Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,174 members, 7,807,559 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:18 PM

If God Gave You Same Blank Cheque As King Solomon, What Would You Fill? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If God Gave You Same Blank Cheque As King Solomon, What Would You Fill? (15220 Views)

If God Truly Forgive Us Our Sins, What Then Is Karma? / Was This Action Of King Solomon Right Or Wrong? / Olumba Olumba Obu Hands Over To Son, To Be Coronated As ‘King Of Kings‘ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

If God Gave You Same Blank Cheque As King Solomon, What Would You Fill? by obembet(f): 11:11am On Feb 23, 2021
I believe many of us know the story of king Solomon in the Bible when God give him blank cheque to request for whatever he want. And according to the scripture, 1 Kings 3 KJV

1 Kings 3:4 And the king went to Gibeon to sacrifice there; for that was the great high place: a thousand burnt offerings did Solomon offer upon that altar. 3:5 In Gibeon the LORD appeared to Solomon in a dream by night: and God said, Ask what I shall give thee. 3:6 And Solomon said, Thou hast shewed unto thy servant David my father great mercy, according as he walked before thee in truth, and in righteousness, and in uprightness of heart with thee; and thou hast kept for him this great kindness, that thou hast given him a son to sit on his throne, as it is this day. 3:7 And now, O LORD my God, thou hast made thy servant king instead of David my father: and I am but a little child: I know not how to go out or come in. 3:8 And thy servant is in the midst of thy people which thou hast chosen, a great people, that cannot be numbered nor counted for multitude. 3:9 Give therefore thy servant an understanding heart to judge thy people, that I may discern between good and bad: for who is able to judge this thy so great a people?

Guys.. If you are opportune to request for one thing from God as king Solomon, what will you request for?

3 Likes

Re: If God Gave You Same Blank Cheque As King Solomon, What Would You Fill? by february9: 11:23am On Feb 23, 2021
Wisdom is still the ultimate

52 Likes 4 Shares

Re: If God Gave You Same Blank Cheque As King Solomon, What Would You Fill? by Righteousness2(m): 11:39am On Feb 23, 2021
My Greatest Desire today is For me to Know GOD More.
I desperately Desire an Overdose of the FULNESS OF GOD.

79 Likes 6 Shares

Re: If God Gave You Same Blank Cheque As King Solomon, What Would You Fill? by Rrex99(m): 11:44am On Feb 23, 2021
Money answereth all things

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: If God Gave You Same Blank Cheque As King Solomon, What Would You Fill? by fykes(m): 11:46am On Feb 23, 2021
Favour with God and men.

7 Likes

Re: If God Gave You Same Blank Cheque As King Solomon, What Would You Fill? by harmargedon: 1:09pm On Feb 23, 2021
you don't even wanna know.

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If God Gave You Same Blank Cheque As King Solomon, What Would You Fill? by obembet(f): 2:14pm On Feb 23, 2021
Lalasticlala
Re: If God Gave You Same Blank Cheque As King Solomon, What Would You Fill? by jesusjnr2020(m): 2:20pm On Feb 23, 2021
I would ask Him to fill it for me Himself, because He knows better than I could ever know, He dreams better than I could ever dream, His thoughts concerning me are exceedingly greater and higher than my own thoughts for myself, He sees things concerning me that I cannot even see for myself... I think you already get the point.

So i trust Him much better than I do myself to make the best decision and choice for me, because I don't even know what's best for me and the things I really need as He does.

Hence I would utilize His omniscience and omnipotence to my advantage, to make the best and perfect decision for me in that regard.

God bless.

82 Likes 1 Share

Re: If God Gave You Same Blank Cheque As King Solomon, What Would You Fill? by EKONGKING: 9:10am On Mar 21, 2021
Before i fill ,
I want to ask God , the secret to formula ,how he made billions of people ,especially poverty stricken people complete mumu.
If u know the formula ,riches and power will await u.
Now who needs a goddam cheque

3 Likes

Re: If God Gave You Same Blank Cheque As King Solomon, What Would You Fill? by Agwadi: 9:10am On Mar 21, 2021
£1, 000, 000, 000.00. No cap; no filter attitude; no fake life....Nigeria don too stress man pikin.

Bros J wey the cheque ma sign am undecided

Watch hw many hypocrite will lie....Nl the home of fakers

49 Likes 5 Shares

Re: If God Gave You Same Blank Cheque As King Solomon, What Would You Fill? by LucemFerre: 9:11am On Mar 21, 2021
Money na... who wisdom ep?

12 Likes

Re: If God Gave You Same Blank Cheque As King Solomon, What Would You Fill? by Fryzi(m): 9:11am On Mar 21, 2021
Too much money can buy wisdom around you.
Know this and know peace.

5 Likes

Re: If God Gave You Same Blank Cheque As King Solomon, What Would You Fill? by pickatyouu: 9:11am On Mar 21, 2021
Wisdom like solomon did.
A wise man is a rich man.
Ideas and innovation can be accomplished from wish decisions.

