Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,641 members, 7,801,868 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:50 AM

What Can I Invest 7m On And Make 10m Before Christmas? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / What Can I Invest 7m On And Make 10m Before Christmas? (641 Views)

Make 10m In 3 Days! / Joe Abah: How Will You Invest #10M Before The End Of Jan.2021? / END 2018 WITH A Bang! Come In If You Want To Smile To The Bank Before Christmas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Can I Invest 7m On And Make 10m Before Christmas? by Indigbo: 3:31pm On Feb 23, 2021
What can I invest 7m and turn my capital to 10m in December 2021. With legal backing.

I am not interested in crypto and betting

1 Like

Re: What Can I Invest 7m On And Make 10m Before Christmas? by Nobody: 3:35pm On Feb 23, 2021
Etherum
Re: What Can I Invest 7m On And Make 10m Before Christmas? by kingk(m): 3:35pm On Feb 23, 2021
1.5 odd ×7m = 10.5 million tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: What Can I Invest 7m On And Make 10m Before Christmas? by Antmanned(m): 5:12pm On Feb 23, 2021
Before December... Hin go hard, since you ain't interested in crypto. Why not use part of it for fixed deposit
Re: What Can I Invest 7m On And Make 10m Before Christmas? by Kennyking1234: 5:38pm On Feb 23, 2021
Stocks
Re: What Can I Invest 7m On And Make 10m Before Christmas? by TheSparrow: 6:22pm On Feb 23, 2021
We Will Setup A Rice Milling Plant For You With Less Than N5million

With just 4.8m naira, we will setup a small scale rice Milling business for you that can produce 10 tons (200 bags) of quality and stone free rice per day.

You just make your space ready, and we will deliver the machinery:

✓Parboiler(1) [For Parboiling Paddy]

✓Dryer(1) [For Drying parboiled Paddy

✓Blower-Polisher(1) [For dehusking an polishing rice]

✓Destoner(1) [For removing stone or sands in rice]

✓Weighing scales(2) [For weighing products]

✓Bag sewing machine(1) [For sewing packaged rice]

We will also install, test run and train you and your staff.

To get a complete breakdown of all that is involved plus pictures of Machinery, please Visit:

https://planbiz.com.ng/rice-milling-service/

Or reach out via WhatsApp: 09022106607
Re: What Can I Invest 7m On And Make 10m Before Christmas? by andivirus: 6:41pm On Feb 23, 2021
There is no long thing.

Just invest in Racksterli for only ONE month, you will make the 10m then just cash out. If you want to continue is optional, but one month is guaranteed

You you are afraid chat me up on on WhatsApp on 0-8-0-34044418.
Re: What Can I Invest 7m On And Make 10m Before Christmas? by Mannyemmy(m): 9:33pm On Feb 23, 2021
Indigbo:
What can I invest 7m and turn my capital to 10m in December 2021. With legal backing.

You can startup a fintech platform and be earning hugely as most banks are not reliable and overcrowded these period and many persons are embracing the fintech space in Nigeria.
Although, I don't know your specific location, however, Food is constantly essential. You can rent a shop and startup a restaurant, do some billboard advert and can as well digitalize it by creating a website and/or app where people can order and get the food delivered around their area.
You can as well open a bakery. Here in my area, there is only one bakery and the area has a population of thousands of inhabitants and hundreds of shops. You can as well startup yours by employing professional bakers and do your own unique style of baking the bread and do home delivery and you can add ice cream and as well digitalize it to ease the business for you. Your capital is also a good one for starting up a lending business with very low risk having an automated web application for the business and getting your desired return on investment monthly.
You can also startup a food processing business and start with frozen food production. You can also start a private refinery business by starting up a kerosene depot. it's in high demand these period we are.
Importation is also a good one, you can start with importation of phones. Create an online platform for it to create more awareness, then a rent an office and you're good to go.

Moreover, you can join my business networking group to be connected to more opportunities and investment deals. If interested, click on the link on my signature and if the link doesn't works, chat up the number to be added.

1 Like

Re: What Can I Invest 7m On And Make 10m Before Christmas? by CodedMillionair: 12:51pm On Feb 24, 2021
Oga OP, just see my signature, 100k capital monthly can come about N6.4m in 4 months, that would has been much more with a N1m capital.

Carefully go through my last topic and decide for yourself!
Re: What Can I Invest 7m On And Make 10m Before Christmas? by cooooooks(m): 3:41am On Feb 25, 2021
Did you get any sensible options? I have the same question.

Are you looking to invest actively or passively?

Indigbo:

Re: What Can I Invest 7m On And Make 10m Before Christmas? by ChybuzzDD(m): 7:49am On Feb 25, 2021
Go and do some research in the US stocks. There are so many companies there that can generate 50% between now and December.

Though, stock investment is not what one can go into without much knowledge.

(1) (Reply)

Make Up To $300 Participating In This Airdrop / Most NOTORIOUS Ponzi Schemes In Nigerian History / Database of email addresses of staff of bluechip companies needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.