Stats: 3,148,596 members, 7,801,718 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:01 PM

Why Do Morticians Knock At Door Before Entering The Mortuary? Scary Experiences - Career (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Why Do Morticians Knock At Door Before Entering The Mortuary? Scary Experiences (108306 Views)

Must It Be In A Mortuary? / Door Attendant At An Eatery Dances At Door While Doing His Job / 10 Years After Graduation: What Are Your Experiences In The Labour Market? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Morticians Knock At Door Before Entering The Mortuary? Scary Experiences by klashe(m): 8:29pm On Feb 24, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

So Americans believing in ghosts, means the world should also believe in it?

Don't derail from the point I made. Y'all pushing everything on Africans/Nigerians.
Re: Why Do Morticians Knock At Door Before Entering The Mortuary? Scary Experiences by Nobody: 8:29pm On Feb 24, 2021
Kelvin3476:
U didn't claim it ,but it was written boldly in ur comment.

How?
Re: Why Do Morticians Knock At Door Before Entering The Mortuary? Scary Experiences by Stanleyq: 8:30pm On Feb 24, 2021
If u have Experienced some ,u would believe, come to my cousin's house in my village, all the enlargement photos were made by a ghost, when we noticed that he is a dead man, he disappeared.

Re: Why Do Morticians Knock At Door Before Entering The Mortuary? Scary Experiences by strecher24(m): 8:30pm On Feb 24, 2021
True
Re: Why Do Morticians Knock At Door Before Entering The Mortuary? Scary Experiences by Nobody: 8:30pm On Feb 24, 2021
klashe:

Don't derail from the point I made. Y'all pushing everything on Africans/Nigerians.

The discussion was about Nigerians not Americans
Re: Why Do Morticians Knock At Door Before Entering The Mortuary? Scary Experiences by jacoik(m): 8:31pm On Feb 24, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:
It's not a lie oh! There was a day when I and my cousin bro visited a morgue when my uncle died late last year, the mortician told us about a guy inside the morgue that whenever he keeps another dead person on top him, he will squeeze his face. That's not even the issue, he said that the dead guy always pushes off anybody he keeps on him and whenever he does that his face will brighten up, he'll be kinda smiing. The guy died in a ghastly motor accident

The story shock my shock axwearugod
Omo I go sleep this night?

Re: Why Do Morticians Knock At Door Before Entering The Mortuary? Scary Experiences by 1Sharon(f): 8:31pm On Feb 24, 2021
Jeromejnr:

Yes love I have had many.

And I have had one that came to pass in real life after I had seen it in a dream. Exactly as it was in the dream.

But that's another matter.

Dream or no dream, doesn't change validity of one's experience.

Exactly, bad dreams are based off people's phobias and worries.

So because you had a dream that came true, you must you're some kind of divine or a prophet huh? Pls don't open any church.
Re: Why Do Morticians Knock At Door Before Entering The Mortuary? Scary Experiences by klashe(m): 8:32pm On Feb 24, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

The discussion was about Nigerians not Americans

Did you read enough comments? If you do, you'll understand.
Re: Why Do Morticians Knock At Door Before Entering The Mortuary? Scary Experiences by Nobody: 8:32pm On Feb 24, 2021
klashe:

A simple google search will give you some sense..
bahahaha Olodo, People saying they 'believe' in something is different from saying they have actually experienced it. Do a poll of how many Americans have actually encountered Ghosts or seen dead people going out of the mortuary to buy food and see if the figure wouldn't be next to zero,
Re: Why Do Morticians Knock At Door Before Entering The Mortuary? Scary Experiences by jacoik(m): 8:32pm On Feb 24, 2021
falcon01:
dude that's a lie!!! it's all bogus, the Human Mind plays trick.
oga shut up your mouth if you don't know anything and stop arguing blindly

Re: Why Do Morticians Knock At Door Before Entering The Mortuary? Scary Experiences by Kelvin3476: 8:34pm On Feb 24, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

How?
Ok bro let me explain. U said that the so called mentality is the reason NIGERIA KIPS GOING BACKWARD, AND "U DNT HAVE THAT MENTALITY I GUESS". SO, WHEN MENTALITY U CUM GET ?
Re: Why Do Morticians Knock At Door Before Entering The Mortuary? Scary Experiences by Discombulator: 8:34pm On Feb 24, 2021
klashe:

Hahahaha.. oh my God.. you won't educate me about westerners or about their film making.. I've lived with them.
I married one,so I guess I can educate you,what they peddle around there is stories about haunted houses and it's just to scare kids from entering into random homes,but of course some people take it personal as well.

