Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,321 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:18 AM

Governor Dapo Abiodun Celebrates His Father, Emmanuel Adesanya's 89th Birthday - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Dapo Abiodun Celebrates His Father, Emmanuel Adesanya's 89th Birthday (23405 Views)

Happy 89th Birthday To General Gowon. See This 50-Year Throwback Newspaper / Father Emmanuel Obimma, Ebube Muonso Endorses Peter Obi For President (Video) / Governor Dapo Abiodun Visits Obasanjo And His Wife, Bola Obasanjo (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Dapo Abiodun Celebrates His Father, Emmanuel Adesanya's 89th Birthday by Perfectsouth(m): 5:00pm On Feb 23, 2021
Ok
Re: Governor Dapo Abiodun Celebrates His Father, Emmanuel Adesanya's 89th Birthday by chubinwa(m): 5:02pm On Feb 23, 2021
And Buhari is claiming 70+. between this man and Buhari, who looks younger
Re: Governor Dapo Abiodun Celebrates His Father, Emmanuel Adesanya's 89th Birthday by Nobody: 5:04pm On Feb 23, 2021
Papa no reached 89 years ! I was his senior during the Famous cocoa Farming era !
Re: Governor Dapo Abiodun Celebrates His Father, Emmanuel Adesanya's 89th Birthday by Nobody: 5:05pm On Feb 23, 2021
chubinwa:
And Buhari is claiming 70+. between this man and Buhari, who looks younger
... The Photographers and makeup artist of now a days pass Photoshop grin grin grin
Re: Governor Dapo Abiodun Celebrates His Father, Emmanuel Adesanya's 89th Birthday by Funkeshuga(m): 5:10pm On Feb 23, 2021
Mikecold:
His dad should be ashmed of birthing a child who is an interior Yoruba to a Fulani.

Abiodun should pray there is still land in his village to bury his father before fulanis evacuate all the indigenes to cotonu

I'm Yoruba but this your post is comical and sad truth at the same time

I least expect Ogun to be cowardice to this Fulani, after Oyo, Ekiti Ogun is expected to be the fearless Yoruba people but what's happening lately keep me dumbfounded
Re: Governor Dapo Abiodun Celebrates His Father, Emmanuel Adesanya's 89th Birthday by OROSUNBOLB(m): 5:12pm On Feb 23, 2021
Happy birthday sir,but we must tell you that your son,Governor Abiodun is not doing well. He is treating the Fulani's menace with kid's gloves. He believes it is okay for the murderous fulanis to lay claims to our land because their seriki could speak Yoruba language better than he does !

Baba,please talk to your son as we won't cede an inch of our land to any fulani even if they speak Yoruba language better than Oduduwa !

Happy birthday sir !
Re: Governor Dapo Abiodun Celebrates His Father, Emmanuel Adesanya's 89th Birthday by Massdamm(m): 5:14pm On Feb 23, 2021
Mikecold:
His dad should be ashmed of birthing a child who is an interior Yoruba to a Fulani.

Abiodun should pray there is still land in his village to bury his father before fulanis evacuate all the indigenes to cotonu

baba leave envy alone wish his dad happy birthday or shut the Bleep off
Re: Governor Dapo Abiodun Celebrates His Father, Emmanuel Adesanya's 89th Birthday by Nobody: 5:16pm On Feb 23, 2021
Massdamm:

baba leave envy alone wish his dad happy birthday or shut the Bleep off
Why would i envy them, they are rich and made.

Now reflect deep on the message again
Re: Governor Dapo Abiodun Celebrates His Father, Emmanuel Adesanya's 89th Birthday by SolarEdge: 5:21pm On Feb 23, 2021
Happy birthday sir.

Governor Dapo gave laycon the BBNAIJA winner a 2 bedroom ensuit bungalow and 5M Naira cash, yet OGA can't tar a 3 km road from winner's in ota down to ojuore.. That road is in comatose and motorist are bleeding every now and then.. raining season is here again. Who will advise Governor Dapo please?
Re: Governor Dapo Abiodun Celebrates His Father, Emmanuel Adesanya's 89th Birthday by abbeyfel: 5:43pm On Feb 23, 2021
SolarEdge:
Happy birthday sir.

