Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,339 members, 7,808,202 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:35 AM

Killer Herdsmen Are Ethnic Militants At War, Not Bandits - Sheikh Gumi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Killer Herdsmen Are Ethnic Militants At War, Not Bandits - Sheikh Gumi (16096 Views)

Don’t Be Like Buhari, Join Me Dialogue With Bandits – Sheikh Gumi To Tinubu / All Former Presidents Are Ethnic Leaders Except Obasanjo – Amaechi / Daddy Showkey: Men Who Invaded The NDA Are Not Bandits But Mercenaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Killer Herdsmen Are Ethnic Militants At War, Not Bandits - Sheikh Gumi by Nobody: 9:27am On Feb 23, 2021
This terrorist again
Re: Killer Herdsmen Are Ethnic Militants At War, Not Bandits - Sheikh Gumi by Peterobi90: 9:27am On Feb 23, 2021
They are terrorists.. what is ethnic militants?

2 Likes

Re: Killer Herdsmen Are Ethnic Militants At War, Not Bandits - Sheikh Gumi by Frenzyboy(m): 9:28am On Feb 23, 2021
Just listen to this idiot man
Re: Killer Herdsmen Are Ethnic Militants At War, Not Bandits - Sheikh Gumi by IYANGBALI: 9:28am On Feb 23, 2021
So says the minister of bandits and negotiations

5 Likes

Re: Killer Herdsmen Are Ethnic Militants At War, Not Bandits - Sheikh Gumi by Achorise: 9:29am On Feb 23, 2021
Who is this abeg,?What is IPOB fight for under this government.
Re: Killer Herdsmen Are Ethnic Militants At War, Not Bandits - Sheikh Gumi by PHIPEX(m): 9:30am On Feb 23, 2021
This man is pushing for amnesty for Fulani terrorists nothing else. He obviously has been sent hoping the amnesty will come before Buhari retires. It didn't work for Boko Haram and they are hoping it'll work for these terrorists.
Re: Killer Herdsmen Are Ethnic Militants At War, Not Bandits - Sheikh Gumi by maste: 9:30am On Feb 23, 2021
No problem. We don't have to be one nation. Let us go our separate ways we are not alike we can never understand each other. Let us correct the error made by Frederick Lugard.
Re: Killer Herdsmen Are Ethnic Militants At War, Not Bandits - Sheikh Gumi by tiswell(m): 9:32am On Feb 23, 2021
nairalander2020:
me ma e shock me o,i think he has been islamize after retirement.
Old soldiers dont grow beard
Abdul salami a b u b a k a r

Was he an old boys scout?
Re: Killer Herdsmen Are Ethnic Militants At War, Not Bandits - Sheikh Gumi by cocolacec(m): 9:33am On Feb 23, 2021
Henrydonland:
which Kain defence and ethnic survival are they fighting for...they are not even true Nigerians from the days if our forefathers

the earlier nigerians realise this,the better

They are fighting for ethnic survival of their refugee brethren from CAR.

1 Like

Re: Killer Herdsmen Are Ethnic Militants At War, Not Bandits - Sheikh Gumi by leokid866: 9:33am On Feb 23, 2021
PHIPEX:
This man is pushing for amnesty for Fulani terrorists nothing else.
No.....he is pushing to be the next elzazaky.......and soon enough he too would be picked up.....he ran out of Nigeria once during Jona Era because his words became too inciteful, he will soon be on the run again.
Re: Killer Herdsmen Are Ethnic Militants At War, Not Bandits - Sheikh Gumi by Muhylonaire007: 9:34am On Feb 23, 2021
Hmmm... I still dey talk am,if na better country we dey, this man suppose dey behind bars.
Re: Killer Herdsmen Are Ethnic Militants At War, Not Bandits - Sheikh Gumi by ProDiverse: 9:34am On Feb 23, 2021
tsephanyah:
Nothing but the truth. IPOB terrorist, thugs, hoodlums, Gboys, will argue otherwise you people live thousands of kilometers away and know nothing about the situation. Cho, cho cho putting mouth everywhere. Maybe you will understand this verse "Doth not wisdom cry? and understanding put forth her voice? . . . Hear; for I will speak of excellent things; and the opening of my lips shall be right things. For my mouth shall speak truth; and wickedness is an abomination to my lips. All the words of my mouth are in righteousness; there is nothing froward or perverse in them. They are all plain to him that understandeth, and right to them that find knowledge. Receive my instruction, and not silver; and knowledge rather than choice gold. For wisdom is better than rubies; and all the things that may be desired are not to be compared to it."
Proverbs 8:1, 6-11, KJV

Nonsense.. You didn't make any sense oga

1 Like

Re: Killer Herdsmen Are Ethnic Militants At War, Not Bandits - Sheikh Gumi by slowice(m): 9:34am On Feb 23, 2021
Well, the country belongs to them..... Since the south is only interested in political correctness, lets enjoy the rape in peace.

Been observing the trajectory of his moves and I always knew where it would come to this very point.... Blanket amnesty loading.