Re: Why Do Morticians Knock At Door Before Entering The Mortuary? Scary Experiences by ghettochild4u(m): 8:34pm On Feb 24, 2021
Neowanskywalker:
Everything everyone has said is correct. . The thing is logical. . Two creations were created. . Human and jinns. Jin has the power to live inside the dead and doppleganger them. Dead is dead and gone. Jins use their skins to do rubbish. Tricking us to believe dead can be alive
A thorough Islamic man... Bravo

Re: Why Do Morticians Knock At Door Before Entering The Mortuary? Scary Experiences by Nobody: 8:35pm On Feb 24, 2021
klashe:

Did you read enough comments? If you do, you'll understand.

The reality is that Nigerians believe in many superstitions that has no logical meaning.
Re: Why Do Morticians Knock At Door Before Entering The Mortuary? Scary Experiences by Humanoid01(m): 8:35pm On Feb 24, 2021
1Sharon:

He doesn't need to. I read between the lines. His father was likely old and had some health issues causing him to be sick and others to worry about him and his mortality

This is why his sisters also had the same experience.

Whatever people worry about, comes out in their dreams.

I'm sure the father was not in the best of health before he died.
You simply read between the lines. While that was a smart thing to do and not taking away the possibility, I don't see how that explains his sisters having the same experience, plus you don't have all the facts.

I don't think you've really explained how our worries play out in our dreams, does this happen all the time?

Re: Why Do Morticians Knock At Door Before Entering The Mortuary? Scary Experiences by naijadrivablog: 8:37pm On Feb 24, 2021
falcon01:
you guys are really Something else grin which kinda Lies be this? how dead body go buy food for what?? which body him want feed?? the one that's dead?
even though I dont believe this stuffs, I still won't enter mortuary alone cause the Human Imagination can play Nonsense Mind games!

Until e happen for your eyes. No worry, one day na one day, you go come edit this post.
Re: Why Do Morticians Knock At Door Before Entering The Mortuary? Scary Experiences by Nobody: 8:37pm On Feb 24, 2021
Kelvin3476:
Ok bro let me explain. U said that the so called mentality is the reason NIGERIA KIPS GOING BACKWARD, AND "U DNT HAVE THAT MENTALITY I GUESS". SO, WHEN MENTALITY U CUM GET ?

The mentality of not believing in superstitions.

The mentality of proving and asking questions to ascertain truth.

The mentality of believing in science
Re: Why Do Morticians Knock At Door Before Entering The Mortuary? Scary Experiences by knowhowk: 8:39pm On Feb 24, 2021
KingAzubuike:

Those things don't exist. It's just illusion and your brain/mind playing tricks on you. Get quality education and read books, you'll see life from a different perspective.
. Baby ,Grow Up. I repeat grow up .Quality Education does not make one Spiritually ignorant.

Re: Why Do Morticians Knock At Door Before Entering The Mortuary? Scary Experiences by jacoik(m): 8:39pm On Feb 24, 2021
luminouz:

You are fuqin wrong.

I saw my maternal grandpa with my own eyes while in secondary school. He had just died.

My dad almost drowned when his bike tumbled into a collapsed bridge under heavy rainfall. I was in the kitchen when my mom asked me to throw away some waste water into the bathroom. His ghostly figure rose up in the bathroom and I saw his soaked figure. I shouted his name and the ghostly figure disappeared. Hours later while I was asleep,, he came home and told my mum that it was my shout that woke him up as he was being swept off by the raging flood he fell into.

These are cases I have reported before on NL. I don't have any reason to lie about them. There are several others I can't even say online because people get scared. If you are not sensitive to such issues, you may never encounter such a case. Doesn't mean such stuffs don't exist.
my dear, don't mind him
Re: Why Do Morticians Knock At Door Before Entering The Mortuary? Scary Experiences by 1Sharon(f): 8:40pm On Feb 24, 2021
Humanoid01:

You simply read between the lines. While that was a smart thing to do and not taking away the possibility, I don't see how that explains his sisters having the same experience, plus you don't have all the facts.

I don't think you've really explained how our worries play out in our dreams, does this happen all the time?

I already explained how his sisters had the same experience, they were all equally worried about their dad passing away, so that worry also crept up into their dreams aswell.

I'm guessing the father was not in the best of health before he died.

