Stats: 3,150,234 members, 7,807,785 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:09 PM

Why Do Morticians Knock At Door Before Entering The Mortuary? Scary Experiences - Career (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Why Do Morticians Knock At Door Before Entering The Mortuary? Scary Experiences (108419 Views)

Must It Be In A Mortuary? / Door Attendant At An Eatery Dances At Door While Doing His Job / 10 Years After Graduation: What Are Your Experiences In The Labour Market? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Morticians Knock At Door Before Entering The Mortuary? Scary Experiences by Chuzoetoh(m): 7:26pm On Feb 24, 2021
is a mortician, he can relate.

Re: Why Do Morticians Knock At Door Before Entering The Mortuary? Scary Experiences by Joydan95: 7:26pm On Feb 24, 2021
falcon01:
you guys are really Something else grin which kinda Lies be this? how dead body go buy food for what?? which body him want feed?? the one that's dead?
even though I dont believe this stuffs, I still won't enter mortuary alone cause the Human Imagination can play Nonsense Mind games!

Honestly I used to doubt things like this until our church member died in Lagos. The man worked in Lasuth Morgue before he retired and died after few years. After his death, they wanted to transport his corpse from Lagos to the East, but his wife said when they took his corpse inside the vehicle the vehicle refused to move but when they brought down the corpse, the vehicle moved. They had to go and bring another vehicle and same thing happened, meanwhile this late man’s wife already begged our pastor to join her in transporting her husband’s corpse to the East.
The second vehicle they brought , the driver had experience with “stubborn corpse” and so he did some incantation and the vehicle moved. Mid way on their journey, the vehicle almost had an accident,according to the woman the driver became angry and got down and went to the corpse and started speaking to it. After that they had a smooth journey althrough.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Morticians Knock At Door Before Entering The Mortuary? Scary Experiences by Humanoid01(m): 7:29pm On Feb 24, 2021
philfearon:
Lol. Funny.

Nigerians can believe anything. I mean this is same people that believe Donkeys talk and that a fish swallowed Jonah.

Surely it can't be hard believing such cock and bull stories about Nigerian dead people acting out after being dead.

Funny how the same dead people can't channel the same powers into bringing themselves back to life. Instead, they're always bothered about food or stopping a moving vehicle or slapping someone who entered corpse room without knocking.

People who are not used to seeking explanations and doing proper research about anything are always quick to make assumptions about unrelated incidents and tag them supernatural.

Till date, it's usually, "they said" "someone told me" "vehicle stopped" bla bla bla bla bla'.

Na wa o.
I've never really had a personal experience of these things, but with the stories I've been reading on this forum and elsewhere, I think there's a reason to believe. Why would those people lie about their experiences? We all rely on science and logical reasoning, but there are many things we cannot explain due to our human limitations.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Morticians Knock At Door Before Entering The Mortuary? Scary Experiences by Toks2008(m): 7:29pm On Feb 24, 2021
aanexplus:
Shey dem dey knock mortuary doors in the abroad too or should I keep quiet?

Go on YouTube and type... Ghosts caught on camera in morgues and get blown away.

Re: Why Do Morticians Knock At Door Before Entering The Mortuary? Scary Experiences by maishai01: 7:30pm On Feb 24, 2021
kingxsamz:

Funny how no Nigerian mortician have been able to at least capture videos of the moving corpses, since they claim the corpses move, eat, drink and even discuss amongst themselves.

There used to be a series on tv where some investigators capture on camera some paranormal activity . .can't remember the name now. Very creepy.

Re: Why Do Morticians Knock At Door Before Entering The Mortuary? Scary Experiences by CAPTIVATOR: 7:30pm On Feb 24, 2021
writeprof:

Well, man is first a spirit being!

A spirit being doesn't have flesh and Bones ( Luke 24:39) . Man is not a spirit being.

Re: Why Do Morticians Knock At Door Before Entering The Mortuary? Scary Experiences by Nobody: 7:30pm On Feb 24, 2021
philfearon:
Lol. Funny.

Nigerians can believe anything. I mean this is same people that believe Donkeys talk and that a fish swallowed Jonah.

Surely it can't be hard believing such cock and bull stories about Nigerian dead people acting out after being dead.

Funny how the same dead people can't channel the same powers into bringing themselves back to life. Instead, they're always bothered about food or stopping a moving vehicle or slapping someone who entered corpse room without knocking.

