Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,077 members, 7,807,222 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:15 AM

Don’t Push Us To War, FCT Natives Warn FG, Army Over Land Tussle - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Don’t Push Us To War, FCT Natives Warn FG, Army Over Land Tussle (21853 Views)

#ENDSARS: FFK, Alfred Martins Warn FG Over Deployment Of Soldiers / 356 Soldiers Leave The Nigerian Army Over Loss Of Interest / Saraki Opens Up On Dumping APC, Says "Don’t Push Me" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don’t Push Us To War, FCT Natives Warn FG, Army Over Land Tussle by Advocate500: 2:05pm On Feb 23, 2021
Tajbol4splend:

Places of high commercial value always attract investors nationwide and worldwide which makes different people of different races cohabit there but those places also have their own indigenous people, Washington, Frankfurt, Surrey, Shanghai, Dubai, our own Lagos Lasgidi and some other cities like that but the people who set the rules and regulations will give you an idea of the original dwellers. Abuja has every tribe living there but Gbayi people are the real owner of Abuja so it's not a nomansland, no place is nomansland, but human beings are supposed to cohabit provided it's not life threatening
you have strength quoting the idiot. Irredeemable fellows.
Re: Don’t Push Us To War, FCT Natives Warn FG, Army Over Land Tussle by porthouse7(f): 2:05pm On Feb 23, 2021
BraggaJustice:
FCT Natives how? I thought ibo people said Abuja is a nomansland too??
no mind Igbo's, they like to attach to good things, they did rather think of building a state in d east to lagos, abuja,PH standard.... when d time come everyone will knw where home belong, and it will be very soon in dis country
Re: Don’t Push Us To War, FCT Natives Warn FG, Army Over Land Tussle by BruncleZuma: 2:06pm On Feb 23, 2021
PHijo:

Would you call that a war?

Shame on you!

One day they will probably have an excuse to feast on the flesh of people in your community!

Victor Malu who managed the butcher of Odi witnessed the killings of his relatives in Zaki-Ibiam by the same rogue Nigerian army he ordered to commit crimes in Odi.

Do you have a comprehension problem, or you just felt like having a conversation with a total stranger?
Re: Don’t Push Us To War, FCT Natives Warn FG, Army Over Land Tussle by PHijo(m): 2:15pm On Feb 23, 2021
BruncleZuma:

Do you have a comprehension problem, or you just felt like having a conversation with a total stranger?

What was not clear to understand?

You inadvertently justified extrajudicial killings.
Re: Don’t Push Us To War, FCT Natives Warn FG, Army Over Land Tussle by Reference(m): 2:21pm On Feb 23, 2021
alasane:

The Federal Capital Territory also known as FCT was created upon the promulgation of decree number 6 of 1976,by this all land in FCT has been vested on FG .All This Gwari people has been compensated and relocated to another places.

That is a lie. They have not all been compensated. There are long running court cases that precedes this government, even this republic.

If a government cannot obey the law, they can at least negotiate with the opposing parties. If they lack the resources to compensate they can at least reach agreements.

But government and this one in particular is apt to kick up storms and wage war against its people constantly. They then turn around and wonder why the fabric of society is so weak and the country is terribly divided.

1 Like

Re: Don’t Push Us To War, FCT Natives Warn FG, Army Over Land Tussle by BruncleZuma: 2:22pm On Feb 23, 2021
PHijo:

What was not clear to understand?

You inadvertently justified extrajudicial killings.
The Army weren't the one's agitating for a confrontation...

Gwari people should calm down ooo (The Gwari's need to calm down/tone down their agitations), army dey find winnable wars right now make dem no use dem test microphone.(The Nigerian military have not been having it easy recently in their engagements and will do anything sic look for an excuse for a cheap win).

