Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,826 members, 7,802,638 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:02 PM

Ka3na Condemns Lady For Tattooing Her Name On Her Thigh (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ka3na Condemns Lady For Tattooing Her Name On Her Thigh (Photos) (50876 Views)

Funmi Awelewa ‘Tattoos’ Cristiano Ronaldo On Her Thigh (Photos, Video) / Bobrisky Gifts Another Fan N1 Million For Tattooing His Name On Her Body (Video) / Girl Thanks Tattoo Artist, Bizzyaski, For Tattooing Her Body Unclad (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ka3na Condemns Lady For Tattooing Her Name On Her Thigh (Photos) by Irennediva(f): 4:11pm On Feb 23, 2021
Leave women alone "The future is Female.

2 Likes

Re: Ka3na Condemns Lady For Tattooing Her Name On Her Thigh (Photos) by Onyi22(f): 4:12pm On Feb 23, 2021
cheesy She tattooed the wrong name

2 Likes

Re: Ka3na Condemns Lady For Tattooing Her Name On Her Thigh (Photos) by Lanre4uonly(m): 4:12pm On Feb 23, 2021
Ok. It is noted.
Re: Ka3na Condemns Lady For Tattooing Her Name On Her Thigh (Photos) by merits(m): 4:13pm On Feb 23, 2021
grin
Re: Ka3na Condemns Lady For Tattooing Her Name On Her Thigh (Photos) by rahztafari(m): 4:14pm On Feb 23, 2021
The comments sef

All is not well with Nigerian youths sha. So, now that she condemned a bar thing, it means she is broke. Oga oooo

2 Likes

Re: Ka3na Condemns Lady For Tattooing Her Name On Her Thigh (Photos) by merits(m): 4:15pm On Feb 23, 2021
G
Re: Ka3na Condemns Lady For Tattooing Her Name On Her Thigh (Photos) by adesegun121(m): 4:17pm On Feb 23, 2021
Ok
Re: Ka3na Condemns Lady For Tattooing Her Name On Her Thigh (Photos) by shegsrules(m): 4:17pm On Feb 23, 2021
Twitter never forgets
some say she is stingy
Some say na better advice she give
For me na clout chasing

5 Likes

Re: Ka3na Condemns Lady For Tattooing Her Name On Her Thigh (Photos) by Nobody: 4:18pm On Feb 23, 2021
kingdman:
dis girl is too stingy jor...
She's stingy for educating lost youths?

Nigerians sef grin

1 Like

Re: Ka3na Condemns Lady For Tattooing Her Name On Her Thigh (Photos) by udemzyudex(m): 4:18pm On Feb 23, 2021
kingdman:

Mumu talk

1 Like

Re: Ka3na Condemns Lady For Tattooing Her Name On Her Thigh (Photos) by Kobicove(m): 4:19pm On Feb 23, 2021
I thought it was a teenager that did the deed I didn't know it's one mature lady who should know better undecided
Re: Ka3na Condemns Lady For Tattooing Her Name On Her Thigh (Photos) by Walkee: 4:20pm On Feb 23, 2021
Debra911:
She's broke simple
did you look at your room and that fishnet before calling someone broke?

4 Likes

Re: Ka3na Condemns Lady For Tattooing Her Name On Her Thigh (Photos) by pyro62(m): 4:20pm On Feb 23, 2021
She ain't even fluent.. The long video just has her repeating one thing.. Dumb stingy beauty.
Re: Ka3na Condemns Lady For Tattooing Her Name On Her Thigh (Photos) by floss(m): 4:22pm On Feb 23, 2021
KA3NA owes no body a dime...it's better you come out openly to say..."Abeg Aunty KA3NA you fit dash me small money, I dey broke".... just that we feel comfortable online to state our problems, did she force you to tattoo her name on your skin?.... even Bible said.."Beg and you shall receive"

Re: Ka3na Condemns Lady For Tattooing Her Name On Her Thigh (Photos) by Coldie(m): 4:22pm On Feb 23, 2021
Lol
Re: Ka3na Condemns Lady For Tattooing Her Name On Her Thigh (Photos) by Akpeb: 4:23pm On Feb 23, 2021
Nice one dear
Re: Ka3na Condemns Lady For Tattooing Her Name On Her Thigh (Photos) by redcliff: 4:26pm On Feb 23, 2021
KingAzubuike:
She said all these just to stylishly evade giving the girl a dime.

give her money for what? This is corruption and entitlement mentality. She owes her jackshit!