People who are not used to seeking explanations and doing proper research about anything are always quick to make assumptions about unrelated incidents and tag them supernatural.

Till date, it's usually, "they said" "someone told me" "vehicle stopped" bla bla bla bla bla'.

Na wa o.

A country with citizens that believed that there is a killer number that kills people when they pick up an unknown caller number will certainly belive all manner of co.ck and bull crap.

Re: Why Do Morticians Knock At Door Before Entering The Mortuary? Scary Experiences by Benjaniblinks(m): 7:30pm On Feb 24, 2021
luminouz:

So sorry to hear that.

What happens in such cases is that when the soul/spirit is near death, a time/space dilation or irregularity occurs. Most times, the spirit rushes back to wherever the loved ones are, just like a stressed animal runs to ground/hole/tree, that it already knows.
This is also a bit similar to the case of when you are sleeping/dozing but a certain sound jars you up and send your spirit rushing back to your body. Your spirit runs back to wherever place it feels safe,in this case, your body.

It doesn't matter which country or continent, if you are dear to such spirits,you'd see them. But now the issue is, have the spirit stayed too long outside the body that the body has become cold or not? My dad's case was the latter, when he showed to me and I screamed his name, his spirit ran back to his body which was still warm and energised, so he was able to make it. If I hadn't seen him that time, he would still keep trying to appear to me but once his body grows cold, no way the spirit can enter back inro a body whose heart had stopped beating or grown cold.

From the Jewish perspective, when a body dies, the soul isn't ready to leave the body because of the connection it has with it. It grieves for a time duration and leaves gradually. Experiment carried out shows that when a late owners dog is taken to the burial ground. It knows the exact burial spot of it owner and will stay around until the soul leaves the place (Usually 30days) before the dog leaves too.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Morticians Knock At Door Before Entering The Mortuary? Scary Experiences by Jabioro: 7:31pm On Feb 24, 2021
I had more than one experience..let brief you one..There was an accident victim who was confirmed dead by the doctor..pit in a tray jam it..At midnight some came to meet the mortuary attendant that some is crying in the mogul...and person left amist the lock gate..they didn't knocked before open it and the met nine people on standing who disappeared immediately..we opened mogul with fears..Lo ....the victim recently confirm was alive in the mogul..for More than eight hours..

Re: Why Do Morticians Knock At Door Before Entering The Mortuary? Scary Experiences by Nobody: 7:31pm On Feb 24, 2021
adonnii:
They knock to avoid slap
Slap from who? The dead bodies?

Re: Why Do Morticians Knock At Door Before Entering The Mortuary? Scary Experiences by Jeromejnr(m): 7:33pm On Feb 24, 2021
Powerfly:

What of those who gain the whole world and still worship the father, how do they end up loosing their soul? Coz i know what Jesus preached.. Accepting and believing in him, being born again, Loving God with all our heart, living a pure and holy life and loving both our neighbours, friends and enemies, being merciful and forgiving not being a hypocrite And a whole lot.
Jesus also talked about hell.. Eclecciastes talked about after death being judgement, which means once this mortal body dies, the soul which is that living breath and entity goes to give account.

You even have that guy's time.
Re: Why Do Morticians Knock At Door Before Entering The Mortuary? Scary Experiences by Humanoid01(m): 7:34pm On Feb 24, 2021
Tommmmybigd:
my dad gave up the ghost in my bare hands,I noticed and was with him from 11pm till 6am in the morning, nothing happened, I'm his only child and, he never appeared to me telling me things,and he too don't believe this shiiit when he was alive,I don't believe all this shitttttt ,I only know what I know, what I don't know don't know me,danke
Your case is different; you were with your dad before he passed on. Others were not with the deceased before they passed on. The visitations occurred either at the point of death or moments after then. So I don't think you have a case here.

Re: Why Do Morticians Knock At Door Before Entering The Mortuary? Scary Experiences by falcon01: 7:34pm On Feb 24, 2021
samwheel:

True bro, esp dat nollywood witchy movies, it messed up my mind wen I was growing up. I'm still recovering from d years of ingesting mess.
bruh it was like been free but still in prison, the only thing I fear Now is physical conflict that is if you are stronger faster richer and better than me then I'll stay on my lane. Omoh it feels good to know you are in control of your life, if you waste it na your wahala!
Re: Why Do Morticians Knock At Door Before Entering The Mortuary? Scary Experiences by falcon01: 7:36pm On Feb 24, 2021
ishowdotgmail:

Strange things happen sir. I work in a general hospital. I see lot at night especially at the morgue section, couple with what those attendants do share with me.
ok next time try putting a CCTV and watch what happens ok??

