Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,552 members, 7,801,555 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:07 PM

Lady, 30, Dupes Lover N10m, Dumps Him For Another Man (pic) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady, 30, Dupes Lover N10m, Dumps Him For Another Man (pic) (79795 Views)

16-Year-Old Boy Cries As 15-Year-Old Girlfriend Dumps Him Over Birthday Treat / Babcock University Student Strips Unclad As His Girlfriend Dumps Him / Fiancée Of Man Who Shared His Sex Details With 2 Ladies On Facebook Dumps Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady, 30, Dupes Lover N10m, Dumps Him For Another Man (pic) by Islie: 2:56pm On Feb 23, 2021
A Nigerian man based abroad, Ogunshakin Emmanuel, got what he did not bargain for after he reportedly sent about N10m to his fiancée, Miss Mary Egodo, 30, for her to buy a property in Lagos in preparation for their marriage only to come back to discover that she swindled him and bolted away with another lover.

P.M.EXPRESS reports that the suspect, Mary, not only duped Emmanuel, she blocked every contact and relocated to an unknown place so that Emmanuel will not locate her when he returns to Nigeria.

The lady, Mary, was said to have relocated and was enjoying the money with another lover without buying any property and was not ready to get married to Emmanuel.

However, the alleged scam was reported to the Police, who trailed and eventually arrested Mary in her hideout. She was asked to refund the money but she said that she had spent the whole money.

According to Police sources, the man, Emmanuel, who hails from Ekiti State, met Mary, who is from Delta State in Ibafo area of Ogun State, where Mary lives with her parents.

In the course of their relationship, they agreed to get married before Emmanuel traveled abroad for greener pastures with the consent of Mary.
While Emmanuel was abroad, he sent money at different times through Mary’s First Bank account with number 0491076066, with the agreement that Mary will use the money to buy land and develop it before he will return to consummate the relationship.

Unknown to Emmanuel, Mary was busy enjoying the money with her other lover and deceived him that he had already acquired the property as they agreed.

However, when Emmanuel informed her that he will be coming back to Nigeria to formalize the marriage and to see the property she bought with the money sent to her, Mary blocked all his numbers and relocated without any trace to reach her. Emmanuel was shocked and reported what happened to the Police.

The Police then tracked and eventually arrested her. After interrogation and having been found culpable, she was charged before the Ejigbo Magistrate Court for fraud and conversion of the money.
She pleaded not guilty.

The prosecutor, Inspector Bernard Aigbokhan, asked the Court to give a date for hearing for the Police to prove that she actually committed the alleged offence.

Thus, the Presiding Magistrate, Mr. E.O. Ogunkanmi, granted Mary bail in the sum of N3m with two sureties in like sum.
She was remanded in Correctional Centre at Kirikiri town, Lagos, pending when she will perfect her bail conditions.
The matter was adjourned till 19th April, 2021, for mention.

https://pmexpressng.com/lady-30-swindles-lover-n10m-dumps-him-for-another-lover/

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady, 30, Dupes Lover N10m, Dumps Him For Another Man (pic) by thatgirl504(f): 3:00pm On Feb 23, 2021
These are the golddiggers that made one Nairaland tout to call Nigerian women useless.

Imagine the wicked lady still have the guts to spend her boyfriend's sweat on another good for nothing guy.

I still blame the foolish guy for giving that huge sum to a lady he is not married to all in the name of love when he has immediate family who can help him achieve that plan.

521 Likes 28 Shares

Re: Lady, 30, Dupes Lover N10m, Dumps Him For Another Man (pic) by Bola146(f): 3:10pm On Feb 23, 2021
Oniranu sad No wonder some people will never see helper till they die. Because God knows they will be ingrate. Karma is just a bitch waiting for all evil doers

268 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Lady, 30, Dupes Lover N10m, Dumps Him For Another Man (pic) by BlackPantherxXx: 3:13pm On Feb 23, 2021
Poor guy...

Say no to SIMPism.

199 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady, 30, Dupes Lover N10m, Dumps Him For Another Man (pic) by ceejayluv(m): 3:14pm On Feb 23, 2021
If that's her real pic... Ewww, she's fugly.

68 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady, 30, Dupes Lover N10m, Dumps Him For Another Man (pic) by tit(f): 3:16pm On Feb 23, 2021
Ha ha ha
You scam oyinbo
Olosho scam you

65 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady, 30, Dupes Lover N10m, Dumps Him For Another Man (pic) by Omihanifa: 3:20pm On Feb 23, 2021
The guy is a big fool. What stops him from sending that same money to his parents so that they can help him get the land and start building.

Now the girl don successfully play the guy undecided

All the sleepless nights and hustling abroad gone down in the drain angry

216 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Lady, 30, Dupes Lover N10m, Dumps Him For Another Man (pic) by opsyswagger(m): 3:24pm On Feb 23, 2021
Love is blind you have parent you are sending money to a woman that you havent even get married

Bro now you have take her to court she wil be bailed with 3million how would you get back the money

After God fear woman

81 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady, 30, Dupes Lover N10m, Dumps Him For Another Man (pic) by Loner97(m): 3:29pm On Feb 23, 2021
A very stupid way to lose money..
The man trusted non of his siblings/relatives to get d job done but trusted one hoe to do it, e good as d girl make am clear for him eye.. No sinparty given

176 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lady, 30, Dupes Lover N10m, Dumps Him For Another Man (pic) by ivolt: 3:49pm On Feb 23, 2021
The fraudster should rot in jail but the act of trusting strangers with huge money is foolish.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady, 30, Dupes Lover N10m, Dumps Him For Another Man (pic) by Anfield247(m): 3:51pm On Feb 23, 2021
The penis of a man is blind, while the virgina of a woman is leading it! if u knw, u knw!

