Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,639 members, 7,801,849 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:02 AM

The Snake I Killed At The Entrance Of My Sitting Room. Can You Identify It? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Snake I Killed At The Entrance Of My Sitting Room. Can You Identify It? (52433 Views)

The Cobra I Killed In My Sitting Room Yesterday (Pictures) / The Snake I Killed At My Backyard, One Escaped / See The Snake I Killed At My Sister's Site Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Snake I Killed At The Entrance Of My Sitting Room. Can You Identify It? by showbiz4all27(m): 7:14am On Feb 23, 2021
Good morning Nairalanders,

I set out for work at 6am this morning and saw this creepy creature maneuvering my sitting room entrance, immediately I told my wife to get me a good plank and I descended on the snake and do justice. Please I need you guys to help identify what type of snake is this.

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Snake I Killed At The Entrance Of My Sitting Room. Can You Identify It? by MarveworldG: 7:19am On Feb 23, 2021
Does it have scales on it?

It looks like one snake we killed in a site, one of the workers said if anyone eats it they will throw up.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Snake I Killed At The Entrance Of My Sitting Room. Can You Identify It? by slowice(m): 7:20am On Feb 23, 2021
This should be a non poisonous snake that eats rat

I ve killed one before...

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Snake I Killed At The Entrance Of My Sitting Room. Can You Identify It? by showbiz4all27(m): 7:21am On Feb 23, 2021
MarveworldG:
Does it have scales on it?

No, it doesn't.

3 Likes

Re: The Snake I Killed At The Entrance Of My Sitting Room. Can You Identify It? by showbiz4all27(m): 7:23am On Feb 23, 2021
slowice:
This should be a non poisonous snake that eats rat

I ve killed one before...

How do one identify a non poisonous snake? All snakes to me are deadly Sir.

70 Likes 5 Shares

Re: The Snake I Killed At The Entrance Of My Sitting Room. Can You Identify It? by Mokason288(m): 7:24am On Feb 23, 2021
showbiz4all27:

It’s very simple sir

Just grab the snakes head put your hand in its mouth

Just make sure it bites you

When it does that, wait until 24 hours if nothing happens to you... gbam cheesy

Non poisonous snake located

I HOPE I MADE SENSE

305 Likes 23 Shares

Re: The Snake I Killed At The Entrance Of My Sitting Room. Can You Identify It? by lilvicky68(m): 7:26am On Feb 23, 2021
You should ask lala..the snake lord.. I will see you guys when it gets to the promise land..front page it is..

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Snake I Killed At The Entrance Of My Sitting Room. Can You Identify It? by MEGA4BILLION(m): 7:27am On Feb 23, 2021
Wake me up when the thread arrives front page

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Snake I Killed At The Entrance Of My Sitting Room. Can You Identify It? by showbiz4all27(m): 7:44am On Feb 23, 2021
Mokason288:

It’s very simple sir

I HOPE I MADE SENSE

Chai....YOU NO MAKE SENSE FOR THIS OOO undecided
Baddest.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Snake I Killed At The Entrance Of My Sitting Room. Can You Identify It? by PrincessB1(f): 8:34am On Feb 23, 2021
showbiz4all27:

60 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Snake I Killed At The Entrance Of My Sitting Room. Can You Identify It? by TANID(m): 9:06am On Feb 23, 2021
PrincessB1:
STILL ALL SNAKE ARE POISONOUS TO ME.

ALL OF THEM

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Snake I Killed At The Entrance Of My Sitting Room. Can You Identify It? by slowice(m): 9:21am On Feb 23, 2021
showbiz4all27:

There may be many other ways but the shape of their head is one way to know. Poisonous snakes usually have diamond shaped head

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Snake I Killed At The Entrance Of My Sitting Room. Can You Identify It? by showbiz4all27(m): 9:24am On Feb 23, 2021
slowice:

There may be many other ways but the shape of their head is one way to know. Poisonous snakes usually have diamond shaped head

Baba, no time to check either poisonous or not...any snake that cross my path na die die oo grin

17 Likes

Re: The Snake I Killed At The Entrance Of My Sitting Room. Can You Identify It? by showbiz4all27(m): 9:26am On Feb 23, 2021
PrincessB1:

Thanks for the informations. But still, poisonous or not...I won't take it easy with any kind of snake jare.

