Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,324 members, 7,808,087 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:57 AM

Some Of Our Women Need REHAB ASAP - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Some Of Our Women Need REHAB ASAP (232 Views)

Nigerian Men Spoil Our Women Rotten- Zimbabwe Man Complains / Lady Says – Women Need Men More Than Men Need Them / Women Need To Wake Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some Of Our Women Need REHAB ASAP by RuMiRgO1stSon: 10:48am On Feb 24, 2021
Oh God, who do this to our women!
why do some girls think that given them money or helping them with it is equivalent to asking for S*X!
I met this girl in arochukwu in my boss's mothers house during the Christmas Holidays
this girl have been complaining of been broke she doesn't even have money to buy cream...
stealthily begging me to give her some money, of which I end up given her 7k... as days goes by, this girl start asking me if I've ever make love to a woman before? LOL
I laugh
I've then asked her too knowingly why she's asking the question (Why are you asking this kind of question, was it bcus I've given you money and didn't make any move?) she said No! I then asked her then why is she asking me? she said nothing.. g r i n
I told her my motives behind my given; I do that bcus you are in need of the money not bcus I want to buy your mind or woo you to have sex with you.
NB: GIRLS/LADIES PLS TRY TO KNOW THAT THERE ARE PPL OUT THERE WHO GIVE YOU MONEY JUST TO HELP YOU, NOT TO WOO YOU TO BED. and pls remove this mindset off your head; sex isn't the only way of showing gratification. Thanks
Re: Some Of Our Women Need REHAB ASAP by Sundrus: 10:58am On Feb 24, 2021
If u give them, them go call u flirt. If u no give them, them go call u stingy or broke asss. Just live ur life to please urself & fvck the opinions of these vagina people.

1 Like

Re: Some Of Our Women Need REHAB ASAP by Qatar2022: 11:06am On Feb 24, 2021
Confused creatures

1 Like

Re: Some Of Our Women Need REHAB ASAP by Nobody: 11:20am On Feb 24, 2021
daughters of Eveundecided

1 Like

Re: Some Of Our Women Need REHAB ASAP by RuMiRgO1stSon: 11:40am On Feb 24, 2021
Sundrus:
If u give them, them go call u flirt. If u no give them, them go call u stingy or broke asss. Just live ur life to please urself & fvck the opinions of these vagina people.
well said broski

(1) (Reply)

Would You Marry Someone That Earns More Than You / Dating Before Marriage Or Direct Courtship To Marriage / Who?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.