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady, 30, Dupes Lover N10m, Dumps Him For Another Man (pic) by Prolificgiant(m): 3:59pm On Feb 23, 2021
The man is just plainly stupid, how will u entrust such a huge amount of money to a woman u aren't married to, if u are an experienced teacher and reside around bada, ayobo, Lagos check my signature requirements WAEC, OND and NCE

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady, 30, Dupes Lover N10m, Dumps Him For Another Man (pic) by BigSarah(f): 4:06pm On Feb 23, 2021
The requirement for bail is lenient, that's bad...

9 Likes

Re: Lady, 30, Dupes Lover N10m, Dumps Him For Another Man (pic) by Nobody: 4:07pm On Feb 23, 2021

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady, 30, Dupes Lover N10m, Dumps Him For Another Man (pic) by Kondomatic(m): 4:19pm On Feb 23, 2021
Things that can never happen to Kondomatic.

First, I don't have 10M.

Second, even if I do, I cannot trust a woman with it.

Me that doesn't trust ATM?

I will count my money to be sure.

122 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Lady, 30, Dupes Lover N10m, Dumps Him For Another Man (pic) by willyo(m): 5:10pm On Feb 23, 2021
The man nor get brothers? Nawa for some people

3 Likes

Re: Lady, 30, Dupes Lover N10m, Dumps Him For Another Man (pic) by Mayng01(m): 5:18pm On Feb 23, 2021
I believe she’s enjoying the money at kirikiri by now. Gold digger!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady, 30, Dupes Lover N10m, Dumps Him For Another Man (pic) by RMoneyInTheBank: 5:19pm On Feb 23, 2021
Funny
Re: Lady, 30, Dupes Lover N10m, Dumps Him For Another Man (pic) by dollytino4real(f): 5:32pm On Feb 23, 2021
dis is real thief and a Yahoo reloaded girl, imagine a delta girl 4 dat matter

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady, 30, Dupes Lover N10m, Dumps Him For Another Man (pic) by just2endowed: 5:46pm On Feb 23, 2021
[quote author=willyo post=99355655]The man nor get brothers? Nawa for some people [/quot

what if he is orphan

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady, 30, Dupes Lover N10m, Dumps Him For Another Man (pic) by Nobody: 5:49pm On Feb 23, 2021
She will NEVER meet a nice man like EMMANUEL AGAIN.

82 Likes

Re: Lady, 30, Dupes Lover N10m, Dumps Him For Another Man (pic) by willyo(m): 6:00pm On Feb 23, 2021
[quote author=just2endowed post=99356619][/quote]

Just say he fell from heaven

1 Like

Re: Lady, 30, Dupes Lover N10m, Dumps Him For Another Man (pic) by GreaterFuture3: 7:20pm On Feb 23, 2021
Shọra F'obirin Oh, Ọlọrun a wa pẹlu ẹ

8 Likes

Re: Lady, 30, Dupes Lover N10m, Dumps Him For Another Man (pic) by nwachukwu9(m): 7:34pm On Feb 23, 2021
A lesson well learned for all the guys that thinks money can get you any woman. Money can only buy you attention from a woman but can never buy loyalty and true love. You see as the girl went back to the guy she genuinely loved, but they big question is does the guy genuinely love her

101 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady, 30, Dupes Lover N10m, Dumps Him For Another Man (pic) by Sandydayziz(f): 7:51pm On Feb 23, 2021
Me I need someone that can trust me with just 500k right now

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady, 30, Dupes Lover N10m, Dumps Him For Another Man (pic) by KidDarkness(m): 8:20pm On Feb 23, 2021
thatgirl504:
These are the golddiggers that made one Nairaland tout to call Nigerian women useless.

Imagine the wicked lady still have the guts to spend her boyfriend's sweat on another good for nothing guy.

I still blame the foolish guy for giving that huge sum to a lady he is not married to all in the name of love when he has immediate family who can help him achieve that plan.
Ooooooooooooooh! Who is this lady? You have finished work on this story. God bless you jare. Don't worry, very soon I'll order twenty 504 for you.

3 Likes

Re: Lady, 30, Dupes Lover N10m, Dumps Him For Another Man (pic) by Nobody: 9:05pm On Feb 23, 2021
if money can't get you love, what will?

1 Like

Re: Lady, 30, Dupes Lover N10m, Dumps Him For Another Man (pic) by ItsTutsi(m): 9:54pm On Feb 23, 2021
will you open ur legs?
Sandydayziz:
Me I need someone that can trust me with just 500k right now

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady, 30, Dupes Lover N10m, Dumps Him For Another Man (pic) by thatgirl504(f): 10:08pm On Feb 23, 2021
ItsTutsi:
will you open ur legs?
Very irresponsible of you sir.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady, 30, Dupes Lover N10m, Dumps Him For Another Man (pic) by BUSHHUNTER: 10:08pm On Feb 23, 2021
Re: Lady, 30, Dupes Lover N10m, Dumps Him For Another Man (pic) by Offpoint1: 10:08pm On Feb 23, 2021
10m you couldn't buy no property, non invest?
How can someone on earth blow 10m away? Imagine what I can do with 500k if given and a lady for that matter wasted 10m.

Sorry Emma, Mary betrayed your trust and love.
Emma your family will forever mock you, you bleeped up a big time.

15 Likes

Re: Lady, 30, Dupes Lover N10m, Dumps Him For Another Man (pic) by Funkebi: 10:08pm On Feb 23, 2021
The Future is Female grin

28 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Meet Elorm The Zionist, Sex And Drugs Addict Turned Evangelist (Photos, Video) / Optional Amazing Ways To Tell A Girl You Love Her So Much / (photos): King Of Swaziland Publicly Test Girls Virginity Before Choosing A Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.