2 Likes

Re: The Snake I Killed At The Entrance Of My Sitting Room. Can You Identify It? by slowice(m): 9:36am On Feb 23, 2021
showbiz4all27:

Baba, no time to check either poisonous or not...any snake that cross my path na die die oo grin

Yes kill them by all means.... After that you can now check wink

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Snake I Killed At The Entrance Of My Sitting Room. Can You Identify It? by holland1987: 1:22pm On Feb 23, 2021
how can we identify it when half of it is already in your pot

2 Likes

Re: The Snake I Killed At The Entrance Of My Sitting Room. Can You Identify It? by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 8:23am On Feb 24, 2021
PrincessB1:
This image is actually wrong. Most elapids, including cobras and kraits have round pupils but they're among the deadliest snakes in the world. Coral snakes have round pupils too and they're highly venomous.

6 Likes

Re: The Snake I Killed At The Entrance Of My Sitting Room. Can You Identify It? by prince2pac(m): 11:05am On Feb 24, 2021
Mokason288:
It’s very simple sir

I HOPE I MADE SENSE
You made a lot of sense

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Snake I Killed At The Entrance Of My Sitting Room. Can You Identify It? by blinking001(m): 7:26pm On Feb 24, 2021
Spits

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Snake I Killed At The Entrance Of My Sitting Room. Can You Identify It? by CountDracula(m): 7:27pm On Feb 24, 2021
Rule of thumb with snakes... If its colour is green; you are probably safe. if it is colorful or patterned; run. if it is black... You are fvcked

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Snake I Killed At The Entrance Of My Sitting Room. Can You Identify It? by anochuko01(m): 7:27pm On Feb 24, 2021
how can you mutilate something like this and still expect people to be able to "recognize" it?

angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: The Snake I Killed At The Entrance Of My Sitting Room. Can You Identify It? by Nobody: 7:27pm On Feb 24, 2021
after killing it you want to know the type this your question tire person o

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Snake I Killed At The Entrance Of My Sitting Room. Can You Identify It? by dayleke: 7:27pm On Feb 24, 2021
Village people
Re: The Snake I Killed At The Entrance Of My Sitting Room. Can You Identify It? by slawormiir: 7:27pm On Feb 24, 2021
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright.....
That looks like a cobra
Re: The Snake I Killed At The Entrance Of My Sitting Room. Can You Identify It? by nairalee(m): 7:27pm On Feb 24, 2021
We should identify it? Please do you have its National Identification Number (NIN)?

2 Likes

Re: The Snake I Killed At The Entrance Of My Sitting Room. Can You Identify It? by Lanretoye(m): 7:28pm On Feb 24, 2021
pls learn how to kill snakes if you have to,its more dangerous when the execution is not properly done.

2 Likes

Re: The Snake I Killed At The Entrance Of My Sitting Room. Can You Identify It? by Nobody: 7:28pm On Feb 24, 2021
see nairalanders wey go dey followyou drag better pass. but half of them dey live inside bush. lol
Re: The Snake I Killed At The Entrance Of My Sitting Room. Can You Identify It? by AllenSpencer: 7:29pm On Feb 24, 2021
This is an Ostra Anthripique.

Its a descendant of the great Preska that originated from Australia.
Re: The Snake I Killed At The Entrance Of My Sitting Room. Can You Identify It? by Commonguy(m): 7:29pm On Feb 24, 2021
this one is even small
comman see the one I killed at the backyard of my house
Re: The Snake I Killed At The Entrance Of My Sitting Room. Can You Identify It? by wunmi590(m): 7:29pm On Feb 24, 2021
tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

15 Meme Guys That Live Extravagant Lifestyle Can Relate To / World's Top Seven Richest Terrorist Group / Ghanaian Girl With Beautiful Blue Eyes Goes Viral (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.