Have I cleared your doubts enough or would you want a Queen Primer with the above?
Re: Don’t Push Us To War, FCT Natives Warn FG, Army Over Land Tussle by don63: 2:22pm On Feb 23, 2021
something is definitely not right here. FCT was meant to be a no man's land. when the federal government caved out Abuja all indigenes in the affected States were all settled and relocated. so what is all this talks about indigenes?
Re: Don’t Push Us To War, FCT Natives Warn FG, Army Over Land Tussle by Trustedpro: 2:30pm On Feb 23, 2021
I built a factory on that land. Soldiers stopped me from roofing it. This made me not have gotten NAFDAC for my product. I pray the indigene wins the case so that i can reclaim my property.

1 Like

Re: Don’t Push Us To War, FCT Natives Warn FG, Army Over Land Tussle by SmartPolician: 2:40pm On Feb 23, 2021
BraggaJustice:

You need a psychiatric evaluation

1 Like

Re: Don’t Push Us To War, FCT Natives Warn FG, Army Over Land Tussle by Starhearts: 2:43pm On Feb 23, 2021
Duru9:
To be honest once you pass that airport bridge
In fact once you pass the university of Abuja entrance

All the land their belong to nigerian army and the land is soooo big that it got to zuba down to dei dei

Meaning it pass Anagana, tungamaji zuba deidei

U knw it all

I finished from Uniabuja..

NIGERIA Army re mess
Re: Don’t Push Us To War, FCT Natives Warn FG, Army Over Land Tussle by emmyrate1(m): 2:57pm On Feb 23, 2021
BraggaJustice:
must u involve Igbo even if Ur father dick fail to rise?

1 Like

Re: Don’t Push Us To War, FCT Natives Warn FG, Army Over Land Tussle by alasane: 3:19pm On Feb 23, 2021
Reference:

That is a lie. They have not all been compensated. There are long running court cases that precedes this government, even this republic.

If a government cannot obey the law, they can at least negotiate with the opposing parties. If they lack the resources to compensate they can at least reach agreements.

But government and this one in particular is apt to kick up storms and wage war against its people constantly. They then turn around and wonder why the fabric of society is so weak and the country is terribly divided.

Those one making trouble now should ask their ancestors who betray them after collecting million of bribes and settlement. They are turning the FCT to what is obtainable at Niger Delta. The reason why FCT was created is to get a virgin land free from all this indigenous brouhaha .
Re: Don’t Push Us To War, FCT Natives Warn FG, Army Over Land Tussle by geemd434: 3:24pm On Feb 23, 2021
BraggaJustice:

Mumu spotted. You Papa nor tell you say Yorubas were slaves?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don’t Push Us To War, FCT Natives Warn FG, Army Over Land Tussle by LordOfTheGame: 3:42pm On Feb 23, 2021
Buhari is a failure personified. History will always remember the dullard as the worst thing that ever happened to humanity.
Re: Don’t Push Us To War, FCT Natives Warn FG, Army Over Land Tussle by BRATISLAVA: 3:50pm On Feb 23, 2021
Duru9:
To be honest once you pass that airport bridge
In fact once you pass the university of Abuja entrance

All the land there belongs to nigerian army and the land is soooo big that it got to zuba down to dei dei

Meaning it pass Anagana, tungamaji zuba deidei

So bad
Don't you know they own everything?

What are they doing with all that land? Who do they want to give it to?
Re: Don’t Push Us To War, FCT Natives Warn FG, Army Over Land Tussle by keeper303: 4:06pm On Feb 23, 2021
alasane:

The Federal Capital Territory also known as FCT was created upon the promulgation of decree number 6 of 1976,by this all land in FCT has been vested on FG .All This Gwari people has been compensated and relocated to another places.

Unfortunately, this was supposed to be the case but it is not absolutely correct. The initial plan was to pay the natives compensation and move all of them out of the FCT. That is why we have, among others, local government councils and towns such as New Karu and New Nyanya in Nasarawa State. There are also similar towns in Kaduna State. But like everything in Nigeria, corruption and politics derailed the plans. Some people were paid and allocated land in these new places but when they observed that their former abodes were not demolished, some returned to their former places and sold off the plots in the new locations. Some others were not paid and they stayed put. Some where paid peanuts and also stayed back.