Re: Why Do Morticians Knock At Door Before Entering The Mortuary? Scary Experiences by Nobody: 7:36pm On Feb 24, 2021
Nonexistent:
Slap from who? The dead bodies?

Yes naa, don't you know that the morgue is a fitness center where the dead work out while training for their upcoming dead people Olympics?

Dead people do slap those that believes on such nonsense.
Re: Why Do Morticians Knock At Door Before Entering The Mortuary? Scary Experiences by sylve11: 7:38pm On Feb 24, 2021
Kondomatic:
Calling him a liar means that you know the truth.

Kindly tell me why a stone was placed on his chest.

Simple! cool
Re: Why Do Morticians Knock At Door Before Entering The Mortuary? Scary Experiences by Jeromejnr(m): 7:39pm On Feb 24, 2021
slyfoxxjoe:
Mtchweeee! Stupid lies. Why is it only in Nigeria/Africa that things like these happen? Why don't we ever hear Oyinbo people telling these same stories?

Ogbeni, oyinbo ppl even have more stories than Africans. That's why there is something called "Paranormal TV"

Don't just sit down at home and assume.

Re: Why Do Morticians Knock At Door Before Entering The Mortuary? Scary Experiences by LMDyaya(m): 7:39pm On Feb 24, 2021
Re: Why Do Morticians Knock At Door Before Entering The Mortuary? Scary Experiences by Acidosis(m): 7:41pm On Feb 24, 2021
kingxsamz:

At least show the videos first na.
Then we will check how authentic it is.
The only thing you have are stories from your grandparents. cheesy

You're funny. Do you even need any ghost stories to believe in the supernatural? Even science has tried to give us enough pointers to many issues of life.

You haven't heard the condition called "Parasomnias" or at least sleep walking? Some Parasomnias will make you sleep in your room at 11pm in Ojodu Berger and by 4am in the morning, you may find yourself inside your car at Lekki phase 1 unknown to you, how you got there.

If dem show you video, you go talk say na kidnap.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Morticians Knock At Door Before Entering The Mortuary? Scary Experiences by klashe(m): 7:41pm On Feb 24, 2021
philfearon:
Lol. Funny.

Na wa o.

So for your mind now you think it's only Nigerians that believe Donkey talked and a Fish swallowed Jonah? Don't be dumb. Most Christians do..

Re: Why Do Morticians Knock At Door Before Entering The Mortuary? Scary Experiences by Jeromejnr(m): 7:42pm On Feb 24, 2021
Princewill1:
I'm an open minded atheist. I hate it when atheists here on this forum summarily dismisses all paranormal occurrences. I'm open to learning and re-learning.

There are lots of things scientists and all of us don't know about with regards to our universe.

Please research on the following :

1. 4th dimension (and other dimensions)

2. Parallel Universe

3. Time Slip

4. Astral Projection

5. Lucid Dream

6. Déjà vu

At least you agree these people have closed and narrowed minds.

They never look for evidence only ready to dish out silly narrow minded opinions.

Re: Why Do Morticians Knock At Door Before Entering The Mortuary? Scary Experiences by esthel(f): 7:42pm On Feb 24, 2021
People should allow us enjoy these stories nah

Re: Why Do Morticians Knock At Door Before Entering The Mortuary? Scary Experiences by Oluwapresley(m): 7:44pm On Feb 24, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:
It's not a lie oh! There was a day when I and my cousin bro visited a morgue when my uncle died late last year, the mortician told us about a guy inside the morgue that whenever he keeps another dead person on top him, he will squeeze his face. That's not even the issue, he said that the dead guy always pushes off anybody he keeps on him and whenever he does that his face will brighten up, he'll be kinda smiing. The guy died in a ghastly motor accident

The story shock my shock axwearugod

When you said it's a lie, I thought you had a personal experience. How can you tell what that mortician said is true?
Re: Why Do Morticians Knock At Door Before Entering The Mortuary? Scary Experiences by Nobody: 7:44pm On Feb 24, 2021
engrchykae:
Some guys came to buy moi moi (the one in peak milk can),paid the seller and while they were leaving they told the woman to come around this side and collect her tins.
When the woman finished selling,she was short on time,she now remembered that some guys told her to come around for her tins,she now found the tins on the door of the morgue,she parked her tins,she saw the chief mortician and narrated her story,the mortician asked her if she can recognise the guys,she affirmed ,the mortician opened the door and let her in,she saw the three guys lying on the floor with fragments of moi moi on their shirts.
Her head swelled up.
Life is bigger than what we can see

This type of story and mentality is the reason Nigeria will never develop.

