Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,910 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:03 AM

Why Do Morticians Knock At Door Before Entering The Mortuary? Scary Experiences - Career (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Why Do Morticians Knock At Door Before Entering The Mortuary? Scary Experiences (108322 Views)

Must It Be In A Mortuary? / Door Attendant At An Eatery Dances At Door While Doing His Job / 10 Years After Graduation: What Are Your Experiences In The Labour Market? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Morticians Knock At Door Before Entering The Mortuary? Scary Experiences by kingxsamz(m): 11:20am On Feb 25, 2021
Sleekmilan01:

That I don't know and I can't explain it,even the bible talks about spirits roaming the earth till the last day of judgment..what I understand about *After death comes judgment* doesn't necessarily mean after death judgment takes place immediately,the body becomes dust,the spirit goes to rest and wait for the last day of judgment..not all dead people rests,some roam the earth

Lol, nawa... You people like confusing yourselves. This is what happens when you believe every cock and bull story you hear. It's still you folks that believe in Karma, without knowing that karma is a concept of the hindu religion. You believe that when someone dies, the person faces judgment immediately. But it's still you folks who believe that someone who died could prevent anyone from burying it because its spirit is not at rest. At least stick to one superstition. grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Morticians Knock At Door Before Entering The Mortuary? Scary Experiences by Powerfly(f): 11:24am On Feb 25, 2021
Daughterboard:

Don't argue with Christ.

Lolz.
Re: Why Do Morticians Knock At Door Before Entering The Mortuary? Scary Experiences by Powerfly(f): 11:25am On Feb 25, 2021
Jeromejnr:

You even have that guy's time.

Lolz. Bro i don tire
Re: Why Do Morticians Knock At Door Before Entering The Mortuary? Scary Experiences by ArcFresky(m): 11:32am On Feb 25, 2021
Cheeryfeet:

Exactly the same thing happened to me personally, a very close mentor of me died in India when he went for operation, so when he was brought back to Nigeria, I personally received his corpse at the airport al

Why e no crash plane from india
Re: Why Do Morticians Knock At Door Before Entering The Mortuary? Scary Experiences by Humanoid01(m): 11:46am On Feb 25, 2021
philfearon:

You see.

You have left the subject matter and you are now talking about religious and non-religious affiliations.

A smart person will not do that!
What part of my post referred to affiliations of that sort? There's a difference between being superstitious and being religious. This thread is essentially a thread related to superstitions, so I don't see how my previous post derailed from the subject matter.
Re: Why Do Morticians Knock At Door Before Entering The Mortuary? Scary Experiences by Humanoid01(m): 11:48am On Feb 25, 2021
1Sharon:

Do you believe in the flying spaghetti monster? I do and have seen it.
Congratulations!

I see that you're trying to play a reverse psychology trick on me, well done!
Re: Why Do Morticians Knock At Door Before Entering The Mortuary? Scary Experiences by Juliearth(f): 11:52am On Feb 25, 2021
Henrodah:

But funny I found it very interesting. A good horror movie.

Yes, it was a good watch, but creepy all the same.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Morticians Knock At Door Before Entering The Mortuary? Scary Experiences by ebullient19(f): 12:04pm On Feb 25, 2021
aanexplus:
Shey dem dey knock mortuary doors in the abroad too or should I keep quiet?
keep quiet

1 Like

Re: Why Do Morticians Knock At Door Before Entering The Mortuary? Scary Experiences by dermmy(m): 12:07pm On Feb 25, 2021
mysticwarrior:
In 2009 I was in 300 level at Delta State university Abraka, a fellow student and a close friend of mine lost his mother and i and some other students went for the burial at Eku, a town about 20 minutes drive from the University. When they brought the casket from the mortuary in an ambulance, they requested for four tall boys to carry the casket, the son of the late woman approached me and three other guys and said "my friends na my mama be that abeg make una help me carry her to give her full last respect" I and the other boys obliged and we lifted up the casket and rested it on our shoulders and slowly walked along together at the same time, we were given directive by an elderly man to a place it on a table already prepared and wrapped with white clothe. Prayers were said and everybody walked round the casket as is part of the funeral right. The four of us were called out to carry the casket to an already dug grave close by, we again placed the casket on our shoulders and walked while others walked behind us, when we sited the grave from about 45 feets away a powerful invisible force came mightily on the casket and it swerved facing another direction, it was as if an external force was pushing it and, it moved us and we ran with it and at would stopped on its own, suddenly it would start again and the more we tried to bring it under control the more difficult it became for us, there was a struggle and maneuver which lasted for about 20 munites, the four of us were shocked, terrified and heavily mystified. when all these was happening as a warri boy I begin to pray for my mind and I said " madam easy no be me kill you o, i dey my own o, na your pikin come meet me say say make I carry, na im make I come carry, abeg I no do you anything" One of the daughter's came and we lowered the casket before her and she started taking to it and after then we took the casket to the grave and lowered it inside, we later asked to wash our hands with ogogoro, am still in shock from that experience till this day.

