Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,801 members, 7,806,222 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:13 PM

My Man Over Reacted - Woman Whose Fiancé Collected The Wig He Gave Her Reacts. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Man Over Reacted - Woman Whose Fiancé Collected The Wig He Gave Her Reacts. (1342 Views)

Ola Of Lagos Busted By A White Man Over Fake Price / Zlatan Ibile's Baby Mama, Davita Shows Off The Push Gift He Gave Her / Timaya: Why I Collected The Car From Empress Njamah After Break Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Man Over Reacted - Woman Whose Fiancé Collected The Wig He Gave Her Reacts. by Emmac433: 12:44am On Feb 24, 2021
Woman whose fiancé snatched the wig, engagement ring, and slippers he gave her after he found her with another man at Jabi Lake Mall reacts.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hmlVJSlN-8Q
Re: My Man Over Reacted - Woman Whose Fiancé Collected The Wig He Gave Her Reacts. by izibili44: 1:37am On Feb 24, 2021
Emmac433:
Woman whose fiancé snatched the wig, engagement ring, and slippers he gave her after he found her with another man at Jabi Lake Mall reacts.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hmlVJSlN-8Q
waiting be my own.
Re: My Man Over Reacted - Woman Whose Fiancé Collected The Wig He Gave Her Reacts. by Officialhorlah(m): 1:43am On Feb 24, 2021
The guy overreacted true true but....
Who no go react but na overreact no good grin

Re: My Man Over Reacted - Woman Whose Fiancé Collected The Wig He Gave Her Reacts. by Freestainworld(m): 2:11am On Feb 24, 2021
Both you and your man are fools
Re: My Man Over Reacted - Woman Whose Fiancé Collected The Wig He Gave Her Reacts. by menix(m): 2:27am On Feb 24, 2021
She for just kukuma speak vernacular take express herself...

If she wasn't 'sh1ting' as she claimed, watin she come dey do with another man for there abi they were discussing farmers/herders clash

3 Likes

Re: My Man Over Reacted - Woman Whose Fiancé Collected The Wig He Gave Her Reacts. by dimugonabo: 4:14am On Feb 24, 2021
menix:
She for just kukuma speak vernacular take express herself...

If she wasn't 'sh1ting' as she claimed, watin she come dey do with another man for there abi they were discussing farmers/herders clash

grin
Re: My Man Over Reacted - Woman Whose Fiancé Collected The Wig He Gave Her Reacts. by omonla10(m): 6:55am On Feb 24, 2021
Over 90% of us can't even recognise u from D video, but now, u just subscribed for 1 month celebrity bundle.. Enjoy ur fame while it lasts

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Man Over Reacted - Woman Whose Fiancé Collected The Wig He Gave Her Reacts. by Dayoebe(m): 7:58am On Feb 24, 2021
Mere overreaction
Continue with the relationship my sister, It will end in tears
Re: My Man Over Reacted - Woman Whose Fiancé Collected The Wig He Gave Her Reacts. by okrikaboi: 10:12am On Feb 24, 2021
I was hearing him ask her if she didn't know him

(1) (Reply)

See How Mercy Eke Replied A Lady Who Tried To Insult Her On Twitter / Bbnaija Shine Ya Eye Housemate, Pere Spotted With Nancy Isime In Adorable Photo / It Is Better To Marry An Ehinome Than A Woman Who Twerks On Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.