Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,895 members, 7,802,878 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:03 AM

Dele Momodu Apologizes To Nigerians For Supporting Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dele Momodu Apologizes To Nigerians For Supporting Buhari (1835 Views)

Forgive Us For Supporting Buhari In 2015 – Shitu Begs Nigerians / Umar Ridwan Sacked For Supporting Buhari / I Owe Nobody Any Apology For Supporting Buhari - Kenneth Okonkwo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dele Momodu Apologizes To Nigerians For Supporting Buhari by DonXavi(m): 2:49pm On Feb 23, 2021
Dele Momodu wrote.
"Today, I am now reasonably convinced that the entire melodrama was meticulously planned and masterfully executed in order for some people to paint President Goodluck Jonathan as pathetically incompetent, and the reason his government must be sacked urgently.
I confess to believing the full narrative at the time, like most Nigerians, hence my almost fanatical support for Major General Muhammadu Buhari, in that sad period of our nascent democracy.
I wish to express my sincere apologies once again for believing that tale by moonlight and for being amongst those who plunged Nigeria into this unmitigated disaster from which we may not fully recover in decades to come unless God decides to deliver us miraculously. " - Hope For Nigeria
- Dele Momodu

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dele Momodu Apologizes To Nigerians For Supporting Buhari by DonXavi(m): 2:51pm On Feb 23, 2021
It wasn't ordinary or natural. It was deeply rooted and planned out in the realm of the spirit. Even many so called Christian were hypnotized and swayed to join the SAI BABA Slogan. To God be the Glory, some of us were not deceived.
My question to Dele now is, can this apology return our naira to 190 to 1dollar, fuel to 97 per liter, What about those that lost their jobs? Actually, any body that was born before 1984 and still supported Buhari's second coming must accept that they were truly under a spell.

10 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu Apologizes To Nigerians For Supporting Buhari by tsephanyah(f): 2:52pm On Feb 23, 2021
grin he thought he will get contract so that he can steal. Lol

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dele Momodu Apologizes To Nigerians For Supporting Buhari by BigSarah(f): 2:52pm On Feb 23, 2021
No, you supported buhari because you were paid to do so. .
The reality is any politician that has to employ people to support/defend even before being elected is a bad market eg (Osinbanjo media crew, Tinubu media crew, Atiku media crew, Buhari media crew)

2 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu Apologizes To Nigerians For Supporting Buhari by Conrod: 2:53pm On Feb 23, 2021
For admiting and finally confessing,you are hereby forgiving.

5 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu Apologizes To Nigerians For Supporting Buhari by Henrydonland(m): 3:01pm On Feb 23, 2021
I swear e no go better fo buhari
Re: Dele Momodu Apologizes To Nigerians For Supporting Buhari by abobote: 3:09pm On Feb 23, 2021
How many times will this man apologize?
Re: Dele Momodu Apologizes To Nigerians For Supporting Buhari by Monogamy: 3:25pm On Feb 23, 2021
Mr Dele, a man with where belle face
Re: Dele Momodu Apologizes To Nigerians For Supporting Buhari by jlinkd78(m): 3:30pm On Feb 23, 2021
You are forgiven. I fully forgave u d moment u granted Mazi Nnamdi Kanu that interview
Re: Dele Momodu Apologizes To Nigerians For Supporting Buhari by ItsTutsi(m): 3:38pm On Feb 23, 2021
he wasn't paid, nobody gave him shishi!! is just that he thought his support for Buhari will automatically make him a minister or open the vault for him to siphon money..

unfortunately for him, Buhari/APC is not PDP that will be sharing envelope!! who is even this fat bastard in the scheme of things undecided.. can he win election in his family house??

