Stats: 3,150,508 members, 7,808,861 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:10 PM

Why Do Morticians Knock At Door Before Entering The Mortuary? Scary Experiences - Career (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Why Do Morticians Knock At Door Before Entering The Mortuary? Scary Experiences (108445 Views)

Must It Be In A Mortuary? / Door Attendant At An Eatery Dances At Door While Doing His Job / 10 Years After Graduation: What Are Your Experiences In The Labour Market? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Morticians Knock At Door Before Entering The Mortuary? Scary Experiences by godofuck231: 1:17am On Feb 25, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

This is from a movie
don’t worry your day will come you go see how fear de work
Re: Why Do Morticians Knock At Door Before Entering The Mortuary? Scary Experiences by 1Sharon(f): 1:21am On Feb 25, 2021
godofuck231:
if your spirit is pure or you bloodline caries kingship you can see and even speak to spirits , necromancers and esoterics do see them too and it comes with dire consequences, the veil between the living and the dead must not be crossed , when this happens rotes and prayers should are carried out to avoid catastrophic results

Are you a Christian? Doesn't the Bible say man is to die once and face judgement?

So all this ghost talk, are all you ppl in this thread trying to say people are coming in and out of heaven?
Re: Why Do Morticians Knock At Door Before Entering The Mortuary? Scary Experiences by 1Sharon(f): 1:23am On Feb 25, 2021
Sleekmilan01:

Dude its true..the one in my village went to buy beer and do hid it somewhere after drinking,it was after the beer seller came there to ask for his money that they found the beer bottles inside the morgue hiding somewhere

Are you a Christian?
Re: Why Do Morticians Knock At Door Before Entering The Mortuary? Scary Experiences by orlaglobal234: 1:46am On Feb 25, 2021
Henrodah:
I remember when I lost my dad in the 90s , and we took him to Benin city(den of principalities then) And it was time for my mum to bath naked in a stream by 1am in the night. The elders (Odionwere) told me to keep my eyes shut and cover my ears, that its time for the spirits to roam. I was barely 10years old and I grew up in the north and a Christian home, so these events sounded strange to me, but what struck me to this very moment as an adult, was when the elders that were allowed to not close their eyes , started talking about what they saw( mind you they didn't know I could understand Bini wella) , they said they saw a woman with one leg, and her baby on her back hopping, also they saw my dad and he told them who was responsible for his illness that led to his death and other things a 10year old shouldn't have heard . My point is this world is more spiritual than even physical. For those that feel western corpse don't disturb, try and see this movie 'Autopsy of Jane doe' its a movie but it changed my mindset about oyinbo dead bodies.
Pls where can i get the video?
Re: Why Do Morticians Knock At Door Before Entering The Mortuary? Scary Experiences by FRANKOSKI(m): 1:50am On Feb 25, 2021
THE DEAD HAS NOTHING TO WORRY ABOUT。

Re: Why Do Morticians Knock At Door Before Entering The Mortuary? Scary Experiences by OyinO: 2:00am On Feb 25, 2021
RuddyFusion:
No contradictions ...these are acted by Familiar spirits .....the dead is dead and gone.....all these are now acted by Familiar spirits nothing more

Which one is familiar spirit and unfamiliar spirits? Do you see spirits? How did you know they are familiar? Are they from your family?

Re: Why Do Morticians Knock At Door Before Entering The Mortuary? Scary Experiences by philfearon(m): 2:06am On Feb 25, 2021
Humanoid01:

I've never really had a personal experience of these things, but with the stories I've been reading on this forum and elsewhere, I think there's a reason to believe. Why would those people lie about their experiences? We all rely on science and logical reasoning, but there are many things we cannot explain due to our human limitations.
@bolded,
Well, if there is no explanations for it at the moment, why not leave it at that?

I assure you that all Nigerian ghost stories are a lie.
Re: Why Do Morticians Knock At Door Before Entering The Mortuary? Scary Experiences by philfearon(m): 2:08am On Feb 25, 2021
WhatCanIsay:

Ignorance is a bliss... It becomes more spicy when peppered with generalisation.

It's ignorance to believe that what you know is the consummation of knowledge.
Let The Truth And Facts Set Us Free!
Re: Why Do Morticians Knock At Door Before Entering The Mortuary? Scary Experiences by IYANGBALI: 2:35am On Feb 25, 2021
OyigboUpdate:
I never believed in ghost untill I met my dead brother in a dream. He passed a message to me. I touched him and I said I don't still believe its you untill you give me your Facebook password.