1 Like

Re: Killer Herdsmen Are Ethnic Militants At War, Not Bandits - Sheikh Gumi by Jerryherd: 9:34am On Feb 23, 2021
Let them limit their "ethnic militia" to only the North

1 Like

Re: Killer Herdsmen Are Ethnic Militants At War, Not Bandits - Sheikh Gumi by Randy111(m): 9:35am On Feb 23, 2021
tsephanyah:
Nothing but the truth. IPOB terrorist, thugs, hoodlums, Gboys, will argue otherwise you people live thousands of kilometers away and know nothing about the situation. Cho, cho cho putting mouth everywhere. Maybe you will understand this verse "Doth not wisdom cry? and understanding put forth her voice? . . . Hear; for I will speak of excellent things; and the opening of my lips shall be right things. For my mouth shall speak truth; and wickedness is an abomination to my lips. All the words of my mouth are in righteousness; there is nothing froward or perverse in them. They are all plain to him that understandeth, and right to them that find knowledge. Receive my instruction, and not silver; and knowledge rather than choice gold. For wisdom is better than rubies; and all the things that may be desired are not to be compared to it."

Mumu dey this life ooo
Re: Killer Herdsmen Are Ethnic Militants At War, Not Bandits - Sheikh Gumi by MuchAdo: 9:36am On Feb 23, 2021
I watched the interviews.

Sheik Gumi indirectly admitted that Fulanis and Hausas are at war.
Re: Killer Herdsmen Are Ethnic Militants At War, Not Bandits - Sheikh Gumi by eddyslim(m): 9:36am On Feb 23, 2021
This man likes spewing rubbish
Re: Killer Herdsmen Are Ethnic Militants At War, Not Bandits - Sheikh Gumi by Ihatemumu: 9:37am On Feb 23, 2021
If the world is Islamized, jihad will look for a new ideology to fight for.
I wonder the version of Islam used to make Dubai build a paradise on earth, while the Nigerian version is filled with hatred for other tribes, stealing and injustice.
Re: Killer Herdsmen Are Ethnic Militants At War, Not Bandits - Sheikh Gumi by Advocate500: 9:37am On Feb 23, 2021
Southern Muslim will be confused as where do we stand in all this ,they were thinking it is a religious war .
Re: Killer Herdsmen Are Ethnic Militants At War, Not Bandits - Sheikh Gumi by Agboriotejoye(m): 9:38am On Feb 23, 2021
Channels should have helped us ask him how kidnapping people ensures their ethnic survival
Re: Killer Herdsmen Are Ethnic Militants At War, Not Bandits - Sheikh Gumi by pickatyouu: 9:39am On Feb 23, 2021
Can Gumi please just shut up.
Re: Killer Herdsmen Are Ethnic Militants At War, Not Bandits - Sheikh Gumi by Nobody: 9:40am On Feb 23, 2021
tsephanyah:

30k Afonja Paid fooooooooooooooooool.

1 Like

Re: Killer Herdsmen Are Ethnic Militants At War, Not Bandits - Sheikh Gumi by seunayantokun(m): 9:40am On Feb 23, 2021
Let's ask Gumi to define what ipob is?

How are we sure Gumi doesn't know about herdsmen's activities from A to Z?
Re: Killer Herdsmen Are Ethnic Militants At War, Not Bandits - Sheikh Gumi by Cypron(m): 9:40am On Feb 23, 2021
Which way Nigeria my country. Our leaders are always finding ways to defend terrorism for their own selfish interest. Nations interest should come first and not personal interest.
Re: Killer Herdsmen Are Ethnic Militants At War, Not Bandits - Sheikh Gumi by Nobody: 9:41am On Feb 23, 2021
this ediot is becoming relevant.... time we stop making stupid people popular
Re: Killer Herdsmen Are Ethnic Militants At War, Not Bandits - Sheikh Gumi by tubolancer(m): 9:41am On Feb 23, 2021
I I hope my Yoruba peeps are hearing.
Re: Killer Herdsmen Are Ethnic Militants At War, Not Bandits - Sheikh Gumi by DonroxyII: 9:41am On Feb 23, 2021
godwinkessi:
I pity southerners in all this. They’ve been looking for a very good way to bring all this war to south, the boko Haram, the bandits and all.

Yet you see some southerners siding with this people to kill their own people. I’ve said this severally, this is war. They just want to make sure they completely disable any southern security force so that this people can move in.

If the government cares about you people, what have stopped them from arresting this man and his boys?

Protesters are being killed and nobody’s saying anything. This is war and any southerner that thinks this government have any good plans for us is a big big f00oool!

You see how they protect their brothers while our southern brothers are busy fighting each other.
You are smart but many southerners are not and they ain't ready to be smart ...

If fulani take over southern Nigeria, I already named myself "Ahmadou Sarduana" ... No sheee ... Life goes on ...
Re: Killer Herdsmen Are Ethnic Militants At War, Not Bandits - Sheikh Gumi by TemmyT002(m): 9:42am On Feb 23, 2021
tsephanyah:

Wetin you dey talk?!!!
Re: Killer Herdsmen Are Ethnic Militants At War, Not Bandits - Sheikh Gumi by Okoeshin: 9:43am On Feb 23, 2021
This sheikh Gumi go dey collect middle man percentage in all these transaction o.
Re: Killer Herdsmen Are Ethnic Militants At War, Not Bandits - Sheikh Gumi by ShoeShineGuy: 9:43am On Feb 23, 2021
How this man has suddenly become an image-maker for bandits continually beats my imagination!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Happening Now: 19 Northern Governors, IG, COAS, IBB, Others In Emergency Meeting / Governor Nasir El-rufai Revalidates His APC Membership / NURTW Official Kills Bus Driver In Imo, Park Shops Razed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.