Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,908 members, 7,802,952 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:00 AM

Reno Omokri Blasts Sheikh Gumi Over Herdsmen Killings - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri Blasts Sheikh Gumi Over Herdsmen Killings (36498 Views)

Nabena To Security Agents: Go After Sheik Gumi Over Attack On Wike / Woe Unto You - Shekau Blasts Sheikh Gumi For Negotiating With Bandits / Reno Omokri Disagrees With Sheikh Gumi Over Amnesty For Bandits/Terrorists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Sheikh Gumi Over Herdsmen Killings by RichAbujaGuy: 5:31pm On Feb 23, 2021
wellmax:
E be like say na Wendel Simlin get nairaland.

Abi is he a mod too, NL gives him too much attention. Is he the only one making comments.

Ohh, I know he lost his job since GEJ left office.

Useless man

His wife has a good job as a school teacher in Yankee. She supports him and dere two sons.

He only had a small portion of the loot pre-2015 so that's him stay mad all time and be all in Naija business from thousands of miles away. wink
Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Sheikh Gumi Over Herdsmen Killings by emapeteum(m): 5:31pm On Feb 23, 2021
tsephanyah:
Bastard from the lineage of the most corrupt gene in the world. Come to Nigeria, I dare you. Attention seeking bastard just posting on twitter to stay relevant amongst your deadbeat criminals. You people are funny, posting stupid things against the government so that your White masters will not send you parking. Fools they all thought Buhari will give them shady contract to steal. After they realize it will not happen, they turn to political activists.

This is the most stupid comment I have ever read in my life. I believe this is not coming from a soul with life but from a primitive specie(Darwin's specie) that is still evolving.

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Sheikh Gumi Over Herdsmen Killings by ebuka440: 5:31pm On Feb 23, 2021
You are a bastard. Are you better than Reno. Has he ever been accused of any embezzlement? Just look at your level of understanding.

Fool or better still nincompoop

tsephanyah:
Bastard from the lineage of the most corrupt gene in the world. Come to Nigeria, I dare you. Attention seeking bastard just posting on twitter to stay relevant amongst your deadbeat criminals. You people are funny, posting stupid things against the government so that your White masters will not send you parking. Fools they all thought Buhari will give them shady contract to steal. After they realize it will not happen, they turn to political activists.

4 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Sheikh Gumi Over Herdsmen Killings by Tloc(m): 5:32pm On Feb 23, 2021
tsephanyah:

The "evil" you condone would be part of your household for ever.

4 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Sheikh Gumi Over Herdsmen Killings by wink2015(m): 5:32pm On Feb 23, 2021
THE NORTH WANT TO ENJOY AMNESTY MONEY JUST LIKE THE NIGER DELTA MILITANT.

They are using SHEIKH GUMI to enable the process.

The antics of the ruling NORTHERN CALIPHATE will be known before the eyes of the whole world by the time President Muhammadu Buhari leaves in 2023.

All the cover up, financial looting to please terrorist and kidnappers will all be exposed.

They think they are wiser.

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Sheikh Gumi Over Herdsmen Killings by Nobody: 5:32pm On Feb 23, 2021
I don remove my hand from anything way dey connected to this country
Remain small make my kudu complete na for Canada I go dey read una news update

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Sheikh Gumi Over Herdsmen Killings by Reeses: 5:32pm On Feb 23, 2021
tsephanyah:
Blah blah you must be really frustrated.

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Sheikh Gumi Over Herdsmen Killings by prince2pac(m): 5:32pm On Feb 23, 2021
tsephanyah:
falseprophet1 please I will pay for every expenses, this woman needs serious deliverance

4 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Sheikh Gumi Over Herdsmen Killings by bigfather(m): 5:32pm On Feb 23, 2021
U
bettyharry101:
I think something is definitely wrong with you .If what this man said against this yeye man called Gumpti , could irritate you so, then you are definitely a sympathizer to these terrorist that have been tormenting us .
Just Imagine ur bolded words ? It’s only a stupid person without a soul that can reason out of line like you just did as the very topic is concerned .Did you even pass through the higher education at all or you are still a teenager ? How can you just go into full rage to insult his personality becos of what he said ? It’s only someone from the north and a Headmen sympathizer would react like you just did . Becos that is how majority of guys reason .You see evil and you paint it as white, just becos the act is being perpetrated by ur own people .

