Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,895 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:19 AM

Hijab Crisis: Kwara Is Muslim State, Take Your Mission Schools To Rivers - MURIC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hijab Crisis: Kwara Is Muslim State, Take Your Mission Schools To Rivers - MURIC (51100 Views)

Respect Prophet Muhammad, Sokoto Is A Muslim State: Gov Aliyu Urges For Calm / Hijab Crisis: Kwara CAN Releases 1974 Agreement With Govt(photo) / 'Kwara Is Fully PDP' - Bukola Saraki Says As He Storms Kwara State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hijab Crisis: Kwara Is Muslim State, Take Your Mission Schools To Rivers - MURIC by capitalzero: 8:44am On Feb 23, 2021
Tranquility4u:

I see no reason why Muslim students should be denied
their constitutional rights.

All Muslim students, in particular, female students should be allowed to dress in Hijab since these schools are for the public.

“Are the schools not grant-aided? So you want to use
public money to persecute Muslim children until they
submit to forceful conversion? Even if they are
missionary schools, must they force female Muslim
students to strip? We are not surprised because it is
part of their old way of forceful conversion. Nigerian
Christians should desist from using Muslim children to
subject their parents to psychological trauma. We will
not go back to slavery. Enough is enough.

Can Muslim schools allow non-Muslim children without head coverings?

3 Likes

Re: Hijab Crisis: Kwara Is Muslim State, Take Your Mission Schools To Rivers - MURIC by uuzba(m): 8:44am On Feb 23, 2021
Henrydonland:
why are they then bringing Christians into this.

if a school owner does not want a student to wear hijab then they go to the one who approves of it,no big deal

they are the ones creating a mountain out of a molehill
Private school can do that.
Public school cannot do that.
Re: Hijab Crisis: Kwara Is Muslim State, Take Your Mission Schools To Rivers - MURIC by omosuper(m): 8:44am On Feb 23, 2021
I have never been in the same view of point with muric, but in this case, those schools should carry their schools and take it to the east or South-South. Kwara state will never accept that rubish from them. To make the matter worse, na Ilorin of those cities in Kwara state, they should carry their schools and leave our lands for us. Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Hijab Crisis: Kwara Is Muslim State, Take Your Mission Schools To Rivers - MURIC by Theokolez: 8:44am On Feb 23, 2021
Tranquility4u:

All Muslim students, in particular, female students should be allowed to dress in Hijab since these schools are for the public.

Don't forget the saying when in Rome behave like the Romans.
For crying out loud this schools are seated on core Christian values, so if the Muslim pupils can't conform to their rules why not simply switch over to a Islamic school simple as abcd..
Nawa for this country sef
That mumu muric guy na goat Las Las

2 Likes

Re: Hijab Crisis: Kwara Is Muslim State, Take Your Mission Schools To Rivers - MURIC by Nobody: 8:45am On Feb 23, 2021
I must say this is one of the few times this man has made sense! They have no right to deny Muslim students the right to wear the hijab.
Re: Hijab Crisis: Kwara Is Muslim State, Take Your Mission Schools To Rivers - MURIC by israelmao(m): 8:45am On Feb 23, 2021
What makes Kwara State a Muslim State in term of constitution?MURIC is drifting into folly.

3 Likes

Re: Hijab Crisis: Kwara Is Muslim State, Take Your Mission Schools To Rivers - MURIC by HenryThegreat1(m): 8:45am On Feb 23, 2021
See country
Re: Hijab Crisis: Kwara Is Muslim State, Take Your Mission Schools To Rivers - MURIC by segun18(m): 8:45am On Feb 23, 2021
I present an hypothetical situation here, if Nigeria were to be divided into separate countries.... will Kogi and Kwara state go with the proposed Arewa Republic or they will team up with Oduduwa Republic?.

I want to read people's view pls.
Re: Hijab Crisis: Kwara Is Muslim State, Take Your Mission Schools To Rivers - MURIC by InifinteXR: 8:45am On Feb 23, 2021
What i don't understand is what harm the girls wearing hijab doing to school or the management. undecided after all Catholic nun are even encouraged (if not compelled) to cover their head (which is indirectly a form of hijab)
Re: Hijab Crisis: Kwara Is Muslim State, Take Your Mission Schools To Rivers - MURIC by Chekwume16(m): 8:45am On Feb 23, 2021
This is a missionary school. Does that not make enough sense to u?
jumper524:
oga muric ain't wrong here.
why would dey force people to remove their hijab in the first place?
why the hypocracy.
even if kwara is not Muslim dominant, why would they force people against their religious beliefs?
even the Western world don't do this nonsense.
if the north starts forcing christain girls in school to wear hijab na islamization bullshits we go dey hear.
I hate bigots from all cylinders.

