Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,488 members, 7,808,808 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:11 PM

What Was The Most Foolish Thing You Did When You Were A Kid? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Was The Most Foolish Thing You Did When You Were A Kid? (19175 Views)

See What 12 Year Old Boy Did When He Saw His Mother Twerking / I’m An Adult, I’m Not A Kid. I'm Just Suffering From Dwarfism - 22-year-old / What I Did When My Wife Refused My Sexual Advancement For 7 Months (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Was The Most Foolish Thing You Did When You Were A Kid? by Ingleesh: 1:04pm On Feb 23, 2021
I remember dragging an open scissors from my younger sister's palm...
I realized I was stupid immediately I saw blood gushing out of her hand....
Well,mine wasn't stupid enough;
My cousin warmed her rice using a rubber plate!

10 Likes

Re: What Was The Most Foolish Thing You Did When You Were A Kid? by Commonguy(m): 1:04pm On Feb 23, 2021
how I killed my neighbour's fowl chicks and used it to cook soup I couldn't eat
she later found out and beat the living day light out of me
I couldn't report to my mum cus she will kill me

4 Likes

Re: What Was The Most Foolish Thing You Did When You Were A Kid? by Nobody: 1:04pm On Feb 23, 2021
Excell3nt:
I almost finished a cold bottle of small stout, place beside me, when i noticed how deeply im trouble i was, i add water to the to the remaining, that beating day ehn, i con sleep like no tomorrow grin...
ah your own don tay o
Re: What Was The Most Foolish Thing You Did When You Were A Kid? by Gwagone: 1:04pm On Feb 23, 2021
Umm, I resold 500 glo airtime for my uncle but it all went wrong grin

4 Likes

Re: What Was The Most Foolish Thing You Did When You Were A Kid? by Hardeybahyour: 1:05pm On Feb 23, 2021
*ATTENTION PLEASE*

*7days mathematics intensive coaching*

*If you are a secondary School student offering mathematics, join us now in our 7days mathematics intensive coaching. And we are starting this online coaching this week Thursday in a new WhatsApp group* .

*This is a great opportunity for you to join us in our new 7days mathematics intensive coaching*

*Training fee is only #500*

*After payment you will be added to our WhatsApp group*

*After the coaching, there will be lifetime assistance for everyone that took the coaching with us.*

*So hurry now and pay for this 7days intensive coaching*

*Coaching starts this week Thursday.*

"https:///send?phone=+2349077952256&text=Chat%20Us%20Up%20To%20Get%20Tutor%20In%20mathematics

*Pls makes use your phone* !
Don't miss it.
Re: What Was The Most Foolish Thing You Did When You Were A Kid? by ajebuter(f): 1:07pm On Feb 23, 2021
Jeez! I hate remembering that day..

I used cashew juice to write my name on my skin!

Iya Titi beat the black skin out of me that day eh....

More than 30 years later, I still CANNOT even touch cashew fruit..

Till date, I hate that fruit with passion!

10 Likes

Re: What Was The Most Foolish Thing You Did When You Were A Kid? by 3gpvids: 1:08pm On Feb 23, 2021
I got married in my mind

2 Likes

Re: What Was The Most Foolish Thing You Did When You Were A Kid? by Waxxxy: 1:10pm On Feb 23, 2021
Lock myself inside fridge to see what usually switch off the light when you close fridge ��

5 Likes

Re: What Was The Most Foolish Thing You Did When You Were A Kid? by Umaruxoxo(m): 1:12pm On Feb 23, 2021
Waxxxy:
Lock myself inside fridge to see what usually switch off the light when you close fridge ��
I tried to report u for trying to commit suicide

5 Likes

Re: What Was The Most Foolish Thing You Did When You Were A Kid? by Sonnobax15(m): 1:14pm On Feb 23, 2021
cool
I brought my friend home just to come and help me finish the last pot of rice my mum kept, hoping she would meet it the same way she left it when she went to sell her okrika....Na later that night I receive spiritual cleansing from my mum