Re: Why Do Morticians Knock At Door Before Entering The Mortuary? Scary Experiences by membranus: 7:44pm On Feb 24, 2021
Viknat:
no mind all of em wey say human being get something wey dey survive d death of the body. God wey create us no go lie. He tell Adam dust u are and dust u shall return. Nothing like immortality of man, whether the thing go so heaven or somewhere else. It's a big lie. Bible say the dead are conscious of nothing. No believe all these pasctors wey dey propagate this falsehood. Who don die don die in all ramifications

Go and read the story of the rich man and Lazarus in Luke 16:19, in the Bible. There you will learn from the Master (Jesus) himself that there is life after death.

Re: Why Do Morticians Knock At Door Before Entering The Mortuary? Scary Experiences by Nobody: 7:45pm On Feb 24, 2021
Oluwapresley:

When you said it's a lie, I thought you had a personal experience. How can you tell what that mortician said is true?

Where you there?

Logic no dey una head at all.
Re: Why Do Morticians Knock At Door Before Entering The Mortuary? Scary Experiences by chatinent: 7:45pm On Feb 24, 2021
The dead are conscious of nothing.

Those are demons with the materialized bodies to call God a liar, as their boss, Satan, always did.

They remove the intestines of dead bodies, how can they move ? Unless with a demonic push, of course.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Morticians Knock At Door Before Entering The Mortuary? Scary Experiences by Humanoid01(m): 7:46pm On Feb 24, 2021
1Sharon:

You were dreaming. Ppl tend to dream about what bothers them. You had fears of your father passing away hence why it crept up into your dreams.

Then your mum came to tell you he had passed.
He didn't state anywhere in his post that he had fears of his father passing away. Besides, he said that his sisters also had the same experience, how do you explain that?

By the way, what led to the conclusion that people tend to dream about the things that bother them? Kindly expatiate on that.

Re: Why Do Morticians Knock At Door Before Entering The Mortuary? Scary Experiences by Oluwapresley(m): 7:48pm On Feb 24, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:
I used to be like you till the very day I sat in the midst of elders, people with grey hairs. U no go understand

Again, hearsays.
Re: Why Do Morticians Knock At Door Before Entering The Mortuary? Scary Experiences by Kelvin3476: 7:49pm On Feb 24, 2021
falcon01:
you guys are really Something else grin which kinda Lies be this? how dead body go buy food for what?? which body him want feed?? the one that's dead?
even though I dont believe this stuffs, I still won't enter mortuary alone cause the Human Imagination can play Nonsense Mind games!
I have seen a house wey so called dead man been the build for PORTHACOURT ROAD OWERRI, AFTER EBERE LINKS FILLING STATION BY THE LEFT "IF SAY U THE GO PH FRM OWERRI". AS SOON AS THE SO CALLD MAN WAS SPOTTED BY SOME1 WHO KNOWS HIM , NA SO WORK STOP THERE 4 YEARS. EVEN 4 AMAKOHIA URATTA OWERRI NORTH L.G.A E GET ONE KEKE DEAD MAN WEY PERSON WEY KNOW WAS SPOTTED NA SO THE KEKE DEY THERE SOTAY I NO CUM KNW WHEN THEM COMOT AM. ITS 100% HAPPENING THO I HAVE NT SEEN IT AT THE EXACT TIME IT HAPPENED, BT I AV GONE THERE TO WITNESS ITS THROUGH SOO MANY EYE WITNESSES

Re: Why Do Morticians Knock At Door Before Entering The Mortuary? Scary Experiences by Topmaike007(m): 7:49pm On Feb 24, 2021
falcon01:
fear fear grin
Re: Why Do Morticians Knock At Door Before Entering The Mortuary? Scary Experiences by luminouz(m): 7:49pm On Feb 24, 2021
gabi87:

Where do I read all you have written before on this?

Religious section.... Supernatural thread on ghosts and demons

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply)

Cute Photos Of Policewoman, Nkeiru Nwode, Got Admirers Talking / How To Calculate Your New Salary Based On New National Minimum Wage: Photo / How Much Do Nurses Earn In Nigeria?

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59