Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,162 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:58 AM

Fani-Kayode Hosts Senator Orji Kalu (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fani-Kayode Hosts Senator Orji Kalu (Photos) (20442 Views)

Femi Fani-Kayode Hosts APC Chieftains To A Lunch In His House (Pictures) / 14 Brigade Hosts Senator Orji Uzor Kalu (Photos) / Femi Fani-Kayode Hosts Suzan Coker, Rant HQ Founder (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fani-Kayode Hosts Senator Orji Kalu (Photos) by diplomat058(m): 8:38am On Feb 24, 2021
PureMe01:

oga u have a poverty mentality,I have nothing more to yan with you.I don see as ur brain reach
Oga, shut up please. You glorify thieves and also think like a thief too. You are just another asslicker

1 Like

Re: Fani-Kayode Hosts Senator Orji Kalu (Photos) by Shybucks: 8:40am On Feb 24, 2021
Sometimes I really wonder how people define;corruption in Nigeria!
Re: Fani-Kayode Hosts Senator Orji Kalu (Photos) by PureMe01: 8:41am On Feb 24, 2021
content208:

Poverty? Do you know there are different types of poverty? There is also a poverty of conscience. Those who have such type of poverty will do anything for money, including praising anything that has money, hoping it will give them some. Now, that's the worst kind of poverty.

You seem to have that type of poverty
who praised them?
you are the one said that either of them is idle/jobless.
stop trying to deviate from your shortcoming...if your lord,Tinubu was the guest would u have said same thing or regarded him same way?
keep deceiving yourself...bunch of hypocrites all over nairaland.

2 Likes

Re: Fani-Kayode Hosts Senator Orji Kalu (Photos) by content208: 8:43am On Feb 24, 2021
PureMe01:
who praised them?
you are the one said that either of them is idle/jobless.
stop trying to deviate from your shortcoming...if your lord,Tinubu was the guest would u have said same thing or regarded him same way?

Then you also have poverty of understanding and comprehension. If not, you won't assign to me what I never wrote.

1 Like

Re: Fani-Kayode Hosts Senator Orji Kalu (Photos) by merits(m): 8:43am On Feb 24, 2021
FFK minister for waka waka.

Re: Fani-Kayode Hosts Senator Orji Kalu (Photos) by ezigr8(m): 8:43am On Feb 24, 2021
I see FFK trying hard to join the band wagon of APC....believe politicians word at your peril
Re: Fani-Kayode Hosts Senator Orji Kalu (Photos) by PureMe01: 8:43am On Feb 24, 2021
diplomat058:
Oga, shut up please. You glorify thieves and also think like a thief too. You are just another asslicker
sense,u no get.I'm really sorry boy
Re: Fani-Kayode Hosts Senator Orji Kalu (Photos) by Antoeni(m): 8:44am On Feb 24, 2021
FFK is Nigeria most Confused Ex Minister
Re: Fani-Kayode Hosts Senator Orji Kalu (Photos) by Nobody: 8:45am On Feb 24, 2021
FFK has a beautiful home

2 Likes

Re: Fani-Kayode Hosts Senator Orji Kalu (Photos) by PureMe01: 8:46am On Feb 24, 2021
content208:

Then you also have poverty of understanding and comprehension. If not, you won't assign to me what I never wrote.
like minds think alike... you support him
Re: Fani-Kayode Hosts Senator Orji Kalu (Photos) by MuchAdo: 8:49am On Feb 24, 2021
What are they eating
Re: Fani-Kayode Hosts Senator Orji Kalu (Photos) by content208: 8:49am On Feb 24, 2021
PureMe01:

like minds think alike... you support him

And your poverty of understanding and comprehension keep on manifesting unhindered
Re: Fani-Kayode Hosts Senator Orji Kalu (Photos) by Shybucks: 8:49am On Feb 24, 2021
What can be more FRUITFUL then “inventing” new avenues to STEAL PUBLIC FUNDS!
Re: Fani-Kayode Hosts Senator Orji Kalu (Photos) by LoudLord(m): 8:49am On Feb 24, 2021
NL guys go dey talk say FFK no get money for hand....Shioor!!!

JEUN LO FFK
Re: Fani-Kayode Hosts Senator Orji Kalu (Photos) by KnightsTemplar(m): 8:51am On Feb 24, 2021
Kayode needs all the bridge and connection s he can build, paying child support for 18 children no be beans.