Lmao grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Morticians Knock At Door Before Entering The Mortuary? Scary Experiences by Nobody: 12:27pm On Feb 25, 2021
1Sharon:

Are you a Christian?
yes
Re: Why Do Morticians Knock At Door Before Entering The Mortuary? Scary Experiences by 1miccza: 12:38pm On Feb 25, 2021
1Sharon:

If you're a Christian should you believe in ghosts?

Being a Christian doesn't stop you from believing in ghosts? Believing in ghosts is quite different from experiencing them. Apostle Paul never believed in Christ until he had an encounter, that's what I just described up there.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Morticians Knock At Door Before Entering The Mortuary? Scary Experiences by sylve11: 12:38pm On Feb 25, 2021
Stanleyq:
Never u doubt a thing just because u never saw one. The Morticians see things strange, have u asked why some of them have a bent neck. A mortician told a story of how every morning he went inside, a male corpse must be on top of a female one and his joystick becomes rigid, i dont doubt because my late father used to dress and follow in coffin carrying, so, any time a person was gonna die, he would have an automatic neck dislocation.

obobs........... shocked cool
Re: Why Do Morticians Knock At Door Before Entering The Mortuary? Scary Experiences by JONSYN7154: 12:46pm On Feb 25, 2021
falcon01:
you guys are really Something else grin which kinda Lies be this? how dead body go buy food for what?? which body him want feed?? the one that's dead?
even though I dont believe this stuffs, I still won't enter mortuary alone cause the Human Imagination can play Nonsense Mind games!
fear fear
Re: Why Do Morticians Knock At Door Before Entering The Mortuary? Scary Experiences by OyinO: 1:03pm On Feb 25, 2021
yongg:

I love how jarring your questions are. I am just as curious. I don't really understand how Samuel's case was that of a familiar spirit (I mean it was not indicated) since the operator was a sorcerer... I am aware he went back and it differed from the outright resurrections.

Good one my Brother. I also love your unbiased analysis and submission. This is what we need for Nigeria and Africa to develop, if there are any chances left for development. However, the versions of religions we have in Africa are mental poisons served as enslaving and retarding mind control, distraction, deception, manipulation, subjugation, subjection, and exploitation by the Imperial invaders and destroyers of Africa.
Any religion or system that discourages, attacks, suspects and condemns you for ASKING QUESTIONS is definitely hiding something from you, and that thing is the TRUTH.

The TRUTH is that their perception and interpretation of the spiritual world or realm is mere vain assumptions, unfounded theologies, myths borrowed from Greco-Roman myths and legends, plagiarized Egyptian and Babylonian religious scripts, and the superimposition of useless religious ideologies on conquered people and lands/ colonies. This is why they used swords and violence to spread and impose these religions on conquered lands, and still doing the same today. Thank you!

1 Like

Re: Why Do Morticians Knock At Door Before Entering The Mortuary? Scary Experiences by godofuck231: 1:07pm On Feb 25, 2021
duro4chang:
If my spirit is pure? please can you expantiate on that. Though I don't claim to be perfect but God knows my mind I am doing my best. people who are close to me can attest to that. But I know I am not from royal bramily.Ehst do you mean by bloodline carrying kingship?
Yep! You can only see when the situation is dire , but for some it’s constant,but once the third eye is opened it can never be closed and when you see spirits they get offended

1 Like

Re: Why Do Morticians Knock At Door Before Entering The Mortuary? Scary Experiences by godofuck231: 1:11pm On Feb 25, 2021
1Sharon:

Are you a Christian? Doesn't the Bible say man is to die once and face judgement?