1 Like

Re: Ka3na Condemns Lady For Tattooing Her Name On Her Thigh (Photos) by udemzyudex(m): 4:27pm On Feb 23, 2021
KingAzubuike:

Na wa oooo
Re: Ka3na Condemns Lady For Tattooing Her Name On Her Thigh (Photos) by Carlyboi(m): 4:27pm On Feb 23, 2021
Poetic Justice!she is implicitly saying no shi shi nor shisha for you.Thx but no thx lol Ka3na acts like a bimbo most times but she was really smart with the reaction,but she for at least thank the Stan or attention seeker for the show of love na cheesy
Re: Ka3na Condemns Lady For Tattooing Her Name On Her Thigh (Photos) by InvertedHammer: 4:28pm On Feb 23, 2021
KingAzubuike:
/
Give the girl money for what exactly?

Do you expect her to grow financially if she keeps throwing away the little she has on frivolities?

/

2 Likes

Re: Ka3na Condemns Lady For Tattooing Her Name On Her Thigh (Photos) by Liposure: 4:29pm On Feb 23, 2021
Meanwhile, the future is united
Re: Ka3na Condemns Lady For Tattooing Her Name On Her Thigh (Photos) by BIGNAME2020: 4:30pm On Feb 23, 2021
kingdman:

Mercy is stingiest undecided
Re: Ka3na Condemns Lady For Tattooing Her Name On Her Thigh (Photos) by BIGNAME2020: 4:30pm On Feb 23, 2021
kingdman:

Mercy is stingiest. IgboGum undecided
Re: Ka3na Condemns Lady For Tattooing Her Name On Her Thigh (Photos) by Nobody: 4:31pm On Feb 23, 2021
kingdman:
u lack common sense Oga

1 Like

Re: Ka3na Condemns Lady For Tattooing Her Name On Her Thigh (Photos) by Akpeb: 4:33pm On Feb 23, 2021
Iambodemartins:
ka3na former bb Naija housemate popularly known as ka3na the boss lady slams a lady who tattooed her name on her body and also condemns other celebrities who encourage them by giving them money.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HGMBEufIddY

''How can you do something like this to your own body? Tattoo is permanent. If you love me and you are my fan, there are ways you can actually show that by always posting my pictures, always on my comment section, always attending my events, seeing me and taking pictures with me..Not tattoing my name on your body. This is wrong. Celebrities that encourage these fans need to stop.'' The BBNaija ex housemate said.
Dis is Nice bcus did has become d other of the day
Re: Ka3na Condemns Lady For Tattooing Her Name On Her Thigh (Photos) by Nobody: 4:37pm On Feb 23, 2021
She no wan do giveaway forget story.
Re: Ka3na Condemns Lady For Tattooing Her Name On Her Thigh (Photos) by Earnerbitcoin: 4:37pm On Feb 23, 2021
Jobless hoessss everywhere
Re: Ka3na Condemns Lady For Tattooing Her Name On Her Thigh (Photos) by KingAzari: 4:41pm On Feb 23, 2021
Hanty just talk say you nor get money to give any foolish sombori.
Re: Ka3na Condemns Lady For Tattooing Her Name On Her Thigh (Photos) by Daddycharger: 4:41pm On Feb 23, 2021
She's not even a celebrity sef
Re: Ka3na Condemns Lady For Tattooing Her Name On Her Thigh (Photos) by samwillyco1(m): 4:41pm On Feb 23, 2021
Avenue to make money gone wrong upon all the pain she went through.

grin grin grin in summary it is called bad investment grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Empress Njamah Breaks Silence After Her Ex-Fiancé Began Leaking Her Nude Videos / Man Solicits For Endorsement For Comedienne Emmanuella / Mike Ezuruonye's Cute Son Plays Football.. See The Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.