Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,134 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:47 AM

Marte Borno Attack: Hundreds Trapped As Boko Haram Hoists Flags In Marte - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Marte Borno Attack: Hundreds Trapped As Boko Haram Hoists Flags In Marte (26118 Views)

Boko Haram Hoists Flag In Kaure, Niger State / Boko Haram Hoists Flag In Marte, Borno State / Civilians Flee Homes As Troops Battle Insurgents In Marte, Borno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Marte Borno Attack: Hundreds Trapped As Boko Haram Hoists Flags In Marte by b0rn2fuck(m): 9:15am On Feb 23, 2021
Back to sender, wicked angel wey direct me come to nigeria, I can live in hell and still end up in hell. Una go hear ween for heaven

1 Like

Re: Marte Borno Attack: Hundreds Trapped As Boko Haram Hoists Flags In Marte by Oizee(f): 9:15am On Feb 23, 2021
hmmmm too bad
Re: Marte Borno Attack: Hundreds Trapped As Boko Haram Hoists Flags In Marte by lolexzy: 9:15am On Feb 23, 2021
Till now, the combined effort of the Police and the Military cannot dislodge Boko Haram from Marte - oh i forgot, they are not ESN

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Marte Borno Attack: Hundreds Trapped As Boko Haram Hoists Flags In Marte by prinsam30: 9:16am On Feb 23, 2021
I thought one minister like that once said boko haram was technically defeated, are these fulani herdsmen or bandits, I don't understand
Re: Marte Borno Attack: Hundreds Trapped As Boko Haram Hoists Flags In Marte by NaijaOlosho(f): 9:17am On Feb 23, 2021
grin
Re: Marte Borno Attack: Hundreds Trapped As Boko Haram Hoists Flags In Marte by hadex90(m): 9:19am On Feb 23, 2021
picture of the hoisted flag or I don't believe. am I the only one that I'd sensing that most of this Boko Haram attack, Herdsmen attack, school children kidnapping are being hyped? just last week there were report that Fulani are killing people in my Area in Ogun state. but those of of staying in those area did not experience anything of such. I believe some politicians are just trying to create tension for whatever reason
Re: Marte Borno Attack: Hundreds Trapped As Boko Haram Hoists Flags In Marte by codedgalaxy: 9:19am On Feb 23, 2021
nonsense why not make this boko boys the Nigeria army since they have proven stronger than the army of the federation itself ,
while thy are busy capturing territories our army is busy capturing shekawu farms.
i taya mtchewwwwwwwww.
angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Marte Borno Attack: Hundreds Trapped As Boko Haram Hoists Flags In Marte by wink2015(m): 9:19am On Feb 23, 2021
The Nigerian state should invite Boko Haram for talks with an autonomous territory as part of the agenda to be carve out for the sects in the north east region and get the situation under control.

What time will Governor Mai Mala Buni have for APC politics when his state Yobe is part of the troubled north east region?

The northern border is so porous that the Nigeria state can not fight and defeat the sects successfully.

Niger delta crude oil money can not sustain the fight against the Boko Haram sects.

Nigeria is gradually heading for disintegration.
Re: Marte Borno Attack: Hundreds Trapped As Boko Haram Hoists Flags In Marte by freethesheeple(m): 9:19am On Feb 23, 2021
November1857:
Borno Attack: Hundreds Trapped As Boko Haram Hoists Flags In Marte

https://dailytrust.com/borno-attack-hundreds-trapped-as-boko-haram-hoists-flags-in-marte

Fake news. The whole of North is more secured than any where in the United States or Kindgom.
God bless Buahri
Re: Marte Borno Attack: Hundreds Trapped As Boko Haram Hoists Flags In Marte by yaki84: 9:20am On Feb 23, 2021
November1857:
Borno Attack: Hundreds Trapped As Boko Haram Hoists Flags In Marte

https://dailytrust.com/borno-attack-hundreds-trapped-as-boko-haram-hoists-flags-in-marte
Back n forth fight
Bullshit
Rubbish ....
Re: Marte Borno Attack: Hundreds Trapped As Boko Haram Hoists Flags In Marte by mattfeuter(m): 9:21am On Feb 23, 2021
Skepticus:
cool

Bad as Boko Haram are, there are vital things to learn from them.