So all this ghost talk, are all you ppl in this thread trying to say people are coming in and out of heaven?
here are spirits roaming the earth , some not properly interned others , condemned not to Rest In Peace or seeking revenge , there are things your pastor doesn’t know about spiritism,

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Morticians Knock At Door Before Entering The Mortuary? Scary Experiences by OyinO: 1:14pm On Feb 25, 2021
RuddyFusion:
When we die....our bodies formed from the earth is returned to the earth...our souls goes to accounts for our deeds on earth and our spirits return to God who is the giver of life and the HEAD of all things....spirits are all over us ...they exist demons are spirits ....Angels are spirits and man is a spirit being

How do you know that the soul continue to exist? Have you seen a soul before? What are you referring to soul? Is it not your consciousness, awareness, mind and your subconscious mind? How did you know that a soul or spirit exists after death? Have you seen an angel before?
When was hell created in the biblical six days Creationist Account that was stolen from Egyptian Book of the Dead?
Didn't biblical God tell Adam that from dust he was formed, and onto dust he will return at death? Did he tell him he will go to hell or heaven? Where did your Hell and heaven come from if not from Greek Mythology?

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Morticians Knock At Door Before Entering The Mortuary? Scary Experiences by OyinO: 1:26pm On Feb 25, 2021
RuddyFusion:
When we die....our bodies formed from the earth is returned to the earth...our souls goes to accounts for our deeds on earth and our spirits return to God who is the giver of life and the HEAD of all things....spirits are all over us ...they exist demons are spirits ....Angels are spirits and man is a spirit being

Meaning your holy spirit and angels are all familiar spirits.
Re: Why Do Morticians Knock At Door Before Entering The Mortuary? Scary Experiences by LastProphet: 1:30pm On Feb 25, 2021
revolt:
Mtchweeee all these useless stories... I lived in a hospital beside the mortuary for , 5 years during my uni days . We used to go in sometimes to receive chill air, the only problem was the stench of chloroform which got in our eyes. Some dead bodies do twitch ie little muscle movementss. This isn't spirit bla bla bla...infact chickens and goats do same when slain. The human brain may be dead but sometimes there's still little life in the muscles and some organs. I NEVER saw walking dead movie scenarios and zombies loooollll. Black men and stupidity shaa. .... Look at all these useless stories lol...do they also knock in the west? Ok oyibo dead bodies don't do all that loooooil...dumb ppl

Many many are real, I'm an evidence-based person like any other and I can confirm to you that they are real. White people don't have all the answers, science doesn't have all the answers. I have seen with my own eyes AK47 sprayed on someone and all the bullets dropped as if his flesh was made of some SciFi material. If you don't believe come down here and try it

