Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,642,380 members, 6,186,417 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 March 2021 at 08:06 AM

My Girlfriend Has Caused Me So Much Trouble: Will Our Relationship Work? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Has Caused Me So Much Trouble: Will Our Relationship Work? (403 Views)

My Girlfriend Has A Star And Butterfly Tattoo And Waist Beads / My Girlfriend & I Ended Our Relationship Because Of Reno Omokri's Tweets, Advice / Help! My Girlfriend Has Been Acting Strange Lately (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Has Caused Me So Much Trouble: Will Our Relationship Work? by Rabbi4real: 9:42pm On Feb 23
Hello,

Please I need advise. There is this lady in my workplace. The first day I met her,I knew I fell for her. She is smart, intelligent and friendly. I see she is attractive and can easily get any man's attention.

Not top long after, I heard the boss is dating her. Like the boss is married but he likes her alot. But that she has refused to date him. So to me,she is free...so I became friendly to her ...just trying to get to know her first.

After some months,she and I became close. She was the first to kiss me. She said she liked me. So we started dating. I think my boss got to know and he didnt like it. I was then transferred to Jos . I think the transfer was to keep us apart.

Me and this lady stayed in touch but its not the same,so after a while,we kinda loose interest cos of the distance. I stayed in Jos for 2 years before I was transferred back to head office in Lagos.

When I returned, this lady said she  now has a boyfriend.  I said cool. But one day,she showed up at my place and we had s*x. So she said she cant stop thinking of me even when she is ...

https://livelystones.ng/2021/02/23/my-girlfriend-has-caused-me-so-much-trouble-will-our-relationship-work/

Re: My Girlfriend Has Caused Me So Much Trouble: Will Our Relationship Work? by Hollawayn05(m): 9:47pm On Feb 23
Rabbi4real:
Hello,

Please I need advise. There is this lady in my workplace. The first day I met her,I knew I fell for her. She is smart, intelligent and friendly. I see she is attractive and can easily get any man's attention.

Not top long after, I heard the boss is dating her. Like the boss is married but he likes her alot. But that she has refused to date him. So to me,she is free...so I became friendly to her ...just trying to get to know her first.

After some months,she and I became close. She was the first to kiss me. She said she liked me. So we started dating. I think my boss got to know and he didnt like it. I was then transferred to Jos . I think the transfer was to keep us apart.

Me and this lady stayed in touch but its not the same,so after a while,we kinda loose interest cos of the distance. I stayed in Jos for 2 years before I was transferred back to head office in Lagos.

When I returned, this lady said she  now has a boyfriend.  I said cool. But one day,she showed up at my place and we had s*x. So she said she cant stop thinking of me even when she is ...

https://livelystones.ng/2021/02/23/my-girlfriend-has-caused-me-so-much-trouble-will-our-relationship-work/

Nothing works again in dis country
Including Relationships
Re: My Girlfriend Has Caused Me So Much Trouble: Will Our Relationship Work? by Xenry: 10:06pm On Feb 23
Hollawayn05:

Nothing works again in dis country
Including Relationships
You got it right! They should degrade nigerian from being a Country to State.
Re: My Girlfriend Has Caused Me So Much Trouble: Will Our Relationship Work? by Monogamy: 10:16pm On Feb 23
If you can not post the full story here, la click la bend
Re: My Girlfriend Has Caused Me So Much Trouble: Will Our Relationship Work? by Polynek(m): 10:23pm On Feb 23
In my own Opinion, she was dating d married man bcox of financial assistance, but now is obvious dat she loves you. But in everything OP folo your mind
Re: My Girlfriend Has Caused Me So Much Trouble: Will Our Relationship Work? by Spending123(m): 10:50pm On Feb 23
Nigerian girls are useless all of them, know this and know peace.

(1) (Reply)

Love Is A Magic / Perry Hid Divorce Pain For Fans / Why So Many Do`s And Dont`s In LOVE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.