Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,145 members, 7,807,470 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:53 PM

How Nigerian Government's Bad Precedent Emboldened Sunday Igboho, Others - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Nigerian Government's Bad Precedent Emboldened Sunday Igboho, Others (15374 Views)

Yoruba Nation Rally: Sunday Igboho, Others Storm Osogbo, Defy Police Order / Alake Of Egbaland Tackles Igboho, Others, Warns Against Calls For Breakup / Arrest, Treat Sunday Igboho, Others Like Criminals, Makinde Tells Oyo CP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Nigerian Government's Bad Precedent Emboldened Sunday Igboho, Others by Mayng01(m): 6:21pm On Feb 23, 2021
Crap
Re: How Nigerian Government's Bad Precedent Emboldened Sunday Igboho, Others by upengineer: 6:21pm On Feb 23, 2021
The genesis of all these is because a group of people believes they can commit any crime and do away with it. Why is it so difficult to curtail those killing others everywhere in Nigeria today. What is DSS doing? Anyway if Sheik Gumi can locate them then it means the Government knows their hideouts but prefer to turn a blind eye. Their end shall come one day

1 Like

Re: How Nigerian Government's Bad Precedent Emboldened Sunday Igboho, Others by brainbank1: 6:32pm On Feb 23, 2021
Serious

"Do it yourself "

Graphics
Build a website(social media, ecommerce, blog etc)
SEO (Rank your website on search engine)
Social Media advert
Online marketing
Build a form for data entry
Extract or analyse data
All the above to do it by yourself , I want to teach people "Do it your self" you never know when this knowledge will help you

I can also design a website for you if you need one very cheap
Interested person can mail or check my signature for whatsapp
Re: How Nigerian Government's Bad Precedent Emboldened Sunday Igboho, Others by Brushstrokes20: 6:33pm On Feb 23, 2021
Lorry load of trash for lawma!

I stand with Sunday igboho!

In fact, igboho for president.
Re: How Nigerian Government's Bad Precedent Emboldened Sunday Igboho, Others by ridwanlawal: 6:38pm On Feb 23, 2021
Everybody doesn't want Fulani in their region, isn't it of great concern rather than quoting bullshit all in the name if constitution that is not working
Re: How Nigerian Government's Bad Precedent Emboldened Sunday Igboho, Others by SeriouslySense(m): 6:38pm On Feb 23, 2021
This coward journalists, they will keep barking at the wrong tree, Just because of the Initiative Sunday Igboho has come up with they are barking endlessly

Optional09:
Leave Sunday igboho alone and go and deal with armed bandit first.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Nigerian Government's Bad Precedent Emboldened Sunday Igboho, Others by Eriokanmi: 6:56pm On Feb 23, 2021
See local bullet proof, baddest grin
Re: How Nigerian Government's Bad Precedent Emboldened Sunday Igboho, Others by Awoo88: 6:58pm On Feb 23, 2021
In other words, Sunday the "Yoruba coward" has the gut to back up his words with action. So Sunday get mind pass others

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Nigerian Government's Bad Precedent Emboldened Sunday Igboho, Others by TechSkill: 7:09pm On Feb 23, 2021
Samunique:
A legal expert, Festus Ogun, said the reason someone like Mr Adeyemo was still walking freely is because the state and federal governments lack the political will to check people like him.

“Looking at the case of Sunday, the arrest was not effective because there is no political will from the actors of the state. If the authorities had the will to prosecute, we would not have the Sunday Igboho of this world. They made the order for arrest but at the end of the day, nothing gets done.

The truth of the matter is not the lack of political will, I think the FG just tactically avoided creating another monsters in the south west by leaving Igboho.

They know they have failed woefully, they're just trying to manage the crisis.

Imagine Boko Haram in the north east, bandits in the north west, ESN and ipod in these south east and another militia group in the west couple with the herdsmen wahala, I think that would be to much for them to handle.

Meanwhile, the only cord that's still holding Nigeria is the south west. And the FG understands this, any day the south west unanimously determine to leave Nigeria, that will be the end of this country.

Arresting Igboho would have given birth to another armed group in the SW.

Sunday is not a bandit or a militia.. he only asked the fulani herdsmen to stop killing his people... he didn't ask for break up of Nigeria or demand destruction of facilities or kidnapping of people for ransoms and I think his stance is justified.

They also know that South West is the last man standing and any Bleep up will bring an end to Nigeria

1 Like

Re: How Nigerian Government's Bad Precedent Emboldened Sunday Igboho, Others by Never4getU: 7:22pm On Feb 23, 2021
U're biase and one sided, I can only understand which of the devide u u belong for telling a story of which narrative was distorted.

Why didn't ur journalism do justice to the other narrative in which fulani were on a killing spree, in ibarapa and other area of the southwest, a situation that were going unchecked.

U also mentioned burning down serik fulani house an act which was perpetrated by the indigenes of ibarapa who saw it as an opportunity to leverage on decades of oppression by a foreigner who should live peacefully with his host.

I also noticed, u didn't bother to conduct a thorough investigation into the seriki alleged conspiracy and complicity in kidnapping for ransom which he assumed the role of negotiator and facilitator in locality.

Also, ur junkie journalism didn't consider it necessary to be fair to both parties hence ur one-sided miffed story aimed at nothing except to achieve mischievous political end.

People like u are the reason why Fulan continue to take advantage of our collective lack of unity and cohesion.

In politics, the end justify the means, that however, doesn't mean 2+2=4.

Politics it's game of who get what when and how.

