Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,307 members, 7,780,728 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 08:50 PM

Angry Mob Beat Goat Thief To Death In Benue State (graphic Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Angry Mob Beat Goat Thief To Death In Benue State (graphic Photos) (1253 Views)

Goat Thief Handcuffed & Forced To Carry The Goat Behind Him (pics/video) / Goat Thief Beaten To Pulp In Abuja (Photos) / Goat Thief Burnt Alive In Aba (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Angry Mob Beat Goat Thief To Death In Benue State (graphic Photos) by Aonkuuse(m): 6:15pm On Feb 23, 2021
Angry Mob Beat Goat Thief To Death In Benue State

Some angry residents clamp down on a suspected goat thief and beat him to death in Benue state.

The incident which has thrown the area in total silence happened in Ushongo Local Government Area of the state.

It was gathered that the deceased’s elder brother identified as Ordue Akume had reported to the youths that his goat was missing.

In the process of investigation, they decided to consult an Oracle and the Oracle man revealed to them that it was the deceased that stole the goat.

The Late accused however denied the the allegation but in a bid to ensure that he admits and return the said goat, the youths persisted with all forms of torture despite pleas by neighbours/ passers by to halt the torture.

The suspect later dead in their custody. Reacting to the incident, the chairman of the local Government ordered police to arrest the persons involved in the beating and death of the suspect.

However, police officers swing into action and arrested sir young men who were fingered in the tragic incident.

Source: https://freshreporters.com/angry-mob-beat-goat-thief-to-death-in-benue-state-photos/

Re: Angry Mob Beat Goat Thief To Death In Benue State (graphic Photos) by Zero2Hundred: 6:17pm On Feb 23, 2021
sad
Re: Angry Mob Beat Goat Thief To Death In Benue State (graphic Photos) by phrancys001(m): 6:17pm On Feb 23, 2021
Extra judicial fulaning naim dem giv am
Re: Angry Mob Beat Goat Thief To Death In Benue State (graphic Photos) by devilmaycry: 6:18pm On Feb 23, 2021
a life for a goat...my Benue people with der bad news upandan
Re: Angry Mob Beat Goat Thief To Death In Benue State (graphic Photos) by kings59: 6:23pm On Feb 23, 2021
The oracle should also be questioned. Now that they have killed the man, what is their gain?
Re: Angry Mob Beat Goat Thief To Death In Benue State (graphic Photos) by nairalander2020(m): 6:25pm On Feb 23, 2021
A
Re: Angry Mob Beat Goat Thief To Death In Benue State (graphic Photos) by Spending123: 6:30pm On Feb 23, 2021
And they won't channel this their beatings to fulani heads men when caught without the government noticing it.
Re: Angry Mob Beat Goat Thief To Death In Benue State (graphic Photos) by Freestainworld(m): 6:34pm On Feb 23, 2021
killing because of a goat, are the killer's not the goats?
Re: Angry Mob Beat Goat Thief To Death In Benue State (graphic Photos) by SoftChordz: 6:34pm On Feb 23, 2021
y'all killed a man for stealing goat yet your governor, senators that steal ur destinies, good life, security and all are still alive??!!!! what are type of nation is this..
Re: Angry Mob Beat Goat Thief To Death In Benue State (graphic Photos) by DaddyRochie1642: 6:51pm On Feb 23, 2021
Benue State is Cursed grin grin

1 Like

Re: Angry Mob Beat Goat Thief To Death In Benue State (graphic Photos) by illicit(m): 6:55pm On Feb 23, 2021
Serves dem right....
Re: Angry Mob Beat Goat Thief To Death In Benue State (graphic Photos) by Anfield247(m): 6:56pm On Feb 23, 2021
Nawaooh, people wicked ooh, ordinary goat and you are taking someone`s life! As for the oracles that those people are consulting, Most of them won't consult what will make their lives better. Stupid people, bastard! some of them are thieves, rapist, and wicked lucifers. Tufiakwa!
Re: Angry Mob Beat Goat Thief To Death In Benue State (graphic Photos) by Samirana360(m): 7:17pm On Feb 23, 2021
we r all thieves yet we all hate thieves....we hate ourselves
Re: Angry Mob Beat Goat Thief To Death In Benue State (graphic Photos) by Enoch07: 7:17pm On Feb 23, 2021
because of goat!!!

Re: Angry Mob Beat Goat Thief To Death In Benue State (graphic Photos) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 7:18pm On Feb 23, 2021
They have the strength to beat a goat thief to death but, they don't have the strength to beat killer herdsmen enter grave?

Stupid people
Re: Angry Mob Beat Goat Thief To Death In Benue State (graphic Photos) by tit(f): 10:28pm On Feb 23, 2021
Ha ha ha
I shock oooo
I been think say na stranger dey kill thief like that ooo.
These people get mind to kill their area person because of goat!!!

Bar bitch straight.
Re: Angry Mob Beat Goat Thief To Death In Benue State (graphic Photos) by Trimjos: 11:29pm On Feb 23, 2021
Only If these benue guys used same energy on rampaging fulani hersmen killing and maiming them, the massacre on them wouldn't have happened.
Re: Angry Mob Beat Goat Thief To Death In Benue State (graphic Photos) by 3gpvids: 1:01am On Feb 24, 2021
As it is now,anybody wey thief my trash bin self...
ehn! e no go easy o
Re: Angry Mob Beat Goat Thief To Death In Benue State (graphic Photos) by willyo(m): 2:11am On Feb 24, 2021
Benue dey imitate Fulanis. Dey value animals more than humans
Re: Angry Mob Beat Goat Thief To Death In Benue State (graphic Photos) by pointblank247(m): 4:36am On Feb 24, 2021
Very stupid and backward people
Re: Angry Mob Beat Goat Thief To Death In Benue State (graphic Photos) by Angelcatherine(f): 8:53am On Feb 24, 2021
Nawa o!!! Because of common goat?
Re: Angry Mob Beat Goat Thief To Death In Benue State (graphic Photos) by columbus007(m): 9:28am On Feb 24, 2021
When i see somethings like this atimes i just can't can mehn.

(1) (Reply)

Watch The CCTV Footage Of Baba Ijesha Molesting His 14-year-old Victim / I Didn’t Penetrate My Step-daughter, I Only Brushed The Tip – Man Says | VIDEO / What Is Your Thoughts On This (photos Added)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.