Governor Dapo gave laycon the BBNAIJA winner a 2 bedroom ensuit bungalow and 5M Naira cash, yet OGA can't tar a 3 km road from winner's in ota down to ojuore.. That road is in comatose and motorist are bleeding every now and then.. raining season is here again. Who will advise Governor Dapo please?
That is a federal road broda!
Re: Governor Dapo Abiodun Celebrates His Father, Emmanuel Adesanya's 89th Birthday by Prophet777: 6:17pm On Feb 23, 2021
I celebrate you sir & I tapped into your blessing...
Re: Governor Dapo Abiodun Celebrates His Father, Emmanuel Adesanya's 89th Birthday by Drizzy5001(m): 6:32pm On Feb 23, 2021
Even Ogun State people dey fear fulani grin this is why I love my state, we no dey tolerate nonsense.
Re: Governor Dapo Abiodun Celebrates His Father, Emmanuel Adesanya's 89th Birthday by Adext4sure(m): 6:41pm On Feb 23, 2021
CallMeDrino:
Ogun State Governor Dapo Abiodun on Tuesday celebrated his father Emmanuel Abiodun on his 89th birthday, Igbere TV reports.

The governor said he was grateful to God for long life and good health which his father has enjoyed.

https://twitter.com/dabiodunMFR/status/1364213081417674760?s=20

Mr Abiodun was born into the family of Emmanuel Abiodun and Victoria Abiodun from Iperu Remo in Ogun East senatorial district.

He married Bamidele Abiodun in 1990 and had five children including the late Olugbenga Abiodun a disk jockey also known as DJ Olu.
This man is not dying soon..
Re: Governor Dapo Abiodun Celebrates His Father, Emmanuel Adesanya's 89th Birthday by kareemkamil(m): 7:11pm On Feb 23, 2021
Baba oba
Re: Governor Dapo Abiodun Celebrates His Father, Emmanuel Adesanya's 89th Birthday by Nobody: 7:12pm On Feb 23, 2021
Mikecold:
His dad should be ashmed of birthing a child who is an inferior Yoruba to a Fulani.

what of the land the ibos are quietly busy buying up all over SW while distracting attention pointing fingers at the Fulani?
Re: Governor Dapo Abiodun Celebrates His Father, Emmanuel Adesanya's 89th Birthday by Nobody: 7:13pm On Feb 23, 2021
isthatso:

what of the land the ibos are quietly busy buying up all over SW while distracting attention pointing fingers at the Fulani?
No be buy you call am
Re: Governor Dapo Abiodun Celebrates His Father, Emmanuel Adesanya's 89th Birthday by Nobody: 7:14pm On Feb 23, 2021
Mikecold:
No be buy you call am

All na invasion. at the end of the day if they keep buying all the land in SW it's the same effect as the Fulani invading by force. The aim is to Conquer, it's always been the aim of the Fulani and the ibos, they just have different methods.

Fulani and Ibos are the only tribes in Nigeria whose aim is to conquer, even Hausa dont conquer!!!!
Re: Governor Dapo Abiodun Celebrates His Father, Emmanuel Adesanya's 89th Birthday by Nobody: 7:17pm On Feb 23, 2021
isthatso:

All na invasion
No o, someone bleeps off his hard earned money to pay for land is different from the one who uses gun to chase the owner out.

You can reject the money and he goes his way is different from Terrorists backed by government invading lands
Re: Governor Dapo Abiodun Celebrates His Father, Emmanuel Adesanya's 89th Birthday by Nobody: 7:21pm On Feb 23, 2021
Mikecold:
No o, someone bleeps off his hard earned money to pay for land is different from the one who uses gun to chase the owner out.

You can reject the money and he goes his way is different from Terrorists backed by government invading lands

Like i said it doesnt matter whether it is by force or you pay for it, Fulani and Ibos are expansionist races!!! In the same way the Fulani have conquered the North and it is hard to differentiate hausa from Fulani, same thing is gradually happenning in the SW. I was shocked the remote places in SW, ibos are actually buying land.

I dont care but I hate it when ibos point fingers at Fulani when they are doing the same thing just with different stealth methods.
Re: Governor Dapo Abiodun Celebrates His Father, Emmanuel Adesanya's 89th Birthday by springer: 2:13pm On Feb 24, 2021
Seriki filani speaks yoruba more gluently than me- Gov. Dapo Abiodun
Re: Governor Dapo Abiodun Celebrates His Father, Emmanuel Adesanya's 89th Birthday by springer: 2:13pm On Feb 24, 2021
Seriki fulani speaks yoruba language more fluently than me- Gov. Dapo Abiodun

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dele Momodu Wants Apc To Change It's Manifesto Because Of Buhari / ‎FG Rules Out Military Action Against Rampaging Herdsmen / Amosun Rewards Street Sweeper, Traffic Officer & Others With 2 Bedroom Flat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.