Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,657,656 members, 6,238,030 topics. Date: Monday, 12 April 2021 at 05:21 AM

Free Carding Tutorial. Become A Pro In Weeks - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Free Carding Tutorial. Become A Pro In Weeks (261 Views)

My Second Child Will He Here In Weeks / Free Loading, Carding, Wire Transfer Tutorials / I Am Engaged To Marry In Weeks But I'm In Love With Some Other Guy - Pls Advise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Free Carding Tutorial. Become A Pro In Weeks by iInjureHerYansh: 2:10pm On Feb 23
I saw some guy made a thread about carding and it seemed like he was gonna charge before the knowledge will be passed. Over something as simple as carding? I was repulsed.

Me right here presents to you a free tutorial on Carding if you ever wondered what it is and how it's done. With my 3 years experience in the carding industry I believe I can take you guys on a ride. I'll be revealing everything about carding 100% and the best carding sites and in less than a week or two you'll become a god in carding provided you're smart.

Questions will be entertained but don't come stressing and asking me for money and free credit cards in my DM. Simple!

Now let's move to whatsapp before these overzealous mods come raiding

Dm
Or drop your contacts to get added to the group

Spread the news to your fellow grinders
Re: Free Carding Tutorial. Become A Pro In Weeks by perkyB(f): 3:13pm On Feb 23
your moniker is apalling
ARE YOU GAY?
Re: Free Carding Tutorial. Become A Pro In Weeks by Tookool(m): 3:26pm On Feb 23
undecided
Re: Free Carding Tutorial. Become A Pro In Weeks by iInjureHerYansh: 4:58pm On Feb 23
perkyB:
your moniker is apalling

ARE YOU GAY?
Nope. But I can ravage your arsehole if you pay me well....cos you a girl wink
But I don't do guys

1 Like

Re: Free Carding Tutorial. Become A Pro In Weeks by perkyB(f): 7:45pm On Feb 23
iInjureHerYansh:
Nope. But I can ravage your arsehole if you pay me well....cos you a girl wink
But I don't do guys
you know how disgusting you sound.are you a yabaleft escapee
Re: Free Carding Tutorial. Become A Pro In Weeks by ILovebigyansh(m): 8:16pm On Feb 23
perkyB:

Let him Bleep that Ass or let him be.

1 Like

Re: Free Carding Tutorial. Become A Pro In Weeks by perkyB(f): 9:10pm On Feb 23
ILovebigyansh:

Let him Bleep that Ass or let him be.
your all in the same category
indi_ araà
Re: Free Carding Tutorial. Become A Pro In Weeks by ILovebigyansh(m): 9:13pm On Feb 23
perkyB:
your all in the same category

indi_ araà

Puttana
Re: Free Carding Tutorial. Become A Pro In Weeks by Minesbetter(m): 5:21am On Feb 24
iInjureHerYansh:
I saw some guy made a thread about carding and it seemed like he was gonna charge before the knowledge will be passed. Over something as simple as carding? I was repulsed.

Me right here presents to you a free tutorial on Carding if you ever wondered what it is and how it's done. With my 3 years experience in the carding industry I believe I can take you guys on a ride. I'll be revealing everything about carding 100% and the best carding sites and in less than a week or two you'll become a god in carding provided you're smart.

Questions will be entertained but don't come stressing and asking me for money and free credit cards in my DM. Simple!

Dm

Re: Free Carding Tutorial. Become A Pro In Weeks by Itohanmiwa: 6:33am On Feb 24
iInjureHerYansh:

Dm

Re: Free Carding Tutorial. Become A Pro In Weeks by iInjureHerYansh: 8:40am On Feb 24
perkyB:
I free you in Jesus name. Now gimme rest
Re: Free Carding Tutorial. Become A Pro In Weeks by freethesheeple(m): 8:46am On Feb 24
Don't scam people
. No body is pro in carding. The hard part of carding is getting a Live Non VBV CC with good point.
Las Las him will ask his students to pay for Cc. Him go sell Dead CC give una!!!
Dating sure pass!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Issues On Masturbation *HOT* / Missing The Best Love. / DIVORCE: ‘he Said He Had A Degree In Mass Comm’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.