even his Lord, Obasanjo has given up and stopped writing letters grin
BigSarah:
No, you supported buhari because you were paid to do so. .
The reality is any politician that has to employ people to support/defend even before being elected is a bad market eg (Osinbanjo media crew, Tinubu media crew, Atiku media crew, Buhari media crew)
Re: Dele Momodu Apologizes To Nigerians For Supporting Buhari by meccuno: 3:42pm On Feb 23, 2021
Conrod:
For admiting and finally confessing,you are hereby forgiving.
thank God say man no be God.
Re: Dele Momodu Apologizes To Nigerians For Supporting Buhari by tunjiajayi: 3:53pm On Feb 23, 2021
Dele MUMUdo grin
Re: Dele Momodu Apologizes To Nigerians For Supporting Buhari by OduduwaYoruba: 4:02pm On Feb 23, 2021
Sorry for Jagaban. He doesn't understand what is inside the Pandora Box.
Re: Dele Momodu Apologizes To Nigerians For Supporting Buhari by Ideadoctor(m): 4:04pm On Feb 23, 2021
na now your eyes open
Re: Dele Momodu Apologizes To Nigerians For Supporting Buhari by Nobody: 4:05pm On Feb 23, 2021
grin 6 years no contract for Ovation Magazine !

This APC government na waah grin

Re: Dele Momodu Apologizes To Nigerians For Supporting Buhari by Nobody: 4:12pm On Feb 23, 2021
tsephanyah:
... Don't mind him ! I refused to make Ovation Magazine an official Aso Rock photo channel grin grin

Re: Dele Momodu Apologizes To Nigerians For Supporting Buhari by Tochi3(m): 4:16pm On Feb 23, 2021
Apologies not accepted.

The disaster you and your myopic brothers supported like Wole Soyinka does not understand big big grammer and long essays.

Just do the needful

Sai Baba

Sai where are the cows

Foolish old men

Spits.
Re: Dele Momodu Apologizes To Nigerians For Supporting Buhari by koms: 4:27pm On Feb 23, 2021

Jonathan was clueless but Buhari is now making him look like an Angel.

Majority of the people that participated in enthronement of Buhari in first regime did it out of innocent. The corruption in Jonathan regime was visible to the blind but now we know devil still get senior colleague in wickedness.

This regime whip the masses and they must not cry; they kill and you must not resist ; they demolish your properties and you must not ask why; their corruption is first grade; insecurity spread throughout the Nation - before it was only North.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dele Momodu Apologizes To Nigerians For Supporting Buhari by BigYash: 5:14pm On Feb 23, 2021
tsephanyah:
grin he thought he will get contract so that he can steal . Lol
@ the bolded.Are your pay masters better than him currently?Are they not all thieves and murderers ?

2 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu Apologizes To Nigerians For Supporting Buhari by EKONGKING: 5:26pm On Feb 23, 2021
This is plain obvious for any person with common sense .
In 2014 Indian elections, exact the same thing happened . You have a incompetent bumbling government with a history of corruption (PDP-Nigeria and Congrees- India), being challenged by popular opposition leader ( Buhari-Nigeria and Modi -India).
In both countries ,actual campaigning started 2 years before the elections . you have hundereds or thousands of paid propagandist occupying the social media and mainstream press ,singing praises of the candidates ,reminding the neutrals ,that the only hope of survival or to recapture the greatness the countries have occupied previously ,will be possible only by (Buhari or modi).

There are entire groups of people through the world ,who specializes in manipulating the election results ,ever heard of cambridge analytica .
These people has turned a known tribalist and islamist (Buhari) into a daddy ,who cares about all just before elections.
They similarly turned a hindu extremist ,who is banned from entering into US AND U.K for more than 10 years (modi) into saviour for all the people of india .
Same thing happened in 2020 usa elections

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu Apologizes To Nigerians For Supporting Buhari by LikeAking: 5:29pm On Feb 23, 2021
Dele na fake ass.

E surported Buhari based on tribal and god fada things

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu Apologizes To Nigerians For Supporting Buhari by SouthNigerian: 5:31pm On Feb 23, 2021
tsephanyah:

1 Share

Re: Dele Momodu Apologizes To Nigerians For Supporting Buhari by SouthNigerian: 5:42pm On Feb 23, 2021
koms:

Jonathan was clueless but Buhari is now making him look like an Angel.

