Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,390 members, 7,800,794 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:50 AM

Best Anniversary Wishes That Makes Your Day Fantastic - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Best Anniversary Wishes That Makes Your Day Fantastic (219 Views)

6 Mistakes You Make That Makes Your Day Unproductive / Have You Ever Lost A Dear One That Makes You Cry Till Now? / How You Can Use Bitter Kola For Spiritual Benefits: Knowledge That Makes A Diffe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Best Anniversary Wishes That Makes Your Day Fantastic by luqmanali12: 7:02pm On Feb 23, 2021
Couples often celebrate dates that are special to them, such as anniversaries, and that is why close friends send their congratulations during them. An anniversary is what happens every year over and over again. The events annually while they are recorded or kept in the collective memory celebrate or remember their anniversaries, depending on whether they are happy or not. For example, every year we celebrate the anniversary of our birth or the anniversary of our wedding, or the anniversary of the birth of the country; while we remember the anniversary of the death of a relative or of a hero or the declaration of war. Anniversaries of birthdays or weddings are usually celebrated in privacy or socially with meetings that bring together few or many people who share the joy of the celebration. Below you will find a list of anniversary wishes with which you can congratulate that couple who are on their anniversary, so choose the one you like the most and send them through social networks.

Anniversary phrases for couples

“How good that they are celebrating another year together and that their love becomes much stronger every day. I hope they are always this close and that the happiness they feel on this day can multiply. "

“It seems to me that they recently started their relationship and now they are already celebrating their first year together. I wish you many congratulations on your anniversary and that you continue to be the model couple that we all know. "

"I am very happy to meet you and to have witnessed the beginning of only a beautiful love story, today you are celebrating another year of relationship and I expressed my best wishes so that you may be happy forever."

“I had never before met a couple who also got along and who are always radiating as much love as you. He sent you a big hug and I wish you all the best in your love relationship. "

“The fact that today you have been dating one more year means that their love is getting much stronger and they are a very stable couple. Life has many beautiful surprises in store for you because you are both beautiful people and you deserve the best. "

“The days go by very quickly and today they are celebrating one more year since they began their courtship, in all this time they have shared beautiful experiences, and thus they are making their love stronger. Thousands of congratulations! "

“Love is a beautiful feeling and I am very happy that you are so in love. They are a very young couple and I know that many good things await them. Congratulations to both of you! "
“I send you this greeting for your anniversary and with all my heart I wish you many congratulations on this and all the days of your lives. They make a beautiful couple and I hope God bless them very much. "

“I am moved by their love story because they have had to fight against many people who were opposed and now they are happier than ever celebrating a new anniversary of their courtship. May happiness and happiness always be with you”

“It is very nice to see how they treat each other and the tender way in which they look at each other. There is no doubt that they were born for each other and I am very happy that today they are celebrating another year of the relationship. Congratulations on your anniversary! "

(1) (Reply)

Single Foster Parenthood In Nigeria, Illegal Or Accepted? / 10 Ways To Improve Your Child’s Leadership Skills (children's Day Special) / The 3 Best Love Stories You Can Tell Your Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.