Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,614 members, 7,801,790 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 10:56 PM

Ijaws Reject Adoption Of Odua Anthem In Ondo - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ijaws Reject Adoption Of Odua Anthem In Ondo (33625 Views)

Anambra: PDP Disqualifies, Ozigbo, Others, Clears Uba, Odua, Ekwunife / Introduction Of Oduduwa Anthem In Ondo: Northern Elders Kick / Kesington Adebutu Becomes Odole Odua, Obasanjo And Others Present (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ijaws Reject Adoption Of Odua Anthem In Ondo by zinizta: 12:32pm On Feb 24, 2021
meccuno:
you are the same people who say igbos want to dominate minorities and are intolerant but you people are worse .
... Faxxxxxxxxx
Re: Ijaws Reject Adoption Of Odua Anthem In Ondo by INCREDIBLE007(m): 12:33pm On Feb 24, 2021
Omuaro38:

The Ondo state government had better put them in their place fast before their handshakes extend beyond their elbows, the recalcitrance of the Ijo rats isn't unpopular among their Niger Delta neighbors... so the Ondo people had better give them the carrot and stick approach to curb their madness.

the government that couldn't curb killer herdsmen

dialogue is the way to go
Re: Ijaws Reject Adoption Of Odua Anthem In Ondo by Givaxy: 12:33pm On Feb 24, 2021
Kinematics:

With this kind of superiority mentality, same with your frienemies from the SE, we from the SS know where we stand and will resist every form of oppression coming from either East or West.
Our people in the west shall never be oppressed in any form.

You guys should keep showing us your true selves, we are taking note.
All these na long story
The main point is we own oil wells in rivers state
We own part of rivers state

1 Like

Re: Ijaws Reject Adoption Of Odua Anthem In Ondo by emperor863(m): 12:33pm On Feb 24, 2021
nencounter10:

There are no Eguns in Ogun state.

Go to oja odan, ikoga, muwo and other communities in Yewa land and learn. I know my state very well.
Re: Ijaws Reject Adoption Of Odua Anthem In Ondo by Uchasa(m): 12:33pm On Feb 24, 2021
Resurrection212:
This bastard that hatred filled your heart funny enough he might be living one of those state belong to the peoplehe hated so much.useless igbo boy.

So Ikwerre is now Ibo?
Afonja man has lost the fight so he is looking for another alternative.
Idiotic fool!
Re: Ijaws Reject Adoption Of Odua Anthem In Ondo by Kinematics: 12:33pm On Feb 24, 2021
Uchasa:

Ibos superiority mentality has even reduced on this platform, this idiots have taken over from Ibos.
The other day, one idiot Afonja man said they own Niger Delta, that they will continue to milk us dry. later they will be clamouring for Southern Unity.
Very stupid people!!

Re: Ijaws Reject Adoption Of Odua Anthem In Ondo by Givaxy: 12:34pm On Feb 24, 2021
Uchasa:

Ibos superiority mentality has even reduced on this platform, this idiots have taken over from Ibos.
The other day, one idiot Afonja man said they own Niger Delta, that they will continue to milk us dry. later they will be clamouring for Southern Unity.
Very stupid people!!
Ijaw baboon in sifia pains
We own Niger delta, kill yourself

1 Like

Re: Ijaws Reject Adoption Of Odua Anthem In Ondo by Uchasa(m): 12:34pm On Feb 24, 2021
Givaxy:

All these na long story

Mention one oil well owned by an Afonja in Rivers State!
Do you think Rivers State is a state where anybody can do anything he likes just like Ogun?
Re: Ijaws Reject Adoption Of Odua Anthem In Ondo by zinizta: 12:35pm On Feb 24, 2021
Givaxy:

Well everyone knows ijaws very well. Ondo state know them very well
But considering the fact that even ijaws now speak Yoruba and yorubas also speak Yoruba only in ondo state, ijaws have no option than to continue singing the odua anthem
They aren't even up to 50,000 in ondo state with 4m indigineous population
Ijaws have had trouble with ilaje Yoruba's in the past which made ilajes invite opc who dealt with them then.
So theres no cause for alarm

Sensitivity is a key attribute for good leadership... It doesn't matter the population .. respect their wishes. .
Re: Ijaws Reject Adoption Of Odua Anthem In Ondo by Kinematics: 12:35pm On Feb 24, 2021
Givaxy:

All these na long story

If you like own part of heaven too...

1 Like

Re: Ijaws Reject Adoption Of Odua Anthem In Ondo by Kinematics: 12:36pm On Feb 24, 2021
zinizta:

Sensitivity is a key attribute for good leadership... It doesn't matter the population .. respect their wishes. .

Thank you!

