Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,439 members, 7,781,286 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 11:47 AM

Please Who Knows Anything About This University - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Please Who Knows Anything About This University (1540 Views)

Who Knows Anything About This That Most Youths Are Into This Days. (shocking) / This University Produces The Most Billionaires / This University Gave Me Scholarship. SCAM??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Who Knows Anything About This University by talk2ancient(m): 3:04am On Feb 24, 2021
Please help me with any useful information about this University. By name,
University of the people. It's an online University. Please it's urgent. Thank you
Re: Please Who Knows Anything About This University by udwise123: 4:19am On Feb 24, 2021
Absolutely nobody. grin
Re: Please Who Knows Anything About This University by Ynix(m): 5:47am On Feb 24, 2021
It is a good platform, funded by the likes of Microsoft. I have known them since 2009

2 Likes

Re: Please Who Knows Anything About This University by Nicklaus619(m): 6:03am On Feb 24, 2021
It's an online university, tuition fee free.
I applied late last year, I want follow them run one program

1 Like

Re: Please Who Knows Anything About This University by BigDawsNet: 7:09am On Feb 24, 2021
Online degree
Re: Please Who Knows Anything About This University by Lovelyperson(m): 8:13am On Feb 24, 2021
Nicklaus619:
It's an online university, tuition fee free.
I applied late last year, I want follow them run one program
How is the process going. Thinking of joining next year too
Re: Please Who Knows Anything About This University by Nicklaus619(m): 8:48am On Feb 24, 2021
Lovelyperson:

How is the process going. Thinking of joining next year too

U can register now, just use the below link to check out their list of available programs

Please read pages 124 to 128 of our catalog here https:///a02VV2bJb2 for detailed information on the study process at UoPeople.
Re: Please Who Knows Anything About This University by Lovelyperson(m): 8:52am On Feb 24, 2021
Nicklaus619:

U can register now, just use the below link to check out their list of available programs

Please read pages 124 to 128 of our catalog here https:///a02VV2bJb2 for detailed information on the study process at UoPeople.
The link is not opening
Re: Please Who Knows Anything About This University by Nicklaus619(m): 8:54am On Feb 24, 2021
Re: Please Who Knows Anything About This University by Lovelyperson(m): 11:17am On Feb 24, 2021
Nicklaus619:

https://www.uopeople.edu/wp-content/upl
OK thanks but I need first hand experience from you. How is the lectures and exam conducted. What is the experience like?
Re: Please Who Knows Anything About This University by Lovelyperson(m): 11:18am On Feb 24, 2021
And do they have any liaison office in Lagos. Any platforms for students?
Re: Please Who Knows Anything About This University by Nicklaus619(m): 12:08pm On Feb 24, 2021
Lovelyperson:

OK thanks but I need first hand experience from you. How is the lectures and exam conducted. What is the experience like?

Just applied late last year, have not concluded my registration yet
Re: Please Who Knows Anything About This University by ThatPetiteChic: 12:33pm On Feb 24, 2021
My husband enrolled last year for bsc computer science. It's different from our education system and you must be ready to dedicate your time to studying. No one is going to lecture you though they have a good standard. Before, it was $100 per course, now it's $120 though scholarships are readily available(Hubby has always been on scholarship). It's just do-it-yourself. A year consist of 5 terms and you can take 1 to 3 courses per term. Assignments are opened every week for each course and you must submit it before the end of that week, also grade your peers. Pass mark for each course is 70%. I don't want to discourage you but many of his mates dropped out because they didn't have time to read.

Any other question, feel free to ask?
Re: Please Who Knows Anything About This University by luminouz(m): 2:41pm On Feb 24, 2021
ThatPetiteChic:
My husband enrolled last year for bsc computer science. It's different from our education system and you must be ready to dedicate your time to studying. No one is going to lecture you though they have a good standard. Before, it was $100 per course, now it's $120 though scholarships are readily available(Hubby has always been on scholarship). It's just do-it-yourself. A year consist of 5 terms and you can take 1 to 3 courses per term. Assignments are opened every week for each course and you must submit it before the end of that week, also grade your peers. Pass mark for each course is 70%. I don't want to discourage you but many of his mates dropped out because they didn't have time to read.

Any other question, feel free to ask?

I read online about the application or processing fee. I was thinking it's a scam.
Re: Please Who Knows Anything About This University by luminouz(m): 2:42pm On Feb 24, 2021
Nicklaus619:

Did you pay any application/processing fee?
Re: Please Who Knows Anything About This University by ThatPetiteChic: 2:57pm On Feb 24, 2021
luminouz:

I read online about the application or processing fee. I was thinking it's a scam.

It's not a scam. The most important factor is if the certificate is recognized in the United states which I think it is because they are affiliated to 2 universities in the US.

Yes, you will pay a one-time application fee(can't remember the amount), then it's just the $120 per course which you can apply scholarship to cover it all or most of it.
Re: Please Who Knows Anything About This University by Nicklaus619(m): 3:10pm On Feb 24, 2021
luminouz:

Did you pay any application/processing fee?
yes
Re: Please Who Knows Anything About This University by Lovelyperson(m): 10:37pm On Feb 24, 2021
Nicklaus619:

OK.. But I tout they are in new section now

(1) (Reply)

How Prison Life Taught Me To Live On N100 For Three Days – 400-level Student / Remedial Prog In Fut Minna. / What's The Magic?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.