Young men, though with a crazy ideology are living up to every word of their threats. Southerners are still there "blowing grammar" and waiting for "constituted authorities" to come fight for them. Cowards

This is because their “support” system is STRONG. . . .

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Marte Borno Attack: Hundreds Trapped As Boko Haram Hoists Flags In Marte by SenecaTheYonger: 9:22am On Feb 23, 2021
Nigerian Govt is the stupidest on earth. All these while Boko Haram has been suffering from lack of funds, then they deviced a tactic to use bandits cause mayhem, only for govt to fund Boko Haram indireclty through bandits.
Re: Marte Borno Attack: Hundreds Trapped As Boko Haram Hoists Flags In Marte by BigYash: 9:22am On Feb 23, 2021
Share holders many for that business called bokoharam. I am beginning to suspect that Jubril in Aso rock is an investor in bokoharam and all northern governors/elders. West and South refused to wake up. Sunday that got up is now getting criticism from some mumu people in west. I'm not from Igbo ,but I love the ESN . I wish all regions can have something like that. Enough is Enough.

1 Like

Re: Marte Borno Attack: Hundreds Trapped As Boko Haram Hoists Flags In Marte by Kinikini: 9:23am On Feb 23, 2021
Nigeria need a president and army commanders who have no ethnic bias and no sympathy for one itinerant business tribe to take a drastic action on the insecurity situation.

The northern borders were deliberately unsecured for political reasons but the security impact will consume Nigeria.

To the SW governors treating the insecurity on the zone with kids glove for political gains, they need to study what happened in Benue.

uote author=November1857 post=99339852]Borno Attack: Hundreds Trapped As Boko Haram Hoists Flags In Marte

https://dailytrust.com/borno-attack-hundreds-trapped-as-boko-haram-hoists-flags-in-marte[/quote]
Re: Marte Borno Attack: Hundreds Trapped As Boko Haram Hoists Flags In Marte by BabaIbo: 9:24am On Feb 23, 2021
Where are Nigeria army, and the JTF?

Oh, I forgt they are in Orlu and other places doing their national assignments.

grin grin grin
cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Marte Borno Attack: Hundreds Trapped As Boko Haram Hoists Flags In Marte by capatainrambo: 9:25am On Feb 23, 2021
tsephanyah:
IPOB terrorist
seun, mynd44 lalasticlalala
Re: Marte Borno Attack: Hundreds Trapped As Boko Haram Hoists Flags In Marte by jonnypie(m): 9:25am On Feb 23, 2021
lolexzy:
Till now, the combined effort of the Police and the Military cannot dislodge Boko Haram from Marte - oh i forgot, they are not ESN

But they are quick to want to dislodge esn... Nigeria is curse buhari is more cursed...
Re: Marte Borno Attack: Hundreds Trapped As Boko Haram Hoists Flags In Marte by Rawmaterial(m): 9:27am On Feb 23, 2021
Stop scamming people,
You use this ur so called BeavTv to scam people!!!
Re: Marte Borno Attack: Hundreds Trapped As Boko Haram Hoists Flags In Marte by Prevailing: 9:28am On Feb 23, 2021
floss:
I have one solution to ending terrorism in Nigeria since Government and the military has failed Nigerians independently....We have Private Security Agencies, such as Eastern Security Network, Niger- Delta Militants etc, Government should pay any of these groups and empower them giving them go ahead order, I bet you before 48hours Shakau will be captured, Boko Haram will cease to exist, Banditry will stop, even western countries like the US Government do employ the services of Private Security Agencies to carry out some dogmatic jobs. These are the only group that understand terrorism better and can withstand the surge from Boko Haram compared to Nigerian Military, a case of using a thief to catch a thief...but like I always tell people Nigerian Government both past and present are all thieves,they are the greatest beneficiary of this terrorism escapades,so they should stop telling us they are seeking for funds to fight terrorism. Since 10years now that Nigeria Government is fighting terrorism, they have claimed to spend more than 1 trillion naira for the cause....just pay these private security agency 200billion, terrorism will be history in Nigeria.

