Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,291 members, 7,780,683 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 07:25 PM

ISWAP Suicide Bomber Kills Soldiers In Yobe - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / ISWAP Suicide Bomber Kills Soldiers In Yobe (22053 Views)

Army Declares 8 People Wanted In Connection To Killing Of 17 Soldiers In Okuama / 10 People Killed By Suicide Bomber In Konduga, Borno State (Graphic Photos) / Soldier Shoots Himself Dead In Yobe (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ISWAP Suicide Bomber Kills Soldiers In Yobe by TheStranger: 3:27pm On Feb 23, 2021
Fake news, Buhari has suppressed Boko Haram to the extent that they could no longer carry out suicide bombings
Re: ISWAP Suicide Bomber Kills Soldiers In Yobe by lexy2014: 3:31pm On Feb 23, 2021
bigfish3k:

You think it doesn't concern you
Do you know how many southern soldiers and resources that are being wasted up there?
You will marvel

So what do u want him to do?
Re: ISWAP Suicide Bomber Kills Soldiers In Yobe by lexy2014: 3:31pm On Feb 23, 2021
wellmax:
Nigeria will eventually win this war. We shall triumph

I thought we had won d war long ago? Which war are u talking about?
Re: ISWAP Suicide Bomber Kills Soldiers In Yobe by lexy2014: 3:34pm On Feb 23, 2021
sojfarm:
CAS issued 48 ultimatum to the soldiers to get back some territories occupied by the terrorist.

After some hour, the Nagerian reported unverified news about boko haram vs ISWAP clash.

Now they soldiers are being wasted again!!!

And we have retired general as C-in-C.

Here we are again as the ex-chiefs are being compensated for failing the Nation they were meant to serve

D answer to ur concerns is in ur second paragraph. Instead of d army to be strategizing how to neutralising, they were watching WWE ISWAP vs Bokoharam on dstv
Re: ISWAP Suicide Bomber Kills Soldiers In Yobe by Wiseandtrue(f): 3:43pm On Feb 23, 2021
Freestainworld:
Our border is one of the major problems we are having because it is very poor, some of these terrorist come into the country to cause mayhem then after escapes too.
Are you trying to justify the Fulani herdsmen menace
Re: ISWAP Suicide Bomber Kills Soldiers In Yobe by Xscape1993(m): 3:51pm On Feb 23, 2021
Eriokanmi:
not even Buratai can answer that quiz. His recent response was...it would take 20 years to defeat boko haram. That's like saying...mission impossible
Where is the hope for the poor masses?
Re: ISWAP Suicide Bomber Kills Soldiers In Yobe by udoka2013: 3:57pm On Feb 23, 2021
JosephXavier:
This ISWAP are not terrorists

They are just foreigners going about their normal business and are hated by all Nigerians

They are just defending themselves

For your information, anything that happens in the North should remain in the North
yes, they should grant them amnesty and scholarships cap it with reasonable salary for life. A rail way line is in the pipeline to bring them in thousands if not in millions. Mumu country. 2023 is still far. Nigerians must get sense by force.
Re: ISWAP Suicide Bomber Kills Soldiers In Yobe by wellmax(m): 4:12pm On Feb 23, 2021
lexy2014:

I thought we had won d war long ago? Which war are u talking about?
Where did they make claim of victory?
Re: ISWAP Suicide Bomber Kills Soldiers In Yobe by Numerouno94(m): 4:12pm On Feb 23, 2021
Skyfornia:
Good news has gone extinct in nigeria...na bad bad news every day.

It's only a president from another region that will fight the insurgency in the north without sentiment. But this little knowledge will sound alien to northerners and Buhari supporters

Tank God we still hv ppl like u wit a sound reasoning faculty.
Re: ISWAP Suicide Bomber Kills Soldiers In Yobe by Numerouno94(m): 4:14pm On Feb 23, 2021
gringrin:
Cursed be anyone who gets paid to rig elections in this country, force evil leadership on us and is getting paid to defend evil in the media.

May they use all the money they are being paid to treat incurable disease that doctors cannot diagnose.

May the money they are being paid be used to pay ransom to release their kidnapped relations, spouses, children and parents.

As for those who are killing and kidnapping people in the country, may they lost their lives through fire accident and may terrible disease and afflictions locate them to the point that they will not remember to think about killing anyone else but will only think about how to recover their health.

May this be their portion and that of their accomplices.

May Nigeria and it's citizens be free from every evil and triumph gloriously this year and beyond.