Majority of the people that participated in enthronement of Buhari in first regime did it out of innocent. The corruption in Jonathan regime was visible to the blind but now we know devil still get senior colleague in wickedness.

This regime whip the masses and they must not cry; they kill and you must not resist ; they demolish your properties and you must not ask why; their corruption is first grade; insecurity spread throughout the Nation - before it was only North.

Stop trying to paint Goodluck Jonathan black just because you're trying to justify your mistake of voting a failure.

Goodluck Jonathan was the first Civilian unrecycled Leader we had, aside the late Yar'adua

What has become better ever since Goodluck Jonathan was ousted? Nigeria was becoming stronger day by day during the Jonathan regime. Unfortunately, many of you people fell for cheap propaganda by the devil sitted in Aso Rock through the assistance of the greedy Tinubu.
If not for our foolishness as a people, Former President Goodluck Jonathan would have handed over the Presidency to a far better person than him, Nigeria would have been a progress.

Unfortunately, we have to part our ways here, the North and the South must go our separate ways.

5 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu Apologizes To Nigerians For Supporting Buhari by Never4getU: 5:50pm On Feb 23, 2021
That it's at the depth of his apologies or don't u understand the meaning of the word?

Many of us at anytime in our lives we do make one and it's humane to realize and regrettably apologize.

In this view I join Me Dele in tendering my unreserve apology for campaigning vigorously with volunteer 2k support for his campaign.

It's pathetic to think u were part of this shit.

I'm deeply sorry to friends whom I turned enemy for their tough stand against my support.

Pls do find it somewhere in the bottom of ur heart and forgive me.

DonXavi:
It wasn't ordinary or natural. It was deeply rooted and planned out in the realm of the spirit. Even many so called Christian were hypnotized and swayed to join the SAI BABA Slogan. To God be the Glory, some of us were not deceived.
My question to Dele now is, can this apology return our naira to 190 to 1dollar, fuel to 97 per liter, What about those that lost their jobs? Actually, any body that was born before 1984 and still supported Buhari's second coming must accept that they were truly under a spell.
Re: Dele Momodu Apologizes To Nigerians For Supporting Buhari by nthony10: 5:50pm On Feb 23, 2021
At least he has washed his has washed his hands off, a very wise move
Re: Dele Momodu Apologizes To Nigerians For Supporting Buhari by mbaise1000: 6:21pm On Feb 23, 2021
Better late than never, at least he realized
Re: Dele Momodu Apologizes To Nigerians For Supporting Buhari by Randy100: 7:12pm On Feb 23, 2021
I'm not apologizing for
Wanting the lifeless one over the clueless one. They are both disaster, we keep moving till we get the right person.
Re: Dele Momodu Apologizes To Nigerians For Supporting Buhari by GreaterFuture3: 7:17pm On Feb 23, 2021
You are very stupid!
An old man, we warned you, but you didn't listen.
Re: Dele Momodu Apologizes To Nigerians For Supporting Buhari by Carlyscales: 7:56pm On Feb 23, 2021
tsephanyah:

Is not every one is as hungry as many in this present cabinet before they were selected.

Look and ask well, Dele momodu is far beyond this thing you just wrote up here.

I repeat, not everyone is within the scope of your financial comprehension.
Re: Dele Momodu Apologizes To Nigerians For Supporting Buhari by Carlyscales: 7:58pm On Feb 23, 2021
abobote:
How many times will this man apologize?

Everytime this push and start administration commits another mal-administration.
Re: Dele Momodu Apologizes To Nigerians For Supporting Buhari by GOVERNMENT2: 8:29pm On Feb 23, 2021
WHEN IS SEUNMSG GBAWE TOLEXANDER OSHIGUN THATFAIRGUY HELINUES YENEFER SOLMUS AKA SOULMUS AKA SOLMUSDESIGN GOING TO APOLOGIZE TO NIGERIANS undecided

(1) (Reply)

PMB In Imo: I Asked IPOB Members To Sit At Home, They Obeyed - Reno Omokri / Igbos See APC As Fulani Party: Anambra Deputy Governor / Tinubu Reaction When Buhari Calls Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.