Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,639,336 members, 6,175,938 topics. Date: Tuesday, 02 March 2021 at 08:51 AM

UNN Student Caught In Exam Hall With This MAD EXPOS (photos) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UNN Student Caught In Exam Hall With This MAD EXPOS (photos) (4707 Views)

'She Stinks': Invigilator Disgraces Student Inside Exam Hall / Names Of JAMB Candidates Involved In Exam Malpractice In 2020 UTME / Student Caught With 'Expo' In Glass Case In Exam Hall (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

UNN Student Caught In Exam Hall With This MAD EXPOS (photos) by Kenneth2026: 4:28pm On Feb 23
UNN Student Caught In Exam Hall With This MAD EXPOS (Photos)

A Business Education Student, was caught by an invigilator for allegedly cheating during her departmental exam on Monday.

The student was found with a long sheet of paper filled with answer written in hidden spaces

Lecturer said the incident was reported after she was caught by an invigilator for allegedly cheating during her exam.

OMO this Expos Long OH.........

https://bossvibe.com.ng/unn-student-caught-in-exam-hall-with-this-mad-expos-photos/

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: UNN Student Caught In Exam Hall With This MAD EXPOS (photos) by OlayemiAshraf(m): 4:30pm On Feb 23
Damnnnn nigarrr .. take a chill pill ...

1 Like

Re: UNN Student Caught In Exam Hall With This MAD EXPOS (photos) by Fahdiga(m): 4:31pm On Feb 23
That equates to a whole textbook

4 Likes

Re: UNN Student Caught In Exam Hall With This MAD EXPOS (photos) by daddytime(m): 4:35pm On Feb 23
GIGO as usual
Re: UNN Student Caught In Exam Hall With This MAD EXPOS (photos) by Freestainworld(m): 4:37pm On Feb 23
After they will post how they got first class online

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: UNN Student Caught In Exam Hall With This MAD EXPOS (photos) by Homeboiy: 4:51pm On Feb 23
shocked
Omo kirikiri

This one go good to carry enter 500 LT o

1 Like

Re: UNN Student Caught In Exam Hall With This MAD EXPOS (photos) by henrydwayne(m): 4:57pm On Feb 23
Lol.
See the biggest nyansh in Africa
https://m.hub.opera.com/system/preview?aid=9ac783b0492b4bcea87a56f76fe9e804

Kenneth2026:

A Business Education Student, was caught by an invigilator for allegedly cheating during her departmental exam on Monday.

The student was found with a long sheet of paper filled with answer written in hidden spaces

Lecturer said the incident was reported after she was caught by an invigilator for allegedly cheating during her exam.

OMO this Expos Long OH.........

https://bossvibe.com.ng/unn-student-caught-in-exam-hall-with-this-mad-expos-photos/
Re: UNN Student Caught In Exam Hall With This MAD EXPOS (photos) by heendrix(m): 4:59pm On Feb 23
A whole text book in a sheet.....mama din wanna be caught in the web of surprise

I trust UI na immediate graduation straight
Re: UNN Student Caught In Exam Hall With This MAD EXPOS (photos) by sandlakes14: 5:05pm On Feb 23
This guy na bastard... The time in using to write that trash why can't he use it to memorize it

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UNN Student Caught In Exam Hall With This MAD EXPOS (photos) by habsydiamond(m): 5:28pm On Feb 23
sandlakes14:
This guy na bastard... The time in using to write that trash why can't he use it to memorize it
na lady.. I sense say no one of those oloshos dem wey no get time to read .. because clients don book everything.... See the expo like a folded advance learner dictionary... She get mind Sha.

9 Likes

Re: UNN Student Caught In Exam Hall With This MAD EXPOS (photos) by CandyOps(m): 5:42pm On Feb 23
LOL. From the length of the paper you go know say na learner be this one. Us wey be say na expo we use pay our school fees. our expo dey get like 70% accuracy. If I carry expo land exam venue like dis, my niggas dey rush go photocopy am grin

Focus on pillar topics.

All my life since I delved into the dark art of carrying expo I am proud to say Dem never catch me for once. Maybe for giraffing but not expo.

First mistake is writing everything on one piece of paper. Na rookie mistake. Na like 3 pieces of smaller papers she for use. And your position in the hall matters a lot.
wink
But the surest way na to smuggle extra plain answer sheets out of the hall for use in the next exam. That way u go write the expo well and will also be very comfortable opening it in the hall

16 Likes

Re: UNN Student Caught In Exam Hall With This MAD EXPOS (photos) by Henrydonland(m): 5:53pm On Feb 23
this one weak me o grin
Re: UNN Student Caught In Exam Hall With This MAD EXPOS (photos) by JohnnyPalmer: 5:54pm On Feb 23
The time taken to jot down all that If well utilized will go a long way to ensure one passes the exam

You dedicate all that time on Expo
Why can't you dedicate same amount of time to read your books

