Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,660,107 members, 6,246,007 topics. Date: Saturday, 17 April 2021 at 03:23 AM

Free Carding Tutorial. Become A Pro In Weeks - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Free Carding Tutorial. Become A Pro In Weeks (207 Views)

Learn How To Trade Forex Like A Pro In A Month / Learn Carding And Loading Plus Free Give Alway Vouchers Daily / Learn The Latest Amazon,netflix And Other Premium Carding Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Free Carding Tutorial. Become A Pro In Weeks by iInjureHerYansh: 2:18pm On Feb 23
I saw some guy made a thread about carding and it seemed like he was gonna charge before the knowledge will be passed. Over something as simple as carding? I was repulsed.

Me right here presents to you a free tutorial on Carding if you ever wondered what it is and how it's done. With my 3 years experience in the carding industry I believe I can take you guys on a ride. I'll be revealing everything about carding 100% and the best carding sites and in less than a week or two you'll become a god in carding provided you're smart.

Questions will be entertained but don't come stressing and asking me for money and free credit cards in my DM. Simple!

Now let's move to whatsapp before these overzealous mods come raiding

DM
Or drop your contacts to get added to the group

Spread the news to your fellow grinders
Re: Free Carding Tutorial. Become A Pro In Weeks by Vaughanlanrewaj: 2:21pm On Feb 23
iInjureHerYansh:
I saw some guy made a thread about carding and it seemed like he was gonna charge before the knowledge will be passed. Over something as simple as carding? I was repulsed.

Me right here presents to you a free tutorial on Carding if you ever wondered what it is and how it's done. With my 3 years experience in the carding industry I believe I can take you guys on a ride. I'll be revealing everything about carding 100% and the best carding sites and in less than a week or two you'll become a god in carding provided you're smart.

Questions will be entertained but don't come stressing and asking me for money and free credit cards in my DM. Simple!

DM

Meaning of carding is fraud using stolen credit cards!
Crime does not pay in the short, medium and long run. Ask Invictus Obi, Hushpuppi and co

Re: Free Carding Tutorial. Become A Pro In Weeks by iInjureHerYansh: 8:43am On Feb 24
Vaughanlanrewaj:

Meaning of carding is fraud using stolen credit cards!
Crime does not pay in the short, medium and long run. Ask Invictus Obi, Hushpuppi and co
Let the one who haven't committed crime before cast the first stone
Re: Free Carding Tutorial. Become A Pro In Weeks by NewWorldOrder20: 10:32am On Feb 24
D.m link I want to join
Re: Free Carding Tutorial. Become A Pro In Weeks by Yemi4love: 1:39pm On Feb 24
08052095346. Abeg add me up
Re: Free Carding Tutorial. Become A Pro In Weeks by iInjureHerYansh: 7:13pm On Feb 24
NewWorldOrder20:
D.m link I want to join
Send a dm
Re: Free Carding Tutorial. Become A Pro In Weeks by chiizii: 2:25pm On Feb 25
iInjureHerYansh:
Send a dm
check ur Dm.i sent u a msg
Re: Free Carding Tutorial. Become A Pro In Weeks by Gloriouz1: 8:52pm On Apr 05
Dm link
Re: Free Carding Tutorial. Become A Pro In Weeks by rainlover(m): 9:23pm On Apr 05
iInjureHerYansh:

DM

hmm

(1) (Reply)

AGO Is Available Forsale Both Pure And Cooked / Meat Processing,butchery Meat Shop Is The Best / Exclusively For IB Residents..free Seminar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.