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Morticians Knock At Door Before Entering The Mortuary? Scary Experiences by Emeraldgreene(f): 1:31pm On Feb 25, 2021
[Of course that your brother is under a curse.its automatic,we are commanded to respect at HONOR our parents so that your days may be long and things will go well with you...And ur brother is not Smart,he is still enjoying his suffering and bondage,instead of him to go and make restitution.fool. quoteor=lastboyem post=99392680]I COME FROM A FAMILY OF FIVE BOYS, FATHER AND MOTHER, I AM THE LAST CHILD OF THE FAMILY, I HAVE FOUR ELDER BROTHERS WHICH I WILL NAME A, B, C, D, FOR THE SAKE OF THIS STORY I WANT TO SHARE, SOMETIME AROUND YEAR 2008, MY FATHER SAID HE WANTS TO MARRY ANOTHER WOMAN, EVERY ONE IN THE FAMILY REFUSED, BUT MY ELDEST BROTHER ,A , TOOK IT TOO PERSONAL, HE INSULTED MY FATHER, CALLED HIM NAMES, BROTHER A IS A KIND OF IMPATIENT, RUDE AND BULLY TYPE KIND OF A PERSON, SO AFTER THE RANCOUR BETWEEN MY BROTHER AND FATHER, THE BOTH OF THEM ALWAYS HAD MIS UNDERSTANDING, SENIOR BROTHER A LIKES PICKING ON MY FATHER FOR EVERY LITTLE THING HE DOES, INSULTS HIM, TELLING HIM THAT HE SHOULD DIE SO HE WILL BURY HIM, MY FATHER COMPLAINED THAT STATEMENT TO EVERY ONE OF HIS, THAT THE STATEMENT DO HURT HIM, BUT SENIOR BROTHER A NEVER STOPPED, HE CONTINUED TO HURT OUR FATHER WITH THE WORDS, NOW AROUND YEAR 2013, WE WOKE UP ONE MORNING TO DISCOVER OUR FATHER DIED, HE COMMITED SUCIDE IN HIS ROOM, EVERY ONE WAS DEVASTED, IN MY VILLAGE, WHERE I COME FROM, THEY DO NOT BURY DEAD PEOPLE, EVEN ON THE DAY, WE BURIED HIM, NO FAMILY MEMBER CAME, EVERYONE WAS CRYING EXCEPT FOR SENIOR BROTHER A, FROM THAT DAY OF BURIAL, SENIOR BROTHER STARTED HAVING PROBLEMS IN HIS LIFE, HE WAS SACKED FROM WORK, HIS WIFE LEFT WITH THE KIDS, EVERY THING HE TRIED OR DID WAS ALWAYS FAILURES, SO HE WENT TO STAY IN THE VILLAGE WITH OUR MOTHER, WE ALL THOUGHT HE WAS JUST GOING THROUGH LIFE PHASES, OUR MOTHER WAS ALWAYS GOING FROM CHURCH TO CHURCH PRAYING FOR HIM, UNTIL AROUND SEPTEMBER 2014, A FEMALE PREACHER TOLD HIM, TO GO AND BEG HIS FATHER'S SPIRIT, BECAUSE HIS FATHER BECAUSE OF HIS WORDS AND COMMITED SUCIDE, BECAUSE HE DOESN'T WANT HIM TO SPEND A DIME BURYING HIM, WHICH SENIOR BROTHER REBUFFED, ONLY WENT TO HIS GRAVE TO APOLOGIZE BECAUSE OUR MOTHER DID NOT ALLOW HIM REST, THAT SAME SEPTEMBER SENIOR BROTHER C WOKE UP ONE DAY AND SAID OUR FATHER CAME TO HIS DREAM AND ASKED HIM TO PLAY A BET GAME WITH 1000 NAIRA, SENIOR BROTHER C SENT THE GAME CODE TO US ALL TO PLAY WITH A 1000 NAIRA, ALL OF US DID AS HE SAID, EXCEPT FOR SENIOR BROTHER A WHO CHANGED THE CODE, EVERYONE OF US WON THE SUM OF 25MILLION NAIRA FROM OUR RESPECTIVE LOCATIONS, THE MOST AMAZING THING WAS THAT SENIOR BROTHER B WHO DOESNT BELIEVE IN BETS PLAYED HIS TICKET TWICE MAKING 50MILLION FOR HIM, FROM THAT 2014, WE DID THE WHOLE NECESSARY THINGS GOT OUR MONIES, LIFE BECAME BEAUTIFUL, EVERYONE OF US EXCEPT OUR ELDEST BROTHER A WAS NOW LIVING THE GOOD LIFE, NOW THE WORST THING IS THAT FROM 2015 TILL THIS DAY, OUR ELDEST BROTHER A HAS BEEN GIVING MONIES RANGING FROM 5MILLION AND ABOVE UP TO 3 TIMES, NOTHING COMES OUT IT, ANY BUSINESS WE STARTS FOR HIM, IT ALWAYS FAIL, EVERYTHING IS JUST ON A STANDSTILL FOR HIM TILL TODAY EXCEPT THAT HE EATS WELL AND DRESSES WELL. HE IS NOW TIRED OF THE WHOLE SITUATION, EVERYWHERE HE GOES TO, HE IS TOLD TO GO AND APOLOGIZE TO HIS FATHER'S SPIRIT BEFORE HE CAN HAVE PEACE OF MIND, UP TILL THIS MOMENT, STILL NO PEACE.. [/quote]
Re: Why Do Morticians Knock At Door Before Entering The Mortuary? Scary Experiences by IlovePMB: 1:35pm On Feb 25, 2021
Babssoo:
Things they happen o, my dad had an accident and he died. I was in ss3 then in the hostel...the guy came to visit me oo, caus I was the only one yet to know.it was like a minute after he left, that my uncles came for me. I was now like my dad just left now, dint you see him...them just they look at themselves ni ooo, me wey my papa don die since morning on his way to work.... wo he still fresh for my mind like yesterday