RIP mum.... Truly truly there ain't nothing as momma's love......her panel beating really helped reset and reshaped my life

10 Likes

Re: What Was The Most Foolish Thing You Did When You Were A Kid? by adesegun121(m): 1:15pm On Feb 23, 2021
Ok
Re: What Was The Most Foolish Thing You Did When You Were A Kid? by Tpave(m): 1:15pm On Feb 23, 2021
Pourng water inside soft drink so that it won't finish quick

1 Like

Re: What Was The Most Foolish Thing You Did When You Were A Kid? by Hezmatosky: 1:17pm On Feb 23, 2021
ServantOG:
Removing my dad's charger adapter and plug in the wires directly to the socket. The end product was a roasted phone.
U still be pikin, you never grow abeg cry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Was The Most Foolish Thing You Did When You Were A Kid? by tillaman(m): 1:18pm On Feb 23, 2021
It’s a lot and I don’t even know where to start from
Re: What Was The Most Foolish Thing You Did When You Were A Kid? by ubola: 1:19pm On Feb 23, 2021
emeijeh:
Not actually me, not even as a kid.... The most foolish thing Nigerians did was voting and returning the lifeless one as Head of State.

President Buhari FC
Actually it's our deception by Nnamdi Kanu, that biafra can be actualized

1 Like

Re: What Was The Most Foolish Thing You Did When You Were A Kid? by MrNipplesLover(m): 1:21pm On Feb 23, 2021
Those who are planning coup to overthrow Lie Muhammed will not let person rest for here. grin

2 Likes

Re: What Was The Most Foolish Thing You Did When You Were A Kid? by lucky4west: 1:22pm On Feb 23, 2021
hahahahahahahaaa alot of things a kid....putting my hand inside holes in the bush with hope of picking snails, na God just save me from snake bite( infact the grace of God when de cover children different from adult own....i really thank God i made it out alive from child hood)....swimming in dirty rivers without knowing depth or seeing the bottom of the water because it was dirty, playing hide and seek with li2 gals...stealing meat/fish from the pot...falling from a tree bruising myself and hiding it from my folks...passing through burglary proof on the windows to show say i strong...my head got stucked i had to struggle b4 it came off with serious pains and i was home alone....God i thank you

13 Likes

Re: What Was The Most Foolish Thing You Did When You Were A Kid? by Akuruoulo(m): 1:23pm On Feb 23, 2021
pozehnani:
I can remember two.

The first one was when my dad took the whole family to the Lagos International Airport for sight seeing during one of the hols. (Was 5yrs old then)

While the others were busy viewing planes as they drove through the runway, I went and got my head stuck in the railings. Lol.. it wasn't iuntil I cried for help that everyone surrounded me and tried to pull me out. I spoiled the fun that day because we zoomed off immediately I was rescued.

Second one was during our adventurous years.
So one older girl shook down a pawpaw and the pawpaw fell into the fence of a horse stable. (In a Polo club). The girl said since I'm small, I should climb the fence and get the pawpaw... I climbed but Immediately I fell over the fence, I realized it was directly into a horse stable. Waaat?? And those horses were staring at me menancingly. Then I began to cry while the others at the other side of the fence we're panicking and thinking of how to get me out.

I tried so hard with much struggles and my all to climb out of the stable with the help of the others. With scratches on my knees. Even pawpaw, I nor see pickgrin.....

i will never forget the eyes of those horses.
u are a heroin

1 Like

Re: What Was The Most Foolish Thing You Did When You Were A Kid? by Welderwede(m): 1:23pm On Feb 23, 2021
KingAzubuike:
Had a bet with my cousin. I'd jump down from a 3 story building in return for her dinner. How I didn't die remains a mystery. I was bed ridden for 3 months, wore POP on my leg for almost a year.

my question is that did you still eat her dinner�

3 Likes

Re: What Was The Most Foolish Thing You Did When You Were A Kid? by Celestyn8213: 1:24pm On Feb 23, 2021
Kill agama lizard (the red head) cut off the head and dry it, then i grinded it into powder. In those days we believed that when u sprinkle it on any girl's urine, she will follow u until u shine her 'Congo' lol