Re: Ijaws Reject Adoption Of Odua Anthem In Ondo by Givaxy: 12:37pm On Feb 24, 2021
INCREDIBLE007:

the government that couldn't curb killer herdsmen

dialogue is the way to go
Which dialogue?
Fulani are backed by federal government and thats why curbing fulani menace is hard

In this case, ijaws are not up to 1 % in ondo state, so we would dialogue with them?
Re: Ijaws Reject Adoption Of Odua Anthem In Ondo by Givaxy: 12:38pm On Feb 24, 2021
Uchasa:

Mention one oil well owned by an Afonja in Rivers State!
Do you think Rivers State is a state where anybody can do anything he likes just like Ogun?
You don't even know rivers state very well ijaw baboon which I even doubt you're from rivers state
Yorubas, Hausa-Fulani's own most oil wells in rivers state
Re: Ijaws Reject Adoption Of Odua Anthem In Ondo by Nobody: 12:39pm On Feb 24, 2021
Uchasa:

Says an idiot cone head living in Makoko. Come to Rivers and see if your brothers are surviving the heat we are giving them here. Afonjas dey cooperate wella for Pitakwa because they know we are not weak like their waste brothers. Only one Ijaw or Ikwerre village can crumble Afonja nation, just like some lanky Fulanis are pursuing Afonjas to Benin Republic and Togo.

Lol, we're weak but your pussy ass governors can't stand up to the abokis up north.... talking about the herder crisis like it only exists in the SW as if one fulani didn't rape your wh0re of a mother just yesterday in edo, you guys can't do jack shit....only thing you're good at is drinking, making yourselves canoonfodder and pawns in the hands of your daft leaders... fulani's are disturbing us but you guys are getting fvcked in the ass by major tribes in Nigeria with crude oil dripping out your black asses as a result of the polluted water you're drinking.....lmao, you guys are a conquered people. STFU and know your fuvkin place you ijaw rat.

4 Likes

Re: Ijaws Reject Adoption Of Odua Anthem In Ondo by Givaxy: 12:39pm On Feb 24, 2021
zinizta:

They should go to bayelsa for that at least they migrated from bayelsa 200 years ago
Ondo state is Yoruba. Even the ijaws speak yoruba and bear Yoruba names
Re: Ijaws Reject Adoption Of Odua Anthem In Ondo by zinizta: 12:40pm On Feb 24, 2021
jimyjames:

They should be carved back to niger Delta were they belong simple

Why do you people post idiotic comments So if the Eguns in Lagos protest too this is what they'll get !?? Here was I thinking the Hausa are worst at being the majority tribe .. Na Yoruba own go worst

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ijaws Reject Adoption Of Odua Anthem In Ondo by Uchasa(m): 12:40pm On Feb 24, 2021
Givaxy:

You don't even know rivers state very well ijaw baboon which I even doubt you're from rivers state
Yorubas, Hausa-Fulani's own most oil wells in rivers state

Hausa-Fulani owns some oil Wells in Rivers State not Afonja, the Afonja owned oil Wells are in Akwa Ibom, mostly Ibeno.
I hoped I've schooled you, conehead idiot!
Re: Ijaws Reject Adoption Of Odua Anthem In Ondo by Givaxy: 12:40pm On Feb 24, 2021
Kinematics:

If you like own part of heaven too...
We own rivers state
Re: Ijaws Reject Adoption Of Odua Anthem In Ondo by myobjective: 12:40pm On Feb 24, 2021
Givaxy:

Shut up. Emir of Ilorin have Yoruba bloodline. Research about it and stop being an illiterate here

Don't mind him. Emir of Ilorin has over 75% Yoruba bloodline. The people of Ilorin only allow him to continue to occupy the ceremonial position because of religion. That being said, The Fulani/Hausa/Nupe/Kanuri stocks in Ilorin are less than 5% of the total population. An overwhelming population of the city are Yorubas.

2 Likes

Re: Ijaws Reject Adoption Of Odua Anthem In Ondo by Kinematics: 12:40pm On Feb 24, 2021
Givaxy:

Which dialogue?
Fulani are backed by federal government and thats why curbing fulani menace is hard

In this case, ijaws are not up to 1 % in ondo state, so we would dialogue with them?

So because Ijaws in Ondo are not backed by federal government, its good to sideline them in their own state?

I see... No wonder fulani dey show una shegge...

1 Like

Re: Ijaws Reject Adoption Of Odua Anthem In Ondo by BastardWike: 12:41pm On Feb 24, 2021
The only oil producing area OBJ stole from the minority Ijaws and gave to his people is finally unraveling. What some people don't understand is the meaning behind the protest, the Ijaws in Ondo state are trying to assert that eventually, they wouldn't be going with the Yorubas.