Behold he gave me his Facebook password and it worked. That was 2019. Since that day till today I believe
pls give me his name and password

Re: Why Do Morticians Knock At Door Before Entering The Mortuary? Scary Experiences by IYANGBALI: 2:43am On Feb 25, 2021
slyfoxxjoe:
Mtchweeee! Stupid lies. Why is it only in Nigeria/Africa that things like these happen? Why don't we ever hear Oyinbo people telling these same stories?
the oyinbo weather is not conducive for them to come out of their graves. Na snow go kill them

Re: Why Do Morticians Knock At Door Before Entering The Mortuary? Scary Experiences by AFONJACOW(m): 2:46am On Feb 25, 2021
Devil was playing unah minds and the morticians are helping to carry his work to fool unah say for sure dead people talk

Re: Why Do Morticians Knock At Door Before Entering The Mortuary? Scary Experiences by IYANGBALI: 2:47am On Feb 25, 2021
opsyswagger:
Have experience this before
When i lost my dad in 2013 i went to the motuarary to see my dad dead bodies because he was move to a a center in ota in ogun state which we pay 1000 per day the attendance told me he was going out that he will come and join us that he want to pick his phone in the other room immediately i enter the room i saw a male dead body on top a female body he left were he was place i was afraid i haveto shout and leave imediately i shouted the attendance came and told me that i should leave i just saw the attendance hiting the dead body like twice at the back and they carry him to were he was place

My question is how did he left his position to meet a femal dead body

I cant realy forget that day
wicked mortuary attendant. He didn’t allow the dead man to cum

Re: Why Do Morticians Knock At Door Before Entering The Mortuary? Scary Experiences by Nobody: 3:28am On Feb 25, 2021
These are recycled false and pagan stories. The Almighty God the maker of mankind stated in Bible book of Ecclesiastics chapter 9 verse 5-6 5 For the living know* that they will die, but the dead know nothing at all, nor do they have any more reward,* because all memory of them is forgotten. 6 Also, their love and their hate and their jealousy have already perished, and they no longer have any share in what is done under the sun.

I worked as a HVAC cooling system technician for 16years in particular mortuary cooling units, where dead bodies are frozen, I never see the mortician knock on doors and give permission to access the cooling chambers, which I normally open to check the refrigerant circulation from one box to the other. On some typical day, dead bodies will liter all over the floor of the mortuary, then you will experience that in death situation, whether one is a multibillionaire or Professor Emeritus, Mister or Miss World, or whatsover you might be are lumped together with wretched of the earth on the floor of the mortuary, everyone receives equal treatment.

Morticians who delves into the occult conjures up placebos [ grossly deceived by demons to have sex with dead female bodies] to buy okpa, bread, moi moi , ewedu fura da nunu [ as some claimed here, which I so much doubt] or whatever he fancied to perpetuate the first old lie in the garden of Eden by Satan, that humans are still alive when they dies. WAIT UNTIL YOU ARE COLD DEAD. If they dead are alive and powerful, why are they not cashing out from their bank accounts to finish their uncompleted buildings, send money to their wives in case of a man to pay his children school fees and welfare..

In conclusion the same Bible book of Ecclesiastics verse 10 reads 'Whatever your hand finds to do, do with all your might, for there is no work nor planning nor knowledge nor wisdom in the Grave, where you are going.

Visit https://jw.org to learn more about the condition of the dead, Could they help or harm us?

Re: Why Do Morticians Knock At Door Before Entering The Mortuary? Scary Experiences by K4daniel: 3:30am On Feb 25, 2021
Sincerely all these stories happen in real life because we are in the kingdom of men..

These weird ghost stories are not new even in the bible..when jesus was said to have risen lots of people saw their dead relatives..

But my own conclusion is this, since jesus had risen and promised to comeback again. Anyone risen as a ghost before jesus time is not a born again, we are to go to heaven as a born again not to be wondering about.. we have two kingdom in this world, the kingdom of God and of the devil, you either belong to one..in the kingdom of God there is orderliness and Satan's kingdom is filled with all sorts of manipulations where a demon could enter a dead body in form of a beautiful girl and go visit a brother in a night club just to fulfill the assignment of satan.

The devil could use dead body for his assignment. If you noticed most born again go to heaven..their soul is at rest and peaceful because their soul is precious to God.

Now my story, I am the last born, My dad was the faji (enjoyment, womanizer) type enjoy and had fun..wasn't born again until his death..the house was troubled..different noise hear and there..we thought it was his spirit but i noticed it was just an evil spirit capitalising on that because he was not a born again..but when my mum left at a good life she was born again...PEACE AND JOY FILL the entire home, sweet aroma of God's presence took over the burial.