Check my signature if you have a car and interested in installing a tracking device. It might interest you

3 Likes

Re: If God Gave You Same Blank Cheque As King Solomon, What Would You Fill? by Willy123(m): 9:11am On Mar 21, 2021
[color=#006600][/color]
obembet:
I believe many of us know the story of king Solomon in the Bible when God give him blank cheque to request for whatever he want. And according to the scripture, 1 Kings 3 KJV

1 Kings 3:4 And the king went to Gibeon to sacrifice there; for that was the great high place: a thousand burnt offerings did Solomon offer upon that altar. 3:5 In Gibeon the LORD appeared to Solomon in a dream by night: and God said, Ask what I shall give thee. 3:6 And Solomon said, Thou hast shewed unto thy servant David my father great mercy, according as he walked before thee in truth, and in righteousness, and in uprightness of heart with thee; and thou hast kept for him this great kindness, that thou hast given him a son to sit on his throne, as it is this day. 3:7 And now, O LORD my God, thou hast made thy servant king instead of David my father: and I am but a little child: I know not how to go out or come in. 3:8 And thy servant is in the midst of thy people which thou hast chosen, a great people, that cannot be numbered nor counted for multitude. 3:9 Give therefore thy servant an understanding heart to judge thy people, that I may discern between good and bad: for who is able to judge this thy so great a people?

Guys.. If you are opportune to request for one thing from God as king Solomon, what will you request for?
Peace of mind.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If God Gave You Same Blank Cheque As King Solomon, What Would You Fill? by FatherCHRISTMAS: 9:12am On Mar 21, 2021
I will request for food for the hungry
And shelter for the homeless

Sometimes it's not all about you alone but the people hurting, wanting or suffering/experiencing the same predicaments you are going through.

why is everyone asking for money?

9 Likes

Re: If God Gave You Same Blank Cheque As King Solomon, What Would You Fill? by OB7Foreva(m): 9:13am On Mar 21, 2021
Money wey long

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If God Gave You Same Blank Cheque As King Solomon, What Would You Fill? by TalkTalkTwins(m): 9:13am On Mar 21, 2021
Money and more money
I'll then buy wisdom
Re: If God Gave You Same Blank Cheque As King Solomon, What Would You Fill? by MyOpinionNotUrs: 9:14am On Mar 21, 2021
The wisest man in my village is poor.

34 Likes

Re: If God Gave You Same Blank Cheque As King Solomon, What Would You Fill? by mayormick(m): 9:14am On Mar 21, 2021
Hmm..."Remove far from me falsehood and lies; give me neither poverty nor riches; feed me with the food that is needful for me.

Lest I be full and deny You and say, Who is the Lord? Or lest I be poor and steal, and so profane the name of my God."

Therefore, I may not want to ask for too much money so as not to be full of myself before God and will also not wanting to have so as not to deny God and profane his name. Abeg make God just comot poverty nothing else, lolz

6 Likes

Re: If God Gave You Same Blank Cheque As King Solomon, What Would You Fill? by habsman(m): 9:15am On Mar 21, 2021
Wisdom, Knowledge and understanding.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If God Gave You Same Blank Cheque As King Solomon, What Would You Fill? by anibi9674: 9:15am On Mar 21, 2021
To make money like Solomon and womanize like him and above all make heaven at last. Is it too much to ask?

1 Like

Re: If God Gave You Same Blank Cheque As King Solomon, What Would You Fill? by 99thEnemy(m): 9:15am On Mar 21, 2021
"A cheque, or check, is a document that orders a bank to pay a specific amount of money from a person's account to the person in whose name the cheque has been issued"

Soooooooo I Just wonder what else all of you people are talking about if it not strictly all about the money. grin grin grin grin grin grin

Imagine Blank Check grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: If God Gave You Same Blank Cheque As King Solomon, What Would You Fill? by HopeUzodinma: 9:15am On Mar 21, 2021
LucemFerre:
Money na... who wisdom ep?

remember what happens to a fool and his money?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If God Gave You Same Blank Cheque As King Solomon, What Would You Fill? by Legalcriminal: 9:16am On Mar 21, 2021
Make the offer come first. The blank cheque make e show before filing
Re: If God Gave You Same Blank Cheque As King Solomon, What Would You Fill? by charlesucheh(m): 9:16am On Mar 21, 2021
MONEY O! MONEY O!!!

I REPEAT, MONEY O!

MONEY HAS REPLACED WISDOM IN THIS ERA, NA THE MONEY DEY DO THE THINKING THESE DAYS.

HAPPY SUNDAY.

AM OUT.

4 Likes

Re: If God Gave You Same Blank Cheque As King Solomon, What Would You Fill? by HopeUzodinma: 9:17am On Mar 21, 2021
Fryzi:
Too much money can buy wisdom around you.
Know this and know peace.

what a foolish way of thinking.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If God Gave You Same Blank Cheque As King Solomon, What Would You Fill? by Nobody: 9:17am On Mar 21, 2021
Let me have it first.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Is Africa Cursed Spiritually? / God Is An Atheist: What Theists Cant argue.Discover God's God / "You May Kiss The Bride" Should Be For Only Virgins.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.