Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,637,421 members, 6,169,018 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 February 2021 at 02:54 PM

Twitter Babble Over Bobrisky Urinating As A Man (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Twitter Babble Over Bobrisky Urinating As A Man (video) (2350 Views)

Behold Daniel Anthony Ready To Take Over Bobrisky Shine(photos) / ‘i Need Another Sugar Boy’ – See How Nigerians Lined Up To Take Over Bobrisky / Anita Joseph Blasts Charles Awurum Over Bobrisky (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Twitter Babble Over Bobrisky Urinating As A Man (video) by GWGNG: 1:03pm On Feb 23

Re: Twitter Babble Over Bobrisky Urinating As A Man (video) by Fahdiga(m): 1:07pm On Feb 23
A role model to some demented people. why don't he bend down and urinate like a woman he claims to be

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Twitter Babble Over Bobrisky Urinating As A Man (video) by lilvicky68(m): 1:19pm On Feb 23
Ewo!!! Lol..I will comment later make I go piss
Re: Twitter Babble Over Bobrisky Urinating As A Man (video) by Perfectsouth(m): 1:27pm On Feb 23
grin
Bobrisky is a good businessman that has several methods of brainwashing the female gender and some even took him as their role model..
This is someone that went to his father's birthday as a man

3 Likes

Re: Twitter Babble Over Bobrisky Urinating As A Man (video) by olayiwola72(m): 1:31pm On Feb 23
Only fool will believe Idris
Re: Twitter Babble Over Bobrisky Urinating As A Man (video) by chiiraq802(m): 3:14pm On Feb 23
Useless 'SHIM'
Re: Twitter Babble Over Bobrisky Urinating As A Man (video) by Prolificgiant(m): 3:39pm On Feb 23
How does this reduce the price of fuel, , if u are an experienced teacher and reside around bada, ayobo, Lagos check my signature requirements WAEC, OND and NCE
Re: Twitter Babble Over Bobrisky Urinating As A Man (video) by heniford2: 4:58pm On Feb 23
grin country funny die ppl wia dey inside am funny die grincheesy you see this con3 Eeh e matter still dey somewhere
Re: Twitter Babble Over Bobrisky Urinating As A Man (video) by Oyiboman69: 6:09pm On Feb 23
The only reason most Nigerians are celebrating this idiot is because of their naivety and stupidity... I was arguing with a female fan of his and she was insisting that his organ was removed and replaced with a female one,and can able to give birth...
I have no other option than to allow her wallow in her foolishness....

1 Like

Re: Twitter Babble Over Bobrisky Urinating As A Man (video) by Lollycious(f): 7:34pm On Feb 23
In the world, there are tensions here and there. Hard pressure from the family, finance, peers, economy and many other ones.
There are people we hold dear in our hearts, what happens when they are no longer present?��
https://lollycioustalks..com/2021/02/memories.html?m=1
Re: Twitter Babble Over Bobrisky Urinating As A Man (video) by Nicepoker(m): 10:04pm On Feb 23
HIS name is Idris. What do you expect from HER.
Re: Twitter Babble Over Bobrisky Urinating As A Man (video) by teejaymoremoney(m): 5:45am On Feb 24
OMG��...dis guy is confused

(1) (Reply)

Rapper Mc Loph Laid To Rest In Anambra State / Tu Face Idibia Ex-wife Sunmbo Ajaba Marries Her Pastor / Kanye West Proposes To Kim Kardashian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.