Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,405 members, 7,800,826 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 07:27 AM

How Should You Handle Your Partner Asking For A three Way? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Should You Handle Your Partner Asking For A three Way? (855 Views)

Meet The Christian 3 Some Couple Who Say Their Three-way Relationship Isnt A Sin / As A Guy, How Do You Handle A Woman Who Is Not Impressed By Money? / MARRIED Woman Asking For Money From Her Ex... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Should You Handle Your Partner Asking For A three Way? by brownsugardr: 11:07pm On Feb 23, 2021
We are in our mid thirties.Work in Oil Sector . Enlightened.
My friend is very conservative and old fashioned. But as life no balance. He has a very beautiful wife.Who was a model,and has so many Model friends in their twenties. He came to complain to me that, his wife, is bisexual(sexually attracted to both males and females).

For some reason, my friend's wife is afraid of doing anything outside of marriage. Instead, she suggested her husband has a 'three way' with any of her friends.

After telling me,my first reaction was that she was testing him. He said no, that she actually brought home a friend she made to start kissing him in presence of the wife.

Instead, he ran out because it was a taboo to do anything outside of marriage.
I was like dude, every married man would kill to be in your position right now.
After talking with me briefly, he realized he was about missing a lifetime opportunity.
Since then, he has enjoyed three Way with two of her wife's friends.

The table turned three days ago, when the wife met a guy she really liked. Collected his phone number and suggested to her husband they invite the guy for a three way.
When my friend refused, all hell broke loose. The wife has been furious.

He has been complaining to me that he doesn't know what to do.
Thats why I am seeking the opinion of my fellow 'nairalanders'. What would you do in this kind of situation?
Re: How Should You Handle Your Partner Asking For A three Way? by Odoogu(m): 11:17pm On Feb 23, 2021
you were right to say it was a test... she wanted to satisfy his lust so that he wouldn't fuss when it's her turn.
he shouldn't have agreed in the first instance. that was his undoing.
so it is either he agrees or they break up.
Re: How Should You Handle Your Partner Asking For A three Way? by brownsugardr: 11:27pm On Feb 23, 2021
Odoogu:
you were right to say it was a test... she wanted to satisfy his lust so that he wouldn't fuss when it's her turn.
he shouldn't have agreed in the first instance. that was his undoing.
so it is either he agrees or they break up.

With the table turned, I can't imagine another man climbing my wife. Especially in my presence. Its all wrong.

1 Like

Re: How Should You Handle Your Partner Asking For A three Way? by lilvicky68(m): 11:36pm On Feb 23, 2021
Oga see wetin your advice don cause.. I just pity the man's ass because one day she go bring person wey go drill him ass..
Re: How Should You Handle Your Partner Asking For A three Way? by Odoogu(m): 11:37pm On Feb 23, 2021
brownsugardr:

With the table turned, I can't imagine another man climbing my wife. Especially in my presence. Its all wrong.

both were wrong. especially in this scenario. take it or leave it. your friend enjoyed his... so why shouldn't the woman?

wetin sex go cause for this world, condoms and Std's no go fit solve am..

1 Like

Re: How Should You Handle Your Partner Asking For A three Way? by Nobody: 11:43pm On Feb 23, 2021
Vagina people can be very smart when it comes to useless things. The husband has entered her trap and there's no going out of it. All the while she had wanted some kind of justification to fucck another dick and she first made sure to set a trap for her husband. Men, wise up. Always predict the end game before accepting an advice or challenge from a vagina person be it your wife, girlfriend or just fucckmate if you're a free agent like me.
Re: How Should You Handle Your Partner Asking For A three Way? by Kobicove(m): 11:48pm On Feb 23, 2021
I didn't know we actually have Nigerians who are comfortable having a 3 way with their spouse shocked
Re: How Should You Handle Your Partner Asking For A three Way? by kiddkash(m): 12:37am On Feb 24, 2021
brownsugardr:
My friend is very conservative and old fashioned. But as life no balance. He has a very beautiful wife.Who was a model,and has so many Model friends in their twenties. He came to complain to me that, his wife, is bisexual(sexually attracted to both males and females).

For some reason, my friend's wife is afraid of doing anything outside of marriage. Instead, she suggested her husband has a 'three way' with any of her friends.

After telling me,my first reaction was that she was testing him. He said no, that she actually brought home a friend she made to start kissing him in presence of the wife.

After talking with me briefly, he realized he was about missing a lifetime opportunity.

The table turned three days ago, when the wife met a guy she really liked. Collected his phone number and suggested to her husband they invite the guy for a three way.

Thats why I am seeking the opinion of my fellow 'nairalanders'. What would you do in this kind of situation?
first of all, if you are gonna have a three way, do it with stranger, so it is never awkward.
because after the three-way, the person will leave. but having to see the friend everyday,

things might not be what you expect especially running into that person. speaking from watching other people who did it
Re: How Should You Handle Your Partner Asking For A three Way? by Nobody: 12:55am On Feb 24, 2021
Never give in to the advise of a lady. If you're to give in make it seem it was your idea in the first place. Give them a yard they will ask for a mile
Re: How Should You Handle Your Partner Asking For A three Way? by Freestainworld(m): 2:30am On Feb 24, 2021
If I am the man I won't accept, after all she was the one who brought her female friends for three way, as far as I have never brought a male friend for 3way she has to wait till they kingdom come, you bring your female friends if you like, I also bring mine which I know it's not possible.
Re: How Should You Handle Your Partner Asking For A three Way? by iRepNaija1: 4:52am On Feb 24, 2021
brownsugardr:

Right there is where you led your friend astray. You persuaded your friend to see it as an opportunity because two women were involved. You never considered what would happen once the wife suggested a man for a party, even after she admitted she was bisexual. OP, your friend has opened pandora's box (with your assistance) and he had better be ready to face the consequences.

(1) (Reply)

Transformation Of The Pure Water Seller Mary Daniel (pictures) / What Would You Do In This Situation? / I Need Mature Minded And Experienced Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.