I have heard of similar stories but doubted them. I beg you in the name of God to tell me the truth and nothing but the truth. Did this really happen to you or you are just playing?

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Morticians Knock At Door Before Entering The Mortuary? Scary Experiences by sylve11: 1:36pm On Feb 25, 2021
Ten06:

Don't mind them.
When I was a commercial driver I used to carry corpse so much because they pay much more than loading normal passengers.

I carried several ones from young to old and from male to females before I resigned from commercial driving,there was no time I saw any sign. I was even deliberately looking at the side mirror if I will see anything, there was nothing.

Obobs, see hustling! shocked cool
Re: Why Do Morticians Knock At Door Before Entering The Mortuary? Scary Experiences by FashionCookie(f): 1:41pm On Feb 25, 2021
Mode4:
I studied human anatomy in University of Calabar. I did msc anatomy (uniport). I have heard stories of dead bodies in gross lab (where students carry out dissections of dead bodies) and in embalment rooms. I use to read In gross lab with those dead bodies around me. I will even fall asleep sometimes. I never saw or felt anything.

When we studied mortuary techniques in yr 3, we were taught how to embalm corpses by specialized morticians, and they never told us any of these things. We didn't knock any door when we went to gross lab to dissect those bodies or when I visited embalment rooms to harvest organs or learn embalment techniques.

Those stories we hear are fictitious and superstitious. Though I am not into embalment but I have colleagues who are embalmers, and they have always debunked those stories.

The devil and his wicked demons can take up the images of the dead to cause confusion and tell us things. Some may even tell us or reveal certain secrets to us, I don't have any doubt.

Excuse me sir, please how do you sleep at night? I felt like screaming while reading your piece. Jesu, pple get mind. If I know you I won't eben talk to you not to talk of a handshake. I go just faint. lolzzz
Re: Why Do Morticians Knock At Door Before Entering The Mortuary? Scary Experiences by RuddyFusion(m): 1:41pm On Feb 25, 2021
OyinO:

How do you know that the soul continue to exist? Have you seen a soul before? What are you referring to soul? Is it not your consciousness, awareness, mind and your subconscious mind? How did you know that a soul or spirit exists after death? Have you seen an angel before?
When was hell created in the biblical six days Creationist Account that was stolen from Egyptian Book of the Dead?
Didn't biblical God tell Adam that from dust he was formed, and onto dust he will return at death? Did he tell him he will go to hell or heaven? Where did your Hell and heaven come from if not from Greek Mythology?
My opinion is my belief

I believe in God Almighty the creator of All things
I believe in HIS Only begotten Son Jesus Christ....

I believe in the Gospel as written and started in the holy scripture the Bible...

These are my beliefs

..you're free to keep yours ....no argument

1 Like

Re: Why Do Morticians Knock At Door Before Entering The Mortuary? Scary Experiences by Emeraldgreene(f): 1:43pm On Feb 25, 2021
Don't mind the kids here that will laugh at ur experience,they are very shallowonly good in Instagram and WhatsApp..They don't understand the deep esoterics...quoteor=lastboyem post=99393336]dont worry, i will gain nothing if you believe or do not believe. my senior brother was also told to tread softly so that his attitude will not be his undoing, he said no, but as at today he is softer than a slice bread. all i narrated up there is my life story, in which i can take you to my family to verify. my mother and brothers are all alive. if you can drop your number for me, once i come into nigeria, i will take you to my family... i will pay your transportation fee and hotel bills.[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Why Do Morticians Knock At Door Before Entering The Mortuary? Scary Experiences by RuddyFusion(m): 1:46pm On Feb 25, 2021
OyinO:

Meaning your holy spirit and angels are all familiar spirits.
in all you do SEEK Knowledge, wisdom and understanding...
Re: Why Do Morticians Knock At Door Before Entering The Mortuary? Scary Experiences by OyinO: 1:47pm On Feb 25, 2021
RuddyFusion:
My opinion is my believe

I believe in God Almighty the creator of All things
I believe in HIS Only begotten Son Jesus Christ....