This is written and so shall it be....Amen.

Oil dey ur head.
Re: ISWAP Suicide Bomber Kills Soldiers In Yobe by Timetravel88: 4:15pm On Feb 23, 2021
Freestainworld:
Our border is one of the major problems we are having because it is very poor, some of these terrorist come into the country to cause mayhem then after escapes too.

Then imagine people were blaming Donald Trump for building a wall at the US southern border.
Strong borders is one of the most effective tools used to guarantee a country's sovereignty.
Re: ISWAP Suicide Bomber Kills Soldiers In Yobe by Coinbased: 4:36pm On Feb 23, 2021
Hmmm
Re: ISWAP Suicide Bomber Kills Soldiers In Yobe by ShawnT(m): 4:43pm On Feb 23, 2021
Yes we can
Xscape1993:
Can we ever win this war?
Re: ISWAP Suicide Bomber Kills Soldiers In Yobe by adesoro80595: 4:45pm On Feb 23, 2021
Fake news, Buhari has suppressed Boko Haram to the extent that they could no longer carry out suicide bombings
Re: ISWAP Suicide Bomber Kills Soldiers In Yobe by Eriokanmi: 4:50pm On Feb 23, 2021
Xscape1993:
Where is the hope for the poor masses?
that's a million dollars question lipsrsealed

We need to split in peace...
Re: ISWAP Suicide Bomber Kills Soldiers In Yobe by JosephXavier: 5:01pm On Feb 23, 2021
Skyfornia:

It's only a president from another region that will fight the insurgency in the north without sentiment. But this little knowledge will sound alien to northerners and Buhari supporters

An attack on Boko Haram is an attack on North
Re: ISWAP Suicide Bomber Kills Soldiers In Yobe by Oizee(f): 5:50pm On Feb 23, 2021
Skyfornia:

this picture really breaks my heart .....it actually brought tears to my face..., see how they even posed for the camera with that evil man
Re: ISWAP Suicide Bomber Kills Soldiers In Yobe by lexy2014: 5:51pm On Feb 23, 2021
wellmax:

Where did they make claim of victory?

When d govt said it had defeated Boko Haram, what was it claiming?
Re: ISWAP Suicide Bomber Kills Soldiers In Yobe by ebuclassic18(m): 6:00pm On Feb 23, 2021
gumi knows were they are
Re: ISWAP Suicide Bomber Kills Soldiers In Yobe by morgstreme: 6:30pm On Feb 23, 2021
Re: ISWAP Suicide Bomber Kills Soldiers In Yobe by shegoon: 7:18pm On Feb 23, 2021
I still insist that until Nigeria desist from self acclaimed "Giant of African" in which we are not. Let the government come out of shame and seek for international collaboration from the first world countries like US, Britain even China can be of help to flush out these terrorists. Seems they respect international envoy example is the US citizen that was kidnapped last year, we all know the outcome
Xscape1993:
Can we ever win this war?

1 Like

Re: ISWAP Suicide Bomber Kills Soldiers In Yobe by Blackdisciple(m): 7:41pm On Feb 23, 2021
May God help us many soldiers killed and injured in a suicide attack .....
Re: ISWAP Suicide Bomber Kills Soldiers In Yobe by wellmax(m): 7:46pm On Feb 23, 2021
lexy2014:

When d govt said it had defeated Boko Haram, what was it claiming?

When did they say this. Give me a link or you shut up
Re: ISWAP Suicide Bomber Kills Soldiers In Yobe by Burruchaga71(m): 9:45pm On Feb 23, 2021
To God be the glory..
Re: ISWAP Suicide Bomber Kills Soldiers In Yobe by Offpoint1: 6:34am On Feb 24, 2021
Ubanoffpoint
Re: ISWAP Suicide Bomber Kills Soldiers In Yobe by lexy2014: 8:20am On Feb 24, 2021
wellmax:

When did they say this. Give me a link or you shut up

Oh dear...

https://www.bbc.com/news/av/world-africa-35174248

https://www.pulse.ng/news/local/presidency-says-boko-haram-remains-technically-defeated-despite-metele-attack/d4l6sxy.amp

https://www.africanews.com/amp/2018/01/02/pres-buhari-insists-that-boko-haram-has-been-defeated/

Since u have no idea on d subject matter, what exactly are u arguing or being arrogant about?