When Boko haram started ,the Muslim north were unperturbed, becos they were not affected by their brutalities .In fact they did not see anything bad in what their distant cousins were doing .Their leaders even declared that a war against Boko Haram is war against the entire North .But when these monster became a terror unto them, then they too started crying .Very selfish and evil people .Tufiakwa..that I share a country with ur kind .

E be like d babe nor read wetin Reno write cus me sef nor understand d unnecessary attack !

4 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Sheikh Gumi Over Herdsmen Killings by Reeses: 5:34pm On Feb 23, 2021
bettyharry101:
I think something is definitely wrong with you .If what this man said against this yeye man called Gumpti , could irritate you so, then you are definitely a sympathizer to these terrorist that have been tormenting us .
Just Imagine ur bolded words ? It’s only a stupid person without a soul that can reason out of line like you just did as the very topic is concerned .Did you even pass through the higher education at all or you are still a teenager ? How can you just go into full rage to insult his personality becos of what he said ? It’s only someone from the north and a Headmen sympathizer would react like you just did . Becos that is how majority of guys reason .You see evil and you paint it as white, just becos the act is being perpetrated by ur own people .

When Boko haram started ,the Muslim north were unperturbed, becos they were not affected by their brutalities .In fact they did not see anything bad in what their distant cousins were doing .Their leaders even declared that a war against Boko Haram is war against the entire North .But when these monster became a terror unto them, then they too started crying .Very selfish and evil people .Tufiakwa..that I share a country with ur kind .
The maggot is not just a sympathizer him and his entire useless familes are all terrorists.

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Sheikh Gumi Over Herdsmen Killings by Reeses: 5:35pm On Feb 23, 2021
Funkeshuga:
may Allah destroy that Sheik Gumi for his defence against humanity

anybody be it Muslims regardless of their religion line that justify the killing of Terrorist parading themselves as Bandits is antihuman and such human should be place on security surveillance

DSS should keep that Islamic terrorist under surveillance watch
Dss are also terrorists or dont you know that?
Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Sheikh Gumi Over Herdsmen Killings by willyo(m): 5:35pm On Feb 23, 2021
tsephanyah:

This man... Ur own spiritual cleansing na 60,000 ft below sea level Dem go do am. Na ur only cure be that

4 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Sheikh Gumi Over Herdsmen Killings by Angelfrost(m): 5:36pm On Feb 23, 2021
tsephanyah:

Sigh... Just shut the fvck up! Your imbecilic rants are becoming unbearably distasteful.

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Sheikh Gumi Over Herdsmen Killings by midehi2(f): 5:36pm On Feb 23, 2021
tsephanyah:
may your generations meet doom, i know you are not a lady, idiot

4 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Sheikh Gumi Over Herdsmen Killings by wink2015(m): 5:37pm On Feb 23, 2021
ZIINI:

Why e be say na so so Canada Nigerian want to go to?

What about Kabul, Afghanistan?
Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Sheikh Gumi Over Herdsmen Killings by Blakpot: 5:37pm On Feb 23, 2021
tsephanyah:
Bastard from the lineage of the most corrupt gene in the world. Come to Nigeria, I dare you.

Abeg! Wetin be your share for that bandit money sef?

4 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Sheikh Gumi Over Herdsmen Killings by KahlDrogo(m): 5:37pm On Feb 23, 2021
When would Reno blast his God Atiku Alkamarooni over his silence on his brother's killings?

Pdp has something to hide and Reno ofuckery knows it. angry

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Sheikh Gumi Over Herdsmen Killings by Angelfrost(m): 5:37pm On Feb 23, 2021
Rareoil:
There is no war against boko haram, this is a business. I pity the soldiers that think they are fighting a war, las las na business una dey do

Those soldiers have refused to have sense... Or maybe most of them are just tired of living!

Which war??! Mtchewww!