I believe in the Gospel as written and started in the holy scripture the Bible...

This is my believe

..you're free to keep yours ....no argument

Belief is not real because it cannot be proved with evidence. You have right to your beliefs and indoctrinations but that won't stop me from telling you what the real situation looks like. The Bible was written by men who wouldn't have given it to Africans if it truly contains what would've emancipated, liberated, saved or helped them. Enjoy your beliefs.
Re: Why Do Morticians Knock At Door Before Entering The Mortuary? Scary Experiences by engrchykae(m): 1:48pm On Feb 25, 2021
1Sharon:

Was he working in a hospital?
I don't know whether the morgue is attached to a hospital or on its own
Re: Why Do Morticians Knock At Door Before Entering The Mortuary? Scary Experiences by OyinO: 1:50pm On Feb 25, 2021
RuddyFusion:
in all you do SEEK Knowledge, wisdom and understanding...

Yeah, you're right 100%. And that's what I do everyday through research, testing, experiment, validation and verification of facts and claims.
Re: Why Do Morticians Knock At Door Before Entering The Mortuary? Scary Experiences by KingAzubuike(f): 2:08pm On Feb 25, 2021
LEXYLOV:
Maybe you are one of those uncircumcised kids littered around on nairaland and vomiting rubbish. 4 years ago in Gambia, there was a yoruba man a soldier then' who was convicted among 1976 coupist and killed. Was living on the Gambia, people who familiar with him personally including my own brother narrated how he use to tell the stories of many countries he had lived before, suddenly he died in 2017 in Gambia and after yoruba community there discovered his jotter, they found out his family contact there, and that's how they managed to contact his family back in Nigeria to inform them about his passing. To their dismay, it turn out that he's a ghost and army gave them his remain after execution then since his involvement is minor and was killed by mistake. The family buried him and the tomb still there, they sent delegates from his family to Gambia to come and inspect the matter they all came and discovered that he is truly the one. After seen his corpse and pictures and the child he has there.
If you have anyone in Gambia for last 4 to 5 yrs you can confirm from them, everyone had the story. His name is femi. Later identified as femi akudahaya. Means femi the living ghost.
All these hearsay stories and folklores these illiterates grew up with ehn. We heard alot of stories like this as kids too. Grow up and seek quality education

1 Like

Re: Why Do Morticians Knock At Door Before Entering The Mortuary? Scary Experiences by KingAzubuike(f): 2:11pm On Feb 25, 2021
VicM6:
funny enough how some people are so daft.. Does it mean bcus musa experience one supernatural stuff then Abdul must surly experience the same?.... Supernatural beings are real. Ghost, demons etc exist....
My mom's younger sister who sells rice told us a story of how a guy was shot dead by some security men when he went to rob in the night. This same guy was living in the compound where my mother sister was living too. So after his death, each time my mom's sister cooked rice in the morn, b4 8am the rice will reduce in her pot and this was going on from time to time and was making her loose alot of cash. One day, she said she woke up late around 5:30am and was rushing to prepare her rice and while she was doing her chores, she went outside to pour some dirty water and as she was about pouring the, lo and behold there was this figure trying to come into the compound and at the same time trying to doghe the water from touching him. My mom's sis said when she raise her head up, it was this same guy that was shot dead some month's ago......
reason why the guy was tormenting her was bcus she was oweing the guy some cash.... so shit happens please.
Part of what we are saying. This is what is causing the confusion and hullabaloo. These are just stories an moon light tales passed down from family to friends . Unfortunately you'll tell your own kids too and the cycle continues.

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (25) (Reply)

Cute Photos Of Policewoman, Nkeiru Nwode, Got Admirers Talking / How To Calculate Your New Salary Based On New National Minimum Wage: Photo / How Much Do Nurses Earn In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.