11 Likes

Re: What Was The Most Foolish Thing You Did When You Were A Kid? by Liposure: 1:24pm On Feb 23, 2021
Dipped bread inside tea. Meanwhile, the future is united
Re: What Was The Most Foolish Thing You Did When You Were A Kid? by Okoeshin: 1:25pm On Feb 23, 2021
kings59:
I spoilt the umbrella given to me at a birthday party, tied it on my back, and tried to fly like superman.
Did you fly ?
Re: What Was The Most Foolish Thing You Did When You Were A Kid? by jurrsh(m): 1:26pm On Feb 23, 2021
Jestin:
I urinated inside a pot of ogbono soup my mum just cooked because she shouted on me. She still talk about it up till date and I am sure she will relate with my kids

omorrrrr.... u get mind oo�
Re: What Was The Most Foolish Thing You Did When You Were A Kid? by alphaconde(m): 1:26pm On Feb 23, 2021
I used to enjoy electric shock especially the one that shakes u.

my sister said it reduces blood and I stopped

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Was The Most Foolish Thing You Did When You Were A Kid? by Okoeshin: 1:27pm On Feb 23, 2021
lagusboyyy:
I wrote a love letter to my Headmaster's daughter (we were in the same class) and she went ahead to show her dad.

What happened after that, my mouth no fit yarn finish...

But if LOVE is a crime, I'm ready to receive hundreds of cane.. Lol

That was then though, eyes don open now.

You for try hookup with her now and lash her too
Re: What Was The Most Foolish Thing You Did When You Were A Kid? by Akuruoulo(m): 1:28pm On Feb 23, 2021
smartval:
Not knocking aunty Amaka our neighbor when i have the chance, that big booty just wasted like that

the story nko ?
Re: What Was The Most Foolish Thing You Did When You Were A Kid? by LuQuLuQu(m): 1:28pm On Feb 23, 2021
Going to the village stream alone but was rescued by a ghost
Re: What Was The Most Foolish Thing You Did When You Were A Kid? by Harpyeagle(m): 1:29pm On Feb 23, 2021
Urinated through tge window. Was scared of going out after watching some scary nigerian movies and we were living in a face me i face u apartment that time. The bathroom is located outside the room. Woke up in the night due to the extreme fear.. I urinated throug the window. The net used to have this small wooden arrangement for opening the net, so i opened it and peed through it.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Was The Most Foolish Thing You Did When You Were A Kid? by KingAzubuike(f): 1:29pm On Feb 23, 2021
Welderwede:

my question is that did you still eat her dinner�
No, I ate something better in the hospital. Sometimes as a kid, to sick was very sweet. You go just dey chop better. Chop salad, drink milk chai

1 Like

Re: What Was The Most Foolish Thing You Did When You Were A Kid? by omaclarry(m): 1:29pm On Feb 23, 2021
As a kid i did not do any foolish thing, but u see as i grow mature, i dont think anybody can match my track record of foolish deeds. Falling in love tops the list

4 Likes

Re: What Was The Most Foolish Thing You Did When You Were A Kid? by bekinyaro: 1:33pm On Feb 23, 2021
This one hold us too oh!!!
Celestyn8213:
Kill agama lizard (the red head) cut off the head and dry it, then i grinded it into powder. In those days we believed that when u sprinkle it on any girl's urine, she will follow u until u shine her 'Congo' lol

1 Like

Re: What Was The Most Foolish Thing You Did When You Were A Kid? by Buffalo2(m): 1:33pm On Feb 23, 2021
I wanted to act HULK HOGAN. I asked one werey to beat me that I would shook my head and beat him back. The way the guy beat my head eh! grin

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Mom Doesn't Appreciate Me. How Do I Handle This? / Parents With Sickle Cell Kids How Do You Cope? / Any Man Who Says He Loves His Mother More Than His Wife Is Ignorant-nigerian Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.