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Sheikh Gumi Over Herdsmen Killings by od501: 5:37pm On Feb 23, 2021
tsephanyah:

It is now obvious that neurons in your brain have been replaced with hand sanitizer. You are just a slowpoke, a big big fat slowpoke. Shame on you! #APC30kGang

4 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Sheikh Gumi Over Herdsmen Killings by nedekid: 5:38pm On Feb 23, 2021
fredoooooo:
Yes .. where were you during your oga johna time, when Pastors were using private jets to buy Amunitions.
When the goals have access to yam ,You were all normal then..Hypocrites
Dont be silly, you are not addressing ignorant folks on this forum. Any sensible person knows the money in private jet was used to acquire weapons unconventionally due to sanctions placed on nigeria, also to fund the south African lead mercenaries that succeeded in devastating Boko Haram just before the elections.

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Sheikh Gumi Over Herdsmen Killings by midehi2(f): 5:38pm On Feb 23, 2021
ZIINI:
Carry me follow body, naija don tire me
Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Sheikh Gumi Over Herdsmen Killings by stayclearofme: 5:38pm On Feb 23, 2021
BadEnglish:
Reno is Always right I must admit
He he not always right, but he his right on this one.
Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Sheikh Gumi Over Herdsmen Killings by macrodata(m): 5:38pm On Feb 23, 2021
tsephanyah:
Social media has given voice to the mentally unstable in our society. To think that democracy accommodates us all with equal rights is a demerit.

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Sheikh Gumi Over Herdsmen Killings by SimpleByNature(m): 5:39pm On Feb 23, 2021
[quote author=tsephanyah post=99353860]Bastard from the lineage of the most corrupt gene in the world. Come to Nigeria,

Hit your head on the wall. Ur anger and frustration won't stop Reno from saying the truth.
Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Sheikh Gumi Over Herdsmen Killings by KahlDrogo(m): 5:39pm On Feb 23, 2021
tsephanyah:
When would the bastard tell us about Gumis relationship with Oyedepo, Atiku, Bishop Kukah, that Ipob bandits senator, Obasanjo and other pdp henchmen?

Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Sheikh Gumi Over Herdsmen Killings by nedekid: 5:40pm On Feb 23, 2021
KahlDrogo:
When would Reno blast his God Atiku Alkamarooni over his silence on his brother's killings?

Pdp has something to hide and Reno ofuckery knows it. angry
You can so that, Reno is interested in others.
Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Sheikh Gumi Over Herdsmen Killings by sirchim(m): 5:41pm On Feb 23, 2021
tsephanyah:
And I ask you, is buhari himself not stealing us to the last point of bankruptcy?

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Sheikh Gumi Over Herdsmen Killings by Nobody: 5:41pm On Feb 23, 2021
tsephanyah:

Na your gene no corrupt. Be deceiving yourself. Obviously blinded by your twisted beliefs.

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Sheikh Gumi Over Herdsmen Killings by Jaisman26(m): 5:41pm On Feb 23, 2021
fredoooooo:
Yes .. where were you during your oga johna time, when Pastors were using private jets to buy Amunitions.
When the goals have access to yam ,You were all normal then..Hypocrites
Pastors buying ammunition to do what? Killing in the name of religion or kindnap school children for ransom to be paid. Iam from the north but shame unto us that watch this barbaric acts without condemning it. Everyone know that North is more prune to the insecurity threatening the whole nation than any part today.

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Sheikh Gumi Over Herdsmen Killings by Nobody: 5:42pm On Feb 23, 2021
He is right but him a d ffk are just the same, rabid dogs waiting for scraps.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Sheikh Gumi Over Herdsmen Killings by KahlDrogo(m): 5:42pm On Feb 23, 2021
What does Sheikh Gumi have in common with pdp top ranks? There is something the killer party is not telling us.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Sheikh Gumi Over Herdsmen Killings by guy222: 5:43pm On Feb 23, 2021
jjxxx:

Your death will be worst than that of the victims of terrorist. Isha Allah
you are very stupid and useless. Go back to your comment and see how stupid and unintelligent you sound. If educated people are insulting someone for doing or saying the wrong thing, fools and an illiterate like you should close their dirty mouth. Read other people's comment and compare with yours, you would discover that you are the most stupid and uneducated amongst like minds, F.O.O.L. Dont wish people death, it is morally, socially and culturally wrong. how long would it take you people to have sense, how long? You fool.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Bomb Blast In Maiduguri Mosque, Kills Many / Dele Momodu And His Wife, Mobolaji Abiodun Adaramaja, 30 Years Ago (Throwback Ph / Gerry Gogan Obituary: Irish Priest Expelled From Biafra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.