Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,639,345 members, 6,175,954 topics. Date: Tuesday, 02 March 2021 at 09:05 AM

UNN Student Caught In Exam Hall With This MAD EXPOS (photos) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UNN Student Caught In Exam Hall With This MAD EXPOS (photos) (4708 Views)

'She Stinks': Invigilator Disgraces Student Inside Exam Hall / Names Of JAMB Candidates Involved In Exam Malpractice In 2020 UTME / Student Caught With 'Expo' In Glass Case In Exam Hall (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNN Student Caught In Exam Hall With This MAD EXPOS (photos) by Lamasta(m): 11:51pm On Feb 23
Even if they allow her she can't have A in the course...
Re: UNN Student Caught In Exam Hall With This MAD EXPOS (photos) by femi4: 6:44am On Feb 24
Compressed data
Re: UNN Student Caught In Exam Hall With This MAD EXPOS (photos) by House1411: 6:53am On Feb 24
CandyOps:
LOL. From the length of the paper you go know say na learner be this one. Us wey be say na expo we use pay our school fees. our expo dey get like 70% accuracy. If I carry expo land exam venue like dis, my niggas dey rush go photocopy am grin

Focus on pillar topics.

All my life since I delved into the dark art of carrying expo I am proud to say Dem never catch me for once. Maybe for giraffing but not expo.

First mistake is writing everything on one piece of paper. Na rookie mistake. Na like 3 pieces of smaller papers she for use. And your position in the hall matters a lot.
wink
But the surest way na to smuggle extra plain answer sheets out of the hall for use in the next exam. That way u go write the expo well and will also be very comfortable opening it in the hall

this is what is called work experience

3 Likes

Re: UNN Student Caught In Exam Hall With This MAD EXPOS (photos) by Heartdanny(f): 8:48am On Feb 24
This one na learner how you go carry everything write in one paper.
Re: UNN Student Caught In Exam Hall With This MAD EXPOS (photos) by Atanuje(m): 10:31am On Feb 24
He took time to write expo like this , but couldn't read his his note, Wrong use of energy
Re: UNN Student Caught In Exam Hall With This MAD EXPOS (photos) by Rickmann(m): 10:51am On Feb 24
Kenneth2026:
UNN Student Caught In Exam Hall With This MAD EXPOS (Photos)

A Business Education Student, was caught by an invigilator for allegedly cheating during her departmental exam on Monday.

Why should this make head lines?..98% of Nigerian students have all been culprits of this at some point in one way or the other..

The student was found with a long sheet of paper filled with answer written in hidden spaces

Lecturer said the incident was reported after she was caught by an invigilator for allegedly cheating during her exam.

OMO this Expos Long OH.........

https://bossvibe.com.ng/unn-student-caught-in-exam-hall-with-this-mad-expos-photos/
Re: UNN Student Caught In Exam Hall With This MAD EXPOS (photos) by Rickmann(m): 10:52am On Feb 24
Kenneth2026:

A Business Education Student, was caught by an invigilator for allegedly cheating during her departmental exam on Monday.

The student was found with a long sheet of paper filled with answer written in hidden spaces

Lecturer said the incident was reported after she was caught by an invigilator for allegedly cheating during her exam.

OMO this Expos Long OH.........

https://bossvibe.com.ng/unn-student-caught-in-exam-hall-with-this-mad-expos-photos/

Why should this make head lines?..98% of Nigerian students have all been culprits of this at some point in one way or the other..
Re: UNN Student Caught In Exam Hall With This MAD EXPOS (photos) by Hardeorlah5: 11:39am On Feb 24
This one mad o grin
Re: UNN Student Caught In Exam Hall With This MAD EXPOS (photos) by juniorstar(m): 12:21pm On Feb 24
what do dey expect after almost 10months at home.the best years of memorizing were in secondary school with a little decline in 100 level. from 200 to 600 level my memorizing ability was on a steady decline. I had to substitute a bulk of my time that I should have used to understand the topics to cram small section on the entire sections work it wasn't funny but I thank God.
Re: UNN Student Caught In Exam Hall With This MAD EXPOS (photos) by Kingteni(m): 2:08pm On Feb 24
Do you have a brand that needs a proper visual identity or do you have a brand but it feels like it is not communicating your ideas to your clients or maybe you have a brand that does both but you still feel the visuals doesn't sent you apart from your competition. Why don't you give me a call today on 07013525659 or send a text via whatsapp, lets hash out a brand strategy/plan to work it out for you.

Re: UNN Student Caught In Exam Hall With This MAD EXPOS (photos) by kreativenaija(m): 3:09pm On Feb 24
What do you expect after spending those number of months at home doing nothing... Some people would have forgotten their matric number

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please I Need Scholarship Info.rmation / New Federal University,oye 2011/2012 Post Utme Form On Sale! / Finally: Meet The Boy Whose IQ Is Higher Than Einstein And Bill Gates [pic]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.