Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,893 members, 7,802,876 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:42 AM

Only My Wife And I Knew She Was Pregnant — Reno Omokri - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Only My Wife And I Knew She Was Pregnant — Reno Omokri (29018 Views)

I Knew Umaru Yar’adua Was Ill - Obasanjo (Throwback Photos) / The Sunday Igboho I Knew - Babafemi Ojudu. / Yakassai: I Knew Buhari Can’t Fix Any Of Nigeria’s Problems (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Only My Wife And I Knew She Was Pregnant — Reno Omokri by Lexusgs430: 3:50pm On Feb 23, 2021
4 children...... Den wan born goat....... cheesy
Re: Only My Wife And I Knew She Was Pregnant — Reno Omokri by floss(m): 3:50pm On Feb 23, 2021
It's his word, his lies, his world...no one cares, he should have named the child Abacha who is our National Hero than Jonathan. Sometimes I wonder where these politicians buy the weed they smoke that gives them abstract reasoning...Who even push this thing come front page self?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Only My Wife And I Knew She Was Pregnant — Reno Omokri by Marv650(m): 3:50pm On Feb 23, 2021
Some things are truly unnecessary!
But it's Nigeria, everybody wants to follow the crowd.
Re: Only My Wife And I Knew She Was Pregnant — Reno Omokri by UncommonLogic: 3:50pm On Feb 23, 2021
Delusional drama king.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Only My Wife And I Knew She Was Pregnant — Reno Omokri by President99: 3:52pm On Feb 23, 2021
Lies! Even you weren't aware that she was pregnant!! If you know, you know
Re: Only My Wife And I Knew She Was Pregnant — Reno Omokri by Mikenuelmike: 3:53pm On Feb 23, 2021
I agree with Reno on this one
Re: Only My Wife And I Knew She Was Pregnant — Reno Omokri by EM123: 3:55pm On Feb 23, 2021
Tolexander:
So all through the time Reno’s wife was pregnant, she wasn’t going for antenatal or the antenatal was done in their closet by only Reno and his wife?

The nurses and doctors at the hospital knew.

Reno should not tell us that no other people knew that his wife was pregnant jare
he is trying to say that his wife didn't post it on social media for the world to see , or can you hide pregnacy?
Re: Only My Wife And I Knew She Was Pregnant — Reno Omokri by izubext007: 3:55pm On Feb 23, 2021
I need the sense of this man
Re: Only My Wife And I Knew She Was Pregnant — Reno Omokri by Judolisco(m): 3:59pm On Feb 23, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

It is truly easier to deal with private tragedy than with a very public one.

Well if men must be as cautious as Reno advices, then the wisest thing to do is not to announce the arrival of a new baby till the DNA test result confirming you as it's dad is out.

For what will it profit a man if he keeps his wife's pregnancy a secret, then she gives birth after many years of marriage and he announces it to the world; then possibly drops a new song in honour of the baby and finally a DNA test confirms the baby isn't his?

One can NEVER be too sure because they say that only a woman knows the father of her baby.
But with the crop of wayward women we now have...Only God has the final say.
dis guy dey always smoke gbana iswr

2 Likes

Re: Only My Wife And I Knew She Was Pregnant — Reno Omokri by adesegun121(m): 3:59pm On Feb 23, 2021
Ok
Re: Only My Wife And I Knew She Was Pregnant — Reno Omokri by Ishilove: 4:03pm On Feb 23, 2021
Chairman, time never reach to hang boot? You are still firing up at age 47. You try.
Re: Only My Wife And I Knew She Was Pregnant — Reno Omokri by igweoha(m): 4:07pm On Feb 23, 2021
Who again should have known,is it me?
Re: Only My Wife And I Knew She Was Pregnant — Reno Omokri by Nobody: 4:08pm On Feb 23, 2021
For once I agree with him.
Re: Only My Wife And I Knew She Was Pregnant — Reno Omokri by Nobody: 4:09pm On Feb 23, 2021
Agba reno tuale
congrat baba
Re: Only My Wife And I Knew She Was Pregnant — Reno Omokri by KahlDrogo(m): 4:11pm On Feb 23, 2021
Reno how far? I hear your God, goatluck Jonathan wants to port. What do you say?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Only My Wife And I Knew She Was Pregnant — Reno Omokri by Nobody: 4:12pm On Feb 23, 2021
Tolexander:
So all through the time Reno’s wife was pregnant, she wasn’t going for antenatal or the antenatal was done in their closet by only Reno and his wife?

Reno should not tell us that no other people knew that his wife was pregnant jare
People like you are the no one he was actually refering to.