1 Like

Re: Fani-Kayode Hosts Senator Orji Kalu (Photos) by PureMe01: 8:52am On Feb 24, 2021
Anyiamaka:
Where did FFK get money to build this kind of house?
just ONE second opportunity to use pen and biro to steal in power can solve a man's generational problems forever,only in Nigeria.
Re: Fani-Kayode Hosts Senator Orji Kalu (Photos) by PureMe01: 8:53am On Feb 24, 2021
content208:

And your poverty of understanding and comprehension keep on manifesting unhindered
grin grin I don see u,u can now go to rest
Re: Fani-Kayode Hosts Senator Orji Kalu (Photos) by PureMe01: 8:54am On Feb 24, 2021
LoudLord:
NL guys go dey talk say FFK no get money for hand....Shioor!!!

JEUN LO FFK
leave dem make dem dey yan dust daily here...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fani-Kayode Hosts Senator Orji Kalu (Photos) by diplomat058(m): 8:54am On Feb 24, 2021
PureMe01:

sense,u no get.I'm really sorry boy
next time, don't come on here to paint a saint of a treasury looter. You are forgiven
Re: Fani-Kayode Hosts Senator Orji Kalu (Photos) by PureMe01: 8:58am On Feb 24, 2021
diplomat058:
next time, don't come on here to paint a saint of a treasury looter. You are forgiven
if only you can say that for your lord and master,Tinubu but NO u can't...forward your benevolent heart of forgiveness to Fulani herdsmen your Lord supported.Its insignificant here.
Re: Fani-Kayode Hosts Senator Orji Kalu (Photos) by NgwalandAba(m): 9:04am On Feb 24, 2021
NgeneUkwenu:
I Pity IPOB terrorists!!! grin

Foolish bastard, don't pity your mamas being raped everyday conquered slave.
Re: Fani-Kayode Hosts Senator Orji Kalu (Photos) by ElValiente(m): 9:05am On Feb 24, 2021
Despirado121:
Former minister of aviation Femi Fani-Kayode has received Chief Whip of the Nigerian Senate, Senator Orji Uzor Kalu, Igbere TV reports.

Mr Fani-Kayode revealed that he received the lawmaker representing Abia-North Senatorial District for a dinner at his home on Tuesday evening.

In a post across social media platforms on Tuesday, Fani-Kayode said he had a “wonderful time” and “some very fruitful discussions” with Kalu who he claimed has been his friend for over 30 years.

He wrote;

https://www.facebook.com/62188827209/posts/10159232855827210/
He didn't put his Abuja mansion
Re: Fani-Kayode Hosts Senator Orji Kalu (Photos) by diplomat058(m): 9:07am On Feb 24, 2021
PureMe01:
if only you can say that for your lord and master,Tinubu but NO u can't...forward your benevolent heart of forgiveness to Fulani herdsmen your Lord supported.Its insignificant here.
lol. I don't glorify thieves and I am not blinded by ethnic bigotry in dispensing justice. Tinubu or no Tinubu, 99% of Nigerian politicians are thieves and rogue parasites

1 Like

Re: Fani-Kayode Hosts Senator Orji Kalu (Photos) by Polyglot7pointO: 9:07am On Feb 24, 2021
thundafire:
Congregation of political prostitutes, Nigeria wouldn't move if our leaders are not booted out,but even the youths mindset is worst
just type Nigeria
Re: Fani-Kayode Hosts Senator Orji Kalu (Photos) by Nobody: 9:12am On Feb 24, 2021
lekki1444:
but whether he is a buffoon or not we have to admit that FFK has clout. he meets with presidents and kings and chiefs and senators and pastors etc etc and they giive him audience
Without sounding hateful, there is nothing special there.

His father was a rich politician, he inherited the patronage and got himself ministerial post (not on his own political or self works).

As a former minister who is continuously in the news because he wants to, he can meet with dignitaries because the rich roll with the rich.

But not all dignitaries would want to have him around them unless the ones he forces himself upon like gej or the ones seeking attention too like bello
Re: Fani-Kayode Hosts Senator Orji Kalu (Photos) by sukar886: 9:14am On Feb 24, 2021
I love this game call politics,I must play it...
Re: Fani-Kayode Hosts Senator Orji Kalu (Photos) by lekki1444: 9:22am On Feb 24, 2021
Mikecold:
Without sounding hateful, there is nothing special there.

His father was a rich politician, he inherited the patronage and got himself ministerial post (not on his own political or self works).

