|Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New|
Stats: 2,642,234 members, 6,185,895 topics. Date: Monday, 08 March 2021 at 08:04 PM
|What Are The Eligibility Requirements For Business Analysis CBAP ECBA CCBA by DexNovaLearning: 10:45am On Feb 23|
Entry Certificate in Business Analysis™ (ECBA™)
ECBA™ recognizes individuals ready to develop their business analysis skills, knowledge and behaviours as practicing business analysis professionals.
Ensure you register an account with IIBA
1. Complete a minimum of 21 Professional Development (PD) hours within the last four years. (This training satisfies that)
2. Agree with the Code of Conduct.
3. Agree with Terms and Conditions.
Certification of Capability in Business Analysis™ (CCBA®)
CCBA® recognizes skilled BA professionals who have two to three years of practical business analysis work experience.
To earn the CCBA designation, you must:
1. Complete a minimum of 3,750 hours of Business Analysis work experience in the last 7 years.
2. Within these 3750 minimum hours required, a minimum of 900 hours must be completed in each of 2 of the 6 BABOK® Guide Knowledge Areas OR, a minimum of 500 hours must be completed in each of 4 of the 6 BABOK® Guide Knowledge Areas.
3. Complete a minimum of 21 hours of Professional Development within the last 4 years. (This training satisfies that)
4. Provide references.
5. Agree to Code of Conduct.
6. Agree to Terms and Conditions.
7. Pass the exam.
Certified Business Analysis Professional (CBAP®)
CBAP® recognizes seasoned BA professionals who have over five years of practical business analysis work experience.
To earn the CBAP designation, you must:
1. Complete a minimum of 7,500 hours of Business Analysis Work experience in the last 10 years.
Within this experience, a minimum of 900 hours completed in 4 of the 6 BABOK® Guide Knowledge Areas, for a total of at least 3,600 of the required 7,500 total.
2. Complete a minimum of 35 hours of Professional Development in the last 4 years. (This training satisfies that)
3. Provide two references.
4. Agree to Code of Conduct.
5. Agree to Terms and Conditions.
6. Pass the exam.
Get more information about Business Analysis Training and Exam here
|Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health |
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket
Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37