The idea was to avoid the mistake of Lagos and create a truly federal territory that everyone call call home after staying continuously for like fi ve years. Sadly, in solving a problem we created even more bigger problem.

2 Likes

Re: Don’t Push Us To War, FCT Natives Warn FG, Army Over Land Tussle by keeper303: 4:08pm On Feb 23, 2021
don63:
something is definitely not right here. FCT was meant to be a no man's land. when the federal government caved out Abuja all indigenes in the affected States were all settled and relocated. so what is all this talks about indigenes?
Re: Don’t Push Us To War, FCT Natives Warn FG, Army Over Land Tussle by keeper303: 4:08pm On Feb 23, 2021
keeper303:

Unfortunately, this was supposed to be the case but it is not absolutely correct. The initial plan was to pay the natives compensation and move all of them out of the FCT. That is why we have, among others, local government councils and towns such as New Karu and New Nyanya in Nasarawa State. There are also similar towns in Kaduna State. But like everything in Nigeria, corruption and politics derailed the plans. Some people were paid and allocated land in these new places but when they observed that their former abodes were not demolished, some returned to their former places and sold off the plots in the new locations. Some others were not paid and they stayed put. Some where paid peanuts and also stayed back.

The idea was to avoid the mistake of Lagos and create a truly federal territory that everyone call call home after staying continuously for like fi ve years. Sadly, in solving a problem we created even more bigger problem.
Re: Don’t Push Us To War, FCT Natives Warn FG, Army Over Land Tussle by alasane: 4:13pm On Feb 23, 2021
keeper303:

God bless you .......but the way this so called indigenes were turning to whole things to Niger Delta part 2
Re: Don’t Push Us To War, FCT Natives Warn FG, Army Over Land Tussle by HonLord: 4:14pm On Feb 23, 2021
BraggaJustice:

May the gods of your land strike you dead within 72hrs for bringing Ibo into your useless kwantri trouble.

Abuja is not Lagos, Edo is not Lagos, Aba is not Lagos - Lagos was not built by Nigeria government or the money from Yorubas. Those that built Lagos has the best building there and there is nothing Pigs, Cows, Olosho, slaves and Morons like you can do. Thanks to God the natives of Abuja is also threatening to CARRY ARMS if nothing is done urgently to the Fulani Soldiers in military uniform pretending to serve Nigeria as a country.

We know you and your likes - Igbos cannot be fooled to the extent of fear and timidity. If the FG likes, they should not do election and appoints all the governors in the east - East will always have millions of foot soldiers against them all. What God has declared ca NEVER be reversed by any mortal. The dragon flag has been raised by HRM - it cannot come down again. Abuja is not Igbo land - people owns it and they are the NATIVE. Goat with 100mb making noise!!!

1 Like

Re: Don’t Push Us To War, FCT Natives Warn FG, Army Over Land Tussle by ABmaverick(m): 4:16pm On Feb 23, 2021
I'm surprised to hear this mere threat emanating from the most fearful tribe in Nigeria. It's late to cry when the head off. Your threat is tantamount to nothing, man. Read their history and you will agree with me on my irrevocable opinion

1 Like

Re: Don’t Push Us To War, FCT Natives Warn FG, Army Over Land Tussle by Numerouno94(m): 4:22pm On Feb 23, 2021
BraggaJustice:

Dnt u guys get tired of this Tribal nd Ethnic banters? Hw will Nigeria go 4ward wit dis kind of mentality?

1 Like

Re: Don’t Push Us To War, FCT Natives Warn FG, Army Over Land Tussle by PHijo(m): 4:26pm On Feb 23, 2021
BruncleZuma:
The Army weren't the one's agitating for a confrontation...

Gwari people should calm down ooo (The Gwari's need to calm down/tone down their agitations), army dey find winnable wars right now make dem no use dem test microphone.(The Nigerian military have not been having it easy recently in their engagements and will do anything sic look for an excuse for a cheap win).