I am not perfect, God is the owner of knowledge and miseries but I strongly believe real born again christains dont wonders about with all these stories, they go straight to heaven and no more wrong ghost stories about them. Peace and Joy fill everywhere in fact a pastor died and the cloud was fill with glory.People looked up and saw open heaven. The video was sent across social media.

Re: Why Do Morticians Knock At Door Before Entering The Mortuary? Scary Experiences by aanexplus(m): 3:43am On Feb 25, 2021
Obzerfapex:
travel abroad and see for your self

I dey the abroad sir/ma and I haven't seen such before. Any other suggestions?
Re: Why Do Morticians Knock At Door Before Entering The Mortuary? Scary Experiences by aanexplus(m): 3:45am On Feb 25, 2021
ariesbull:

Stop arguing what you dont know and shut the Bleep up

Go and watch paranormal in DSTV

Shut the hell up and learn. Most of these shows are nothing but deceptions. A very revered show is Ancient Aliens. They proved lots of fact that was debunked by common logical thoughts.

Nawa for you

Re: Why Do Morticians Knock At Door Before Entering The Mortuary? Scary Experiences by aanexplus(m): 3:48am On Feb 25, 2021
Blakpot:

Yes they do. But na Africans over there.

At a time in London I worked as a porter at the Royal National Orthopedic hospital.

One day, me n this Ghanian guy were asked to drop off a decapitated limb at the hospital's mortuary.

When we got there, the guy knocked like three times, and I was like "ok, there is a guy inside ehn?"

But I was surprised to see him bring out the key n say its good to knock to let the spirits know we are visiting.

Immediately cold catch me Lol.

Interesting. Nawa o

Re: Why Do Morticians Knock At Door Before Entering The Mortuary? Scary Experiences by Dyonne: 3:55am On Feb 25, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:
It's not a lie oh! There was a day when I and my cousin bro visited a morgue when my uncle died late last year, the mortician told us about a guy inside the morgue that whenever he keeps another dead person on top him, he will squeeze his face. That's not even the issue, he said that the dead guy always pushes off anybody he keeps on him and whenever he does that his face will brighten up, he'll be kinda smiing. The guy died in a ghastly motor accident

The story shock my shock axwearugod

Guy, if you were dead and a person was kept on you, you'd squeeze your face too.
Guess what will happen when all that dead weight is lifted from your facial muscles?

Dead people dont talk, move or do anything. If they do, they aren't dead.

Think about it.

Re: Why Do Morticians Knock At Door Before Entering The Mortuary? Scary Experiences by Daguccizgreat(m): 4:00am On Feb 25, 2021
KingAzubuike:

Those things don't exist. It's just illusion and your brain/mind playing tricks on you. Get quality education and read books, you'll see life from a different perspective.
I shake my head for you
Re: Why Do Morticians Knock At Door Before Entering The Mortuary? Scary Experiences by cRobo: 4:08am On Feb 25, 2021
falcon01:
ok next time try putting a CCTV and watch what happens ok??

just to prove a point to you?
Re: Why Do Morticians Knock At Door Before Entering The Mortuary? Scary Experiences by Nobody: 4:31am On Feb 25, 2021
Wiseandtrue:

Just curious, what were the things he asked you to do
He was a stunt chirstain. He had been sick for less than 2 weeks. But no one knew he would die faster. On the afternoon before his death, he called me and asked me something, I couldn't respond well because my step sister that we dreaded was there. So I didn't want her to know the answer.
After his death, as I said, he came, called me by my native name, he said I was asking you something in the afternoon you refused to answer. Anyway read psalm 89 or 81, I have forgotten exactly. He said tell your mum that she should watch her back, unfortunately she was too emotional to take me serious, she died few months after that. And some I have forgotten.
Honestly people that thought some of these stories were not real don't know Jack.

Re: Why Do Morticians Knock At Door Before Entering The Mortuary? Scary Experiences by ShoeShineGuy: 4:51am On Feb 25, 2021
Just here to read the different techniques people use when lying and I've not been disappointed so far! Keep'em coming.

Re: Why Do Morticians Knock At Door Before Entering The Mortuary? Scary Experiences by revolt(m): 5:03am On Feb 25, 2021
Thomthom:
You are just typing trash because you never jam.... The day you go jam, you no go fit type am here
i lived in a mortuary what else do u want me to jam. At least I should have seen one incident ATLEAST ONE... DUMB ass black stupid stories.