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: UNN Student Caught In Exam Hall With This MAD EXPOS (photos) by Polynek(m): 5:57pm On Feb 23
Carry-over direct
Re: UNN Student Caught In Exam Hall With This MAD EXPOS (photos) by esky158(m): 6:14pm On Feb 23
dis one no learn work finish na
work smart not fast

1 Like

Re: UNN Student Caught In Exam Hall With This MAD EXPOS (photos) by yetmao: 6:35pm On Feb 23
CandyOps:
LOL. From the length of the paper you go know say na learner be this one. Us wey be say na expo we use pay our school fees. our expo dey get like 70% accuracy. If I carry expo land exam venue like dis, my niggas dey rush go photocopy am grin

Focus on pillar topics.

All my life since I delved into the dark art of carrying expo I am proud to say Dem never catch me for once. Maybe for giraffing but not expo.

First mistake is writing everything on one piece of paper. Na rookie mistake. Na like 3 pieces of smaller papers she for use. And your position in the hall matters a lot.
wink
But the surest way na to smuggle extra plain answer sheets out of the hall for use in the next exam. That way u go write the expo well and will also be very comfortable opening it in the hall

my nigarrr

4 Likes

Re: UNN Student Caught In Exam Hall With This MAD EXPOS (photos) by Randy100: 7:01pm On Feb 23
Na expulsion be that.
Re: UNN Student Caught In Exam Hall With This MAD EXPOS (photos) by kunlebonik(m): 7:12pm On Feb 23
Where she put her mind when she was learning in class? that's mind of cheating could have been used to know it.
Re: UNN Student Caught In Exam Hall With This MAD EXPOS (photos) by Living05: 7:15pm On Feb 23
Kenneth2026:

Hidden spaces kwa? Are there hidden spaces on a piece of paper?

1 Like

Re: UNN Student Caught In Exam Hall With This MAD EXPOS (photos) by mytime24(f): 7:36pm On Feb 23
Lazy youth
Re: UNN Student Caught In Exam Hall With This MAD EXPOS (photos) by Sandydayziz(f): 7:46pm On Feb 23
The future is the youth na cool
Re: UNN Student Caught In Exam Hall With This MAD EXPOS (photos) by Angelacruz: 7:52pm On Feb 23
Damn
Re: UNN Student Caught In Exam Hall With This MAD EXPOS (photos) by Tunde835(m): 8:05pm On Feb 23
Sandydayziz:
The future is the youth na cool
No. The future is female

1 Like

Re: UNN Student Caught In Exam Hall With This MAD EXPOS (photos) by Itzprince(m): 8:08pm On Feb 23
CandyOps:

Focus on pillar topics.

wink

PhD in Expo.

Come see lectures.

2 Likes

Re: UNN Student Caught In Exam Hall With This MAD EXPOS (photos) by Anfield247(m): 8:30pm On Feb 23
Angelacruz:
Damn
U dy shout damn, as if u never do b4!
Re: UNN Student Caught In Exam Hall With This MAD EXPOS (photos) by Twelfthman: 8:48pm On Feb 23
Oga nah master grin

Remind me of Paul a Frnd back in school. I fear the way he take dey carry expo enter hall. Make I no even talk self chai grin

CandyOps:

Focus on pillar topics.

wink

2 Likes

Re: UNN Student Caught In Exam Hall With This MAD EXPOS (photos) by Tonymegabush1(m): 9:02pm On Feb 23
shocked shocked.. this one na whole note book ooo
Re: UNN Student Caught In Exam Hall With This MAD EXPOS (photos) by Englishisamust: 9:30pm On Feb 23
Twelfthman:
Oga nah master grin

Remind me of Paul a Frnd back in school. I fear the way he take dey carry expo enter hall. Make I no even talk self chai grin

Paul in kwasu
Re: UNN Student Caught In Exam Hall With This MAD EXPOS (photos) by Englishisamust: 9:31pm On Feb 23
This one no smart jaare. I trust myself
Re: UNN Student Caught In Exam Hall With This MAD EXPOS (photos) by pozehnani(f): 9:33pm On Feb 23
Lazy students everywhere. No body wants to read anylonger.

The time he invested in writing that epistle would have been enough to study.
Re: UNN Student Caught In Exam Hall With This MAD EXPOS (photos) by Kurtis02: 9:53pm On Feb 23
pozehnani:
Lazy students everywhere. No body wants to read anylonger

The time he invested in writing that epistle would have been enough to study.

Re: UNN Student Caught In Exam Hall With This MAD EXPOS (photos) by cutiedave(m): 10:45pm On Feb 23
CandyOps:

Focus on pillar topics.

wink

legend...

i fear who no fear you o

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jamb 2015/2016 Postponed / Ayodele Dada Is Not The First Nigerian To Make CGPA Of 5.0. Why D Noise? / Please I Need Scholarship Info.rmation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.