills 4 Keke Riders In Abuja, People On The Run (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N100 Daily Tax: Kano Keke Riders Begin Indefinite Strike, As People Climb Trucks by nitt: 4:35pm On Feb 23, 2021
Kinematics:

Crude oil that you say is worthless to the world now is sold at 64 dollars per barrel. So 64 dollars is worthless yet you keep going to Abuja every month end for bambiala from FG.
The crude hasn't benefited the states that produce it because leeches like you that produce and generate nothing is benefiting from it.

Kano with over 10 million persons generate less than Edo and Enugu thats not up to Kano combined both in landmass and population.

You rather be a leech than working to generate funds for yourself.

Nonsense!

Kano generates less than the red sand states grin

You are more imbecilic than I feared.

Your people dey fool una but na Kano man be your problem.

grin grin

Nyamiri kenan grin

click link and get educated. halfwit!

https://m.guardian.ng/news/lagos-is-top-earner-as-states-igr-drop-by-11/#:~:text=The%20NBS%20stated%20that%20Lagos,N3bn%20or%200.49%20per%20cent.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: N100 Daily Tax: Kano Keke Riders Begin Indefinite Strike, As People Climb Trucks by Coolgent(m): 4:36pm On Feb 23, 2021
edochie12:
Here in onitsha,a keke driver will pay nothing less than 1000 a day and ordinary hundred they cant
Don't mind them.
80% of our people dont like to comply when it comes to issue of paying tax and yet the expect government to cater for all their neeeds.
In my state Keke napep/Okada aint paying any kobo to government �
Re: N100 Daily Tax: Kano Keke Riders Begin Indefinite Strike, As People Climb Trucks by Coolgent(m): 4:37pm On Feb 23, 2021
NaijaOlosho:
I don't care about the North

All of you get out undecided
Olosho shut the Bleep up grin
Re: N100 Daily Tax: Kano Keke Riders Begin Indefinite Strike, As People Climb Trucks by Yxxx: 4:43pm On Feb 23, 2021
Kinematics:

I don't support high tax anywhere. 100 naira per day for keke riders as high is laughable.

I understand but my line of arguement is why do we have to pay so much for tax in this part besides the high tax is not even evident in the so called infrastructural development instead it's been siphoned into polithiefcians personal nest.
Re: N100 Daily Tax: Kano Keke Riders Begin Indefinite Strike, As People Climb Trucks by SwTeee(f): 5:44pm On Feb 23, 2021
cybug:

I miss Mama T's Amala and bokoto

Hahaha

1 Like

Re: N100 Daily Tax: Kano Keke Riders Begin Indefinite Strike, As People Climb Trucks by hansomb: 6:17pm On Feb 23, 2021
Mikecold:
So it is now Kano is raising tax of the biggest public transport sector in it's state to #100, In my "village" Keke pays more that that

Yet Kano would miraculously be churnning quota figures to measure up with port-harcourt and Lagos State when internal revenue list comes out

Lord Luggard should be given another flesh in hell so he can burn again
There's equally cheap transport there. Even 20 naira transport is available.
Re: N100 Daily Tax: Kano Keke Riders Begin Indefinite Strike, As People Climb Trucks by Mystery9(m): 8:06pm On Feb 23, 2021
Kano is beautiful.

1 Like

Re: N100 Daily Tax: Kano Keke Riders Begin Indefinite Strike, As People Climb Trucks by Kinematics: 8:52pm On Feb 23, 2021
Yxxx:

I understand but my line of arguement is why do we have to pay so much for tax in this part besides the high tax is not even evident in the so called infrastructural development instead it's been siphoned into polithiefcians personal nest.

Thats discussion for another day.
Re: N100 Daily Tax: Kano Keke Riders Begin Indefinite Strike, As People Climb Trucks by winterfell007(m): 10:10pm On Feb 23, 2021
Yxxx:
I see people saying that other parts of Nigeria pay a higher tax so why should ordinary 100 naira be a problem for kano.
Honestly suffering has become a DNA in the average Nigerian .
Must most of our earnings end in TAX.

So you mean to tell me that all they make in a day is #100??. You're not serious. Nigeria is taxing way below it belt compared to other West African countries
Re: N100 Daily Tax: Kano Keke Riders Begin Indefinite Strike, As People Climb Trucks by Ganjafama(m): 11:05pm On Feb 23, 2021
urbobo20:
whice that the north wants to enjoy every thin fo free in this country do u now how much keke riders pay in delta state
Keke riders in Delta state pay between N200-N250 daily depending on the city.
Re: N100 Daily Tax: Kano Keke Riders Begin Indefinite Strike, As People Climb Trucks by valentineuwakwe(m): 3:42am On Feb 25, 2021
Jerryherd:

Go other countries first and see what they pay as tax

yes they pay and the services are render...the services gotten equal the tax pay..but in your country even when no light, NEPA brings you outrageous bills.....you can call a bank call centre to report an issue and they will play you music til tomorrow but someone will call from abroad, that same call centre and they will answer immediately.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

PHOTO: Security Guards That Returned Bag Filled With Dollars / Family Escapes Death In A Terrible Accident (PHOTOS) / The Most Expensive Places To Live In Nigeria!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.