Re: Why Do Morticians Knock At Door Before Entering The Mortuary? Scary Experiences by Thomthom(m): 5:13am On Feb 25, 2021
Discombulator:

another typical Nigerian youth incapable of critical thinking, it is common sense.
I hear you.. No P..
Re: Why Do Morticians Knock At Door Before Entering The Mortuary? Scary Experiences by Franking: 5:54am On Feb 25, 2021
Africans and their useless stories and beliefs. The dead stay dumb. Period! If a dead person can influence what happens physically I don't know why people still kill others. I mean if I know a dead person can actually still do something why would I kill somebody? Why can't spirit go to the bank and bring money back to their poor families? Only in Africa! The dead are powerless. Period.

Re: Why Do Morticians Knock At Door Before Entering The Mortuary? Scary Experiences by Franking: 5:56am On Feb 25, 2021
revolt:
i lived in a mortuary what else do u want me to jam. At least I should have seen one incident ATLEAST ONE... DUMB ass black stupid stories.

Don't mind them. Even in the 21st century people u expect to have sense still talk trash. Areas person is completely powerless.
Re: Why Do Morticians Knock At Door Before Entering The Mortuary? Scary Experiences by SonofLothbrok: 6:11am On Feb 25, 2021
Polynek:
I really enjoyed all the stories in dix thread, weda true or false. 4 me I haven't experienced anything via dead-bodies shaa.

It is real. When my mom died, I was on holiday in my late dad's sister place.
One day while I was alone, my mom walked into the room I was staying. I was so happy to see her but also surprised because she travelled out of the country and came back early. I thought she came to pick me.

She held my hand and told me she is gone. I never understood a single thing she was saying. Suddenly she started backing away from me. She was just crying and waving me good bye and disappeared.

I started shouting mummy! mummy!.
My aunty, her husband and children all rushed to the room and was like what is it? What is it?
I told them I just saw my mother, but she disappeared. I pleaded with them to call her on phone. That something was wrong with my mom.

They were so shocked. That was when they sat me down and broke the news to me. My mom died over a week ago. They were hiding it from me because they knew it was going to affect me badly.

Re: Why Do Morticians Knock At Door Before Entering The Mortuary? Scary Experiences by Juliearth(f): 6:19am On Feb 25, 2021
Henrodah:

Gave me the creeps men lol

Did same to me.
Re: Why Do Morticians Knock At Door Before Entering The Mortuary? Scary Experiences by dazzlingd(m): 6:30am On Feb 25, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:
I used to be like you till the very day I sat in the midst of elders, people with grey hairs. U no go understand

People with grey hairs that cannot solve ordinary simultaneous equations

Msctheew....africa with superstitions while your counterparts are moving forward

Re: Why Do Morticians Knock At Door Before Entering The Mortuary? Scary Experiences by younglleo: 6:33am On Feb 25, 2021
falcon01:
funny, I used to be like you too until I started questioning everything I was very superstitious to the core Thank God I'm free of all those nonsense!! I don't answer my name at night, I don't like cats especially black, If I experience dejavu I start praying when rain want to fall and the wind is too much I start praying I believe everything thrown at me, There was a point I believed I was jazzed my family was jazzed there was a point I believe there was a witch in My family, guy I was really F*cked up I never knew I could be able to snap out of that Delusion I just hope you'd be free too and see things for what they actually are. I realized that every supernatural thing that happens is either a lie or has a logical Explanation, I don't think there's any Thing that will make me go back to how I was and surprisingly, Ever since I threw that Nonsense away I started progressing I realized it was me all along and my belief that has been holding me down I'm getting better every damn day every year I'm in my peak. smiley
Would really love to talk things out with you, honestly!
Re: Why Do Morticians Knock At Door Before Entering The Mortuary? Scary Experiences by bennynaza(m): 6:40am On Feb 25, 2021
falcon01:
you guys are really Something else grin which kinda Lies be this? how dead body go buy food for what?? which body him want feed?? the one that's dead?
even though I dont believe this stuffs, I still won't enter mortuary alone cause the Human Imagination can play Nonsense Mind games!

I went to inspect my father's corpse four times in the mortuary, including at night.
I never observed any code or ritual. I always walked in, checked if his body was being properly treated, sometimes poked him, then I'll turn around and leave unceremoniously. On one occasion, I walked into the Hall full of dead people without the knowledge of the attendants.

The mind is powerful. It can scare the life out you with what you fear. The same reason people have nightmares!

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (25) (Reply)

Cute Photos Of Policewoman, Nkeiru Nwode, Got Admirers Talking / How To Calculate Your New Salary Based On New National Minimum Wage: Photo / How Much Do Nurses Earn In Nigeria?

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61