Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,879 members, 7,802,843 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:02 PM

Guys, Answer This Life Exam – What Did You Score? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Guys, Answer This Life Exam – What Did You Score? (116 Views)

What Did You Say You Won’t Do That You Are Doing Now? / What Did You Accomplish This Year That You Are Proud Of? / What Did You Have 5 Years Ago That You No Longer Have? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys, Answer This Life Exam – What Did You Score? by gbemishile: 8:42am On Feb 23, 2021
Hello guys, Hope you are all doing good today. This is just for fun, I want you guys to answer this questions.
Don’t lie o, because I know most of you will likely score zero. So guys, What Did You Score? Drop comments

Re: Guys, Answer This Life Exam – What Did You Score? by Odoogu(m): 8:47am On Feb 23, 2021
Meeehn... if I did submit my papers cheesycheesy
would have scored, at least, 35.cheesy
Re: Guys, Answer This Life Exam – What Did You Score? by SUCKCESSFUL: 8:49am On Feb 23, 2021
My highest score should be 10 grin
Re: Guys, Answer This Life Exam – What Did You Score? by Tenshades(m): 9:38am On Feb 23, 2021
10 embarassed
Re: Guys, Answer This Life Exam – What Did You Score? by Pochettino(f): 10:06am On Feb 23, 2021

(1) (Reply)

Lagosconnect TV Show Contestant SONIABRITE In Her Traditional Outfit.(Photos) / CYMS Condemns Zamfara School Students Abduction / Weekly Updates: Banning Cryptocurrency Is For The Good Of Nigerians ~ Cbn Govern

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.