1 Like

Re: Hijab Crisis: Kwara Is Muslim State, Take Your Mission Schools To Rivers - MURIC by Samunique(m): 8:45am On Feb 23, 2021
Tranquility4u:

Would you people allow Christian girls in Islamic schools to come to school with their berets, and not the usual head scarf or hijabs?

1 Like

Re: Hijab Crisis: Kwara Is Muslim State, Take Your Mission Schools To Rivers - MURIC by Nobody: 8:45am On Feb 23, 2021
I really don't understand what's with Christians and hijabs sef. If Muslim girls want to wear it in public schools, what concerns the Christians? It's downright bizarre. Though I've said it, fundamentalist Christians are the most intolerant religious group ever. It is little wonder that most Western countries are rejecting Christianity outright.

1 Like

Re: Hijab Crisis: Kwara Is Muslim State, Take Your Mission Schools To Rivers - MURIC by Samade7: 8:45am On Feb 23, 2021
senseless MURIC. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Hijab Crisis: Kwara Is Muslim State, Take Your Mission Schools To Rivers - MURIC by funmi37: 8:46am On Feb 23, 2021
Please we need religious tolerance
In other news

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xOPaFz0rk2Y
Re: Hijab Crisis: Kwara Is Muslim State, Take Your Mission Schools To Rivers - MURIC by Toktee(m): 8:46am On Feb 23, 2021
jumper524:
oga muric ain't wrong here.
why would dey force people to remove their hijab in the first place?
why the hypocracy.
even if kwara is not Muslim dominant, why would they force people against their religious beliefs?
even the Western world don't do this nonsense.
if the north starts forcing christain girls in school to wear hijab na islamization bullshits we go dey hear.
I hate bigots from all cylinders.
I don't blame fools like you who are lovers of evil called Islam...

But is it right to force none Muslims in the north to stop drinking beer,right?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hijab Crisis: Kwara Is Muslim State, Take Your Mission Schools To Rivers - MURIC by sayisayi(m): 8:47am On Feb 23, 2021
Clash of imported religions

Arabs v Ethiopia

1 Like

Re: Hijab Crisis: Kwara Is Muslim State, Take Your Mission Schools To Rivers - MURIC by IYANGBALI: 8:47am On Feb 23, 2021
Another noise maker. Fokn head slammer
Re: Hijab Crisis: Kwara Is Muslim State, Take Your Mission Schools To Rivers - MURIC by Awesometo: 8:47am On Feb 23, 2021
Tranquility4u:

So u meant that the public schools are headed by mostly christians?
Your argument is baseless, please get ur facts right.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hijab Crisis: Kwara Is Muslim State, Take Your Mission Schools To Rivers - MURIC by Davesaves(m): 8:47am On Feb 23, 2021
we are getting closer and closer everyday. Nigeria will soon be history grin

1 Like

Re: Hijab Crisis: Kwara Is Muslim State, Take Your Mission Schools To Rivers - MURIC by jumper524(m): 8:47am On Feb 23, 2021
Chekwume16:
This is a missionary school. Does that not make enough sense to u?
ok kwara is a Muslim state, why would christains build a missionary school there?
condemmn what's wrong, it could be you next..
Re: Hijab Crisis: Kwara Is Muslim State, Take Your Mission Schools To Rivers - MURIC by BigDick70inch(m): 8:47am On Feb 23, 2021
[s]
Tranquility4u:

[/s]

Big idiotic fool....
Spit on yo idiotic reason......tueh!!!!
Re: Hijab Crisis: Kwara Is Muslim State, Take Your Mission Schools To Rivers - MURIC by uuzba(m): 8:48am On Feb 23, 2021
gurunlocker:
Religion, ethnicity, tribalism will keep dragging this country backward for life.

Take 1 step and go back 50 steps.... We have a lot of people with this MURIC mentality in the country.
Oga, it's now our eyes are clearing.
Every country fights for independence based on a set of principles.
We were dashed independence and we were dancing.
Now that everybody is self aware and wants to exercise their rights, we are now clashing.
And we now see that we don't have much principles in common.
Hence the nation will break down back to separate villages as it was before colonisation.

1 Like

Re: Hijab Crisis: Kwara Is Muslim State, Take Your Mission Schools To Rivers - MURIC by clemzo101(m): 8:48am On Feb 23, 2021
But my niece who is a christian is forced to wear hijab or cover her head in crescent university which is a Muslim school. There is no argument here because we all know it was a Muslim school and have its rules before we allowed her into the school, she is obeying the rules strictly.