1 Like

Re: Only My Wife And I Knew She Was Pregnant — Reno Omokri by Nobody: 4:12pm On Feb 23, 2021
Ishilove:
Chairman, time never reach to hang boot? You are still firing up at age 47. You try.
That's a man for you .the creation of man was a good thing.imagine even at 47 he's firing like you said
And whereas some women are not even up to 40 and they can't reproduce again due to meno.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Only My Wife And I Knew She Was Pregnant — Reno Omokri by Itstrending: 4:31pm On Feb 23, 2021
So the children no no, this Reno of a person

1 Like

Re: Only My Wife And I Knew She Was Pregnant — Reno Omokri by Antoeni(m): 4:34pm On Feb 23, 2021
How is this Rubbish Suppose to make News?
Re: Only My Wife And I Knew She Was Pregnant — Reno Omokri by Jimmyubah2: 4:37pm On Feb 23, 2021
Who cares? The antenatal doctor nkor?
Re: Only My Wife And I Knew She Was Pregnant — Reno Omokri by edoairways: 4:37pm On Feb 23, 2021
[quote author=Tolexander post=99351517]So all through the time Reno’s wife was pregnant, she wasn’t going for antenatal or the antenatal was done in their closet by only Reno and his wife?

Reno should not tell us that no other people knew that his wife was pregnant jare[
/quote]
These happened in USA not Nigeria
Re: Only My Wife And I Knew She Was Pregnant — Reno Omokri by DSC7: 4:37pm On Feb 23, 2021
People wey reason well no plenty for First page...
Re: Only My Wife And I Knew She Was Pregnant — Reno Omokri by Earnerbitcoin: 4:38pm On Feb 23, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Only My Wife And I Knew She Was Pregnant — Reno Omokri by wellmax(m): 4:42pm On Feb 23, 2021
This Wendel Simlin again
Since you live in a cave.

Nobody can see you, yeye man, always wanting to talk on everything.

I wonder why NL givs him much attention sef, abi Wendel Simlin is a mod ni.

Jobless loser
Re: Only My Wife And I Knew She Was Pregnant — Reno Omokri by gentlegenius(m): 4:46pm On Feb 23, 2021
brainpulse:
Arrant noise marker and attention seeker. What's our business with your nonsense family issue
Pls take a chill pill to kill your ill will.
Re: Only My Wife And I Knew She Was Pregnant — Reno Omokri by Tolexander: 4:51pm On Feb 23, 2021
[quote author=edoairways post=99354576][/quote]So the US people aren’t human being?
Re: Only My Wife And I Knew She Was Pregnant — Reno Omokri by wink2015(m): 4:53pm On Feb 23, 2021
A former presidential aide Reno Omokri has revealed that he and wife kept her last pregnancy away from everyone else, Igbere TV reports.

Mr Omokri welcomed a baby girl, his fourth child, on February 15. She was named Ebele after former President Goodluck Jonathan whose middle name is Ebele.

Following the announcement on Monday that actress Adesua Etomi and husband Banky W welcomed a baby boy four weeks ago, Nigerians have been debating the culture of women posting baby bump photos on social media.

Joining the debate, Omokri said on Tuesday that tragedy could happen even if the pregnancy is kept private, but that it was better to manage tragedy in private than publicly.

“My wife had a beautiful baby. We did not post even one baby bump photo. Only my wife and I knew she was pregnant. Even if you keep pregnancy private tragedy may still happen. But it is easier to deal with private tragedy than with a very public one,” he said.

https://twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1364160589430456320?s=20

Omokri, 47, is an ex-special assistant on media to Mr Jonathan.

He is described as only one of three spokesmen who remained loyal to Jonathan after his departure from office in 2015.

So Reno was in ZI OZA ROOM making babies and at the same time pocknosing into other people social matters on his blogs.
Re: Only My Wife And I Knew She Was Pregnant — Reno Omokri by oluwasegun007(m): 4:55pm On Feb 23, 2021
Lies....

The doctor nko undecided
Re: Only My Wife And I Knew She Was Pregnant — Reno Omokri by Nobody: 4:56pm On Feb 23, 2021
Reno is a real scumbag
Re: Only My Wife And I Knew She Was Pregnant — Reno Omokri by gentlegenius(m): 4:58pm On Feb 23, 2021
Monogamy:
You talk too much Ogbeni Reno

Anyways, congratulations to him
Yes. He talk too much. But 80% of the things he say are common sense. Even if you dont like him, Just follow him for 2 weeks on social media to see if I'm lying.
Pls don't make us see you as someone that hates common sense.
Re: Only My Wife And I Knew She Was Pregnant — Reno Omokri by incogni2o: 4:58pm On Feb 23, 2021
Tolexander:

Always look for sense in things, not nonsense.

Now , tell me, Is there any sense in what he said?

Let me see if you have sense.
Re: Only My Wife And I Knew She Was Pregnant — Reno Omokri by AngelicBeing: 4:58pm On Feb 23, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

It is truly easier to deal with private tragedy than with a very public one.

Well if men must be as cautious as Reno advices, then the wisest thing to do is not to announce the arrival of a new baby till the DNA test result confirming you as it's dad is out.

For what will it profit a man if he keeps his wife's pregnancy a secret, then she gives birth after many years of marriage and he announces it to the world; then possibly drops a new song in honour of the baby and finally a DNA test confirms the baby isn't his?

One can NEVER be too sure because they say that only a woman knows the father of her baby.
But with the crop of wayward women we now have...Only God has the final say.
Hian, you have started again with your jugunu analysis, like seriously shocked

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Profiles And Pictures Of Candidates For The 2023 Presidential Election / Kano Governor-elect Rejects Ganduje’s Offer To Handover On Sunday / Betta Edu: When Obasanjo, Yar'adua Were Presidents - TonyeBarcanista

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.