As I explained to another poster, bad dreams are a result of people's phobias

Have you neve dreamt about something that is on your mind?
Re: Why Do Morticians Knock At Door Before Entering The Mortuary? Scary Experiences by luminouz(m): 8:40pm On Feb 24, 2021
coronavirus19:
Lol is it the library or the reading room

Lol..it's the reading room. Just right next to the morgue
Re: Why Do Morticians Knock At Door Before Entering The Mortuary? Scary Experiences by fashrola(m): 8:40pm On Feb 24, 2021
Tommmmybigd:
my dad gave up the ghost in my bare hands,I noticed and was with him from 11pm till 6am in the morning, nothing happened, I'm his only child and, he never appeared to me telling me things,and he too don't believe this shiiit when he was alive,I don't believe all this shitttttt ,I only know what I know, what I don't know don't know me,danke

I was like you bro till I encountered something I never expected... That changed my narratives towards something supernatural

It may sound weird but believe me it really exist
Re: Why Do Morticians Knock At Door Before Entering The Mortuary? Scary Experiences by klashe(m): 8:40pm On Feb 24, 2021
slyfoxxjoe:
bahahaha Olodo, People saying they 'believe' in something is different from saying they have actually experienced it. Do a poll of how many Americans have actually encountered Ghosts or seen dead people going out of the mortuary to buy food and see if the figure wouldn't be next to zero,

It's okay to defend your point. Go and make your poll and come back with result before you continue your argument.

Re: Why Do Morticians Knock At Door Before Entering The Mortuary? Scary Experiences by Kelvin3476: 8:41pm On Feb 24, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

OK, THATS MADAGASCAR MENTALITY . HAHAHAHA
Re: Why Do Morticians Knock At Door Before Entering The Mortuary? Scary Experiences by Stanleyq: 8:41pm On Feb 24, 2021
Never u doubt a thing just because u never saw one. The Morticians see things strange, have u asked why some of them have a bent neck. A mortician told a story of how every morning he went inside, a male corpse must be on top of a female one and his joystick becomes rigid, i dont doubt because my late father used to dress and follow in coffin carrying, so, any time a person was gonna die, he would have an automatic neck dislocation.

Re: Why Do Morticians Knock At Door Before Entering The Mortuary? Scary Experiences by klashe(m): 8:43pm On Feb 24, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

The reality is that Nigerians believe in many superstitions that has no logical meaning.

And that's a very good point you just made
Re: Why Do Morticians Knock At Door Before Entering The Mortuary? Scary Experiences by duro4chang(m): 8:43pm On Feb 24, 2021
godofuck231:
ok check this out , an apprentice mortician went to pick up some reading materials from the morgue , he got carried away and and ended up reading in the morgue while the power was out at about 2am ,from his left shoulder came someone’s face and blew the candle out ............ some pe and watery poop followed.
Hmmm. I have heard stories like this several times but how come that not all dead people appear to living people? How come that not every body has seen ghost? I am advanced in age all I have been hearing is somebody saw somebody saw, I have never seen.

Re: Why Do Morticians Knock At Door Before Entering The Mortuary? Scary Experiences by Nobody: 8:44pm On Feb 24, 2021
Kelvin3476:
OK, THATS MADAGASCAR MENTALITY . HAHAHAHA

Re: Why Do Morticians Knock At Door Before Entering The Mortuary? Scary Experiences by smoke9910(m): 8:46pm On Feb 24, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

Bro, we all believe in science but there are things science can not explain. I have had experiences in my life that if I told pple you'll think I'm being delusional but it's the truth and my senses were alert at that moment. The spiritual is real, whether we believe it or not doesn't matter. Some stories here might be false but that doesn't mean other supernatural things don't happen. Life itself is a mystery.

Re: Why Do Morticians Knock At Door Before Entering The Mortuary? Scary Experiences by Kelvin3476: 8:47pm On Feb 24, 2021
osamz007:
CHOI MY NAIJA PPL

MOVE FORWARD ABEG NA 21ST CENTURY BE THIS
And u are still 34years behind
Re: Why Do Morticians Knock At Door Before Entering The Mortuary? Scary Experiences by Humanoid01(m): 8:47pm On Feb 24, 2021
1Sharon:

I already explained how his sisters had the same experience, they were all equally worried about their dad passing away, so that worry also crept up into their dreams aswell.

I'm guessing the father was not in the best of health before he died.

As I explained to another poster, bad dreams are a result of people's phobias

Have you neve dreamt about something that is on your mind?
So you are saying that they all had THE SAME DREAM, THE SAME NIGHT about their dad visiting them because they were all worried about THE SAME THING? how exactly? I don't think the narrator of this experience gave that much details for you to arrive at that conclusion.

I have been worried about a lot of things all my life, and I don't remember all of them reflecting in my dreams.

Re: Why Do Morticians Knock At Door Before Entering The Mortuary? Scary Experiences by Kelvin3476: 8:48pm On Feb 24, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

U are matured bro. Your quotes are decent. THUMBS UP

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (25) (Reply)

Cute Photos Of Policewoman, Nkeiru Nwode, Got Admirers Talking / How To Calculate Your New Salary Based On New National Minimum Wage: Photo / How Much Do Nurses Earn In Nigeria?

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51