Based on d above, what was d federal govt claiming?
Re: ISWAP Suicide Bomber Kills Soldiers In Yobe by wellmax(m): 8:33am On Feb 24, 2021
lexy2014:

Oh dear...

https://www.bbc.com/news/av/world-africa-35174248

https://www.pulse.ng/news/local/presidency-says-boko-haram-remains-technically-defeated-despite-metele-attack/d4l6sxy.amp

https://www.africanews.com/amp/2018/01/02/pres-buhari-insists-that-boko-haram-has-been-defeated/

Since u have no idea on d subject matter, what exactly are u arguing or being arrogant about?

Based on d above, what was d federal govt claiming?

I was waiting for you to do this. Technical defeat is not total defeat. It means the enemy can only attack soft target unlike before.
When was the last time, BH attacked Abuja or any other town for that matter.
USA has defeated Al-Qaeda, does that mean the war is totally over.

Lear to use your head boy.

This is from the US OIR.
Just sit in one corner criticizing your country. Boko Haram spox

Re: ISWAP Suicide Bomber Kills Soldiers In Yobe by lexy2014: 11:20am On Feb 24, 2021
wellmax:

I was waiting for you to do this. Technical defeat is not total defeat. It means the enemy can only attack soft target unlike before.
When was the last time, BH attacked Abuja or any other town for that matter.
USA has defeated Al-Qaeda, does that mean the war is totally over.

Lear to use your head boy.

This is from the US OIR.
Just sit in one corner criticizing your country. Boko Haram spox

Initially, I asked u this question:

"When d govt said it had defeated Boko Haram, what was it claiming?"

U are yet to answer d question. Or aren't u using ur head?

U are asking when did Bokoharam attack Abuja, but d same Boko Haram is exchanging control of nigerian territories with d nigerian army. Is that a "soft target"? They fired rockets into maiduguri. Is maiduguri a "soft target"? Even d story of d thread is about an attack on d military which was successfully executed. Is that a soft target?

I laugh when u are comparing d US war against alqaeda with nigerias war with Bokoharam trying to claim d word defeat applies in both cases. Pls look at d date on d tweet and tell me d last time u heard of alqaeda attacking US or it's interests in d US or outside d US? U are comparing it with a Bokoharam that is still very much active in Nigeria.

But d main question I asked u is this:

NB: D govt isn't d country. if I don't criticise my govt as a citizen, who else will?
Re: ISWAP Suicide Bomber Kills Soldiers In Yobe by wellmax(m): 3:16pm On Feb 24, 2021
lexy2014:

[s]Initially, I asked u this question:

U are yet to answer d question. Or aren't u using ur head?

U are asking when did Bokoharam attack Abuja, but d same Boko Haram is exchanging control of nigerian territories with d nigerian army. Is that a "soft target"? They fired rockets into maiduguri. Is maiduguri a "soft target"? Even d story of d thread is about an attack on d military which was successfully executed. Is that a soft target?

I laugh when u are comparing d US war against alqaeda with nigerias war with Bokoharam trying to claim d word defeat applies in both cases. Pls look at d date on d tweet and tell me d last time u heard of alqaeda attacking US or it's interests in d US or outside d US? U are comparing it with a Bokoharam that is still very much active in Nigeria.

But d main question I asked u is this:

NB: D govt isn't d country. if I don't criticise my govt as a citizen, who else will? [/s]

Wanted to reply you before, but you are not worth the trouble.

You are simply a Bokoharam apologist

Re: ISWAP Suicide Bomber Kills Soldiers In Yobe by lexy2014: 3:48pm On Feb 24, 2021
wellmax:

Wanted to reply you before, but you are not worth the trouble.

You are simply a Bokoharam apologist

U don't need to cancel or engage in name calling. It's either u can negate what I said or u can't. It's that simple. U can't reply because u have nothing upstairs to give. But my question still stands:

Re: ISWAP Suicide Bomber Kills Soldiers In Yobe by wellmax(m): 4:15pm On Feb 24, 2021
lexy2014:

[s]U don't need to cancel or engage in name calling. It's either u can negate what I said or u can't. It's that simple. U can't reply because u have nothing upstairs to give. But my question still stands:

"When d govt said it had defeated Boko Haram, what was it claiming?[/s]"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nine Killed, Houses Burnt As Gunmen Raid Fulani Settlements In Niger State / FCTA Clears Beggar Caught With N500,000, $100 Cash Of Wrongdoing / Jealous Woman Pours Hot Water On Her Fellow Housewife In Yobe . Graphic Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.