Las Las, the area will be like Kashmir that has been in contention between India and Pakistan, because I don't see the Ijaws giving up on that oil rich area their people occupy grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Ijaws Reject Adoption Of Odua Anthem In Ondo by Uchasa(m): 12:41pm On Feb 24, 2021
zinizta:

Why do you people post idiotic comments So if the Eguns in Lagos protest too this is what they'll get !?? Here was I thinking the Hausa are worst at being the majority tribe .. Na Yoruba own go worst

Yorubas are very wicked, we will continue to give them hot hot anywhere we see them in Niger Delta just like their Fulani slave masters are giving them in their lands.
Re: Ijaws Reject Adoption Of Odua Anthem In Ondo by Nobody: 12:41pm On Feb 24, 2021
Kinematics:

Sophisticated nonsense!

A description of your life so far.
Re: Ijaws Reject Adoption Of Odua Anthem In Ondo by Kinematics: 12:42pm On Feb 24, 2021
Givaxy:

We own rivers state

1 Like

Re: Ijaws Reject Adoption Of Odua Anthem In Ondo by zinizta: 12:42pm On Feb 24, 2021
Givaxy:

Those ijaws have been yorubanised. Case closed
You are highly ignorant

1 Like

Re: Ijaws Reject Adoption Of Odua Anthem In Ondo by Uchasa(m): 12:42pm On Feb 24, 2021
Kinematics:

So because Ijaws in Ondo are not backed by federal government, its good to sideline them in their own state?

I see... No wonder fulani dey show una shegge...

More grease to your elbow for this comment!!
Re: Ijaws Reject Adoption Of Odua Anthem In Ondo by Givaxy: 12:42pm On Feb 24, 2021
Uchasa:

Hausa-Fulani owns some oil Wells in Rivers State not Afonja, the Afonja owned oil Wells are in Akwa Ibom, mostly Ibeno.
I hoped I've schooled you, conehead idiot!
Shut up Yoruba own most oil wells after Hausa-fulani in rivers state
Now when will any of your family own an oil well if you aren't our slaves

1 Like

Re: Ijaws Reject Adoption Of Odua Anthem In Ondo by 9jakool: 12:42pm On Feb 24, 2021
Uchasa:

Illajes are not Yorubas period!
Ijebus are not Yorubas!!
The real Yorubas are the poor Eguns in Makoko and the Afonjas in Oyo,Osun and Kwarra State.

An Ikwerre being a spokesperson for Ijebu and Ilaje people and their identity. Only on nairaland, do you see foolishness like this!

Make I speak for your own na!

Ikwerre are 100% Igbo undiluted!

1 Like

Re: Ijaws Reject Adoption Of Odua Anthem In Ondo by nencounter10: 12:42pm On Feb 24, 2021
Givaxy:

Shut up they don't own the oil in ondo state. Do your research
Their local government in ondo state doesn't have oil for now. Can't say about future

What then was the cause of the Ilaje-Arogbo war that happened during obasanjo regime I think ?
Re: Ijaws Reject Adoption Of Odua Anthem In Ondo by Resurrection212: 12:43pm On Feb 24, 2021
What is my business with ikwerre I can't deny my igbo heritage like you. I know you are from Anambra you are just trying to impersonate ikwerre. Just to cause problem btw southern Nigeria. I will continue to expose you guy's from Anambra that always bringing embarrassment to we innocent igbo.

Uchasa:

So Ikwerre is now Ibo?
Afonja man has lost the fight so he is looking for another alternative.
Idiotic fool!
Re: Ijaws Reject Adoption Of Odua Anthem In Ondo by Givaxy: 12:43pm On Feb 24, 2021
myobjective:

Don't mind him. Emir of Ilorin has over 75% Yoruba bloodline. The people of Ilorin only allow him to continue to occupy the ceremonial position because of religion. That being said, The Fulani/Hausa/Nupe/Kanuri stocks in Ilorin are less than 5% of the total population. An overwhelming population of the city are Yorubas.

Some of them know that. Just that they are looking to cheap points to throw at yorubas

1 Like

Re: Ijaws Reject Adoption Of Odua Anthem In Ondo by geemd434: 12:43pm On Feb 24, 2021
Givaxy:

Oloribu read history. Oyo empire extended to today's Benin republic and even have those who pay Oyo army then centuries ago

Mumu it was slave trade. Era there is no such a thing as Oyo empire. Oyo never conquer anybody. Name one tribe Oyo conquer to take their land.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (28) (Reply)

Wike Planning To Pay Ekiti Workers 6 Months Salary Arrears – APC / "VP Osinbajo Lied About Foreign Pilot, This Video Exposes His Lie"- Prof Kperogi / Muslims Kick Against Christian/Christian Ticket In Ondo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.