Stop playing pulling down approach to achieve a political end for ur region for 2021 presidential ticket.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Nigerian Government's Bad Precedent Emboldened Sunday Igboho, Others by StaffofOrayan(m): 7:25pm On Feb 23, 2021
Keep Sundays name out of your useless media,
I can just imagine we aren't in the age of information and we had to rely on you bastards and Lair Mohammad for information, we for don die finish

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Nigerian Government's Bad Precedent Emboldened Sunday Igboho, Others by Nobody: 7:52pm On Feb 23, 2021

“Before you know it, another group may rise up tomorrow and tell Yorubas to vacate the North. The federal government does not know that it is sitting on a keg of gunpowder,” he said.

Signs of lifelessness and Cluelessness at the helm of affairs
Re: How Nigerian Government's Bad Precedent Emboldened Sunday Igboho, Others by Nobody: 8:00pm On Feb 23, 2021
Samunique:
A legal expert, Festus Ogun, said the reason someone like Mr Adeyemo was still walking freely is because the state and federal governments lack the political will to check people like him.

“Looking at the case of Sunday, the arrest was not effective because there is no political will from the actors of the state. If the authorities had the will to prosecute, we would not have the Sunday Igboho of this world. They made the order for arrest but at the end of the day, nothing gets done.

The truth of the matter is not the lack of political will, I think the FG just tactically avoided creating another monsters in the south west by leaving Igboho.

They know they have failed woefully, they're just trying to manage the crisis.

Imagine Boko Haram in the north east, bandits in the north west, ESN and ipod in these south east and another militia group in the west couple with the herdsmen wahala, I think that would be to much for them to handle.

Meanwhile, the only cord that's still holding Nigeria is the south west. And the FG understands this, any day the south west unanimously determine to leave Nigeria, that will be the end of this country.

Arresting Igboho would have given birth to another armed group in the SW.

This is the simple truth

1 Like

Re: How Nigerian Government's Bad Precedent Emboldened Sunday Igboho, Others by Samunique(m): 8:14pm On Feb 23, 2021
TechSkill:

Sunday is not a bandit or a militia.. he only asked the fulani herdsmen to stop killing his people... he didn't ask for break up of Nigeria or demand destruction of facilities or kidnapping of people for ransoms and I think his stance is justified.

They also know that South West is the last man standing and any Bleep up will bring an end to Nigeria

We're saying the same thing sir.
Re: How Nigerian Government's Bad Precedent Emboldened Sunday Igboho, Others by skywalker240(m): 8:26pm On Feb 23, 2021
Mecka:
All we need is peace
we dont need any fvcking peace, we need disintergration of this lugardian curse

1 Like

Re: How Nigerian Government's Bad Precedent Emboldened Sunday Igboho, Others by seunayantokun(m): 8:43pm On Feb 23, 2021
Who is sponsoring Premium Times'against Igboho?

The publication is not interested in writing against the killing of innocent people by Fulani terrorists but is all out against Igboho. Igboho is not against all Fulani but criminally minded Fulani herdsmen.

Why is Premium Times unhappy that Igboho rose against the evils of the terrorists when the government seemed to be supporting the criminals?

We know sponsored publications when we see one. In a sane clime, Premium Times can't be a media outfit. Rubbish!
Re: How Nigerian Government's Bad Precedent Emboldened Sunday Igboho, Others by Charly68: 9:23pm On Feb 23, 2021
whela:
Bad PRESIDENT you mean to say?
Fulani warlord
Re: How Nigerian Government's Bad Precedent Emboldened Sunday Igboho, Others by seunayantokun(m): 12:46am On Feb 24, 2021
Never4getU:
U're biase and one sided, I can only understand which of the devide u u belong for telling a story of which narrative was distorted.

Why didn't ur journalism do justice to the other narrative in which fulani were on a killing spree, in ibarapa and other area of the southwest, a situation that were going unchecked.

U also mentioned burning down serik fulani house an act which was perpetrated by the indigenes of ibarapa who saw it as an opportunity to leverage on decades of oppression by a foreigner who should live peacefully with his host.

I also noticed, u didn't bother to conduct a thorough investigation into the seriki alleged conspiracy and complicity in kidnapping for ransom which he assumed the role of negotiator and facilitator in locality.

Also, ur junkie journalism didn't consider it necessary to be fair to both parties hence ur one-sided miffed story aimed at nothing except to achieve mischievous political end.

People like u are the reason why Fulan continue to take advantage of our collective lack of unity and cohesion.

In politics, the end justify the means, that however, doesn't mean 2+2=4.

Politics it's game of who get what when and how.

Stop playing pulling down approach to achieve a political end for ur region for 2021 presidential ticket.

Beautiful. You're right there. They are criminals sponsored by criminals. When I saw the previous one written by this peevish newspaper called Poorest (and not Premium) Times talking about Modakeke-Ife, I knew it was the bidding of those who have nothing good to offer but evils to perpetrate.
Re: How Nigerian Government's Bad Precedent Emboldened Sunday Igboho, Others by calcal: 1:54am On Feb 24, 2021
Why these lawyers are not fighting for those being rape, the farmers, and those living in that place.
Re: How Nigerian Government's Bad Precedent Emboldened Sunday Igboho, Others by juman(m): 2:12am On Feb 24, 2021
Sunday Igboho: Number one leader in yoruba land.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Boko Haram Attacks Rann, Borno, Kills 17 People, Burns Houses / NNPC Refineries Generate Zero Revenue, Pay Workers ₦69 Billion / Construction Of Regional Road Will Ease Traffic On Lekki-Ajah Axis - LASG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.