Esn, and Niger delta militants can wipe out bk in 48hrs? To talk is really cheap. A case of using a thief to catch a thief? It the thiefing government no fit catch the thiefing Boko, why will u suggest that the thiefing government employs another thiefing militant/Esn to catch a thiefing Bk? Abeg ọ Our thief-thief don do
Re: Marte Borno Attack: Hundreds Trapped As Boko Haram Hoists Flags In Marte by Macgyver1: 9:28am On Feb 23, 2021
I thought the COAS gave his men 48 hours to clear those bastards grin
Re: Marte Borno Attack: Hundreds Trapped As Boko Haram Hoists Flags In Marte by maste: 9:34am On Feb 23, 2021
They are busy in Orlu killing civilians what a big disgrace.
Re: Marte Borno Attack: Hundreds Trapped As Boko Haram Hoists Flags In Marte by Regex: 9:34am On Feb 23, 2021
Skepticus:
cool

Young men, though with a crazy ideology are living up to every word of their threats. Southerners are still there "blowing grammar" and waiting for "constituted authorities" to come fight for them. Cowards

Na Yorubas carry this APC change something for head in 2015. Na better cowards them be.
Re: Marte Borno Attack: Hundreds Trapped As Boko Haram Hoists Flags In Marte by Adavizesunday: 9:35am On Feb 23, 2021
Nigeria soldier how far, how market ?
Re: Marte Borno Attack: Hundreds Trapped As Boko Haram Hoists Flags In Marte by Seniorwriter(m): 9:36am On Feb 23, 2021
Skepticus:
cool

The man(Governor) nicknamed as constituted authority is even DEAD.
Deep Quote
Time is Money but Money can not buy Time.

Use Time to make Money!!!

Don't waste your time or other peoples time carelessly.....

Proactivity Leads To Productivity!!!
@SeniorWriter.
Re: Marte Borno Attack: Hundreds Trapped As Boko Haram Hoists Flags In Marte by Wannabenz: 9:39am On Feb 23, 2021
The other day,a northerner said that the insecurity now is still better than when GEJ was in power.

Na thier way of life,make we free them jaree.
Re: Marte Borno Attack: Hundreds Trapped As Boko Haram Hoists Flags In Marte by floss(m): 9:43am On Feb 23, 2021
Prevailing:

Esn, and Niger delta militants can wipe out bk in 48hrs? To talk is really cheap
Is Boko Haram a form of Military group fighting on behalf of another country?...are they not a private organization sponsored by some persons?...what are you talking about,you think Boko Haram can withstand Niger Delta Militants for 6hours gun battle?...Ask yourself this, Why have they not tried that nonsense in any south south states...An average Riverside has a weapon of mass destruction not to talk of a Militant....if Nigerian government wants to end insurgency once and for all, they should pay that money 200billion naira is not too big for them to pay, and watch how Boko Haram will beg to surrender, ordinary chadian Military gave them a hit not to talk of when Tompolo boys lunch their attack... don't underestimate Niger Delta Militants ooo for your own good.
Re: Marte Borno Attack: Hundreds Trapped As Boko Haram Hoists Flags In Marte by Discombulator: 9:46am On Feb 23, 2021
ride on boys,the north is safe
Re: Marte Borno Attack: Hundreds Trapped As Boko Haram Hoists Flags In Marte by pooozeee(m): 9:48am On Feb 23, 2021

Re: Marte Borno Attack: Hundreds Trapped As Boko Haram Hoists Flags In Marte by Nobody: 9:50am On Feb 23, 2021
tsephanyah:
IPOB terrorist
I wonder what kind of children you will bring into this world. A brain dead woman! Tụfịakwa
Re: Marte Borno Attack: Hundreds Trapped As Boko Haram Hoists Flags In Marte by dimugonabo: 9:51am On Feb 23, 2021
Which way Nigeria.

Boko haram fight, you lost.

ESN fight, you lost.

Haba na.
Re: Marte Borno Attack: Hundreds Trapped As Boko Haram Hoists Flags In Marte by simplesearch: 9:52am On Feb 23, 2021
This is where to employ brutal force, not against those who can't kill a fly. How will the military not be overstretched when they are engaged in many not so important mission.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yahaya Bello: I Don’t Need The Vaccine… COVID-19 Not Our Business In Kogi / Wike Pledges ‘Logistics Support’ For Kwankwaso's Campaign / PDP Berates Buhari For Snubbing Handover Programme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.