Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,136 members, 7,807,452 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:43 PM

Abia Government: Smart Adeyemi Suffering From Protracted Case Of Mental Illness - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abia Government: Smart Adeyemi Suffering From Protracted Case Of Mental Illness (30210 Views)

Prophet Odumeje Visits Abia Government House, Anthony Agbazuere Sprays Him Money / The Big Stones Abia Government Is Using In The 'Operation Zero Portholes' (Photo / Senator Smart Adeyemi Attacked In Kogi During Bye Election (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abia Government: Smart Adeyemi Suffering From Protracted Case Of Mental Illness by Nobody: 12:12pm On Feb 24, 2021
Agboriotejoye:

Lol. You see now that you're the one in need of that education.
Don't mention it.

My point still stands! ....and I am not sure you know the difference!
Re: Abia Government: Smart Adeyemi Suffering From Protracted Case Of Mental Illness by Agboriotejoye(m): 12:15pm On Feb 24, 2021
isthatso:

My point still stands! ....and I am not sure you know the difference!
Lol. You wish
Re: Abia Government: Smart Adeyemi Suffering From Protracted Case Of Mental Illness by Nobody: 12:19pm On Feb 24, 2021
Agboriotejoye:

Lol. You wish

if you did you would have mentioned it long ago because I kept referencing "letter". I suspect if you knew the difference between the weight of an official letter and tweet you would have said so long ago...but you didnt.
Re: Abia Government: Smart Adeyemi Suffering From Protracted Case Of Mental Illness by Agboriotejoye(m): 12:34pm On Feb 24, 2021
isthatso:

if you did you would have mentioned it long ago because I kept referencing "letter". I suspect if you knew the difference between the weight of an official letter and tweet you would have said so long ago...but you didnt.
Lol. Is it not obvious it's a tweet from the OP? And yes, it's an official tweet coming from the spokesman of the governor so I don't know what you mean by "difference" again o undecided

Or you're not aware a tweet is one of the media used to communicate by public office holders?
Re: Abia Government: Smart Adeyemi Suffering From Protracted Case Of Mental Illness by obyrich(m): 12:45pm On Feb 24, 2021
AfonjaMuslim:
A corrupt adventist
That's irrelevant. He cannot be a drunkard and also an elder of Seventh Day Adventist. He can be corrupt or even a scammer but not a drunkard.
Re: Abia Government: Smart Adeyemi Suffering From Protracted Case Of Mental Illness by BastardWike: 1:07pm On Feb 24, 2021
Oboy, this come back from Abia State is what we used to call brutality in mortal combat shocked shocked

Nigeria has finally torn to shreds since the so called sheriff took over. Everyone has now gone mad completely grin grin
Re: Abia Government: Smart Adeyemi Suffering From Protracted Case Of Mental Illness by AfonjaMuslim: 1:45pm On Feb 24, 2021
obyrich:
That's irrelevant. He cannot be a drunkard and also an elder of Seventh Day Adventist. He can be corrupt or even a scammer but not a drunkard.
Mumu
Re: Abia Government: Smart Adeyemi Suffering From Protracted Case Of Mental Illness by Zurich1844(f): 2:23pm On Feb 24, 2021
toprealman:
Okezie are you not guilty as charged?
#AbaSportsClub
#Sunday
#EmeLamGiMbu
Enyia, Obu ngili la idi ime?
Re: Abia Government: Smart Adeyemi Suffering From Protracted Case Of Mental Illness by obyrich(m): 2:41pm On Feb 24, 2021
AfonjaMuslim:

Mumu
Mugu grin
Re: Abia Government: Smart Adeyemi Suffering From Protracted Case Of Mental Illness by fergie001: 3:40pm On Feb 24, 2021
Luak:
. I was referring to the Governor's CPS
Yes, he is a Barr.
Re: Abia Government: Smart Adeyemi Suffering From Protracted Case Of Mental Illness by toprealman: 3:44pm On Feb 24, 2021
Zurich1844:

Enyia, Obu ngili la idi ime?
Oke mmadu ka e di ekpo enyi a?

1 Like

Re: Abia Government: Smart Adeyemi Suffering From Protracted Case Of Mental Illness by Sonn(m): 8:35pm On Feb 24, 2021
West1side:
Ikpeazu with achievement... Lol.
People like you deserve to be stone to death.

you still have not made any sense as well, can you counter what the Governor said he has achieved? No, like Adeyemi like West1side, all these ONLINE WARRIORS sef, no common sense at all, your entire family will be stoned to death very very soon

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ganduje Sacks Salihu Tanko Yakasai Over "Unguarded Comments" / See Peoples Gazette Today's News Headlines (Photo) / So Yinka Ayefele Should Break The Law Because His Legs Hurt? - Ajimobi (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.