Also in my primary school days, I attended a catholic school, we say morning prayers every morning, out father who art in heaven, even before long break everyday we pray, even angelus by 12pm we pray. Many of my muslim school mates still remember the prayers till today. It is the rule of the school, it was obviously the best school in town so the muslims had no choice than to allow their kids in the school.

I just feel anywhere there are rules, be it muslim or missionary schools, thelaws should be adhered to

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Hijab Crisis: Kwara Is Muslim State, Take Your Mission Schools To Rivers - MURIC by deeva2: 8:48am On Feb 23, 2021
i prefer white to rule this country or we divide....its very unfortunate that most of these so called leaders are primitive in their thinking

1 Like

Re: Hijab Crisis: Kwara Is Muslim State, Take Your Mission Schools To Rivers - MURIC by new2012: 8:49am On Feb 23, 2021
Islam and force.

the schools in question are partly missionary schools.

besides, most schools in the North East are becoming skeptical of hijab since the suicide bombings intensified. who knows, could repeat itself in Kwara.

schools that claim to be Christian schools should do without hijab, schools that are islamic should use hijab.

for Muric to say they can go away with their schools to the other zones is heavily discriminating and lack of tolerance.. two wrongs don't make a right.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hijab Crisis: Kwara Is Muslim State, Take Your Mission Schools To Rivers - MURIC by jumper524(m): 8:49am On Feb 23, 2021
Toktee:
I don't blame fools like you who are lovers of evil called Islam...

But is it right to force none Muslims in the north to stop drinking beer,right?

good, I think you made sense now.
if other hypocritical Muslims are doing such in a secular country like Nigeria, you don't expect me an educated Muslim to support such hypocracy.
and that's what I'm expecting from you educated nairaland christains..
speak against what's wrong..
Re: Hijab Crisis: Kwara Is Muslim State, Take Your Mission Schools To Rivers - MURIC by ariesbull: 8:49am On Feb 23, 2021
Yoruba Muslims don't fail.... They will never fail....

So kwara is now a muslim state

Well, wetin concern me

1 Like

Re: Hijab Crisis: Kwara Is Muslim State, Take Your Mission Schools To Rivers - MURIC by TreaSuretunde: 8:50am On Feb 23, 2021
GUYS, what is the significant of hijab?
Re: Hijab Crisis: Kwara Is Muslim State, Take Your Mission Schools To Rivers - MURIC by iwaeda: 8:50am On Feb 23, 2021
Nemere2020:

https://ishaqakintola.com/will-not-allow-persecution-muslim-students-kwara/

Is Akintola from Kwara, Kwara is not a Muslim state. Muslim 52% Christian 48%. Nigeria will definetly be enflamed by these useless people.

4 Likes

Re: Hijab Crisis: Kwara Is Muslim State, Take Your Mission Schools To Rivers - MURIC by sayisayi(m): 8:51am On Feb 23, 2021
Wait, shey conversion was by the sword and now they are talking about human rights.

He never talked about the psychological oppression of the madam beheaded in Abuja for preaching.

Africa should ban all non indigenous religions, it turns our brains into mush.
Re: Hijab Crisis: Kwara Is Muslim State, Take Your Mission Schools To Rivers - MURIC by Chekwume16(m): 8:51am On Feb 23, 2021
Travel And see. There are Islamic schools everywhere in the south. Even in rumuokoro here in pH. You can't dress as a Christian into the school. The problem is that most of you feel the world ends where u reside.
jumper524:

ok kwara is a Muslim state, why would christains build a missionary school there?
condemmn what's wrong, it could be you next..

3 Likes

Re: Hijab Crisis: Kwara Is Muslim State, Take Your Mission Schools To Rivers - MURIC by aryzgreat: 8:51am On Feb 23, 2021
Yolobas keep denying the reality on ground. Yoloba Muslims will eventually show yoloba that their allegiance is to Islam and not oduduwa.

Igboho vs Rafiu kolawole is another pointer.

The Thieefnubuu Muslim movement hiding behind APC is another.

Let them keep denying the obvious.

I ask again what is d meaning of school UNIFORM if some are to wear hijab, some wear Cele n cherubim scarf, others wear Catholic crucifix or chosen Apron untop uniform?

Why is Muslim police or soldiers not wearing hijab? Cos military or police uniform is defined. Why are NYSC members that refuse to wear trouser like deeper life members decamped and chased out of camp? Cos nysc uniform is what it is.

Mumuric is just a trouble maker organization. U hardly hear them talk when their Islamic bandit n herdsmen brothers are causing mayhem in yoloba land.

5 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply)

"Four People That Could Tear Nigeria Apart In 2016" - GreenNews.Ng / Ogunbiyi Loses Case Against Adeleke At Appeal Court / Moment Oladipo Diya Kneeling And Begging Abacha Not To Kill Him -VIDEO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.