Have I cleared your doubts enough or would you want a Queen Primer with the above?

In essence you said they should accept their fate or Nigeria's army will kill them.
Re: Don’t Push Us To War, FCT Natives Warn FG, Army Over Land Tussle by PHijo(m): 4:27pm On Feb 23, 2021
Numerouno94:

Dnt u guys get tired of this Tribal nd Ethnic banters? Hw will Nigeria go 4ward wit dis kind of mentality?

Do you truly believe Nigeria can go forward as a country?
Re: Don’t Push Us To War, FCT Natives Warn FG, Army Over Land Tussle by Numerouno94(m): 4:35pm On Feb 23, 2021
PHijo:

Do you truly believe Nigeria can go forward as a country?

With d bad precedent being laid down by dis present government No!!

Buh dis Tribal nd Ethnic banters nd trolls ain't helping matters either. Its high time we fought dis evil government; nd how can we do dat wen deres so much hatred betwn d Igbos nd d Yorubas. "d irony is dat d seed of hatred betwn dem is being planted by dis same government".

The earlier d Igbos knw dat d Yorubas re not their problem vis-à-vis d Yorubas, d beta for us all.
Re: Don’t Push Us To War, FCT Natives Warn FG, Army Over Land Tussle by Coinbased: 4:41pm On Feb 23, 2021
Hmmmm
Re: Don’t Push Us To War, FCT Natives Warn FG, Army Over Land Tussle by PHijo(m): 4:41pm On Feb 23, 2021
Numerouno94:

With d bad precedent being laid down by dis present government No!!

Buh dis Tribal nd Ethnic banters nd trolls ain't helping matters either. Its high time we fought dis evil government; nd how can we do dat wen deres so much hatred betwn d Igbos nd d Yorubas. "d irony is dat d seed of hatred betwn dem is being planted by dis same government".

Do you know there are ethnic groups that have genuine reasons to hate the country called Nigeria?

I agree with you on this present government's behaviour towards national cohesion but apart from them Nigeria's laws and the overall attitude towards how unjust Nigeria is to certain groups doesn't help.

1 Like

Re: Don’t Push Us To War, FCT Natives Warn FG, Army Over Land Tussle by Wiseandtrue(f): 4:45pm On Feb 23, 2021
ogododo:

“It is unfortunate that we are leaving in a lawless society called Nigeria. It is unfortunate that we have people who feel more important and more human than others.

“It is unfortunate that we have a President who is setting a bad precedent when it comes to obedient of rule of law. It is unfortunate that we have Nigeria military who are supposed to protect us but forcefully terrorising us in our communities.

“We have seen the Nigerian government is teaching us unconsciously how to go violent with our issues.”

Ezekiel lamented the demolition of their houses, killing of their people and other atrocities committed by the military with view to taking the lands away from them.

He wondered why the military have refused to vacate their land after several directives by the government authorities.

https://www.independent.ng/dont-push-us-to-war-fct-natives-warn-fg-army-over-land-tussle/?
Re: Don’t Push Us To War, FCT Natives Warn FG, Army Over Land Tussle by Blakpot: 6:12pm On Feb 23, 2021
There's tension everywhere in Nigeria.
And this government has no clue on how
to address them.
These are worrying times.
God help us.
Re: Don’t Push Us To War, FCT Natives Warn FG, Army Over Land Tussle by Blackdisciple(m): 7:58pm On Feb 23, 2021
Oh I thought Abuja don't have natives...
na now morning just dey do for them.
Re: Don’t Push Us To War, FCT Natives Warn FG, Army Over Land Tussle by TripleAkutigi: 8:03pm On Feb 23, 2021
BraggaJustice:
Be wise 🙊 nah.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

States Opposed To Alcohol Should Not Share From Alcohol Tax ---atiku / June 12: MKO Abiola Speaking Against Corruption 25 Years Ago, Nigerians React / Gov Fayose And Ex-Gov Fayemi Shake Hands In Public. [photo]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.