As a former minister who is continuously in the news because he wants to, he can meet with dignitaries because the rich roll with the rich.

But not all dignitaries would want to have him around them unless the ones he forces himself upon like gej or the ones seeking attention too like bello
My brther let me tell you something, being born into a rich powerful family requires work. past life work. it is what you did in past life that determines your position in this life. so being born into a rich powerful home is not to be sniffed at. you know the populatin of poor people in nigeria ? maybe 190 million ? andto be that one person not only born into a rich family but a politically powerful family amongst 190 million starving people ? and then in this life you manage to become minister of aviation and all the powerful people in the country are yur friend ? are yu fuking kidding me in telling me this is an ordinary man ? nigga get da forkoutta ere . he may be a buffoon but he is a powerful well connected buffoon and whatever he did in past life got him into this position in this life.
Re: Fani-Kayode Hosts Senator Orji Kalu (Photos) by 9jaRealist: 9:29am On Feb 24, 2021
>
THIEVES of the same feather...
Strategizing over their EFCC cases!

>
Re: Fani-Kayode Hosts Senator Orji Kalu (Photos) by Nobody: 9:30am On Feb 24, 2021
lekki1444:
My brther let me tell you something, being born into a rich powerful family requires work. past life work. it is what you did in past life that determines your position in this life. so being born into a rich powerful home is not to be sniffed at. you know the populatin of poor people in nigeria ? maybe 190 million ? andto be that one person not only born into a rich family but a politically poerful family amongst 190 million starving people ? and then in this life you manage to become minister of aviation and all the powerful people in the country are yur friend ? are yu fuking kidding me in telling me this is an ordinary man ? nigga get da forkoutta ere . he may be a buffoon but he is a powerful well connected buffoon and whatever he did in past life got him into this position in this life.
I respect the fact that his father was rich and he was born in a rich home.

That's all we all pray for our children, I am not against it, but there is a respect that goes with been self made (ask davido more on this).

Ffk more or less identifies himself as a politician but can he even go to his unit let alone pick two votes (could he help adeleke when he needed Ife votes badly)

The portfolio he brags with as ex minister today was because he was daddy little boy.

Saraki was also born rich with an established politician as father but today you rate him for who he is

ffk is more of an online politician, but he crashed the gej campaign he was presiding over online.

This is not an affront on his wealth, it is about what does he have to offer politically as a politician he claims to be
Re: Fani-Kayode Hosts Senator Orji Kalu (Photos) by brightalo1010: 9:32am On Feb 24, 2021
Monogamy:
Joblessness/Idleness no be good thing oo..

My people, hustle oo so that you won't be busy visiting people up and down when they can visit you instead
So A senator in Nigeria is jobless? You must have been programmed to type nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Fani-Kayode Hosts Senator Orji Kalu (Photos) by lekki1444: 9:37am On Feb 24, 2021
Mikecold:
I respect the fact that his father was rich and he was born in a rich home.

That's all we all pray for our children, I am not against it, but there is a respect that goes with been self made (ask davido more on this).

Ffk more or less identifies himself as a politician but can he even go to his unit let alone pick two votes (could he help adeleke when he needed Ife votes badly)

The portfolio he brags with as ex minister today was because he was daddy little boy.

Saraki was also born rich with an established politician as father but today you rate him for who he is

ffk is more of an online politician, but he crashed the gej campaign he was presiding over online.

This is not an affront on his wealth, it is about what does he have to offer politically as a politician he claims to be

to be honest with you i dont respect self made people. i respect legacy. i respect generational wealth. i respect generational powerful family name. being self made means nothing to me because any drug dealer can become self made. any 419 guy can become self made. but to be born into a family with powerful name ? is the ultimate. IGBINEDION, IBRU, OKOYA, ETC ETC

2 Likes

Re: Fani-Kayode Hosts Senator Orji Kalu (Photos) by 9jaRealist: 9:39am On Feb 24, 2021
>
See all of the police/SS on a politician’s PRIVATE engagement
Wouldn’t be surprised if they are claiming overtime pay on taxpayers’ money.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/13185495_img20210224wa0007_jpeg7dbb2f2edf3b6a05ba775bfb068eb368

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jimoh Ibrahim Bags Cambridge's First Business Doctorate Degree (Video) / Ayu: It Is Fight To Finish - Wike Insists / Don’t Crucify Ortom For Leaving APC, Says Soyinka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.